Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,108 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip (50041 Views)

'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin / Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron / Russian Troops Attack Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine, Sparking Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by youngpresidooo: 2:18pm On May 14, 2021
Krismas:
cool I know d prophesy. The Antichrist is going to fry the Jews at midweek, worst dan Hitler did. Jacob’s trouble would soon overshadow dem. It’s only suffering dat can teach those stubborn pigs lesson
that's after signing the 7 years of pact.
And the first 3 and half years he will pamper them like touch not, to get their secrets before attacking

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Biglittlelois(f): 2:18pm On May 14, 2021
[s]
Empiree:

all prophets and messangers of God were Muslims. None of them practiced any religion other than Islam. We do not dispute with the Jews about Abraham, Moses, Jacob etc as they fondly proclaimed. You noticed they don't mention Jesus anytime they recited the phrase right?. That is because they discriminate God's prophets and messangers which Islam warns us against (ref ch. 2 v 285)

We also detest Jews and Christians historical lies about these prophets and messangers of God. For instance they lied about and blasphemed against Jacob. Bible says Jacob was drunk and slept with his daughters shocked Genesis 19:30-38

Bible also said Jacob fought and defeated God(may God protect me from such outrageous creed). Gen. 32:22-32

But in the Quran, Islam honors all the prophets and messangers of God as righteous and obedient people who submit to God's Will. As for son of God taking sin of the world, this kind of narrative is false. No humans take over another man's sin. Everyone to his own.

Our believe in Islam is, we believe in God. We believe in Angels. We believe in His Books. We believe in his messangers. We believe in what has been revealed to us (Quran). We believe in what was revealed to Abraham, Ismail (Ishmael), Isiak(Isaac), Jacob, and their offsprings. We believe in what was revealed to Moses (Tawra) and Jesus(Injeel not Bible) and believe in other prophets from their Lord and we submit to Allāh (God) in Islam. Quran 3:84. That's, we do not say 'we believe in xyz prophets and reject xyz prophets like Jews and Christians do. Anyone who rejects any of the prophet of God is not Muslim. Such person becomes disbeliever.

Just so you know, those people lied to ignorant people to deceive them and take them away from the truth that Islam brought. If they truly believe in the Lord of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, then they should be Muslim instead of using those prophet names to deceive the masses.
[/s]

You, a dumb Muslim is very daft for trying to paint the bible, Christians, and believers of God Almighty a certain false way,

1) It is known and stated that your Mohammed or whatever they call him came into existence after the death of Jesus Christ, very very long after, and it is explicitly stated in your Quran of which Mohammed categorically stated and acknowledged the existence of Jesus Christ.

1) Jacob(Isreal) never had 2 daughters, he had one daughter called Dinah, it was lot that slept with his two daughters in a cave when they made him drunk,

2) Jacob(Isreal) never fought with God, Jacob fought with angel Michael when he had revival and God further stamped his promises through him that he will became a mighty nation with all nations at his footstool

No Christian or Jew is going to believe in a religion brought by a mere man after the existence of the old testament and Jesus Christ, a man that preached subjugation of women as practiced in Saudi Arabia and most Islamic countries, death to all infidels/unbelievers, raping/marrying little girls as wives, and spreading of your religion through terrorism and forceful conversion all in the name of your Mohammed/Allah.

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by ViolentMooslim: 2:18pm On May 14, 2021
LikeAking:

Mind your business.

These people dont even know we exist.

They are white i are black, etc.

Forget about dem.

Na dem, dem.

But the Arabs knw that you muslims exist? ko?
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by candygist: 2:19pm On May 14, 2021
rottennaija:

That was in retaliation for the continued hostility isreal has been carrying on over the past 4 weeks. The Western media only start talking about it when Hamas fired the rocket.

How did you get to know that Israel have been carrying out hostile toward gaza over the past 4 weeks if the western media never talked about until Hamas fired the rocket ? You reside in Nigeria.

Where did you get your own news from ?
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Grandmeister(m): 2:20pm On May 14, 2021
Krismas:
cool Before den, Israeli settlers have murdered Palestinians in their own country without repercussion. The Israeli government has place a land, sea and air block on Gaza since 15yrs now leading to unimaginable suffering. Why wont there be war? Why shud those living on d other side of d fence know peace?
The Israeli fought a war and annexed a part of the landscape were their enemies attacked them from. This is survival strategy. Yes they have been high handed in dealing with those who they defeated, yes many of the young men and women living in those areas had nothing to do with the ethnic-political war that happened in the past I agree. It’s a dicey political argument on both sides BUT I am talking of this recent war. The Israeli police went to a prayer ground with information to dispel a threat(founded or unfounded) and the people started throwing rocks at them, they retaliated with rubber bullets wounding dozens, NO DEATH was recorded..not from aljazeera, bbc,cnn or even Reddit. What did the political power in Palestinian do? Start throwing dozens of rockets at telaviv the Israeli capital! How do you compare rubber bullets to missiles for goodness sake!
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Krismas(m): 2:20pm On May 14, 2021
patriotic007:
Oga o please Google ROBERT OPPENHEIMER and Thank me later
cool I don need to goggle Oppenheimer. I already know he handled the Maranathan project or so. He is d engineer who produced d first atom bomb. So? The British were far ahead in ALLOY WHEELS project all the while Oppenheimer was resigning and contemplating failure. It was lack of adequate Uranium dat made d Americans first to produce. These does not mean Jews are more clever or any such rubbish
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by ViolentMooslim: 2:21pm On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I can authoritatively declare that I have seen this horror film all my life and watching the Late Yasser Arafat, President, PLO, lived and died for this cause.
I still don't understand why it has to be a very holy month of Ramadan and attack on Muslims in their holy site in an unprovoked manner that any sane President of a country will want to embark on. It just doesn't make sense, especially when we are all praying for this pandemic to go.

He is using bomb to kill and scatter people in his opponent camp while he holed up his own people in shelter domes increasing the chances of bringing back new wave of covid-19 affliction again when they should be observing social distance when they just managed to get out of covid-19 affliction. Netanyahu has a poor emotional intelligence and his action in this case does not show him as a wise leader at all and that's why he is leaving office in shame. Isreal will someday get a matured wise leader in the mould of a Nelson Mandela or Anwar Sadat . They will make peace and the citizens will realise that they have been on a siege all their lives. Sincerely, Isreal can't win this war since with leaders like Netanyahu. His nation and citizens are prisoners by choice in their own land and continent.

Hamas should please stop firing missiles into Isreal too. Now at the cost of Isreali lives suddenly, Isreal has realised that Hamas actually has long range missiles m. Isreal should suspend plans to further lose their citizens. So much for the Isreali intelligence that didn't know Hamas has long range missiles.

Everyone should be sensible and toe the path of peace. If it's not him that approved that provocative and senseless attack , Netanyahu must sanction whoever approved the attack by the police on defenceless worshippers while observing a special Islamic night inside the holy site al-Asqra mosque.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.

I wish you were more educated. You wouldn't have sneak out to say al this rubbish.

Please, if you have a problem with what Prime Minister Ben is doing, don't burn their flag. Instead, show how distressed you are by picking a gun, travelling to Isreal and try to shoot him. Lets see what happens to you or to him.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by pafo(m): 2:23pm On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Isreal citizens are not Christians and Isreal is not a Christian nation. We should pray for peace in all nations and do good to all men ,especially members of the faith,unfortunately most citizens of the current Isreal are not members of the Christian faith. Christianity preaches peace but Judaism is war. In Christianity, a male does not wear long hair and a male must not cover his head during a Christian worship. That picture below is a believer in Judaism and as you can see, there's nothing Christian In his look.He even proudly tell people that he is not a Christian but a Judaism believer.
Those are the Zionists who believe they must kill their Palestine brothers, sisters and children in order to achieve their Zion state whereas Christianity preaches against killing.

This current end time nation of Isreal is a Judaism state, not a Christian state. The holy sites in Isreal is under the administration of all the legacy churches from Ethiopia, Rome, Greece, and two other legacy churches, not by the country called Isreal. Their own believe is in Judaism not Christianity and their holy site is the wailing wall, the nearest you can get to the stone on which Abraham is to sacrifice Isaac. It's surprising that the 3 religions are traced to Abraham yet the 3 religions are right now in a show of shame.They are killing themselves.
It's like 3 siblings from the same father killing themselves and their descendants on the street. They should be scolded to have sense and stop disgracing themselves.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.

Isreal always has and always will be a Jewish nation. Christianity has not root in Judaism amd even Christ is regarded as a false prophet. And the three religions are not siblings. They are more like a father and too sons. Judaism is at least a thousand year old older than both and they got their history from Jewish history book( the tanakh).
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 2:23pm On May 14, 2021
Eshockyou:

Lol.. what you said earlier really got me.. sorry about that.. if you don’t understand and read through the Bible without the Holy Spirit discernment don’t just post anything you know nothing about
holy spirit is scam in christiandom. I will give you example. If every Christian had "holy spirit", how come your ways of worship differ?. Yet you all claimed to have holy spirit. There is nothing like holy spirit. Pastors used the phrase to scam members.

Holy spirit is Islam is Angel Jibril (Gabriel) and he didn't start inside anyone. He only delivered messages to prophets and messangers of God in the past. And he has hundreds of wings.. How's that inside a christian?
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Krismas(m): 2:24pm On May 14, 2021
Grandmeister:

The Israeli fought a war and annexed a part of the landscape were their enemies attacked them from. This is survival strategy. Yes they have been high handed in dealing with those who they defeated, yes many of the young men and women living in those areas had nothing to do with the ethnic-political war that happened in the past I agree. It’s a dicey political argument on both sides BUT I am talking of this recent war. The Israeli police went to a prayer ground with information to dispel a threat(founded or unfounded) and the people started throwing rocks at them, they retaliated with rubber bullets wounding dozens, NO DEATH was recorded..not from aljazeera, bbc,cnn or even Reddit. What did the political power in Palestinian do? Start throwing dozens of rockets at telaviv the Israeli capital! How do you compare rubber bullets to missiles for goodness sake!
coolThere is no war that gives u another mans country. Israel is a stupid colonial master who has no business with d happenings in Gaza. She wants to take d place for herself and she will fail.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by LikeAking: 2:28pm On May 14, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

But the Arabs knw that you muslims exist? ko?

Not a Muslim.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by ViolentMooslim: 2:29pm On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You must think this is a Christian-Muslim war. Btw, Isreal is not a Christian nation and not the same as the Isreal of the new testament . This is not a Christian country(because this endtime Isreal nation practices Judaism as state religion) attacking a Muslim nation. It is Judaism versus Islam if you look if from the usual narrow prism of religion.

On a broader perspective, this is actually a war against common sense and right now, Isreal doesn't have a leader and both individuals who are the likely PM seem not to see anything wrong in their police action. It's hypocrisy when you complain against police brutality in Nigeria, France, USA but hail police brutality in Israel. Biden got to that office on his support for those calling for a stop to police brutality yet now he is calling for de escalation on both sides and insulting the intelligence of others by reminding us that Isreal has a right to defend themselves but suddenly started speaking tongue in cheek when asked if Palestine/ Hamas does not have a right to defend itself too. Nothing built on injustice will last. Someday, Palestine will become a full fledged country, give it to those guys, they're resolute. They have a right to have their own state and the 2 state solution will eventually come to realisation. I believe Muslims, Christians and Judaism worshippers can all co-exist in peace in Isreal and Palestine. They just need clear headed visionary leaders on all the sides.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.

spent your time sayign all these trash simply becuase you are a muslim.

Because you mislims are now the victim of your own depraved violence seeking ideology, you are now preaching peace. But if it is SOuthern Kaduna where you have an upper hand, you will be jumping around in victory.

Mind you, Isreal is a full CHRISTIAN nation by reason of the God we worship. I as a christian prefer to side with a domg religion than to side with a muslim, simply because I know very wel that that is the way muslims think too. Isreal have all affiliation with Christianity and the family is totally nit than with your violent mohammedan religion.

Yes, we totally support Isreal and any sane thinking nation will support Isreal too. Only the violent laden nation that are too weak to attack the Isrealis will be shouting that people should not support them.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by patriotic007: 2:29pm On May 14, 2021
Krismas:
cool I don need to goggle Oppenheimer. I already know he handled the Maranathan project or so. He is d engineer who produced d first atom bomb. So? The British were far ahead in ALLOY WHEELS project all the while Oppenheimer was resigning and contemplating failure. It was lack of adequate Uranium dat made d Americans first to produce. These does not mean Jews are more clever or any such rubbish
All this argument and shifting of goal post is not necessary because the result is clear for everyone to see....a small country like Isreal is holding sway amongst countries that are bigger than them....To defeat them you must first know and acknowledge the source of their greatness and power.... Denying their greatness and the source of their greatness is like giving them more upper hand over you....and that's exactly what the Arabs have been doing for 70+ years now.GOod LuCk in defeating isreal grin
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 2:30pm On May 14, 2021
youngpresidooo:
please which bible are you talking of?
Please read bible for yourself and stop listening to lies told to you by ur imam
you see, your question shows how ignorant you guys are. You don't know Bible. You don't read Bible. I will not give you evidence. What I posted is from your Bible. Jesus Christ didn't and doesn't exist. He was a fictional character made up by Europe (Rome) from Paul. You guys have been scammed.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Krismas(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2021
youngpresidooo:
that's after signing the 7 years of pact.
And the first 3 and half years he will pamper them like touch not, to get their secrets before attacking
cool Sure. Dats d prophecy. Daniel saw d 7yrs as a week. Half of it (31/2) is wen Antichrist will strike. Dats why I said midweek
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Biglittlelois(f): 2:32pm On May 14, 2021
[s]
Empiree:
But you have been UNABLE to provide biblical evidence to back yourself, nor were you able to come up with rational argument. Do you want to hear?.

There is no Jesus Christ in the bible. There are five to seven jesuses mentioned in the bible but Jesus Christ is not one of them. I will not give you references because you are ignorant person. Yes, I will teach you Bible and your religion because you know nothing.

These are number of jesuses mentioned in your Bible.

1. Jesus Barabbas
2. Joshua
3. Jesus, son of Eliezer
4. Jesus Justus
5. Jesus, the son of Sirach[/s]

[s]So there is nothing like 'Jesus Christ'. Jesus Christ was invented by White people from Europe and imposed on you to worship them. There is nothing, I mean there is no power in Jesus name. This is scam.

Are you learning?
[/s]

Mark 1:1 says "The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God"........

Matthew 1:16 says "Jesus, who is called Christ"......

You this disgust of a human is bereft of cognitive desonance, and lack knowledge to school a Christian on the Bible, the word of God stands and remains sure, keep trying to degrade my religion, while your deadly religion will continue to be known as evil and filled with terrorism,

And on this thread, we will continue to support Isreal with our full chest till they blow off Palestine or you Muslims finally off yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Biglittlelois(f): 2:35pm On May 14, 2021
[s]
Empiree:
you see, your question shows how ignorant you guys are. You don't know Bible. You don't read Bible. I will not give you evidence. What I posted is from your Bible. Jesus Christ didn't and doesn't exist. He was a fictional character made up by Europe (Rome) from Paul. You guys have been scammed.
[/s]

You will continue to cry till oblivion if you expect Christians to denounce their faith, and Isreal will blow Palestine real soon, just watch.

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Eshockyou: 2:36pm On May 14, 2021
Empiree:
holy spirit is scam in christiandom. I will give you example. If every Christian had "holy spirit", how come your ways of worship differ?. Yet you all claimed to have holy spirit. There is nothing like holy spirit. Pastors used the phrase to scam members.

Holy spirit is Islam is Angel Jibril (Gabriel) and he didn't start inside anyone. He only delivered messages to prophets and messangers of God in the past. And he has hundreds of wings.. How's that inside a christian?

You don’t understand anything about Christianity.. Just keep mute... Be fine and be well in life
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by AOB1: 2:36pm On May 14, 2021
[quote author=Osebanjo post=101669086]Even though most Israelis are not christians but it's our holy land. Ottoman is the reason we are here now and i blame Romans and Greek for that.[/quote
Bro please who is Ottoman? Please I want to have some knowledge about him.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by danngnews: 2:36pm On May 14, 2021
Grandmeister:

Good good! You agree Israel should fire at the locations were the missiles were launched, good! Now what will you do when the missiles were launched from school playgrounds or around residential buildings? Someone shot dozens of rockets at you from a residential neighborhood and one or two of those rockets were able to bypass your defence system and killed some of your citizens what WILL YOU DO?? Will you let it slide just because the missiles were shot from civilian buildings? Let’s be logical and not emotional here naa!

The only thing logical here is avoiding blanket bombing, honestly with the number of Palestinian civilians killed so far, can you say Israel has civilians in mind in this campaign?
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by LoveJesus87(m): 2:37pm On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:
I Stand With isreal . Which I think every Christian should
I stand with Israel too
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by ViolentMooslim: 2:38pm On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Sir, IPOB is a terrorist group and unlike Hamas that actually won elections and earned the legitimacy to rule and govern Gaza, the ipob terrorist group , like Boko Haram terrorists in the north, has never won any legitimacy and has been a tool politicians angling for elective positions in 2023 are now using as a bargaining chip. There's no intellectual depth and no buy in especially from non violent and intelligent Nigerians of Igbo extraction. Their nation exists online and once technology blocks them out and intel is used to neutralise , dats all. You should be asking yourself why none of those with the legitimacy of leadership in SE can't lean to the idea sir. IPOB terrorists o, Boko Haram terrorists, all the terrorists and enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.God bless Nigeria.

I understand your feeling right now. I know how it feels when ignorance makes a man feel cornered. The Hamas and Hezbollah are terrorist organizations who have all ammassed followership from the predominantly muslim countries. The Islam religion, being tilted towards violence is highly attractive to extremism. If shekau come out today to contest for the presidency of NIgeria, 100% of the muslims, mostly from far north will vote for him. Elrufai, Buhari, etc, all rose politically becuase of their extremist views against Christianity.

So, stop comparing a Terrorist Hamas with sane seccessionist groups.

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Krismas(m): 2:38pm On May 14, 2021
patriotic007:
All this argument and shifting of goal post is not necessary because the result is clear for everyone to see....a small country like Isreal is holding sway amongst countries that are bigger than them....To defeat them you must first know and acknowledge the source of their greatness and power.... Denying their greatness and the source of their greatness is like giving them more upper hand over you....and that's exactly what the Arabs have been doing for 70+ years now.GOod LuCk in defeating isreal grin
cool Jewish superiority is a silly myth believed by a lot of people like u. In actual fact there is nothing to suggest this as true. They have never been world power, or military power. But for the US, they wud have lost d 1974 war to d Arabs. In recent times, Hizbollah fighters have shown better skills man to man dan the Israeli army dats how they cud chase dem out of Lebanon.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by ViolentMooslim: 2:40pm On May 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Isreal hate Christians

Is it you muslims that love christians?

We prefer the hatred that they have for us than the love you have for us.

2 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Biglittlelois(f): 2:41pm On May 14, 2021
[s]
Empiree:

[/s]

The holy spirit is not a man, you see mention of "spirit" and yet still say he is a man? Do you even know the meaning of spirit? Are you educated at all?

How the hell is it our business if the the holy spirit in your deadly religion is a man? When you guys can't think for yourselves, someone say a spirit is a man, and you all believe it hook, line, and sicker, isn't that illiteracy?

@Eshockyou, pls don't reply that nuisance girl anymore, I've schooled her sufficiently since she's an illiterate and very ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by jikins(m): 2:42pm On May 14, 2021
patriotic007:
I don't comment without research...You think Egypt Lebanon turkey UAE that made peace with them are not angry with Isreal the way you areOr you think you are wiser than those countriesOga the two scientific brains behind the Nuclear bomb are Jewish go and do your research. Oga o did you handle a gun in your nyscLMAO Did u mount an amored tank during your NYSC

You did research and you found out only Isreal and US are capable MAD. Lol Aba researcher. Who said I am angry at Israel? I am angry at you for your wash up research that you definitely made inside forest grin grin

Who the hell says only Israel and US have MAD tendencies? And the confidence at which you spit trash is amazing. grin grin

Egypt and the rest that you mentioned have nothing to do with MAD so nor dey form wise upandan. You don't even know what MAD is you dey shout. If Isreal have the nuclear weapons that is speculated they can wipe those countries off the face of the earth. And that's not MAD you wack researcher.

MAD is when two countries with large nuclear arsenal releases it at each other at the same same time. Its extremely difficult to defend against nukes. Even if you shot them in mid air like the iron dome is doing to hamas rockets. It will still cause devastating effects. With both side releasing their nukes they ensure that they are both destroyed. Thats the meaning of Mutually Assured Destruction you aba researcher.

Tell me, those countries you mentioned, them get nukes? How does MAD applies? You don't know something you will be shouting research. Research kill u der.

You even said if Israel is destroy they will now release their nukes? I mean how daft can a statement be. You don't even know nukes can be stored in land. And when those nukes are bombed in the destruction of Israel they go explode. How Israel 1 con send nukes way don explode? You see why I ask if you read what you write?

If Oppenheimer the father of the atomic bomb was a Jew so? How does that excuse the inaccurate way you used and discribe MAD? Do you even know what he said? What he said perfectly explains MAD. He said he has built a weapon to end all wars. Why is that? Because if two nuclear power fight with nukes that is MAD so no one wins. No one wants to fight a war where they will die and lose. You see why I am pissed you don't know what you are talking about just open mouth waaaa dey yarn dust.

NYSC training is part of basic military training. Incase you don't know. All potential new military personnel go through basic training. The difference is you are not trained to handle firearms and military hardware. Understanding stuff shouldn't be this difficult. But I guess if na forest you dey do research anything is possible.

All your points about why Isreal can't be bitten are wash. Isreal is in a precarious position na US and UK dey help dem. Without those two if Russia treat Israel Bleep up eh? E go shock you. Isreal just dey show dem selfs because they are up against weaker military countries. Why do you think they are so scared of Iran getting a nuke? If Iran get nuke the uneven playing field suddenly becomes more even.

See nor be everything you go put mouth put. Or at least make better research before you start to dey spit trash everywhere calling it facts.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by viczo(m): 2:44pm On May 14, 2021
Hamas sent over 300 missiles into Israel with the Israel,so far casualty in Israel is 6 pple, Israel sent 1 missile killing over 300 pple including all Hamas top generals and children and women involve.I STAND WITH ISRAEL

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by youngpresidooo: 2:49pm On May 14, 2021
Empiree:
is not from any bible because I am a devoted Christian I really don't want to argue with you that was why I have been ignoring all the ignorance you have been displaying here.
Tip Jesus Christ.
Christ means sent

Like Jesus the sent.
Look you are very ignorant and not ready to listen for me to argue with and please all the name you mentioned are lies from your people.
You people will take things out of context in the bible and start misleading people.
Come to think of it, why do your teachers spend more time studying the bible for flaws than your holy book?
You said something is a flaw but try to proof your believe from the so called flawed book.
Can't you see the irony of things?
If you really want to understand the bible and not read letters, pray to God perhaps he will answer you and teach you what you need to know.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by ViolentMooslim: 2:53pm On May 14, 2021
LikeAking:

Not a Muslim.

Come on, go and sit down.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Thomist(m): 3:01pm On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I can authoritatively declare that I have seen this horror film all my life and watching the Late Yasser Arafat, President, PLO, lived and died for this cause.
I still don't understand why it has to be a very holy month of Ramadan and attack on Muslims in their holy site in an unprovoked manner that any sane President of a country will want to embark on. It just doesn't make sense, especially when we are all praying for this pandemic to go.

He is using bomb to kill and scatter people in his opponent camp while he holed up his own people in shelter domes increasing the chances of bringing back new wave of covid-19 affliction again when they should be observing social distance when they just managed to get out of covid-19 affliction. Netanyahu has a poor emotional intelligence and his action in this case does not show him as a wise leader at all and that's why he is leaving office in shame. Isreal will someday get a matured wise leader in the mould of a Nelson Mandela or Anwar Sadat . They will make peace and the citizens will realise that they have been on a siege all their lives. Sincerely, Isreal can't win this war since with leaders like Netanyahu. His nation and citizens are prisoners by choice in their own land and continent.

Hamas should please stop firing missiles into Isreal too. Now at the cost of Isreali lives suddenly, Isreal has realised that Hamas actually has long range missiles m. Isreal should suspend plans to further lose their citizens. So much for the Isreali intelligence that didn't know Hamas has long range missiles.

Everyone should be sensible and toe the path of peace. If it's not him that approved that provocative and senseless attack , Netanyahu must sanction whoever approved the attack by the police on defenceless worshippers while observing a special Islamic night inside the holy site al-Asqra mosque.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.

you're not making sense
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 3:03pm On May 14, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Have sense, Rome/Vatican city is the head quarters for catholics, followers of Jesus Christ was first called Christians in Antioch,
Antioch is still in EU which means your religion came from Rome

Christianity means christ-like, Jesus Christ is a Jew,
this is terminology that doesn't add up. Even if I was to agree with you, none of you Christian are christlike. Many of you behave like hooligans.

originated from Isreal in Bethlehem, so therefore, the holy land of Christians is isreal, you, a Muslim, is really daft to think you want to school Christians on where we originated because it pains you that we support Isreal, we will continue to support Isreal till the end of time,
okay, if you are talking about "JESUS" that originated from Bethlehem, that's not Jesus Christ. Yes, he was not Jesus because there was no letter J those days and there is no letter J in Hebrew and Aramaic languages. So the one from Bethlehem was Yahshua and he was sent ONLY to list sheep of Israel not NIGERIANS. If that's the one that you follow, you are following the wrong prophet because he doesn't know you and he will not recognize you. His mission was restricted to lost sheep of Israel, not other tribes or nationalities in the world. So if you shout "in the mighty name of Jesus" you are wasting your time. There is no power in Jesus name. JESUS was invented by Paul from Europe. Yahshua was his name on Hebrew. Isa is his name on Islam and this Yahshua or Isa was not crucified on the cross contrary to the teaching of christianity.

Letter J only was invented 600 years ago. So "Jesus" name is scam

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes / America To Limit Donald Trump's Iran Military Action With 'War Power Resolution' / California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.