Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged (52852 Views)

Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide / Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk / Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Hassanmaye(m): 11:24pm On May 14, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Be careful o
The way girls are declared missing this days ehh...

Thank God this one came back successfully after going for D-appointment
Haha
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Hassanmaye(m): 11:25pm On May 14, 2021
lilvicky68:
Una go just declare person missing. Just like that.. somebody wey dey enjoy premium fuq for somewhere..
Haha damn nigga
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Hassanmaye(m): 11:25pm On May 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ......

See this guy...na today you Sabi them..... anything way dey bleed for five to six days every month and still won't die.... you supposed fear na
grin grin
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Hassanmaye(m): 11:26pm On May 14, 2021
falcon01:
I knew shes been getting the D damn Hoes
grin grin

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by ezekings1(m): 11:56pm On May 14, 2021
Minecraft Manhunt Extended video
[embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTbTKr-apGo[/embed]
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by errigdee: 12:09am On May 15, 2021
i for say ooo if na so person take dey miss

and this babe set well grin
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by stayclearofme: 12:30am On May 15, 2021
Omihanifa:
All these olosho sef
And na u go first patronize her. Senseless person.
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Dja1(m): 12:36am On May 15, 2021
Shedi bala bala welcome oO
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Dja1(m): 12:37am On May 15, 2021
� �
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Lagoon0: 1:30am On May 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ......

See this guy...na today you Sabi them..... anything way dey bleed for five to six days every month and still won't die.... you supposed fear na
I entered one night vehicle from akure to Lagos. Only three passengers , me one runs girl and the driver.

The babe will drop somewhere at osun state. She was calling the politician she was going to meet while we were in the bus.

The bus just parked close to one bush. Me as a Lagos boy I'm always close to the window as I sidon 4 back.
I open the window small, and I dey at alert . behold one small hut inside bush will shakabula lamp.

I told the babe we should be careful, walai the idiot told me why am I scared as a guy. shocked

The next rubbish she dropped was why am I traveling when I'm scared.

No be say she get power o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by baddosky1: 2:04am On May 15, 2021
Federickson02:

All Nigerian girls, excluding including my sisters, are certified oloshos. Especially the average ones like the girl in the post

Fixed!
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Mairice125: 2:18am On May 15, 2021
You too the reason one way Slawormiir , that's not a trait of a "Real Nigga"
Isorite!
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ......

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Vision101(m): 2:48am On May 15, 2021
Her phone was not bad. She was busy in other room and didn't want disturbance. She has finished the business that is why she showed up.

One loaded guy paid her handsomely.
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by orikoku: 3:10am On May 15, 2021
I talk am. She's done enjoying the gbola
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by fascowilly(m): 3:46am On May 15, 2021
Ever8090:
so wetin make her Olosho now,..?.....because her phone is bad she don become Olosho?...
Try to follow the story from the beginning, olodo.
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Ikukuudo: 3:56am On May 15, 2021
Remind me to come back and read the full gist later.

Meanwhile I like this update. I am glad it was not another miserable loss.
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by harmony75: 4:06am On May 15, 2021
Stupid girl with stupid excuses.. You think everyone is as stupid as you. You could not call anybody in your family not talk of friends until you're declared missing?!?! Thank God you're safe sheyyy � naw come out with flamzy excuse �
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by VIkKTOH(m): 5:11am On May 15, 2021
Na her mumu just too much
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by ImpactCrater: 5:23am On May 15, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Implication of this is that her parents who did not know that she traveled from school to Lagos to Bleep a dick became aware when alarm blew.

Lagos to Calabar to ri Oko.

The "fushure" is V mail.
walai, you dey craze.... ha ha ha
which funny person be this?
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Reallv: 5:27am On May 15, 2021
Big olosho........
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by 27Pushing30: 5:42am On May 15, 2021
Back in school days I used to marvel at how a lady will leave her school in e.g Enugu state n come visit a total stranger in another state. E.h delta state

Where dem dey get this kain mind ...
dgang:
The liver wey female get male no even fit imagine. 3 weeks and you say phone no good ... I guess the vitamin D was gooder.
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by officialmario(m): 6:03am On May 15, 2021
Set awon iyabo ojo, you went all the way from calabar to lagos just to collect prick.
Are you stupid or dem swear for your father? So there are no beta guys in calabar again? You need deliverance madam busty.
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by rafcrown(m): 6:03am On May 15, 2021
Say the truth.
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by rafcrown(m): 6:04am On May 15, 2021
There should be alternative ways of calling your family members,friends,no Internet cafe around, you can't find a way of connecting with your people.
Honeymoon?
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by November24(f): 6:23am On May 15, 2021
Typical dull girl.
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by patorial(m): 6:34am On May 15, 2021
Daveambition:
Girls self eerh
If person block this one for road base on "toasting" she go bluntly refuse as per "He's Not My Class" but meanwhile; she no fit afford to fix her phone for like 3(three) solid weeks..
Choi..� "FEMALE IS FUTURE THE"
Read the BOLD words backward..

E be like you no understand the format? When you visit someone dearly and your phone damaged na new one them go buy for you nah?

Na format full everywhere oo
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by maasoap(m): 6:41am On May 15, 2021
pafestula:
When Cynthia Odogwu was lured on Facebook, raped and killed then, I said it that many of those foolish females writing RIP would still follow the same route to end their journey of life.

Thousands of Nigerian females have since then visited males on the invitations through the same Facebook
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by romunu(m): 6:41am On May 15, 2021
See camping,no be small Bleep ooo
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Nobody: 7:06am On May 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ......

strong word there

No be lie
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Decent09(m): 7:36am On May 15, 2021
Ever8090:
so wetin make her Olosho now,..?.....because her phone is bad she don become Olosho?...

Haba 3 weeks e too much now, Men are not good at all, just because she need phone you kept her for3 weeks night vigil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide / Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud / Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.