Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? (40626 Views)

Some Of The Worst Sky Scrapper, High-Rise Building Collapses In History(Photos) / What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? / What Is Your Worst Experience With A Landlord Or Landlady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Born2winnx: 10:20am On May 15, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Go and play with your building blocks

You a cow..

You got no street OT

Because a nigha came with his Gees smoking weed enjoying life...you kicked him out... packed his bags outside.

Fûckin fagot you are......

U act like a Sissy bîtch

You can't even initiate small guy man to guy man talk.

And die matter.....

You won't survived a day in the ghetto with no street orientation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Malanga01(m): 10:21am On May 15, 2021
Blessade:

If you post this nonsense again I will put your real picture here for everyone to see

Lol... wahala no dey finish
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by sisisioge: 10:23am On May 15, 2021
FrigoDesign:
He doesn't talk

grin grin grin grin

Your roomier was my ex....was his name Kenny? That baba no dey talk o....na to go learn to communicate with body language fa grin.
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by HitlerGaddafi: 10:26am On May 15, 2021
nuggarito:
Never had a roomie in the uni days, Nysc days and even now. I had to be alone after a clear understanding of the human nature.

We can be friends but you should keep your distance.
grin grin
Gbam Its not advisable to have a roomie. If you can get your own apartment, pls do.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by meedoLock(m): 10:26am On May 15, 2021
mespusinglez:
Let's reflect on the bad experience we've ever had with a room during ou staying with them grin

My room mate will always disappear whenever there is bill to pay, no maintenance...always buying clothes and shoes but can't bring money for us to cook a good meal...it was a terrible experience jare

Over to you guys
Drop yours

Rocktation
Farano

my first ever roomie for school (Rip) na like glutton, we go buy like 4 sachet of water when we wan eat, he go first drink one before we commenced eating at all (remaining 3), he go drink 2 while we dey eat, then last last he go dey aim the only one that remain, base on say in my nature, I no dey drink until I finish food, I go quickly pick the last one and hid.

I thought of a strategy to av the same share as much as his, wen we buy water, I go pick 2 instantly and leave him 2, but he go still beg for one wen he finish am. lol

for NYSC, that one na terrible experience, this Benue guy they eye my indigene girl frnd wey dey cook for us wen I left cos my stream senior his, he dey tell the girl make she allow him to dey do the do since I don leave, this is all I could take out of this guy mumu way of dealing with others. I no wan mention the guy tribe or state cos I no like negative generalization. but the guy na oloshi, never wish for such room mate o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by KAM3KAZI: 10:26am On May 15, 2021
andyblinks05:
Am looking for room mate in lagos who can accomodate me for two weeks.
You chose the best thread to post in

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Nobody: 10:34am On May 15, 2021
Be like plenty people bin get my type of roommate.
Although he was a sensible Guy you could get along with but he had the following characteristics .

Lazy
Dirty
Doesn’t wash plates or Bedsheets until babe dey come house.
Had some kind of body odour if he wear your clothes just forget it.

Asides that he contributed to everything in the house like food light and water bill and did some chores sometimes and we didn’t have any Bad issues, whenever he left for town though my house was always neater. After that year I decided that
Living alone is the best For the sake of my sanity and peace of mind.

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by PotatoSalad(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2021
Born2winnx:

You a cow..

You got no street OT

Because a nigha came with his Gees smoking weed enjoying life...you kicked him out... packed his bags outside.

Fûckin fagot you are......

U act like a Sissy bîtch

You can't even initiate small guy man to guy man talk.

And die matter.....

You won't survived a day in the ghetto with no street orientation.

Talk is cheap. Keyboard warrior forming street. grin
Talking shit with confidence from your mum's basement.
Negodu otele na atunyelu m onu. Anu ofia.

29 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Jinad50: 10:35am On May 15, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
She was my friend who was living with me temporarily until she got a hostel space on campus.

100 level.

I'll finish cooking, babe will say she prefers garlic stew, and cook another pot of stew with my ingredients.... infused with lots of garlic.

She always had a different way of cooking so much so that I'll finish cooking, and she'll start wasting my gas and ingredients to cook what she wanted.

Even in some people's family house, the kids can't do that.

She was always inviting her coursemates over to my house and pretending it was hers. And then one day, she started dating one Ekosodin boy and wanted him to come sleep over.

That year, I was still generally weary of people who lived in Ekosodin.

In my head, "this girl is crazy ni."

Coupled with the fact that she had such annoying moodswings and anger issues. I sat her down one day and told her to make hasty preparations to either buy a hostel bed space or go pay for a place outside campus.

Turned out the whole time that she never even applied for a hostel bed space. She thought she could live in my house free for one whole year when there was a close friend who had been asking for us to split rent and live together.
Greatest uniben student. I sight u.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by BigDawsNet: 10:39am On May 15, 2021
PrinzEleju:
I once had a roommate in Law School, very handsome guy and cool headed. A complete ladies man, and quite nice.
We used to contribute to fetch water as we were living in the lat floor of 2 storey building.
Our problems started with water. I only consume 2 buckets of water daily, but this guy dey shit like snails (o maa nyagbe bi igbin), like 4 or 5 times daily. Therefore, consuming a lot of our joint water.
It didn't end well with our relationship.

Why u no sue ham?

Make u use that case do career testing grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Born2winnx: 10:40am On May 15, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Talk is cheap. Keyboard warrior forming street. grin
Talking shit with confidence from your mum's basement.
Mum basement you say?

Hahaha.. what a slowpoke mofoe u truly are bro.

Go through my posts to get an ideal who you talking with... what a nitwit gosh... lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Nobody: 10:40am On May 15, 2021
I vow never to have a roommate after my university experience, but my dad was scared during NYSC. He wanted me to have one when I was serving because of what he heard about the place of my primary assignment.

Back in school, I stayed off-campus, a guy who knows me back home joined me. His way of life was different from mine. I loved buying my foodstuff in bulk, but he preferred buying little quantity, so when I buy in bulk he ends up eating my stuff. He had many friends, imagine you are back from lecture and you just want to relax, you meet your room full with boys. That was not enough he brought another guy whom we both know as well, so I couldn't tell him to go away. I couldn't bear it anymore, I began shuffling my uncle's house and my room.

NYSC guy was a womanizer, a pastor's son. I trusted him like a brother, but I never knew he was a thief as well. He was so kind that he could wash my clothes if I told him to, but I didn't know he was stealing my money. After POP he emptied my account and went to Lagos. He knew I don't receive alerts. I didn't know till the next day when I wanted to withdraw and found out my ATM card was missing. I was investigating, but it was taking too long finally when back to base. What made me so sure he did it was that I saw a Facebook post of him putting on my golden wristwatch.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by HitlerGaddafi: 10:42am On May 15, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Back in th days mine was always telling me no money, dat his mum sells only crayfish in Aba. I felt pity for him n was doing all this in the house money is needed for... until i caught him severally eating in one of the best restaurants on campus.
I was shock o cos me never go there except friends won buy for me.from that day, i lock up n he noticed n find another roommate elsewhere!
grin
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by rowosky(m): 10:44am On May 15, 2021
Jazzman01:
Having a roommate is like getting married. You will never know the true character of someone until you live with him/her.

During my university days, I had a nasty experience with the first roommate I had. So I took my time to study a particular guy for one year, he was very nice and caring or so I thought. After our rent elapsed, I relocated to another place with this new guy. Lo and behold, our relationship didn't last for 1 month. Infact he was worse than my previous roommate. I had to endure for the remaining 11 months! This was a guy I studied for 1 year and couldn't detect his bad sides until we lived together and he revealed it under 1 month.

After that experience, I decided never to have anything to do with roommates again. I started living alone and I was able to concentrate fully on my studies without distraction.
Everybody is bad, but you're good.
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Nobody: 10:45am On May 15, 2021
FrigoDesign:
He doesn't talk
tell me more pls, cuz I know about some people who just like to keep to themselves, I'm like that too
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by rowosky(m): 10:47am On May 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:
I was the bad roommate. Didn't contribute in house chores or cooking. I dey drink. I dey carry woman. Dey nack baba go dey outside dey wait. When towtow don go and he enter I go dey see as he dey control him erection in vain. The lovemaking atmosphere don penetrate am.

Compensated him with one solid babe. Na there our fight end. Babe nack sense into him head. Hehehe
Thank you for being honest unlike the hypocrites on this thread.
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by macrodata(m): 10:47am On May 15, 2021
During my 3rd year - final year I couldn't afford my rent when due and sort out to find a roomie. I found a corper who was interested but had no money to pay. I told him to pay half the rent and forget his feeding and transportation till he graduate it's all on me.

As God will have it, he turned out to be one of my closest paddy till date. He was well taken care of till he graduated but the only problem I had with him was that he was into Yahoo Yahoo that never paid him. Such a waste of hobby.

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by shitshappen(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2021
bigcee:

And you didn't remove his teeth.

We shall quarreled, but that didn't bring the soup back
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

God gave me a brother as a roommate. People around thought we've known each from day 1. We did everything together. We went to school together because we were also coursemates.

We eat together. We starve together. We always had each other backs

Gay
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Achorise: 10:52am On May 15, 2021
CheedyJ:

‘We did everything together ‘.. hmmm, so una dey bath together sef
Na joke o
In my community we bath together,in school hostel we bath together,they can bath together if there’s need to .
I don’t see anything wrong as long as motives are pure and genuine.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by IamRunk(m): 10:53am On May 15, 2021
Lucky me, I always get bette roommate. Fit say na me b bad roommate self, but we always come to a compromise
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by CALCULUS16: 10:59am On May 15, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

God gave me a brother as a roommate. People around thought we've known each from day 1. We did everything together. We went to school together because we were also coursemates.

We eat together. We starve together. We always had each other backs

the OP asked about experience we had living with bad room mate. now i understand why some students fail test even after collecting many extra sheets cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by oxiide22(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2021
PotatoSalad:
Not a roommate per se, but this goat ate his final year rent after our Industrial training.
He followed me home the first day giving me ear candy gists. He came with school bag. Evening came, the cow just relaxed for bed. Oga come and be going naa. The goat asked if he can spend the night, that he's not cleaned up his house.
The night turned to two nights...
Third day, baba came with luggage bag cheesy
I no talk. He was a good friend though.
Days entered into weeks, then one day something happened.
I came back from late school and this goat put my gen on and was blasting music and smoking weed with his goons inside my house. I came in, they hailed me 'Chairman'. I kept my cool. Left my ro and went to stay at my neighbor's till they left.
They left eventually, leaving my house in a mess.
I sent him packing and that was the last time we talked to eachother. Been over 8 years now.
hhhhh this got me laughing so much, I came in, they hailed me "chairman" grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by jaydeevaa(f): 11:01am On May 15, 2021
mine was a sweet loving lady except for the fact that her boyfriend comes to sleep over sometimes and whenever he does, I have to sleep in the neighbor's house.
One afternoon I was pretending to be asleep when they came in kissing, necking and all. I heard her say they could take one part of the bed, that was when I spread my legs to cover the entire bed, thinking they would change their minds. They actually changed their minds and went to do their thing in our small bathroom. really crazy girl. Minutes later, she came out of the bathroom holding the used rubber in her hands. She dumped it in the trash can that was in the kitchen. I just made sure I quickly finished the clearance I came for and left school b4 I witness more crazy moments. But she's a very good cook.

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by YourVILAGEpeple(m): 11:03am On May 15, 2021
I started living in off campus lodge in finally year... I needed to concentrate on my studies and run away from distractions at home... Na so I choose My 100level padi oh.... Didn't know my guy na Green snake.....
We started living together January.... He came with food stuffs, I came with over 300% of what he came with.... Na so we begin chop life nah...
When food finished ... Na me dey bring food because I travel home every weekend, When am going back to the lodge, my Mama go give me plenty soup and stew, My boy Dey chop 2 or 3meats on a plate of food from the stew and soup my mama gave me, when I confronted him... he said they don't eat with one meat in their house but this guy no bring shishi, he no travel from January to December..... I had to start eating with 4meats at a time.... I even told my mom to put just 4meats... If I come back... I eat 3 at a time and leave 1 for him.
If food finish... Baba go dey chop indomie back to back.... If I comot.... He will use my beverages... Anytime he informs me that his cousins or galfriends are coming..... I go make sure say I finish the available food for house , then I go comot go family house.

I even Jammed another one again during my Nysc....

Same character and stupid lifestyle.... I endured again till he left 4months after....
I had to set the new Rules with the new roommate that came after him....

My property is mine alone....
My food na my food...
My clothes my my clothes....
My toothpaste na my toothpaste
My slippers na my slippers
My spoon na my spoon..
Even toiletries and needles....
Na so I begin enjoy my life again... Less stress...

Nobi me dem go kill with bad character...

Now...One of my friends is asking me to share 2bedroom with him.... I laffed cos I know say I no get strength to stress my life.

20 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by PotatoSalad(m): 11:03am On May 15, 2021
Born2winnx:

Mum basement you say?

Hahaha.. what a slowpoke mofoe u truly are bro.

Go through my posts to get an ideal who you talking with... what a nitwit gosh... lipsrsealed
Onuku grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Penpaddie: 11:03am On May 15, 2021
God I'm scared, with the kinda stories I'm seeing here, i just rented a self con in Abuja and planned bringing in a roommate to split the bills, but the kind of stories I'm seeing here, I'll just change my mind, i can't pretend talk more tolerating any bullshit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by DICKstractor: 11:09am On May 15, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Gay
undecided

I like breast guy
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Shattuck(m): 11:10am On May 15, 2021
hmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof / Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You / How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.