Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby (4628 Views)

My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl / My Wife To Be Just Delivered, Congratulations To Me!!! (photos) / My Facebook Friend Just Posted After Sex Photo Of Wife SEE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by Gaddafih001(m): 7:28am On May 15, 2021
faithfuld:
But this is exactly 9 month I had sex with her. How can she get married last year December and give birth now. Just 6 month. And she said d guy came back during Xmas. Even as at October, November and even first week of December we were communicating. She was even begging me for us to go and see my mum
And you think the husband is a fool to accept a six months marriage?
She’s fucking both of you and she married who’s ready...
Don’t spoil her marriage because even if the baby is yours, you will not marry her.
Even if the baby is not yours, you have chased her out of her marriage..
Thread carefully..

7 Likes

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by faithfuld: 7:30am On May 15, 2021
PrimeWatermark:
If the other guy was ever an 'abroad guy', then he came back before Christmas.

She was dating both of you at the same time and decided to give it to the highest bidder.
How can she be dating abroad based guy and she is always broke and barely feed well. I guess she ran to d guy during Christmas to salvage her family from poverty. Cos I ask her aunt, she said d guy just met her
Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by ashawopikin(m): 7:59am On May 15, 2021
TempUser:
I hope you're not talking about my wife, cos na December we mary o! grinangry
are u also based in the abroad grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by Lilpen3758: 8:12am On May 15, 2021
TempUser:
grin grin
Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by TempUser: 8:16am On May 15, 2021
ashawopikin:
are u also based on the abroad grin grin
[b][/b]
Errm, I claim that abroad in Jesus's name cheesy
Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by juman(m): 8:26am On May 15, 2021
faithfuld:

Really. Jesus
This ladies are heartless. But d truth must come out one day. How can u give another man a child that is not his. Even d child she born resemble 100 percent. I will reach d end of it

Yeah, reach the end of it and put your mind at rest.

Tell her that you suspect the baby is yours and you demand for DNA test.
Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by aorseer: 8:26am On May 15, 2021
You are an irresponsible fellow.
Relationship wey you no even build well another person abroad don come complete am, roof am, pack enter even buy furniture you come dey claim say the chairs na your own.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:50am On May 15, 2021
faithfuld:

But from August till now is 10 month na. Beside this girl is nursing d Bab in her father's house right now.

Oga it's not 10 months.

If she last sees her period on August 5th, 2020, then August 5th, 2021 will make it 12 months, count 3 months back and that will be May 5th, 2021 then add 7 days to it which will give you May 12th 2021 as expected delivery date

3 Likes

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by Kayberg: 9:01am On May 15, 2021
faithfuld:
Folks kindly follow me reason this matter, I dated a very beautiful girl for like 1 year. She started behaving, we broke up, but not really officially. Then December last year 2020, just called me that she is getting married. That the guy is Abroad. He came back during Christmas. But I could remember vividly I have multiple sex with this my ex on September 2020. Just this week I heard she delivered a baby. Am really thinking. How can she get married last year December and give birth in May 2021. Are u thinking what am thinking. Remember I had unprotected sex with her. Even October last year I was still senting her money when she complained of being sick. On November 10th 2020 she was begging me for us to go and see my mum. Please guys what do I do. Some thing is fishy

If you are right according to your calculations, congrats dude… your baby has just been handed to a potential new daddy, which is also aware the baby ain't his, but willing to take it all up.

And if he had agreed to take care of all, she will see him as being more responsible than you are, and then he will easily win her over.

So dude, you have just technically lost your firstborn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by armadeo(m): 9:03am On May 15, 2021
Lol. This clown.

Abi you think the husband cant count?

No be only you dey chop the soup simple.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 10:04am On May 15, 2021
Are you sure that you are the only one she's been seeing? Even during your September/october romp.

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by otomatic(m): 10:07am On May 15, 2021
I'm Sure you are not the only one that slept with her. A man who married his wife in December will not accept a child 4 months later unless he had slept with her prior to that marriage.
Just move on with your life, assuming you are not a monitoring spirit.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by mrcrabs(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2021
Bro you better just let this shit go because of your mental health and don't spoil the girls marriage, you want to just start something you can't finish, better focus on other things and always know there is nothing hidden under the sun. If there is any foul play it will surely be revealed no matter how long.

✌️

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by jayinfo2(m): 10:38am On May 15, 2021
What is the probability that the baby is even yours, what if she was seeing more than 3 guys at once.

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by QueenEndowa(f): 11:27am On May 15, 2021
faithfuld:
What if she finally confess in d future that d child is mile. Cos I noticed after one I had sex with her, she was begging me that she was us to see and that she wants to see my mum. Ladies
Ladies.

I have been sending her text me after d child delivery asking hope d baby she carrying is mine. She have not reply.

Seriously, this is too much just go for a DNA test or let the matter go
Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by QueenEndowa(f): 11:28am On May 15, 2021
aorseer:
You are an irresponsible fellow.
Relationship wey you no even build well another person abroad don come complete am, roof am, pack enter even buy furniture you come dey claim say the chairs na your own.

As in eehn...now baba wan drag pikin
Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by asjay(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2021
faithfuld:
Am just worried cos she maybe carrying my kid to give another man

Send an anonymous message to the man requesting he runs a DNA test on the child then observe what happens from a far

Apparently she was dating both of you at the same time

Ultimately she will still ditch the guy too

So save a nigga than protect a hoe

Another angle is the man knows already and agreed to marry her with her unborn child, only way to confirm this is to ask her directly and watch her reaction

Bottom line,only a foolish man believes ladies of this generation

DNA is advisable at all times

2 Likes

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by Twelfthman: 11:48am On May 15, 2021
Wahala

Lol

TempUser:
Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by ademuyiwa20(f): 11:52am On May 15, 2021
Wahala for who no fear woman��

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by tnerro1(m): 11:53am On May 15, 2021
Bros cool down, who told you that you are the only one nacking her. You don’t have money to marry and you are looking for child to take care off
Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by Frenzy01(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2021
Guy if you get money for paternity test.. Go for it.

Contact us today for swift buying and selling of any breeds of dog. Check siggy for contact information
Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by faithfuld: 12:07pm On May 15, 2021
tnerro1:
Bros cool down, who told you that you are the only one nacking her. You don’t have money to marry and you are looking for child to take care off
Who told u I don't have money to marry. I did my traditional marriage and white wedding on 3rd October 2020. It was while I was having issue with her I hook up with my wife now. Although I did not tell her d day of my wedding. This my ex was disturbing after one month I have sexy with her that she is sick and needed money to do test. I didn't Allow her to come cos I just did my wedding. She was disturbing me for us to go and see my mom
Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by faithfuld: 12:10pm On May 15, 2021
asjay:

Send an anonymous message to the man requesting he runs a DNA test on the child then observe what happens from a far

Apparently she was dating both of you at the same time

Ultimately she will still ditch the guy too

So save a nigga than protect a hoe

Another angle is the man knows already and agreed to marry her with her unborn child, only way to confirm this is to ask her directly and watch her reaction
L
Bottom line,only a foolish man believes ladies of this generation

DNA is advisable at all times
lol

My brother ur correct.

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by Womanizer(m): 12:15pm On May 15, 2021
faithfuld:
But this is exactly 9 month I had sex with her. How can she get married last year December and give birth now. Just 6 month. And she said d guy came back during Xmas. Even as at October, November and even first week of December we were communicating. She was even begging me for us to go and see my mum

You had you chance and you wasted it.

The baby belongs to the guy who married her so just move on
Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by Womanizer(m): 12:17pm On May 15, 2021
faithfuld:

Who told u I don't have money to marry. I did my traditional marriage and white wedding on 3rd October 2020. It was while I was having issue with her I hook up with my wife now. Although I did not tell her d day of my wedding. This my ex was disturbing after one month I have sexy with her that she is sick and needed money to do test. I didn't Allow her to come cos I just did my wedding. She was disturbing me for us to go and see my mom

Since you're already married just let sleeping dogs lie
Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by Ofadaman(m): 12:17pm On May 15, 2021
It could be you were the side guy all along, and she wanted to give the other man child to you
Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by Ishilove: 12:18pm On May 15, 2021
faithfuld:

Who is ur wife. Did she give birth this week
Old boy calm down. I will definitely unravel this quackmire
*quagmire
Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by Ishilove: 12:23pm On May 15, 2021
faithfuld:

Oga you sef. You just did trad yet still went ahead to boink your ex, ehn?

See, this alone I found: God made human beings straightforward, but they search for many complications
Ecc 7 vs 29. (CEB version)

Today's English Version- God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated.

If she is giving your child to another man then carry your cross biko.
Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by Techcrunchng(m): 2:46pm On May 15, 2021
faithfuld:

But from August till now is 10 month na. Beside this girl is nursing d Bab in her father's house right now.
Mr man September to May is 8 months and August to may is 9 months
Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by Starz825(m): 2:56pm On May 15, 2021
nwakibe:
Similar thing happened to me 3 years ago. The baby resemble me well well o. My ex came to buy her wedding items and passed the night in my house. Through out the night... She called it Send-off sex. I no feet shout...

Inside life...na wetin cause DNA shit be this ooo...
That bitch is nursing your first child with another man sir
Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by Prinnce1: 6:06pm On May 15, 2021
faithfuld:

Am 30.
Actually. I was planning to come and marry her when this happened. Even her mum and dad knows me very well.
bruh try and get the husband number and send anonymous text message, we have online platform for that and tell him " do a DNA test on your baby to be safe " and keep your ears to the ground for any news. Kudos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Spotted Looking at a Woman's Butt During A Church Service (Photos, Video) / My Friend Married His White Woman Today / She Bleeded Without Puttimg My Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.