Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament (2922 Views)

Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. / Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. / Dating A Baddest Shape & Big Ass Unwise Girl. My Predicament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by cocoined: 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
Countdown to 9 PM and I'll do it. All it cost is 5h for the small bottle. I will go and get it on credit. My fam will pay for it when I'm gone.

The world is full of fake love. I know once the news circulates that I'm gone they will all act like they care. But I'll be happy that I'm in a better place then..

1 Like

Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by Wodu89: 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
Go and apply for cleaner work in school or POS agent you'll get atleast 25000 Naira monthly

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by MisteerConcord(m): 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nawao.
Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by cocoined: 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wodu89:
Go and apply for cleaner work in school or POS agent you'll get atleast 25000 Naira monthly

I am gainfully employed. But haven't been paid for over 4 months. Since 10th of July to now I haven't gone to school. Family and friends that promised to help with some token are just ignoring me.. life is wicked
Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by cocoined: 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
I will purposely drop out of school
Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by Mozino007(m): 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
cocoined:
Countdown to 9 PM and I'll do it. All it cost is 5h for the small bottle. I will go and get it on credit. My fam will pay for it when I'm gone.

The world is full of fake love. I know once the news circulates that I'm gone they will all act like they care. But I'll be happy that I'm in a better place then..
Can I waybill the snipper??

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by cocoined: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
Mozino007:
Can I waybill the snipper??

Sure. To that harlot you call a mum.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by Wodu89: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
cocoined:

I am gainfully employed. But haven't been paid for over 4 months. Since 10th of July to now I haven't gone to school. Family and friends that promised to help with some token are just ignoring me.. life is wicked

Next time don't work for anyone beyond one month before being paid

Do you have a laptop. Why haven't you taken an online work that can give you like 15-20k per month ?
Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by cocoined: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wodu89:

Next time don't work for anyone beyond one month before being paid

Do you have a laptop. Why haven't you taken an online work that can give you like 15-20k per month ?

I have laptop. But don't know how to make money with it. I am tired of my life.
Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by Wodu89: 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
cocoined:

I have laptop. But don't know how to make money with it. I am tired of my life.

I have almost eight young dudes on this forum I pay monthly to work for me. In the right hands, you'll see that life is worth it

4 Likes

Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by Brandiebird(f): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
Temper tantrum gone wrong 😂

1 Like

Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by cocoined: 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wodu89:

I have almost eight young dudes on this forum I pay monthly to work for me. In the right hands, you'll see that life is worth it

You are giving me some hopes. How about I join them?
Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by Kingosytex(m): 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
cocoined:

Just dey play...
Why 9PM? Why not do it now?
Don't collect the sniper on credit, don't leave any debt no matter how meagre for anyone.
Just locate a lagoon and do the needful or find a rope and do it.

You think you're the only one with problems, go kill yourself if that will solve it.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by Wodu89: 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
cocoined:

You are giving me some hopes. How about I join them?

I can't because my attention to first training is very low. I don't have that mental strength. I'm stretched offline. If you maintain contact over the months I can hire you to work as one of my virtual assistants over the next two years
Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by cocoined: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kingosytex:

Just dey play...
Why 9PM? Why not do it now?
Don't collect the sniper on credit, don't leave any debt no matter how meagre for anyone.
Just locate a lagoon and do the needful or find a rope and do it.

You think you're the only one with problems, go kill yourself if that will solve it.

You're inconsequential in the scheme of things. You can hug the nearest transformer for all I care.. the world would be a better place without lowlifers like you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by cocoined: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wodu89:

I can't because my attention to first training is very low. I don't have that mental strength. I'm stretched offline. If you maintain contact over the months I can hire you to work as one of my virtual assistants over the next two years

Maintain contact how?
Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by Wodu89: 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
cocoined:

Maintain contact how?

Keep in touch
Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by Mozino007(m): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
cocoined:

Sure. To that harlot you call a mum.
You go explain tire!🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes

Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by Kingosytex(m): 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
cocoined:

You're inconsequential in the scheme of things. You can hug the nearest transformer for all I care.. the world would be a better place without lowlifers like you.

Look at this thing that can't even afford N500 to buy sniper referring to me as a low lifer? This is the height of idiocy.
Go drink the sniper, the world will be better without idiots like you.
Idiotic, senseless, broke fool.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by cocoined: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
Mozino007:
You go explain tire!🤣🤣🤣

Haha. Your prostitute of a mum will explain tire after she must have choked on your way billed juice right? Good. grin cool
Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by cocoined: 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kingosytex:

Look at me that can't even afford N500 to buy sniper referring to me as a low life? This is the height of idiocy.
My mum will drink the sniper, the world will be better without idiots like my mum.
She is Idiotic, senseless, broke fool.

Fixed. Frustrated fool.

Better hug the nearest transformer and save the world the stress of reading jargons.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by Kingosytex(m): 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
cocoined:

Fixed. Frustrated fool.

Better hug the nearest transformer and save the world the stress of reading jargons.

You need the death more. As long as I'm concerned you're good as dead. Say high to your lunatic ancestors. Mumu

4 Likes

Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by cocoined: 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kingosytex:

I need the death more. As long as I'm concerned I'm good as dead. Say high to my lunatic ancestors. Mumu me

Wasted spèrm of a thousand fathers.
Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by Kingosytex(m): 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
cocoined:

Wasted spèrm of a thousand fathers.

Your wh.ore mum is sucking my d**** now. Broke fool who can't afford N500 to buy sniper. Na me go help you kill yourself. Mumu

5 Likes

Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by almarthins(m): 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
cocoined:

Look here! If u kill urself hell will happily welcome you.

Don't take Ur own life. Don't give up

2 Likes

Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by cocoined: 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kingosytex:

Your wh.ore mum is sucking my d**** now. Broke fool who can't afford N500 to buy sniper. Na me help you kill yourself. Mumu

Go and suck your mama vàgina 👅 and after that you can come and lick my bûtthole clean.

Lol. Pig 🐷
Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by TERMlNATOR(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
cocoined:

here
Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by Kingosytex(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
cocoined:

Go and suck your mama vàgina 👅 and after that you can come and lick my bûtthole clean.

Lol. Pig 🐷

See this idiot who can't even afford data looking for cheap VPN... Your poverty is generational. My one week sub will feed your poverty stricken generation for ages.

Broke, senseless, idiot.
I'm f**** your mum real hard... She's damn cheap. Don't worry, she is on her way with the N500.
Fool!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by Kobojunkie: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
cocoined:
Shame no catch you wey you dey write this for complete strangers to read? Your papa and mama wey born you bring you inside this world, you no bother to tell your story to, or at least your point of view with? You no fit go cry for dem own neck since na dem probably tell you the lie wey be say the world go love you. Na complete strangers you go harass make dem give you attention abi? I no blame many of una. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by cocoined: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kingosytex:

See this idiot who can't even afford data looking for cheap VPN... Your poverty is generational. My one week sub will feed your poverty stricken generation for ages.

Broke, senseless, idiot.
I'm f**** your mum real hard... She's damn cheap. Don't worry, she is on her way with the N500.
Fool!

Or better still tell your mum to poo in your mouth before hunger finishes you cos you're of no use to the world. If she refuse, you can rape her anally okay. 🐷
Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by Kantebets(m): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
cocoined:
I will purposely drop out of school
u never suffer 5 percent of what we have suffer
Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by Kingosytex(m): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
cocoined:

Or better still tell your mum to poo in your mouth before hunger finishes you cos you're of no use to the world. If she refuse, you can rape her anally okay. 🐷

See this thing. See this thing that can't afford N500 is talking about hunger finishing someone.
See this thing that I've been f****king his mum for over 1 hour because she needs money.
Na me go finally k!ll you as you no get money for sniper.
Broke fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Women Ever Be Satisfied? / I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman / Phoning A Girl I Haven't Spoken To For 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.