Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Listen To My Predicament Before I Land In Trouble - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Listen To My Predicament Before I Land In Trouble (882 Views)

I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament / My Predicament / Dating A Baddest Shape & Big Ass Unwise Girl. My Predicament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen To My Predicament Before I Land In Trouble by Postinor2b: 1:53pm On May 15, 2021
My girlfriend and I had sex multiple times on Monday and all these times, I ejaculated in her. To avoid pregnancy, I bought postinor2 for her and she told me she saw her period on Tuesday, mind you, she finished her normal monthly on 2nd of May.
However, the period is still on since Tuesday though she said she's fine, doesn't feel any side effect or any pain whatsoever, and the blood flow seems normal. But what's giving me concern is the duration of blood flow which I think shouldn't last more than 2 or 3 days but is already extending to 6. Is this how postinor2 works or I need to see a doctor ASAP??
Re: Listen To My Predicament Before I Land In Trouble by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 15, 2021
See how you're risking somebody's daughters life with self medication you know nothing about how it works.

For your info, that menses can last up to two weeks non stop. That is how badly it has dealt with those I know who took it.

Don't control your sexual urges until you land yourself into a big mess before you'll learn your lessons.

1 Like

Re: Listen To My Predicament Before I Land In Trouble by lilachiever(m): 2:44pm On May 15, 2021
Postinor2b:
My girlfriend and I had sex multiple times on Monday and all these times, I ejaculated in her. To avoid pregnancy, I bought postinor2 for her and she told me she saw her period on Tuesday, mind you, she finished her normal monthly on 2nd of May.
However, the period is still on since Tuesday though she said she's fine, doesn't feel any side effect or any pain whatsoever, and the blood flow seems normal. But what's giving me concern is the duration of blood flow which I think shouldn't last more than 2 or 3 days but is already extending to 6. Is this how postinor2 works or I need to see a doctor ASAP??

Menstrual flow in some ladies lasts between 5-7 days
Re: Listen To My Predicament Before I Land In Trouble by Postinor2b: 2:57pm On May 15, 2021
CharisEleos:
See how you're risking somebody's daughters life with self medication you know nothing about how it works.

For your info, that menses can last up to two weeks non stop. That is how badly it has dealt with those I know who took it.

Don't control your sexual urges until you land yourself into a big mess before you'll learn your lessons.

Hello!!
I just need advice on whether or not it's normal or if there's anything I can do to mitigate this occurrence
Re: Listen To My Predicament Before I Land In Trouble by Postinor2b: 2:57pm On May 15, 2021
lilachiever:

Menstrual flow in some ladies lasts between 5-7 days

Thanks, I'm just worried it's taking too long
Re: Listen To My Predicament Before I Land In Trouble by Ritzybeauty(f): 4:31pm On May 15, 2021
This is a result of the postinor you bought for her, it causes irregular flows but not to worry its would pass
Re: Listen To My Predicament Before I Land In Trouble by Postinor2b: 6:05pm On May 15, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
This is a result of the postinor you bought for her, it causes irregular flows but not to worry its would pass

Thank you.... This may be the last time she'll be using it... Can you please give a suggestion for a better alternative because condom usually take me over 2 hrs to cum
Re: Listen To My Predicament Before I Land In Trouble by Lalami3232(m): 6:13pm On May 15, 2021
After you damage her womb with self medication, you go marry a very decent and tight kpekus girl grin. One innocent mumu man go come marry this ur already damaged babe(wey go be ur ex by then), and dem go dey go church to church to pray for pikin and even catch people witch, especially her mother inlaw grin. Oga continue ejaculating in her oooo, we wey go do same to ur daughter dey wait patiently cus karma don give us ur address grin.
But on a serious note, baba stop ejaculating in women if u never marry her, consider her womb and the man wey go inherit her laslas.
Re: Listen To My Predicament Before I Land In Trouble by Postinor2b: 6:17pm On May 15, 2021
Lalami3232:
After you damage her womb with self medication, you go marry a very decent and tight kpekus girl grin. One innocent mumu man go come marry this ur already damaged babe(wey go be ur ex by then), and dem go dey go church to church to pray for pikin and even catch people witch, especially her mother inlaw grin. Oga continue ejaculating in her oooo, we wey go do same to ur daughter dey wait patiently cus karma don give us ur address grin.
But on a serious note, baba stop ejaculating in women if u never marry her, consider her womb and the man wey go inherit her laslas.
Okay. Things don't always happen in real life like it does in movies though, but thanks
Re: Listen To My Predicament Before I Land In Trouble by uncleFola(m): 6:19pm On May 15, 2021
Lol..... Fear of the unknown......
grin grin grin
Re: Listen To My Predicament Before I Land In Trouble by Ritzybeauty(f): 7:27pm On May 15, 2021
Postinor2b:

Thank you.... This may be the last time she'll be using it... Can you please give a suggestion for a better alternative because condom usually take me over 2 hrs to cum
these are the two best options right now.. Or you abstain.. Lol
Re: Listen To My Predicament Before I Land In Trouble by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 15, 2021
Postinor2b:

2 hrs Bro, abeg pity her future husband na. Haba shocked sad
Re: Listen To My Predicament Before I Land In Trouble by stanliwise(m): 7:32pm On May 15, 2021
Postinor2b:
Leave Nairaland and Goan see a doctor
Re: Listen To My Predicament Before I Land In Trouble by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:58pm On May 15, 2021
I suggest u stop engaging in this deed..u saw how pastor adeboye left, GOD has his own plan so just be careful with your lust

(1) (Reply)

Help / Marriage: Shame On This Generation / Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.