Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Never Forgive A Cheating Hoe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Forgive A Cheating Hoe (1189 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Forgive A Cheating Hoe by Kaymicheal852: 9:37am On May 15, 2021
Ungrateful hoes
Re: Never Forgive A Cheating Hoe by Kriss216: 9:38am On May 15, 2021
How you keep repeating these words my babe, my girl just dey vex me embarassed

You use Nigerian girl do main girlfriend, what were you expecting? Mother Theresa?

3 Likes

Re: Never Forgive A Cheating Hoe by blinking001(m): 9:54am On May 15, 2021
Kriss216:
How you keep repeating these words my babe, my girl just dey vex me embarassed

You use Nigerian girl do main girlfriend, what were you expecting? Mother Theresa?

The thing tire me sef. Who the carry mind invest for Nigerian women?

1 Like

Re: Never Forgive A Cheating Hoe by OKOATA(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2021
Bro no vex but na simp you be, your girl as you call her has been doing the same thing over and over but you yourself do the same thing over and over. I am sure after all these blocking and disrespect you will still send her money so I won't give you any advice sorry.

1 Like

Re: Never Forgive A Cheating Hoe by Franzinni: 10:13am On May 15, 2021
Key word : NEVER,

And it applies to anyone male or female.

Never forgive a cheat, they are never sorry only sorry they got caught. The next time they will adapt and be more cautious it's like level 2 in a video game for them.

1 Like

Re: Never Forgive A Cheating Hoe by Kaymicheal852: 10:40am On May 15, 2021
[quote author=OKOATA post=101711135]Bro no vex but na simp you be, your girl as you call her has been doing the same thing over and over but you yourself do the same thing over and over. I am sure after all these blocking and disrespect you will still send her money so I won't give you any advice sorry.

She is gone already,I have burnt the bridges

1 Like

Re: Never Forgive A Cheating Hoe by Magnoliaa(f): 1:20am On May 30, 2021
hmm.
Re: Never Forgive A Cheating Hoe by pizzzy(m): 5:45am On May 30, 2021
Wetin u give her the 20k for? On top of that another 1k for food. Weda person broke or e hold side women will always look of excuse to give you palava.
Re: Never Forgive A Cheating Hoe by Chriso2: 6:08am On May 30, 2021
OP u be capital MUMU OOOOO, u girl dey ur presence received another guy's call, next day u telewired 20k to her acct wt abeg? Chai! Ewu atam igu n'isi
Re: Never Forgive A Cheating Hoe by kolakolex: 8:33am On May 30, 2021
Its not so easy to stop a cheating partner.
Once they are not with u and have the opportunity,they will cheat.
Even while they are with u and the opportunity avail itself,they will cheat.

1 Like

Re: Never Forgive A Cheating Hoe by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:52am On May 30, 2021
Kpeele,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

(1) (Reply)

You Heard Your Girlfriend Is In A Nearby Hotel With Another Man. Will You Go? / What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? / My Girlfriend Is Acting Up Because I Didn't Buy Her Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.