Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora (3605 Views)

Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by SuperWriter(f): 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
I'm speechless

Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by iExplore(m): 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
The reason I'm not against misogyny. I've lost interest in marriage or any relationship with the opposite gender.

Adoption will soon become the new norm.

17 Likes

Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by youngreezy(m): 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
hello tueh tueh,for all those simps wey dey defend women,make una come see wetin dem get in store for una oooo....simps go always dey at the receiving end of all these stray bullets ;Dna why I say deaths to simps,so that these whores no go see any useless man to try that nonsense with...I dey see dem for nairaland,dem poko,siofra and the rest,dey lie say feminism na all about equal right for women,dey insult redpill movement,dey call us online alphas and simps go dey praise dem...but alas!!! na all about wickedness and suppressing the male gender,even chimamanda wey carry the feminism for head,talk am say all these women na wicked jezebels but simps no wan hear word so make dem continue to father alphas children...I rant in peace...

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by marlow1962(m): 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hungry feminist

Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by chatinent: 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
When your papa no dey madd. So-called feminists who hide their frustrations, failures and project their hatred for the male gender with unscrupulous attitude and fraudulent thinking.

Shey we say we dey respect women no mean say you go try this rubbish with me, you no go believe the end of the story.

Even some Nigeria ladies wey never chop finish wan come dey claim feminism. You still dey beg airtime and money dey claim independent women.

Shey you dey whine me ni?

Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Boomboost(m): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Seems in developing countries, a feminist is simply a Man-hater.

As feminists continue to show how heartless they can be, the men must adapt to become even more wary...

Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Abfinest007(m): 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
Just laugh if u reason girls Mata u go die

Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Foodqueen(f): 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
For real?

God forbid
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Maryian2(f): 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2022

Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Godada(m): 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2022

This is beyond wickedness.

Isn't the person who got her pregnant a guy or isn't she going to punish the impregnator.
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Autobot05: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
SuperWriter:
I'm speechless

Toxtimmy sup honey .. you need this cheesy
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Fahvvy: 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
There's absolutely no difference between modern day Feminism and Misandry undecided...

Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Allison012: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Is this the meaning of feminism??

The heart of woman is indeed wicked.

Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by browndre: 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hehehe! Please help us deal with all the simps well well.

Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
This is a bitter woman hiding under feminism.

This is not what feminism is about.
SuperWriter:
I'm speechless

Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
That woman is not a feminist, but a bitter woman.

Being a feminist doesn't mean you should ill treat men.
Allison012:
Is this the meaning of feminism??

The heart of woman is indeed wicked.

Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
This is serious, at the same time funny grin , you got to be kidding me grin . This lady doesn't know that Karma can come back hunting her, totally wrong plsssssss.
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Chiraq77(m): 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
D Ones on NL are Not any different
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by toxtimmy: 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ritualist... I tell you say I dey come for you and will expose you... You can't hid... If you like dress and disguise yourself as a goat, na market square you go shed all the people you have offed before you are stoned... You are finished

Autobot05:

Toxtimmy sup honey .. you need this cheesy
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by haslaw(m): 11:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
Samantha123:
This is a bitter woman hiding under feminism.

This is not what feminism is about.

Stop being deceptive. This is how most so called feminists are.

Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 03, 2022
It's either she's just hiding behind feminism, or she's misusing the word.
haslaw:

Stop being deceptive. This is how most so called feminists are.
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Autobot05: 1:06am On Nov 03, 2022
toxtimmy:
Ritualist... I tell you say I dey come for you and will expose you... You can't hid... If you like dress and disguise yourself as a goat, na market square you go shed all the people you have offed before you are stoned... You are finished

Good.. you're doing good
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by ednut1(m): 1:29am On Nov 03, 2022
A man or troll is probably behind the post

Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by ZINNYBANKS: 3:56am On Nov 03, 2022
You see the reason why God remove blood from their body every month grin .

Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by toxtimmy: 6:16am On Nov 03, 2022
You are finished you fken ritualist.... Continue running but you can't hide...you are done and when I catch you I will post your selfie and video of your confessions before I dispose you in the market square
You are caput and expired
Autobot05:

Good.. you're doing good
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Laturuturu: 7:08am On Nov 03, 2022
I was chatting with a 42 yrs old single lady on baddoo. Just 2 minutes into the chat. I started feeling frustrated. The way she nagg, trying to command me
Asking me to screen shot my baddoo messages so she can see the number of girls I have chatted with on baddoo. Asking me why I am on baddoo by 10am. Am I not working , am I playing with my job .etc asking me to send my statement of account (salary acct) also my saving account.
Omo all I want is no knack before. I just jejely block the Auntie. Now think about the pain of the man that will end up with such Roaring lion. Na one mature church boy.

Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Autobot05: 7:10am On Nov 03, 2022
toxtimmy:
You are finished you fken ritualist.... Continue running but you can't hide...you are done and when I catch you I will post your selfie and video of your confessions before I dispose you in the market square
You are caput and expired

My video and selfie?? Good luck honey ...
Saw this meme on quora last night .. I think it might be you cheesy

Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by haslaw(m): 8:06am On Nov 03, 2022
Samantha123:
It's either she's just hiding behind feminism, or she's misusing the word.

Like I said earlier, stop being deceptive. It is almost impossible to find a feminist who is not a man hater and you know it.

I have never seen a feminist who is not a man hater.

The best way is to treat all Feminist as men haters

Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Deckracer: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2022
Bro can you explain why you made this decision, because it seems you and me are totally the same.
I fear marriage so much and am also concidering adoption, but when I think of the future, it scares me.

iExplore:
The reason I'm not against misogyny. I've lost interest in marriage or any relationship with the opposite gender.

Adoption will soon become the new norm.
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by talk2hb1(m): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2022
Giant Hatred For Men
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Mercury12(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2022
Re: See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora by Mercury12(m): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2022
Samantha123:
That woman is not a feminist, but a bitter woman.

Being a feminist doesn't mean you should ill treat men.

Your lies are beautiful grin

My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE / My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself / The Dream Man Of Nigerian Women