Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors (70917 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs / Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by AfonjaConehead: 6:46pm On May 14, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Your eloquence will have save these your brothers butchered like chickens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by LZAA: 6:56pm On May 14, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Better than escape thru otapiapia rat poison or run away like a frightened puppy and hand over Ilorin to fulanis and gambari emir

grin grin
Lzaa Imhotep
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Nobody: 12:11am On May 15, 2021
Ibo Shekau leading his mumu people into darkness
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Idiko1: 1:28am On May 15, 2021
The act of arresting anybody in picture with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as IPOB commander tells the depth of idiocy which Nigerian government has rested. Most Nigerians are moronic dingbats and class with their leaders.
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by sunnnnyuu(m): 8:26pm On May 15, 2021
Muna4real:

In the first place, what made you think that kanu will choose an old man, old enough to be his grandfather, as a second in command? What happened to all the vibrant igbo young men in Ipob and ESN? Do you guys have sence at all?
Why not is the old man not capable? Once he will be obedient kanu, kanu can assign him as commander not second in command.
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by NewDawn2O21: 11:04pm On May 17, 2021
[s]
damienwayne:

Are you tired of posting with Newdawn2021
Sinceriously tho the energy you guys use in churning out monikers and jumping from thread to thread spewing trash if you use that same energy in focusing on getting real jobs your lives wouldn’t be this miserable. Northern cow-human halfbreed!
[/s]
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by sunnnnyuu(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Muna4real:

In the first place, what made you think that kanu will choose an old man, old enough to be his grandfather, as a second in command? What happened to all the vibrant igbo young men in Ipob and ESN? Do you guys have sence at all?
The fool cownow is deceiving the dool of your kind and making money leaving the animals (you) in the zoo call Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] / Electricity Crisis: 3 Reasons Nigeria Is In Darkness — Barth Nnaji / Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.