Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi (2447 Views)

Show Me One Christian In This Photo. / Discrimination Of Yoruba Muslims / Release Evidence Of Christian Boko Haram Members, CAN Tells Zulum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by TooMuchStuff: 3:40pm On May 15, 2021
It's obvious that Muslims are just hypocrites when you talk of Fairness and Justice involving Christians in their dealings
Their sense of equity depends on who holds the Political Power of state.

Muslims are minority in Nigeria but Power easily falls into their hands because of Obasanjo. The lengthy terms done by Hausafulani Muslims in power since 1960 till date is strictly Obasanjo made.
Out of the 6 geographical zones, only NW n NE have majority Muslims. The rest are clearly Christians dominated n populated zones. But with Fulanis and their way of divide and rule, the country is tilted to look like Muslims are more.
Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by Ezemust: 4:02pm On May 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

What you wrote here is absolute rubbish.

In my secondary school days no government teaches Islamic religion knowledge but Christian religion all through.

The state is a muslim state and teaching IRK is in order.

If you are in kebbi and want to study crk then go and read your bible.
that is not true.a great % of kebbi indegines are christian.the zuru emirate are mosly christians
Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by limeta(f): 4:08pm On May 15, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. I have more friend that is Muslim faithful because I believe we pray to one God but you have opened my eye.

There you go
i dont know who your God is , but i do know christian dont worship the same God as muslim cause christian God is a spirit and muslim is not and do not ve a spirit
The muslim god is a physical being.
Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by BigSarah(f): 4:41pm On May 15, 2021
I served In kebbi state last year, and I didn't notice any religious discrimination... Segregation yes but nothing extreme, From Minna to Birnin Kebbi to Sokoto, The level of religion tolerance is commendable compared to other nothern states..
Although in the state capital Birnin kebbi, most churches are situated where bars are which I felt was inappropriate but the indigenes aren't complaining so not my call..

Bottomline God bless Arewa.

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 15, 2021
Mikecold:
You had to cancel everything just to say this

Don't you think you need your head examined

You started under the false premise that he had a head.
Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 15, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Enough to feed your entire parasitic good for noting terrorist. Why should you deny them of their right?
No,

Just ask him how many zamfara gold is remitting?
Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by tamdun: 5:44pm On May 15, 2021
Nbote:

Wait what exactly is ur point? That it is OK for State in Nigeria to claim to b a Muslim state and as such suppress Christians there but Muslims in Ilorin can protest over a hijab ban in CHRISTIAN skools??
Do they teach irk in anambra,imo,Enugu etc? Why do you people like to pretend
Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by Arubi78: 5:53pm On May 15, 2021
This is my fifteenth year in kebbi as a contract teacher. I have been promoted as they do to their people.No discrimination whatsoever.I even have assess to state loans anytime they give. Although we can't get pension when we retire however,when we renewed our contract we were promoted to the next grade level and our gratuity paid.
On not teaching CRk. yes the State Government does not recruit teachers to teach it in public school in Muslim dominated areas of the state.Nevertheless, If you go to ZURU emirate where Christians dominate they may hire volunteers to teach CRK or at best improvise by using Christian teachers that study related displine like history to teach it.
In conclusion, Kebbi state is relatively better as per religious tolerance than other northern state. With exception of may be SOKOTO.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by Valkrie: 5:56pm On May 15, 2021
Islam is cancer and needed to be uprooted to be free if not they keep spreading until they consumed their host...that why China called it a disease and needed to be treated...!
Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by GIdiata(m): 8:41pm On May 15, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Those schools were built by Christian, Christian missionary, they are funded by resources from Christian State. Why not build your school?

u know say na your church build the ones wey dey kebbi state na.

So na your church build Ugborikoko Secondary school, Along airport Road, warri, Delta State shey undecided. that's why they don't teach IRK and Muslims are not allowed to wear hijab abi?grin
yeye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Regret Joining Politics – Goodluck Jonathan / Peter Obi's Attire / Borno Women Shut Down Konduga LG For Tinubu/shettima 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.