Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi (2457 Views)

Show Me One Christian In This Photo. / Discrimination Of Yoruba Muslims / Release Evidence Of Christian Boko Haram Members, CAN Tells Zulum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 15, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Even if it was only one Christian living there, so you deny his/her right because the person is a minority, where is your conscience?

So far the case you are presenting is Rubbish. Your friend is on a 1 yr service. so let him/her do the service and go.

She was posted to serve not for evangelism.

2 Likes

Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 15, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Enough to feed your entire parasitic good for noting terrorist. Why should you deny them of their right?

How many barrels of oil is your community producing?

Where is the community located because you don't feed others with what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by sirjamesjnr(m): 1:56pm On May 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Do you teach IRK in your own state?

Secondly, keep shut if you from the states I mentioned earlier.
We have RS(Religious studies). I have supervised some Mulsim faithful in an exam. You are dead as a useless pig, yes that is who you are without a conscience

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 15, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
We have RS(Religious studies). I have supervised some Mulsim faithful in an exam. You are dead as a useless pig, yes that is who you are without a conscience

Which state young man?

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by GIdiata(m): 1:58pm On May 15, 2021
Nbote:

Wait what exactly is ur point? That it is OK for State in Nigeria to claim to b a Muslim state and as such suppress Christians there but Muslims in Ilorin can protest over a hijab ban in CHRISTIAN skools??

did u Complain when Wike called Rivers State a Christian state?

oga Muslims makes up about 75% of Kwara's population

2 Likes

Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by sirjamesjnr(m): 1:58pm On May 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Your friend is serving his fatherland why placing calls to shift him from service of his fatherland.
. Your people do not value life so I will do all within my power to take her away from there.
Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 15, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. Your people do not value life so I will do all within my power to take her away from there.

All these fight for a lady. Allow to serve in peace than destroying her with religious fanaticism.

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by sirjamesjnr(m): 2:00pm On May 15, 2021
GIdiata:

did u Complain when Wike called Rivers State a Christian state?

oga Muslims makes up about 75% of Kwara's population
River state is a Christain State, that where I grow up. We don't suppress Mulsim faithful. I am talking about injustice melted to a group of people because they are Christian.

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by pedrilo: 2:01pm On May 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Another trash.

The scenario you painted can only be taken Serious if it is happening in SW states and Edo state plus part of North Central states.

Anything aside these are purely useless and clout chasing.
U sure say u well so?
Edo is a Christian state goddamit!
Is it because we allow u pipo to fellowship in some part of Edo north (auchi) ?
No worry, we go soon chase una comot
Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by GIdiata(m): 2:01pm On May 15, 2021
Nbote:

Wait what exactly is ur point? That it is OK for State in Nigeria to claim to b a Muslim state and as such suppress Christians there but Muslims in Ilorin can protest over a hijab ban in CHRISTIAN skools??

As if Muslims are allowed to wear hijab in Government schools in South East and south south

abi mosques litter Delta State
Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by sirjamesjnr(m): 2:02pm On May 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

All these fight for a lady. Allow to serve in peace than destroying her with religious fanaticism.
. I have more friend that is Muslim faithful because I believe we pray to one God but you have opened my eye.

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 15, 2021
pedrilo:

U sure say u well so?
Edo is a Christian state goddamit!
Is it because we allow u pipo to fellowship in some part of Edo north (auchi) ?
No worry, we go soon chase una comot

Stop the noise, you will do nada. The state has atleast good 35% Muslims population.
Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by sirjamesjnr(m): 2:03pm On May 15, 2021
GIdiata:

As if Muslims are allowed to wear hijab in Government schools in South East and south south

abi mosques litter Delta State
Those schools were built by Christian, Christian missionary, they are funded by resources from Christian State. Why not build your school?
Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 15, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. I have more friend that is Muslim faithful because I believe we pray to one God but you have opened my eye.

Stop evading my question. If you must be taken Serious then you have to tell us your state.

All pros and cons must be weighed. Leave the gibberish you are typing.

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by sirjamesjnr(m): 2:10pm On May 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Stop evading my question. If you must be taken Serious then you have to tell us your state.

All pros and cons must be weighed. Leave the gibberish you are typing.
Will it stop a deluded mindset of yours to least value humanity?
Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 15, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Will it stop a deluded mindset of yours to least value humanity?

I don't blame you.

You hide under South to be shouting oil as if your people are producing any.

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by Lastmankc(m): 2:15pm On May 15, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Which one God?I don't serve the same God with terrorist.
Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by sirjamesjnr(m): 2:20pm On May 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I don't blame you.

You hide under South to be shouting oil as if your people are producing any.

I am not an Ibo man, flowing in my blood is pure Ijaw blood, water is my home if you know what I mean. I am saddened that you could not counter my post rather you defended it because clearly, that is what you grow up to become. Why suppressing a human being like you? For what
Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 15, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
I am not an Ibo man, flowing in my blood is pure Ijaw blood, water is my home if you know what I mean. I am saddened that you could not counter my post rather you defended it because clearly, that is what you grow up to become. Why suppressing a human being like you? For what

Simple question you couldn't answer and you claim to be educated. Who asked you whether water is your home or not.

Of what interest is that to me or how does it relate to my question.

Which state are you from? Boom you started reading sermon , who asked you?

Did I ask of your ethnicity , of what use is it to me?

It is quite obvious you live a false life, more reason you find it difficult to answer simple question.

You be Ijaw, so make I jump fence abi?

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by sirjamesjnr(m): 2:28pm On May 15, 2021
Lastmankc:
Which one God?I don't serve the same God with terrorist.
. So I thought. I had a friend( Zakiyyah Raheem PHD), died last year. Very decent mind with a lovely heart. The way we relate I never remember she is of a different faith. I wonder if Koran in Nigeria is different from one use in other places.
Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by ivolt: 2:28pm On May 15, 2021
Don't worry. When the country divides, the discrimination will stop.

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by sirjamesjnr(m): 2:29pm On May 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Simple question you couldn't answer and you claim to be educated. Who asked you whether water is your home or not.

Of what interest is that to me or how does it relate to my question.

Which state are you from? Boom you started reading sermon , who asked you?

Did I ask of your ethnicity , of what use is it to me?

It is quite obvious you live a false life, more reason you find it difficult to answer simple question.

You be Ijaw, so make I jump fence abi?
I don't want you to send your brother to nuke me.
Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 15, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
I don't want you to send your brother to nuke me.

Incoherent rants.

Words of a defeated man with his defeated argument.

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by Kebbiprince: 2:40pm On May 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I have bookmarked the statement for future purposes when I will link it to your state if such thread arises.

Be ready to open your alternate Monikers to cry foul.
Thought you've grown above being incoherent. Hope you're not suffering from cerebral palsy
Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:43pm On May 15, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
... From your reaction and post, it means this is what Christian is going through in Kebbi, else you will have put down useful information to help me.

No wonder that state refuses to progress.

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by OutOfContext: 2:59pm On May 15, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
A friend of mine was posted to Kebbi, She complains bitterly that she won't be able to serve in that state. I have to ask her why. She says the State is a Sharia State, she mentions a lot of evil things going on there.
I went online and do a little research and below is what I found out.
The state was created on 27 August 1991 and came under Sharia rule in December 2000. Although it is sometimes referred to as the “land of equity”, Christians, who make up a quarter of the population, say they are treated as second-class citizens.

some examples of discrimination in Kebbi:

• When the state came into existence, three churches were relocated from the heart of the city to the outskirts. The presidential lodge was built where the churches used to stand.

• In the state capital, Brinin Kebbi, all but two churches are located on the outskirts, clustered together in one place.

• Congregations in general find it hard to get permission to build churches.

• While most school compounds have mosques, there is not a single church in government school compounds and Christian students have to meet together in classrooms.

• While Islamic Religious Knowledge is taught in government schools, Christian Religious Knowledge is not.

• Christian programmes are hardly ever aired on state television or radio stations.

• Job opportunities and admissions are mainly given to non-Christians. In offices, Christians are not duly promoted or paid equal salaries. In cases where they do get promoted, these promotions are often not implemented.

• There is no Christian cemetery in Birnin Kebbi. Christians have to be taken to Jega Local Government Area, 20 miles away, to be buried.

• Since its creation, only one Christian from Kebbi has ever been promoted to the State Cabinet.
Please if you are a Christian or someone from Kebbi, kindly educate me on what is going on in that State.
Mod: front page, please.

Yep.... She is somehow right cause all the churches in brinin kebbi are located in Badaria sub, except the white garment churches that are located in the main town.
Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by OutOfContext: 3:01pm On May 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

What you wrote here is absolute rubbish.

In my secondary school days no government teaches Islamic religion knowledge but Christian religion all through.

The state is a muslim state and teaching IRK is in order.

If you are in kebbi and want to study crk then go and read your bible.

Stop smoking shit.... Kebbi state is not a Muslim state.. they have about 45 percent Muslims
Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by OutOfContext: 3:03pm On May 15, 2021
Elvictor:
Irrelevant thread, go to Kebbi and meet sharia death. Nonsense
Sharia is a flop in Kebbi state
Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by kayusely70(m): 3:06pm On May 15, 2021
AmuAwusa:
All this unknown states in the north with most zero human capital development. Who goes there?!? undecided undecided
When this country finally divides, watch them go into oblivion.
They're just feeding on the fat of the nation! Parasites all!

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by EdoDefence: 3:07pm On May 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Another trash.

The scenario you painted can only be taken Serious if it is happening in SW states and Edo state plus part of North Central states.

Anything aside these are purely useless and clout chasing.

The other day you asked me to remove Ibo from my comment but here you're mentioning Edo.

Mr. man remove Edo from your senseless comment

2 Likes

Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by guru03(m): 3:22pm On May 15, 2021
Its normal in Christian minority state, Kaduna kebbi, bauchi, gombe, Niger are were you find Christians. Remember what happened in gombe and kebbi recently Christian women were no made chief judge cos of baseless accusations.
Re: Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi by CodeTemplar: 3:38pm On May 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

My submission is balanced and places I mentioned formally balances it.
A scale cannot weigh itself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hon. Yakubu Dogara As Tinubu's Running Mate / BREAKING: Osun Assembly Rejects Adeleke’s Decision To Rename State / Just In: Tinubu Is Blackmailing CBN, Buhari, Yoruba Christians, Ibos, INEC,Arise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.