Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience (9959 Views)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused / What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience by oghalebros(m): 2:15am On May 16, 2021
And finally you woke up from the dream.....
Re: Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience by Powersurge: 5:04am On May 16, 2021
OdogwuBlog:
I Was about going out last night to go and look for where to Chop Suya .... If possible ENTER CLUB Look for babe ...

Na So i received a Chat from One of my Hookupp Girls .... She is now married ... and the girl was like ...

"Babe are you around" ?

I Said Yes !!!

I Asked her "How your Husband Dear" ?

She said they are bored !!!

Bored Ke .... For married People ....

I Asked Her How .... She said ...... Can you do something for me ??

I Asked What ??

We want you to come over for threeesome

I First ask ... With your Husband or what ....... She laughed and said Yes ... say he needs threeesome this night ...

The man is very rich , i know him very well .... He even give the babe Car on their wedding day !!!

Before i know what's going on .... I Received a Video call from Her ... I Picked ..... E Shock me say na the man dey call ooooo .... He was like ....

"O Boy how far now .... Come make we cruise weekend nahh"

I Asked Him , Your House or Hotel !!! ... He laughed as say "HOTEL"

I Was recording the Video Call !!! - As a sharp Guy weah i be ...

So i decided to take the risk ...

I Drive reach the Hotel .... Enter their Suite !!! .... the man First laughed and ask Me .... "So O Boy .... you wan knack my wife !!!"

Fear come catch me small .... ....... he say na JOKE ....

We drank .... smoked ....... and even enter jackuzi Together .....

From one thing to another ... Ha emmm i come touch the wife booobbyyy .... The man come touch my Gbolaaaa ....

Story don dey start oooo ... Oyaa Grab your Pop Corn !!!

I Was like Oga me ... i no understand ooooo ....

The wife .... Was like .... YOU NO UNDERSTAND WHAT ... SAY MY BABY LIKE YOUR PICTURE !!! , YOU KNOW NO WETIN E MEAN ....

Ahhhhh ... Oga i no be Gay oooooo ..... wetin seff una want .....

The man was like .... 5 Million naira be my partner ....

5 Million Naira !!! --- Me weah dey drive 2006 Totoya Corrolla ..... Where i see that type of money ...

As thoughts just dey enter my head .... The man Come Upgrade the Price .. He Say .... "Okay 10 Million Naira with Apartment"

Shea i dey dream neee - I Asked Myself

He said ... Baby Can I Do The transfer now .. let's start ...

I Was like "Oga who you dey call Baby"

The wife was like .... Babe Relax nahh ..... Nack me ... Nack my Husband Join !!! - Na the deal nahh ...

I Asked ... Your Husband Go Nack me

They said NO - Say make i just dey nack 2 of them !!! , That's all they want ....

As i was about to ask another Question ...

They tell me make i Go Home think of it and Get back to them before Tomorrow (Sunday Evening)

In Addition ... The wife even Give me Key to Her Car make i drive go home that night - But i no agree ... I Tell her say i never Drive BENZ Before !!!

Her Husband was like "Make up your mind , i will give you the latest Benz You want"

If Na you wetin you Go do abeg !!!

cc; lalasticlala FP Please

Bro you have a car. No matter how old. You have a roof over your head. You are probably still in your 30s. I will you stay away from this. It will end in premium tears.

WTF!
Re: Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience by JustCruise(m): 6:41am On May 16, 2021
How do you guys come up wiyh these stories?? If it's real mehn the deal is too tempting i swear but my advice "life shouldn't be boring".
Re: Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience by Casham: 7:07am On May 16, 2021
You lucky bastard! I am not gay, but don't mind a party. And I will love to watch someone smack my bae! Guy, go nack those two hungerbirds! Lucky bastard! I would do it for free!

1 Like

Re: Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience by OdogwuBlog: 10:45am On May 16, 2021
juman:
It's joke.
But the world has reached that stage.
A friend told me he was invited by a white couple online to come and smack the wife for a fee.

Bro No Joke ... But me no dey Go again
Re: Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience by OdogwuBlog: 10:47am On May 16, 2021
oghalebros:
And finally you woke up from the dream.....

Like is not possible or you are not yet expose to the world ...

Bro grow up ... enter lagos and see Guys doing worse things like that JUST FOR MONEY
Re: Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience by juman(m): 11:02am On May 16, 2021
OdogwuBlog:

Bro No Joke ... But me no dey Go again

Ok.
Good that you decline.
Its strange thing to do.
Re: Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience by Zenithpeak(m): 11:03am On May 16, 2021
OdogwuBlog:
I Was about going out last night to go and look for where to Chop Suya .... If possible ENTER CLUB Look for babe ...

Na So i received a Chat from One of my Hookupp Girls .... She is now married ... and the girl was like ...

"Babe are you around" ?

I Said Yes !!!

I Asked her "How your Husband Dear" ?

She said they are bored !!!

Bored Ke .... For married People ....

I Asked Her How .... She said ...... Can you do something for me ??

I Asked What ??

We want you to come over for threeesome

I First ask ... With your Husband or what ....... She laughed and said Yes ... say he needs threeesome this night ...

The man is very rich , i know him very well .... He even give the babe Car on their wedding day !!!

Before i know what's going on .... I Received a Video call from Her ... I Picked ..... E Shock me say na the man dey call ooooo .... He was like ....

"O Boy how far now .... Come make we cruise weekend nahh"

I Asked Him , Your House or Hotel !!! ... He laughed as say "HOTEL"

I Was recording the Video Call !!! - As a sharp Guy weah i be ...

So i decided to take the risk ...

I Drive reach the Hotel .... Enter their Suite !!! .... the man First laughed and ask Me .... "So O Boy .... you wan knack my wife !!!"

Fear come catch me small .... ....... he say na JOKE ....

We drank .... smoked ....... and even enter jackuzi Together .....

From one thing to another ... Ha emmm i come touch the wife booobbyyy .... The man come touch my Gbolaaaa ....

Story don dey start oooo ... Oyaa Grab your Pop Corn !!!

I Was like Oga me ... i no understand ooooo ....

The wife .... Was like .... YOU NO UNDERSTAND WHAT ... SAY MY BABY LIKE YOUR PICTURE !!! , YOU KNOW NO WETIN E MEAN ....

Ahhhhh ... Oga i no be Gay oooooo ..... wetin seff una want .....

The man was like .... 5 Million naira be my partner ....

5 Million Naira !!! --- Me weah dey drive 2006 Totoya Corrolla ..... Where i see that type of money ...

As thoughts just dey enter my head .... The man Come Upgrade the Price .. He Say .... "Okay 10 Million Naira with Apartment"

Shea i dey dream neee - I Asked Myself

He said ... Baby Can I Do The transfer now .. let's start ...

I Was like "Oga who you dey call Baby"

The wife was like .... Babe Relax nahh ..... Nack me ... Nack my Husband Join !!! - Na the deal nahh ...

I Asked ... Your Husband Go Nack me

They said NO - Say make i just dey nack 2 of them !!! , That's all they want ....

As i was about to ask another Question ...

They tell me make i Go Home think of it and Get back to them before Tomorrow (Sunday Evening)

In Addition ... The wife even Give me Key to Her Car make i drive go home that night - But i no agree ... I Tell her say i never Drive BENZ Before !!!

Her Husband was like "Make up your mind , i will give you the latest Benz You want"

If Na you wetin you Go do abeg !!!

cc; lalasticlala FP Please

There are two categories of people you must at all cost avoid in your life....

1.. Motivational Speakers

2.. Bloggers.

They are deadlier than Covid-19 and all its variants.
Re: Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience by OdogwuBlog: 2:10pm On May 16, 2021
Powersurge:

Bro you have a car. No matter how old. You have a roof over your head. You are probably still in your 30s. I will you stay away from this. It will end in premium tears.

WTF!

Okay Bro
Re: Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience by Flamemignon1(m): 2:59pm On May 16, 2021
Casham:
You lucky bastard! I am not gay, but don't mind a party. And I will love to watch someone smack my bae! Guy, go nack those two hungerbirds! Lucky bastard! I would do it for free!
You are quite the sexual adventurous type, a rare breed in Nigeria, they only care about the coital imperative. What other sexual fetishes are on your bucket list?
Re: Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience by Frenzy01(m): 3:38pm On May 16, 2021
Another Lai Mohammed spotted....

Abeg.. I sell and buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price.
Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM so we could strike a deal
Re: Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience by OdogwuBlog: 8:55pm On May 16, 2021
Frenzy01:
Another Lai Mohammed spotted....

Abeg.. I sell and buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price.
Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM so we could strike a deal

Dog Kee You Der
Re: Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience by Frenzy01(m): 10:18pm On May 16, 2021
OdogwuBlog:

Dog Kee You Der

Who bite you??
Re: Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience by BabbanBura(m): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2021
ibkkk:
Seems like a nollywood movie to me, though.

Shey u go like do party?
Re: Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience by ibkkk(f): 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
BabbanBura:

Shey u go like do party?

I game wink
Re: Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience by BabbanBura(m): 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
ibkkk:

I game wink

Find a second girl nah!
Re: Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience by Obakashdee(m): 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
Blogger boogger
Re: Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience by ibkkk(f): 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
BabbanBura:

Find a second girl nah!

Come with that your neighbor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? / Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss / What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.