Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Your Opinion And Advice Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Opinion And Advice Please (1653 Views)

I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. / No Idea On The Topic To Use, But Pls Read And Advice. / My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by The5DME(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2021
pansophist:

You want make them ban me? I don't like the s[b]ensorship [/b]and prevalent cancel culture that's there. You can't express yourself freely, and it's a haven for overly sensitive, narcissistic, post modernist folks whom are the complete opposite of me. I don't mind being there, but I also do mind being where I may not be welcomed.
.......censorship
Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by Gerrard59(m): 7:41am On May 15, 2021
pansophist:

You want make them ban me? I don't like the censorship and prevalent cancel culture that's there. You can't express yourself freely, and it's a haven for overly sensitive, narcissistic, post modernist folks whom are the complete opposite of me. I don't mind being there, but I also do mind being where I may not be welcomed.

I respect your decision, but If [url=https://twitter.com/Wizarab10?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor]Wizarab10[/url] who is moderate and Kelvin Odanz who is an extremist can survive the cancel culture, I believe you can.
Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by WolandPetrov: 11:22am On May 17, 2021
My friend, you need to find yourself another girlfriend, because this one is totally not for you. And to help you with that I would recommend you to try out online dating. Here you can find more people. Just use https://www.steamylocals.com/ for the start. You can read the reviews about it and I'm sure that you will like it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man On Heat Forecfully Drags Girl To Have Sex With Him / VIDEO: Couple R3c0rds Themselves N@ck!ng Live On Facebook / How To Convince A Lady From Chair To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.