Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Your Opinion And Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Opinion And Advice Please (1633 Views)

I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. / No Idea On The Topic To Use, But Pls Read And Advice. / My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion And Advice Please by abdulahi90(m): 5:53pm On May 13, 2021
Your opinion and advice please, i called my girlfriend yesterday she didn't pick and i called back again at night she didn't pick. i became worried, later at night called she ignored. now this morning i called she still ignored and i felt something bad might have happened so i called using a different line behold she picked i asked why she ignored my calls, she immediately ended the call. i called back with my line she set it busy, called again this time she picked and said her brother was using the phone i should stop calling. i asked why? she ended the call, i called back again next thing was i should stop calling her, i asked to know what i did wrong she ended the call again. i had to still call again and a guy picked that i stop calling her. this a girl i love so much. now i don't get, i need advice.
Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by abdulahi90(m): 5:54pm On May 13, 2021
i await your take and advice on this please.
Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by Kriss216: 5:54pm On May 13, 2021
No, you don't need any advice.

What you need now is new set of brains!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by abdulahi90(m): 5:57pm On May 13, 2021
Kriss216:
No, you don't need any advice.

What you need now is new set of brains!
too harsh Bros

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by BanjiRaymond(m): 5:57pm On May 13, 2021
Love should be reciprocal. Stop forcing yourself on a woman..... Move on, bro... What state are you? Make we vibe together.... Women shouldn't be no man issue

5 Likes

Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by abdulahi90(m): 5:59pm On May 13, 2021
BanjiRaymond:
Love should be reciprocal. Stop forcing yourself on a woman..... Move on, bro... What state are you? Make we vibe together.... Women shouldn't be no man issue

yes bro, but i was doing my best to see if she might love me back maybe someday. before this...
Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by BENRAZY(m): 6:01pm On May 13, 2021
Op no d reason vagina matters,the only person u should love so much now is urself
E get y

3 Likes

Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by abdulahi90(m): 6:04pm On May 13, 2021
BENRAZY:
Op no d reason vagina matters,the only person u should love so much now is urself
E get y

no Bros am not that type, i love her and my plans were for us to get married...no sex things bro until married.
Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 13, 2021
abdulahi90:

no Bros am not that type, i love her and my plans were for us to get married... no sex things bro until married.
now that you know another guy is doing it for you, will you na rest?

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by abdulahi90(m): 6:40pm On May 13, 2021
Carchoice:
now that you know another guy is doing it for you, will you na rest?

lesson learnt.

don't over force yourself on a lady, and also maybe love is fake. thanks for your input
Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by Cholls(m): 6:41pm On May 13, 2021
My brother eiyah she dey press your Mimi button... Eiyah! Well, no worry you go learn your own lesson
Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by ayomilore: 7:06pm On May 13, 2021
Oga. Move on with your life another Niga is fucking the babe.
No need for any advice.

3 Likes

Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by duduade: 7:13pm On May 13, 2021
Guy has been served breakfast

Move on...

She has moved on ooo

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by Aflix(m): 10:16pm On May 13, 2021
This right here is a lot of calls grin grin grin. Read call more than 20 times.
Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by pansophist(m): 10:43pm On May 13, 2021
abdulahi90:
Your opinion and advice please, i called my girlfriend yesterday she didn't pick and i called back again at night she didn't pick. i became worried, later at night called she ignored. now this morning i called she still ignored and i felt something bad might have happened so i called using a different line behold she picked i asked why she ignored my calls, she immediately ended the call. i called back with my line she set it busy, called again this time she picked and said her brother was using the phone i should stop calling. i asked why? she ended the call, i called back again next thing was i should stop calling her, i asked to know what i did wrong she ended the call again. i had to still call again and a guy picked that i stop calling her. this a girl i love so much. now i don't get, i need advice.

She has dumped you, became irritated by you, and moved on. Now do the same. Will you?

Listen, you won't get her back by over-calling, if anything, it proves to her that she did the right thing dumping you, and you should not give her that satisfaction, which is like spitting on yourself. It is self-rejection that matters, not from a fickle woman. You are needy, insecure, and suffer from female scarcity. And she knows it, and if you are honest with yourself, you know it's true. Women are strategical beings, to be successful with them, you should be able to see the world how they see it.

She has options, probably at her prime, and if you could be opportune to look at her social media chats, you will be shocked to find multitudes of men chasing her up and down, that you will become low in her eyes. Now an experiment for you. Download tinder and set your profile as a female with an average looking, not even beautiful girl pic, then you can have an idea of the kind of attention your average women deal with from horn.y men of all calibers that far exceed you in status. I got two hundred matches in less than six hours and over a hundred messages, this experience will inflate the ego of most women. Don't forget, women are sensitive to status, the same way men are sensitive to youthfulness.

Don't be hard on yourself. You probably did nothing wrong, but it is not about you, it is about the value the market placed on you. A price you didn't determine yourself but can be changed and influenced, depending on what you do about it. Remember this, ''in every relationship, there are always power dynamics playing in the background. In the midst of those lovey-dovey act, you should be conscious of your place and how to keep leveling up, not just to get women, but as a matter of necessity, which has a domino effect of bringing more benefits to you such as making you respect yourself more, attracting quality women and friends, new connections, etc.

Now leave her, deal with your emotions and move on. This is not advice, it is a command. Respect yourself.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by dtruth50: 10:57pm On May 13, 2021
Her brother might be using the phone, and since she tell u that, u suppose to stop and call back later.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 13, 2021
abdulahi90:

What baffles me most In life Is, Sometimes I ask myself If It Is God who created these set of Humans too?? In as much as this guy might form this particular story, I tell you guys these shiiit Is so real and happening day In day out. I sometimes wonder how DUMB & FOOLISH some people can be. I've got 3 Ladies on my neck, among them Is a young married woman but I seem not to pay attention to these Ladies because they aren't my Top Priorities In life. I Just ended things with one of them on a matured and mutual ground. She can call and text me for Africa. Despite that, She still bug me with me Calls. I Just kukuma accept my destiny lol. Now Imagine me pestering an Eve Offspring with calls, Eeeei, This Isn't about being rude or arrogant, The moment I call you Once Or Twice and you didn't pick up. That will be later when I'm less busy.....

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 13, 2021
E be like say nuclear bomb dey dat your head. Keep on calling : AKON
Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by AfroKnight: 11:36pm On May 13, 2021
Bro, stop wasting your time on her. She has left you.

You need to forget her and move on with your life.

This is why guys treat women like trash some times. A woman’s love is often only enduring when the recipient of that love is her child. But a boyfriend or husband is sitting with just half yansh. He can be disappointed at any time “T”.

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by Gerrard59(m): 12:26am On May 14, 2021
pansophist:

She has dumped you, became irritated by you, and moved on. Now do the same. Will you?

Listen, you won't get her back by over-calling, if anything, it proves to her that she did the right thing dumping you, and you should not give her that satisfaction, which is like spitting on yourself. It is self-rejection that matters, not from a fickle woman. You are needy, insecure, and suffer from female scarcity. And she knows it, and if you are honest with yourself, you know it's true. Women are strategical beings, to be successful with them, you should be able to see the world how they see it.

She has options, probably at her prime, and if you could be opportune to look at her social media chats, you will be shocked to find multitudes of men chasing her up and down, that you will become low in her eyes. Now an experiment for you. Download tinder and set your profile as a female with an average looking, not even beautiful girl pic, then you can have an idea of the kind of attention your average women deal with from horn.y men of all calibers that far exceed you in status. I got two hundred matches in less than six hours and over a hundred messages, this experience will inflate the ego of most women. Don't forget, women are sensitive to status, the same way men are sensitive to youthfulness.

Don't be hard on yourself. You probably did nothing wrong, but it is not about you, it is about the value the market placed on you. A price you didn't determine yourself but can be changed and influenced, depending on what you do about it. Remember this, ''in every relationship, there are always power dynamics playing in the background. In the midst of those lovey-dovey act, you should be conscious of your place and how to keep leveling up, not just to get women, but as a matter of necessity, which has a domino effect of bringing more benefits to you such as making you respect yourself more, attracting quality women and friends, new connections, etc.

Now leave her, deal with your emotions and move on. It is not advice, it is a command. Respect yourself.

If you are not on Twitter, please join it with this username. TwitterNG needs someone like you.

4 Likes

Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by tunize(m): 1:00am On May 14, 2021
The best respect to give oneself is nothing but self respect before you can even demand or expect it from someone. If you don't respect ur own self, "it will be very difficult to earn it. Bro forget that babe and move if she comes begging I use anything u dey worship nor accept her back.

She might not be cheating ooh I don't know but trust me "you don put urself down make she see u finish, na wen girl don see man finish this nonsense dey happen".

Next time bro don't go too gaga by showing a girl how far or much u love her if not your own don finish, don get it twisted is normal to love ooh but don't be predictable. NXT TIME NOR DEY CALL PERSON ANYHOW U BE GUY MAN NOW WEDA BOY OR GIRL.

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by abdulahi90(m): 7:06am On May 14, 2021
dtruth50:
Her brother might be using the phone, and since she tell u that, u suppose to stop and call back later.

you don't get it Bros, if she had picked as said so on day one of my calling it would have been fair. you brother using your phone seeing a call continuously should have picked or ask her tell me she's busy, why wait through out next day? why allow me send unnecessary text messages seeking to know of there's an issue. why then even reply text messages wahala.

i just deleted her number Bros. and I've moved on, girls don't like guys that love, care for them....they need iron hands guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by profilemessages: 9:44am On May 14, 2021
If she is not fxcking you 24/7

she is fxcking another guy

and you are a simp.

ignore her and watch her die a natural death

they women, love attention, as long as you dont give it to them

you are a king

women plenty these days, dont die because of a selfish pxssy, find another one

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by Jack005(m): 10:13am On May 14, 2021
abdulahi90:
Simpson's heart has been shattered.
Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by Chidexsco8448(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2021
abdulahi90:
Nawa oh angry

Which kind of foolish Simpson ar u sef...free her n reserve some self worth Bros!!

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by Qatar2022: 10:41am On May 14, 2021
Like one person already said you don't need advise you need sense, let her be she have moved on you should do the same, but she will come back with some sort of stories , your stupid self will accept her back because you are desperately need sex but I will advise you to move on
Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by abdulahi90(m): 10:57am On May 14, 2021
Qatar2022:
Like one person already said you don't need advise you need sense, let her be she have moved on you should do the same, but she will come back with some sort of stories , your stupid self will accept her back because you are desperately need sex but I will advise you to move on

thanks bro, appreciation your input.
Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by Nobody: 10:59am On May 14, 2021
abdulahi90:
What Advice Do U Need Again? She Said She Doesn't Want U.
Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by boxer022(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2021
My opinion on this matter is that you should stop calling her as she doesn't love you in return. She only needed what you have which she has gotten. I think it's better for the both of you if you stop calling her and move on with your life, as she has already moved on.
Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by torqque7(m): 3:33pm On May 14, 2021
With all the stories posted online daily about how alot of females cheat and behave,and the redpill movement,this one still dey form too much love and no sex till marriage?choi I weep for my gender..some guys need to practically have their brains washed..

U called someone 1,2times she didn't pick yet u kept calling like a pest,even when she was probably sucking her 'Brothers' d.i.ck, baba still no give himself brain until 'brother' who feeds ur supposed babe his di.c.k answered u?chai my god..this is serious case of inferiority complex angry angry
Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by abdulahi90(m): 3:55pm On May 14, 2021
torqque7:
With all the stories posted online daily about how alot of females cheat and behave,and the redpill movement,this one still dey form too much love and no sex till marriage?choi I weep for my gender..some guys need to practically have their brains washed..

U called someone 1,2times she didn't pick yet u kept calling like a pest,even when she was probably sucking her 'Brothers' d.i.ck, baba still no give himself brain until 'brother' who feeds ur supposed babe his di.c.k answered u?chai my god..this is serious case of inferiority complex angry angry

well my fault... the thing is just funny to me.
Re: Your Opinion And Advice Please by pansophist(m): 5:22pm On May 14, 2021
Gerrard59:

If you are not on Twitter, please join it with this username. TwitterNG needs someone like you.
You want make them ban me? I don't like the censorship and prevalent cancel culture that's there. You can't express yourself freely, and it's a haven for overly sensitive, narcissistic, post modernist folks whom are the complete opposite of me. I don't mind being there, but I also do mind being where I may not be welcomed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship? / The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. / Check Out Pictures Of Wizkid’s Smoking Hot Ex-girlfriend (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.