Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

How To Get A Girl To Ask You Out: 13 Steps To Tease Her Into It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Girl To Ask You Out: 13 Steps To Tease Her Into It (643 Views)

I Brought Out My Dick Tease Her Clitoris And Swiftly Put It / I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Girl To Ask You Out: 13 Steps To Tease Her Into It by yanga24(m): 11:05am On May 14, 2021
Maybe you’d like to know how to get a girl to ask you out. You know, small talk, asking for her number—it’s quite a process. Why not let her take the lead?

It doesn’t really matter where you live in the world, we still have the notion that men should be the ones to make the first move. And for some, it’s wearing to always have to do the asking. Which means you probably wonder how to get a girl to ask you out instead.

Of course, there are women who don’t have a problem taking the lead and making a move. Actually, we tend to be the ones who set up the situations for you guys to ask us out. Sorry, you probably thought that you planned to stand next to her at the concert. No, no, no—she saw you ten minutes ago and picked the perfect spot for you to approach her. See? We’re pretty clever.

How to get a girl to ask you out
After a while, it becomes tiring. I mean, you approach a woman, talk to her, ask her out, and maybe she says yes. There’s a lot of pressure on guys to make these first steps. But, we live in the 21st century! Women are working, making their own money, owning their own things, so, why can’t they make the first move?

Of course, it’s a new concept, so many women are hesitant. However, you can help them be the ones who make the first move. Put the power in her hands by learning how to get a girl to ask you out instead.

#1 Don’t see yourself as a weak man. We all have pride and ego, but allowing a girl to ask you out isn’t going to make you appear like a weak man. So, don’t be so hot-headed when it comes to this. Let her ask you out. Like I said before, we’re living in the 21st century. It’s all about equality, and this is just a part of it.

#2 Don’t expect all girls to do this. You may be a hot guy, but that doesn’t mean every girl you encounter will ask you out. Lower your expectations when it comes to this. Some women are shy, traditional, or scared of rejection, so they’re not going to jump to ask you out. So, try to see what type of woman she is, that way you figure out the next move.
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/how-to-get-a-girl-to-ask-you-out

(1) (Reply)

If You Cheat On Her, She Will Destroy Your Property / How To Keep A Man In 2021 / EXPERTS!! When Having S*x With Your Partner, How Do You Tell Him Or Her To Chang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.