Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,934 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better (37021 Views)

Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia / ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Richthekid: 6:55pm On May 13, 2021
Good for u but keep it to yourself
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by akanbiaa(m): 8:53pm On May 13, 2021
Guyman02:
Another paid post on FP, this guy should move forward and stop the desperation to spite his ex whom he lied to about his then ongoing affair with his current wife.
Some of us castigated Tonto when she was crying that her husband was sleeping with his 'manager' which has now been proven that she was right all through and we were wrong.
Tonto is a loud mouth but she is not a liar, it's time to let her be.

Behind this facade of paying blogs to publish and burnish his image there is a little feeling of emptiness that he desperately want to fill with social media appearances and he could also be secretly wishing that Tonto endured his promiscuous lifestyle and stayed.
Habit is like smoke it cannot be hidden forever and will always manifest irrespective of person the person is currently with.(Except the person has a radical change in thinking, attitude and action).
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by koolaid87: 9:13pm On May 13, 2021
xpressionx:
This guy is very petty.
You cheated on your wife with her best friend,you should hide your face in shame.

I am not a fan of Tonto,never been a fan.
But a man should have honour.
That Churchil of a guy lacks it.
What happens to other women out there?
I guess only her best friend suits him.
This goes to show that Tonto dike maybe right in some allegations against him.

Sorry but Churchill, as an high value man has options. He was only exercising it. So you think successful man like him will be faithful?

Think again.
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by baloney: 11:41pm On May 13, 2021
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Ejizzymoi(f): 11:44pm On May 13, 2021
Now that Tonto is calm...This adulterer
will not advice himself.Schmmm
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by ethelnwanegbo: 1:41pm On May 14, 2021
Genevieve Nnaji’s Biggest Business Moves
It is easy to get carried away by Genevieve’s acting prowess, elegant fashion sense, prestigious awards and the wealth she’s been able to amass, but there’s a business side to this phenom that is seldom talked about. A serial entrepreneur, she has explored business opportunities in several industries; from acting to advertising, music and fashion.

https://businesselitesafrica.com/2021/05/08/genevieve-nnajis-biggest-business/
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by eyinjuege: 7:48pm On May 14, 2021
Chiebunigom1:

You wanted to sound intelligent but ended up typing nonsense!
Where in my post did I ever type "lost"?
Read again!

What they are trying to tell you is that the post he made was not about his son, but you were talking about his son In your own post
Perhaps his post was about losing his previous marriage that has now been replaced.
Their family problem though.
It might not even be about his marriage at all sef
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by abiola708(m): 11:35am On May 19, 2021
wese90:
Y actress again

Trusted Escrow ever.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics / Kunle Afod Shows Off His Family(photos) / Olamide, Viktoh And DJ Enimoney Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.