Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

My New Year Resoltion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Year Resoltion (672 Views)

I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... / I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. / I Get Wet & Arouse Each Time Am Feeding My New Born Baby | Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Year Resoltion by segzicres(m): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2011
Was not to have any babe till this year ends!! I've been struggling with that, -i'm 6'4 ft but I lost my weight to typhoid n malaria, now I've been hitting the gym for about 3wks now, 1) d gym attendant's disturbing already 2) one other babe that works out too. I think I should stop before I break it. What do you'll think?
Re: My New Year Resoltion by BABE3: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2011
**smh**

Is the gym the only place you can work out.? Instead of hopping Danfos to work every morning, you might as well start walking.

That's a pretty good work out! smiley
Re: My New Year Resoltion by segzicres(m): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2011
@babe I just tot about it and really it's a good idea!!! But I still need to stay fresh SMALL hopping about will only stain my SMALL reputation!! U dig?
Re: My New Year Resoltion by BABE3: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2011
^^^Yh! That's what I said! cheesy Quit hopping Danfos! Start walking to work! wink
Re: My New Year Resoltion by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2011
BABE!:

**smh**

Is the gym the only place you can work out.? Instead of hopping Danfos to work every morning, you might as well start walking.

That's a pretty good work out! smiley

lol
Re: My New Year Resoltion by segzicres(m): 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2011
@babe na walking will not work, I'm too skinny for that!! I just want to gain weight or flesh whichever one u wanna call it!
Re: My New Year Resoltion by toyemz(f): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2011
^^^
total contradiction
what do people hit the gym for?
and yet you want to add weight?
why are you in the gym for?
my small advice: eat more but in a healthy way
luck
Re: My New Year Resoltion by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2011
mschew! grin is man you want instead?
Re: My New Year Resoltion by BABE3: 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2011
toyemz:

^^^
total contradiction
what do people hit the gym for?
and yet you want to add weight?
why are you in the gym for?
my small advice: eat more but in a healthy way
luck

Actually, you can hit the gym and add weight. (Muscles weight).

It's good he's going to the gym, coz at-least the weight he gains is not gonna be pure fat. He's gonna work some muscles too.

And it all depends on the type of work-out he's doing sef, undecided
Re: My New Year Resoltion by segzicres(m): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2011
I'm doing the light work out for now, with most the equipments!! Working out pretty well for me! I was on health forum and I was told I could gain weight by working out!
Re: My New Year Resoltion by BABE3: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2011
segzi cres:

I'm doing the light work out for now, with most the equipments!! Working out pretty well for me! I was on health forum and I was told I could gain weight by working out!

Yes, you can! The light work out is good for now though, coz you've lost a lot of muscles. So, it makes sense to start building them back gradually. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Girls/ladies Who Would You Choose? / I Need Urgent Help / What Would U Get 4 Ur Spouse On Ur Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.