Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,272 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better (37020 Views)

Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia / ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by joyandfaith: 10:27am On May 13, 2021
We shall revisit this page in the next five years..

6 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Mrnakeina(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2021
And Tonto decided to ... with a woman who has a dick
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by olisaEze(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2021
This guy just can’t seem to shut his fufu hole, what a jerk! So ur son with Tonto has also been replaced with better? I used to be in his corner but after this latest misyarn, I’m beginning to think he’s not so different from his ex-wife.

5 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2021
Nigga we've heard angry
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by FashionCookie(f): 10:30am On May 13, 2021
Oga Churchill, the truth is...you're still pained. Move on with your new wife. Tonto no get your time again...she has moved on as you can see. So face your new wife and son biko...
As the Ibibios will say..."nkpo umaga, sio eyen, usiogo.(U no like something, and you no gree commot your eye from inside)

7 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Karemarealty288(m): 10:38am On May 13, 2021
Why can't this idiots stay off social media for once.

1 Like

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by elbarond(m): 10:39am On May 13, 2021
Thank you.
You are a classified smart guy.
Carry on.
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by AuroraB(f): 10:44am On May 13, 2021
mysticwarrior:
See as him mouth be like fowl yansh.
Andre take am resemble him grin lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Awoo88: 10:46am On May 13, 2021
This guy is shameless

2 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Chiebunigom1(f): 10:47am On May 13, 2021
ImpactCrater:

has he lost the other son?
when you over interprete, you go off target.

You wanted to sound intelligent but ended up typing nonsense!
Where in my post did I ever type "lost"?
Read again!

1 Like

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Chiebunigom1(f): 10:49am On May 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

He didn't lose his son ma. His son is still young and obviously should be with his ex., that doesn't mean he has lost him.

Please read the post you quoted, gently.
I never typed "lost", or you have a problem of comprehension?

1 Like

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by unmask: 10:53am On May 13, 2021
Guyman02:
Another paid post on FP, this guy should move forward and stop the desperation to spite his ex whom he lied to about his then ongoing affair with his current wife.
Some of us castigated Tonto when she was crying that her husband was sleeping with his 'manager' which has now been proven that she was right all through and we were wrong.
Tonto is a loud mouth but she is not a liar, it's time to let her be.
where is the proof that he slept with her while being married to Tonto?

1 Like

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:53am On May 13, 2021
Chiebunigom1:

Please read the post you quoted, gently.
I never typed "lost", or you have a problem of comprehension?
Please go back and read the original post and compare to how you disingenuously brought in the gentle soul. O ji shaaro. Ire O!
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Nobody: 10:55am On May 13, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Make that Tiwa Savage former husband con learn from this guy

Nor be to de cry upandan like small pikin

Tiwa isn't Tonto.....Even Tbillz knew he messed up.
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Kondomatic(m): 10:56am On May 13, 2021
pocohantas:
Ebidosi ona to
Darling darling
Ebidosi ona to
Sweetie sweetie
Ebidosi ona fio
I love you, I love you
Ebidosi ona da
I miss you, I miss you

cheesy cheesy Enjoy Churchill, I wish you the best.
Dude sabi fire shots
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by vickydevoka(m): 10:56am On May 13, 2021
xpressionx:
This guy is very petty.
You cheated on your wife with her best friend,you should hide your face in shame.
Tonto wasn't his first wife.
Whether best friend or not. Cheat na cheat

1 Like

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Nobody: 10:57am On May 13, 2021
xpressionx:
This guy is very petty.
You cheated on your wife with her best friend,you should hide your face in shame.

There is no shame in that. Tonto is crazy in nature and she knows it. This guy is too calm for tonto-like people.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by 9jaRealist: 10:59am On May 13, 2021
Newsmic:
Olakunle Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better

https://instagram.com/olakunlechurchill?igshid=pbk6e22kb82m

SO IMMATURE AND UNNECESSARY...
Just move on with your life and enjoy your new “happiness”.

>

1 Like

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by manikspears: 11:03am On May 13, 2021
xpressionx:
This guy is very petty.

You call tonto dike a wife??
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Hezmatosky: 11:07am On May 13, 2021
I love to hear this kind of testimony shocked
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by foreveryoung1515(f): 11:10am On May 13, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
One thing about divorce is that, each partner cannot make a speech or post, the other partner will think it's an indirect speech to him or her. Expect Tonto to respond before tomorrow too.
Tonto is bigger than that now. The silence from her is defeaning

4 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Makemoneywithme: 11:19am On May 13, 2021
Good for you man we await your next move

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1cCGjZP_IU
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by udemzyudex(m): 11:21am On May 13, 2021
xpressionx:
This guy is very petty.

More like the wife sent him out to a comforting hand.
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Angrygoat: 11:23am On May 13, 2021
FBI go soon burst u
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by HRMK: 11:24am On May 13, 2021
xpressionx:
This guy is very petty.
i guess u witnessed this or else u say things ur sure of!
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by UDUJ(m): 11:29am On May 13, 2021
This dude has a very funny looking head shape cheesy

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:34am On May 13, 2021
Well, hopefully he learnt his lessons and will not cheat on his new wife, because I am sure Rose would dump him just like Tonto dumped him, if he cheats.....and as a brolosho he would continue moving from woman to woman fathering children. Zooming into his face, I see a very very uglyyy man, luckily his money covers the uglyy looks. I am happy Tonto was strong enough to move on despite the hurt.

3 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Skillsnigeria: 11:41am On May 13, 2021
That's good
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:44am On May 13, 2021
xpressionx:
This guy is very petty.

How did he cheat?? Never assume, only them know what transpired, don’t judge people, only them know who messed up, it might be Tonto it might be him. And the lady here said they were never friends. Just movie colleagues, if you can’t keep it, someone else will. Malivehood her ex also, found love and got married also. So he or she might be the problem
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Randy100: 11:44am On May 13, 2021
Well said
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by omoadeleye(m): 11:46am On May 13, 2021
So Tontn was once his everything?
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Nobody: 11:48am On May 13, 2021
fnep2smooth:
Na message him they send. The ex won frustrate the guy with bad image. The guy use him head grab beta chick, rearrange him life since the ex carry him baby go.

If na weak man him for don de beg de cry, but as a smart guy him remarry , born con still de thank God on top the matter.

The ex for rubbish the guy na God save am and the ex also deprive him from seeing his son, but for now she fit de go I don get another son.

He's a f..king weak guy, if he was indeed not a weak guy , he shouldn't have actually married the supposed friend. He should simply have slept with her to get at his ex and also dumped her , but as a weak man he is, he went ahead and married her also.
He's a mf simp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison / Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US / Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.