Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged (52840 Views)

Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide / Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk / Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by punisha: 9:35pm On May 14, 2021
angry
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Federickson02: 9:35pm On May 14, 2021
Ever8090:
so wetin make her Olosho now,..?.....because her phone is bad she don become Olosho?...

All Nigerian girls, excluding my sisters, are certified oloshos. Especially the average ones like the girl in the post

3 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by LeeSantos(m): 9:36pm On May 14, 2021
Don collect steady prick morning afternoon and night.
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Cutehector(m): 9:37pm On May 14, 2021
Useless things. Mchew.
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by odiomachi(m): 9:37pm On May 14, 2021
How will you declare someone
missing without proper confirmation. Even if her house is in the
forbidden forest nobody check there first?
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 14, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool. SHE IS DAM CUTE. GET DAT GIEL PREGNANT B4 U SEND HER HOME. U A LUCKY NIGGA..
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Vikynas: 9:37pm On May 14, 2021
Omihanifa:
All these olosho sef
As in giving their parents High BP
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by nextstep(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2021
Ever8090:
so wetin make her Olosho now,..?.....because her phone is bad she don become Olosho?...

Because she dey wind us... phone spoil no mean you no fit borrow phone to message somebody on facebook on whatsapp or call people say you dey OK. For 3 weeks? With what we're seeing happening recently.

Memorize papa or sister number so you can reach people abeg. Her story na cruise.
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by bluefilm: 9:38pm On May 14, 2021
Chai.

If I put my lips on those her nipples eh... even her breasts go follow her to miss.

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by berbs: 9:40pm On May 14, 2021
Shior. Tueh. angry
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Thinktwicemybro: 9:40pm On May 14, 2021
Police should invite her, who did she travel to see? Her parents clearly don't know the person that is why they were worried, if not they would have called the person since her phone is unreasonable. Olosho! Arrest her jor for wandering without notice, it's a crime under our law.

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by lexy2014: 9:41pm On May 14, 2021
Ever8090:

Maybe he looking at her chest in d pix and noticed something
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Tizu(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2021
Calabar and Akwa ibom girls una no dey tire for dick ??
Wetin bi this ?

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Neinobrown: 9:42pm On May 14, 2021
So what do u expect us to believe now why did u not call ur own family since u are not in lagos
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by EmekaBlue(m): 9:43pm On May 14, 2021
Toto lady

She too like fvck
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Reelmii: 9:43pm On May 14, 2021
Calabar girls too like preek.....

I cut cap for them....even her bra is missing

Nonsense things
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by meobizy(f): 9:43pm On May 14, 2021
See them, over four hundred and thirty five broke, hungry and jobless children reading the article. Person wey get job no dey visit social media. Confirmed.
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Coldshisha: 9:44pm On May 14, 2021
Asewo!!!!

3 weeks incomnicado
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by gabazin080(m): 9:44pm On May 14, 2021
before you talk If you've watched that video, you will notice she was not comfortable, it was all planned. This girl was forced to say all that. She is still missing. She actually posted two videos same day but the two videos are totally different.
The first video, she was with a fine braid with make up, long nails and lashes, the background was very bright. But the second video, the nails were gone, no make up, her hairs were unkempt, she looks scared, the environment was totally different and dark.
This girl needs help�

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by ednut1(m): 9:44pm On May 14, 2021
Olosho kobo kobo

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by JeffSiberstein: 9:45pm On May 14, 2021
*Hey! Interested in lit � stuffs?! Then you should join SWEETSPOTTV�...We provide the best entertainment on whatsapp ✨✨⚡..*
*Never a boring moment ��‍♀from nationwide hookups � to hoe stories � to MCM�� and WCM� to free airtime �, school wars, best sure games/tips viral videos �� and the best Twitter and instagram savagery.*
*Join the fam today!!*�������
https:///ipe6ub
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Blakpot: 9:47pm On May 14, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed Marketing strategy, I guess she knew what she was doing all along

U sabi my guy. When i saw her behaviour on her video on Instagram, it was so obvious.
Just unfortunate that she'll make ppl doubt genuine cases of missing people especially young girls.

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by gabazin080(m): 9:47pm On May 14, 2021
The VIDEO was MADE under DURESS and it is MEANT to DISTRACT the PUBLIC. At the same TIME, there was no COHERENCE in her STATEMENTS like where she SAID she is in CALABAR whereas the MANIFEST of the TRANSPORT COMPANY she TOOK to LAGOS CONFIRMS she TRAVELED. The ABDUCTORS or whatever have just SHOT themselves on their LEGS.�️
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Femeto: 9:47pm On May 14, 2021
O fe trend ni. Olodo
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Josywhyte: 9:47pm On May 14, 2021
U don go blow your thing come back na. U come dey tell us say u still dey cali.
Hope say u buy agege bread come back....cos village children are not smiling
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by HRMK: 9:48pm On May 14, 2021
hahaha....see this small girl trying to fool every1 including those old enough to be her grandparents!
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by seyz91(m): 9:49pm On May 14, 2021
cheesy
Omihanifa:
All these olosho sef
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Exodora: 9:49pm On May 14, 2021
sylve11:
People just dey pray for you for nothing sake since. E good for you o.

Does it mean they didn't go searching for her before they declared her missing?cool
Even when they don't have any idea of her where about.
They only know she tralved to Lagos
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by morule20(m): 9:49pm On May 14, 2021
See her sweet breast
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by seyz91(m): 9:50pm On May 14, 2021
cheesy
Charmingrascal:
Implication of this is that her parents who did not know that she traveled from school to Lagos to Bleep a dick became aware when alarm blew.

Lagos to Calabar to ri Oko.

The "fushure" is V mail.
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:51pm On May 14, 2021
She don go do overnight Oloshoism.

God bless ur hustle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud / Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily / Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.