Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better (37022 Views)

Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia / ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by KoshCAD: 11:56am On May 13, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Diswan don dey find trouble.....he will not close his mouth and enjoy his new wife jejely.

I hope he can stand Tonto's madness when she starts.. Churchill should allow her to concentrate on her UN ambassadorial role in peace oo.
Did he mention her name? Is Tonto dike name be thank God?

1 Like

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Chirowman(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2021
They worst to happen to a man or woman is having a cheating spouse who rub it on your face and still deny . Knowing fully well truth will never hide forever , you see friends I never had them in life both male and female .we just greet and move on , don't come getting close because I have no business with it . It's better to move on and enjoy a better life

2 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by pepperdemzombie: 12:34pm On May 13, 2021
xpressionx:
This guy is very petty.
You cheated on your wife with her best friend,you should hide your face in shame.

I am not a fan of Tonto,never been a fan.
But a man should have honour.
That Churchil of a guy lacks it.
What happens to other women out there?
I guess only her best friend suits him.
This goes to show that Tonto dike maybe right in some allegations against him.
It is pay back time, those who throw stones should learn to live in glass houses. A woman with honour goes online to abuse a man she has a child with? I thought you all enjoyed her calling him 40 secs man. Where was your comment?
When did Tonto tell yo u Rosaline is her best friend? She was part of Churchill's NGO before Tonto joined them. She humiliated the man publicly, so it is her turn for public humiliation.
I just like the gbas gbos, she no get mouth again!
Good of Churchill! Mercy Aigbe's husband said same after replacing her.

1 Like

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Unrated900(m): 12:45pm On May 13, 2021
When a LovePeddler leaves the life of a good man
A queen makes the man’s life better
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by pepperdemzombie: 12:45pm On May 13, 2021
Chirowman:
They worst to happen to a man or woman is having a cheating spouse who rub it on your face and still deny . Knowing fully well truth will never hide forever , you see friends I never had them in life both male and female .we just greet and move on , don't come getting close because I have no business with it . It's better to move on and enjoy a better life
He never rubbed anything on her face when they were together. Rosaline was working with Churchill before Tonto joined them. Tonto mentioned it that she and Rosaline never met face to face. It is likely the Tonto that snatched the man back then.
Can you remember Churchill was still legally married when Tonto was throwing engagement and pregnancy pictures at her face because the woman was not pregnant for Churchill?
He said they were not dating back then, the same was with RMD and Jumobi.
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by EndRape2(f): 12:46pm On May 13, 2021
They are just starting, two years from now we will hear another story, the law of karma will sure work, nothing wrong for a man to remarry, but remarrying your wife's friend ,even when it was the friend that cause the breakup , and made your wife , get hurt s, karma is coming ,
The truth is when sombody is talking too much on media he is going through frustration , the guy is frustrated already, very soon we will hear the truth, they are just starting, love can be sweet in the beggining .

You hurt your wife by sleeping with her friend , and you are talking trash,

Let us wait for the end of the thing, nah old age judgement they affect most men.

Maybe he will beg to see Toto dikey son's when the time comes Maybe Rosy son will be a bone in his neck

The two of them sure pay for it

1 Like

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by pepperdemzombie: 12:55pm On May 13, 2021
Kingsbridge:
Still in love with Tonto, that why the sudden publicity to get back to her..
Why can't people just enjoy their best moments in life without social media gratification?
I think if it's really that great then enjoy it not announce it after all it will still be just a memory someday..
Changes is the only thing permanent.
Churchill deserves to be stoned to death for falling in love with Tonto at all. Where were your comments when Tonto was throwing stones.
This is very good, her mouth is closed now.

1 Like

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Alwaysachick: 12:57pm On May 13, 2021
xpressionx:
This guy is very petty.
You cheated on your wife with her best friend,you should hide your face in shame.

Very petty he had to name the second son exact name as the first.
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by pepperdemzombie: 1:00pm On May 13, 2021
EndRape2:
They are just starting, two years from now we will hear another story, the law of karma will sure work, nothing wrong for a man to remarry, but remarrying your wife's friend ,even when it was the friend that cause the breakup , and made your wife , get hurt s, karma is coming ,
The truth is when sombody is talking too much on media he is going through frustration , the guy is frustrated already, very soon we will hear the truth, they are just starting, love can be sweet in the beggining .

You hurt your wife by sleeping with her friend , and you are talking trash,

Let us wait for the end of the thing, nah old age judgement they affect most men.

Maybe he will beg to see Toto dikey son's when the time comes Maybe Rosy son will be a bone in his neck

The two of them sure pay for it
E pain dem, recommend Tonto for a member of your family. People waited for RMD and Jumobi, it is 22 years now. Annie and 2face going to 10 years.
Make she carry her Oloriburuku go.

1 Like

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by cyndylove64(f): 1:02pm On May 13, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
One thing about divorce is that, each partner cannot make a speech or post, the other partner will think it's an indirect speech to him or her. Expect Tonto to respond before tomorrow too.
she won't respond oooo
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by ImpactCrater: 1:05pm On May 13, 2021
Chiebunigom1:

You wanted to sound intelligent but ended up typing nonsense!
Where in my post did I ever type "lost"?
Read again!

you are a fool for not knowing the meaning of what you wrote.
so what will the son grow up and see?
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by jagorinho: 1:05pm On May 13, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Well, hopefully he learnt his lessons and will not cheat on his new wife, because I am sure Rose would dump him just like Tonto dumped him, if he cheats.....and as a brolosho he would continue moving from woman to woman fathering children. Zooming into his face, I see a very very uglyyy man, luckily his money covers the uglyy looks. I am happy Tonto was strong enough to move on despite the hurt.
he is not ugly if you have to zoom his picture to discover his ugliness.
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by pepperdemzombie: 1:08pm On May 13, 2021
Chiebunigom1:
Though I didn't like what happened between this guy and Tonto, I feel this his message is not necessary, considering that he still has a son with Tonto.
Does it mean his new son is better than Andre, his first son? The internet never forgets. One day Andre will read this message.
Let Churchill be guided
Tonto and Igbos say Andre belongs to Dikeh family, the child will grow up to see the reason for his replacement. Everything is on the Internet.
The Court intervened, she said Igbo law and her law na final, still depriving the man of seeing the boy for over 4 years.
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by ifedima(f): 1:10pm On May 13, 2021
Mmmh! He keeps contradicting himself - he said he dumped Tonto, how come he is talking about loss? Nobody loses what he had dumped
So Tonto was right after all. I used to hear - fear women - but what I can say after all this -is fear men!! Fear men with their ever digging koboko - looking for the next available puna to flog whole riding on the victims pond.

Who will ever believe that after all the denial, trying to paint Tonto with all the odd colours - that this same man was busy flogging that puna at the back of the key board which he writes every posts.

Fear men!! especially the attention seeking type like the one we have here.

Oh Tonto forgive us all that called you names and I pray you heal from every hurt he' d caused you.
I hope he gets all the attention he seeks from this (not so popular) home wrecker.

Fear Men!!.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by sylve11: 1:11pm On May 13, 2021
Investtorr:
This churchill looks like Angry bird

Hmmmm cool
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Darlington08(m): 1:14pm On May 13, 2021
Eld Mubarak to all Muslims all over the world.

Remember to Stay Safe, Protect Yourself, Secure your Family.

Do you know that with CCTV Camera Surveillance you have an oversight of your home or business area 24/7.

WhatsApp or Call us now on 08033866907
For Advice Today!
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by pepperdemzombie: 1:21pm On May 13, 2021
foreveryoung1515:
Tonto is bigger than that now. The silence from her is defeaning
Bigger indeed! Dem box the idiot to corner, nothing to talk again. The jobless idiot is flaunting an Abuja married man's cars and properties to fuel her fake life and scamming people with a fake NGO.
By tomorrow, e go go carry one shameless award again.
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 13, 2021
xpressionx:
This guy is very petty.

Do you have any evidence to prove your allegations ?
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by EndRape2(f): 2:10pm On May 13, 2021
See your senseless comparison, 2face and Annie came from grass to grace , other women were Intruders
Rmd and Jumobi , Rmd did not hurt jumobis friend to steal Jumobi, it was pure relatiobship.

Assuming 2face did not marry annie after years of suffering with him, that is well you can say 2face left Annie and marry another woman nothing happen.

So your comparison no make sense.
2face and Rmd, are wise, not fry pan head Churchill. Sleeping with his wife friend hurting the wife,calling the friend cousin, now married to the friend,
Hurt his ex wife when she was with him, now hurting her openly, don't you have sense to see the difference.

3 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Truthabulabula(m): 2:10pm On May 13, 2021
Investtorr:
This churchill looks like Angry bird
grin
Right grin
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by DONFASZY(m): 3:05pm On May 13, 2021
Tonto n churchchil should grow up n stop shading n abusing demsef indirectly all d time like little chickens
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Amanda4life: 3:20pm On May 13, 2021
CAN U SEE HIS utterances, when a child is involved.

WHEN THIS BOY GROWS UP ON SEEING THIS POST AND U GETTING MARRIED TO YOUR SO CALLED PR, UR FIST SON WILL BELIEVE HER MUM MORE THAN YOU.

NOW U MEAN UR NEW WIFE WHOM U WERE CHEATING TONTO WITH IS NOW BETTER THAN TONTO.

AND UR NEW SON IS A BETTER REPLACEMENT OF HIM.

SINCERELY, I WILL HATE U AS A FATHER,

IF I SEE A WAY OF TAKING THE SO CALLED FATHER OUT OF THIS WORLD, I WILL DO IT.

BECAUSE, I DIDNT PLAN TO HERE, BUT YOU BROUGHT ME IN. AND U ARE CHOOSING ANOTHER WHICH CAME AS A RESULT OF UR CHEATING LIFE OVER ME.

IF U ARE MY FATHER , U GO HEAR M

1 Like

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by FreeBiafra2018(m): 3:48pm On May 13, 2021
xpressionx:
This guy is very petty.

Oga, the reason why Tonto Dike is not in that marriage today is as a result of pride, arrogance and lack of domestic management, if people like Mercy Johnson whom Tonto Dike sometime ego insulated publicly over her domestic affairs, if people like her begings to wash all their dirty domestic leanings in the public, do you think their marriage will still be intact today?
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by whistleblowa00: 3:56pm On May 13, 2021
MOSQUEVALLEY
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Chiebunigom1(f): 3:59pm On May 13, 2021
ImpactCrater:

you are a fool for not knowing the meaning of what you wrote.
so what will the son grow up and see?
Otule! get off my mention!
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by ddeola: 4:00pm On May 13, 2021
Tonto may be crazy but she was correct about his infidelity to that lady. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Chiebunigom1(f): 4:01pm On May 13, 2021
Amanda4life:
CAN U SEE HIS utterances, when a child is involved.

WHEN THIS BOY GROWS UP ON SEEING THIS POST AND U GETTING MARRIED TO YOUR SO CALLED PR, UR FIST SON WILL BELIEVE HER MUM MORE THAN YOU.

NOW U MEAN UR NEW WIFE WHOM U WERE CHEATING TONTO WITH IS NOW BETTER THAN TONTO.

AND UR NEW SON IS A BETTER REPLACEMENT OF HIM.

SINCERELY, I WILL HATE U AS A FATHER,

IF I SEE A WAY OF TAKING THE SO CALLED FATHER OUT OF THIS WORLD, I WILL DO IT.

BECAUSE, I DIDNT PLAN TO HERE, BUT YOU BROUGHT ME IN. AND U ARE CHOOSING ANOTHER WHICH CAME AS A RESULT OF UR CHEATING LIFE OVER ME.

IF U ARE MY FATHER , U GO HEAR M

Thank you for this!
Let that anumpama ImpactCrater read this your post.
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 13, 2021
Seniorwriter:
FUTURE IS FEMALE GENG! Should learn to be humble and respect the Male Gender.

Most ladies are too self conscious and always playing the victim card.

Independence doesn't equate to been unnecessarily proud and saucy!!!

@SeniorWriter

Mind you, this is his 4th baby mama and may not be the last, Tonto was his third. He only legally married one woman and that is his first wife, others are baby mamas. Just wanted to give you this useful piece of info grin
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by DAMN99: 4:15pm On May 13, 2021
Nigerian bloggers should just stop acting like idiot.. must you mention that stupid tonto dike in every news that involve Churchill?
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by ImpactCrater: 5:39pm On May 13, 2021
Chiebunigom1:

olodo
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by ImpactCrater: 5:49pm On May 13, 2021
Chiebunigom1:

the statement is "everything that was lost" so how is that against a child that is not lost? and that was my question to you.
but you will have to read nonsensical meaning into things just to push your deranged narrative.
be gone, nama!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Interviewed By CNN / Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline / Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.