Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,318 members, 7,826,266 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms (59253 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Police Kill Killers Of Ahmed Gulak, Arrest IPOB/ESN Terrorists, Recover Charms / Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 4:34am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

You are the one insulting and you are the one shouting someone is hurting badly. You are the one praising yourself. Yet I am still here trolling you. You are the one exposing your own ignorance. You are the one going through the trouble to think up new ineffective insults and doing exactly what I want you to do yet. You are claiming I am hurting lol
I'm the one insulting and you're dishing out praises.
Demmeted demon!

Where did I say or threatened you with UGM?

See as you're clutching at straws to survive! Even reducing yourself to telling lies shamelessly.

What a pitiable sod
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 4:38am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
I'm the one insulting and you're dishing out praises.
Demmeted demon!

Where did I say or threatened you with UGM?

See as you're clutching at straws to survive! Even reducing yourself to telling lies shamelessly.

What a pitiable sod

More tears again. Meaningless lines. When are you going to join UGM na terrorists sympathizer?
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 4:39am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

More tears again. Meaningless lines. When are you going to join UGM na terrorists sympathizer?
when your mother raises the veil of your authentic paternity.

Simple
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 4:42am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
when your mother raises the veil of your authentic paternity.

Simple

Ok so you doubt your authentic paternity right? Well with the amount of loose women who have practiced prostitution in their youth in your area I don't doubt that is a very common occurrence. Just tell your dad he is your dad no matter what your mom says. LMAO
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 4:46am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Ok so you doubt your authentic paternity right? Well with the amount of loose women who have practiced prostitution in their youth in your area I don't doubt that is a very common occurrence. Just tell your dad he is your dad no matter what your mom says. LMAO
hurting again grin

See as I dey shatter your pretentious glass trying to play cool.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 4:47am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
hurting again grin

See as I dey shatter your pretentious glass trying to play cool.

Keep shattering if it makes you feel better with yourself. What I want to know is when you will join UGM and how all your tears and anger will help your terrorist brothers in hell.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 4:50am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Keep shattering if it makes you feel better with yourself. What I want to know is when you will join UGM and how all your tears and anger will help your terrorist brothers in hell.

Any woman who mothered a degenerate psycho like you should have a social decency lower than a fishmonger. See as you dey expose your mental handicap pretending say you dey catch fun.

You must be a hedonistic, self-hating idiot.

Do you have a photo of you in a coffin? You seem the type. Completely dead and off.

Your type only exists on the internet.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 4:55am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:

Any woman who mothered a degenerate psycho like you should have a social decency lower than a fishmonger. See as you dey expose your mental handicap pretending say you dey catch fun.

You must be a hedonistic, self-hating idiot.

Do you have a photo of you in a coffin? You seem the type. Completely dead and off.

Your type only exists on ynr internet.

How can one be hedonistic and self-hating at the same time? Maybe it is a common occurrence in your family anyway. I am hedonistic yeah. But not self hating at all. I love my life and I indulge myself in pleasure I find nourishing. Like a good meal or the tears of a terrorist symphatizer.

I like how you have tested the decency of a fishmonger. Must be how you relieve yourself due to the fact that no decent girl will want to be with a nonentity like you. Your mum is obviously not a good example for mums. Your words have given the whole Nairaland an insight of your family history. Lol
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 4:58am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

How can one be hedonistic and self-hating at the same time? Maybe it is a common occurrence in your family anyway. I am hedonistic yeah. But not self hating at all. I love my life and I indulge myself in pleasure I find nourishing. Like a good meal or the tears of a terrorist symphatizer.

I like how you have tested the decency of a fishmonger. Must be how you relieve yourself due to the fact that no decent girl will want to be with a nonentity like you. Your mum is obviously not a good example for mums. Your words have given the whole Nairaland an insight of your family history. Lol
look for a another pastime, you're not witty enough to troll.

You're looking for validation, ego boost and an easy escapism from the travails of your failed existence.

You're on-line begging people on how to apply for a course and feel a form online few months ago.

Today a foreign government is owing you grant and insurance.

Is this how your father tricked your mother into marriage?

Scatterbrained im.becile
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 5:02am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
look for a another pastime, you're not witty enough to troll.

You're looking for validation, ego boost and an easy escapism from the travails of your failed existence.

You're on-line begging people on how to apply for a course and feel a form online few months ago.

Today a foreign government is owing you grant and insurance.

Is this how your father tricked your mother into marriage.

Scatterbrained im.becile

Few months ago like 24 months right? Monkey. Masters of 1 year 6 months that I just round up with LMAO. You obviously were shocked when you looked at my profile and realized I wasn't hopeless like you are so your tears clouded your eyes the way it clouded them when you couldn't read that the guys in the hospital were armed. I am sure you will ransack my profile history again and cry more bitterly lol.

Go and check again and cry. Lol
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Abdul05: 5:26am On May 16, 2021
[quote author=Culture101 post=101733841][/quote] just like father
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by ThinkSmarter: 5:42am On May 16, 2021
slimmax:

Fear catch wey you finish 20 paragraphs explaining judo-christian God, but Islam no slip from your cracked lips, try am . Allahumanna
Both Yahweh and Allah are in the same boat.
They are all Abrahamic religions.
Allah is Arabian deity.
That one is just invented by the Arabs, descendants of Ismael to counter the Jews (descendants of Issac)
Allah is a dead god.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by DedeNkem: 5:47am On May 16, 2021
Why is the police not finding Boko haram and Bandits hideout?
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by EdoBoyJazzie: 6:02am On May 16, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Shot at sight ba?
No due process?
Violence begets violence .
Both the police and the unknown gun men will suffer violence from one another, except they both sue for peace.
Wish the police and the military will incorporate the level of morale they are using against unknown gun men on bandits ,Jihadists.

How can an intelligent person believe that there is God.
When you can't prove it within the boundaries of intelligence.
Yahweh ,Allah ,Elohim, Baal, Venus, Jupiter, Sango etc are all tribal deities .
Man imagined and depicted God/Allah after his own image and likeness.
The Bible and Quran stories are Mesopotamia myths.

Note: I used to be a Christian and used to bbelieve in God ,but reading the Bible and Quran, I got interested with the stories and I digged deeper and discovered that the so called God were nothing but tribal deities.
The Bible of full of myths ,hallucinations, histories, wise sayings, moral instructions, faith and fantasies.

Heaven and hell are all religious fictions.
No physical proof that Heaven or hell exist.

For those mentioning me cuz of my stand on religion, please read through.

After thorough study and research in my quest to know the truth behind World Religions.

I have come to this conclusions.

El (Elohim) or Yahweh is a Jewish god of war.

Exodus 15:3 stated categorically thus: Jehovah is a warrior.

What Yahweh is to Jews is what the god of the Sun is to Greece (GreekoRoman Empire)

One thing I discovered with the Hebrew god is that it's powerful, mysterious more than the other gods in Arabia.

And it is a very intolerant god and aggressive god.

In so many scenarios like the way it turned Lots wife to pillar of salt for minor disobedience, the way he killed Israelites at mount Sinai where it comes with flames, thick smoke and thundering clap for drawing closer to the mountain.

Almost synonymous to the Yoruba Sango god and Igbo Amadioha god in their use of thunder, thick smoke and lightening.

The way the Ark of the covenant killed anyone that gets in touch with it.

Less, I forget, many places around the world in the early and mid centuries went about building temples for their god, gods, goddess or goddesses.

From India to Pakistan to China to Assyria to Persia to Greece to Rome to Egypt to Africa, every where gods, temples.

Could Jewish god that is always jealous of other gods be an exceptional god, different from other pagan gods ?

Could other gods of other regions be all that powerful for the Hebrew god to be jealous?

No, if Baal is to be ineffective and just but a man made statue, why will the super God alleged to have created the universe and everything therein be jealous of his tiny creations earth molded image(sculpture)??

Reading through the book of Exodus, especially Exodus chapter 13 Yahweh's demands for 1st born human and animal sacrifice makes me think, could this be God the creator?

Do the Supreme God need human and animal sacrifices?.

Why do most pagan shrines and temples use incense, the way it is used in the temple of El, YWH, Yahweh or Jehovah?

The are many mysteries to be unravelled.

I have come to also realize that the story of creation recorded in the book of Genesis is nothing but Jewish mythology.

Read #Genesis 1:26 and #Genesis 2:7 and behold a contradictory statements.

Read #1Samuel 15:3 Now go, and strike down the A·malʹek·ites,d and devote them to destructione along with all that they have. You must not spare them; you are to put them to death,f man as well as woman, child as well as infant, bull as well as sheep, camel as well as donkey.’”

Could a god that orders the killing of innocent children, pregnant women, widows, old women, innocent animals and the disabled be the #God of the #Universe??

Imagine America coming to perpetrate this kind of crime against a country or region?.

What will be your reactions?

Is God portrayed as the most compassionate, most merciful in this scenario?

Is that not a partial god that favours only the jews?

Could Yahweh be an over glorified tribal god?

#ForYourConsideration.

It's high time we start to unlearn the craps deposited into our skulls by the stone age ,iron age and bronze age people.

The Bible is a well crafted religious literature with real historical records of war written by different authors over centuries.

And the events centered around present day Middle East and Europe and some parts of Africa.

The genealogy recorded in book of Genesis and in the book of Matthew never branched or took account of other races of humans like the Asia, India, West Indies, Europe and Africans

From Adam to Noah.

from Noah to Abraham

And from Abraham to Jesus Christ.

This history of a tribe representing that of the entire World creation story is not plausible.

But one thing is certain

Truth is tested with time.

It's obvious that the Israel god Yahweh that rides a chariot was powerful to the Israelites, originally the Canaanites.

The world major religions: Hinduism, Buddhism, (Islam, Judaism and Christianity) (Abrahamic religions) have all stood the test of time.

And their Various teachings are so related.

What Jesus Christ is to Christians is what Shiva is to Hindu is what Saddhauta Gautama (Buddha) is to Buddhists is what Mohammed is to Moslems.

Though Shiva of Hindu is actually a god or deity that is very significant in Hinduism.

Jesus Christ, Prophet Mohammed, Buddha are very enlightened fellows and they all preached love and peace to humanity.

I know I am sounding controversial and weird to religious people

But the truth remains that I am standing on a neutral ground to decipher the truth behind World religions.

U can't quench my curiosity.

I knew that every religion faithful do uphold their own very religion as the best.

But the truth is that there is no better religion.

All religions came due to mankind quest to unite with the Forces behind the creations, the assumed god, gods and God.
Who have time to read this long epistle?
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by pquaver(m): 7:25am On May 16, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Terrorists don't deserve a second chance. Ikonsi is waiting in hell to receive them. It would be stupid of the police to arrest them, whether surrendered or surrounded. They can deal with the guilt of extrajudicial killings while alive.

Don't mind them.. So they can go and release them later from prison. The ones police follow due process did ipob not release them and said they are innocent? Why police and army are killed by them extra judicially... Well no more prison or police station to keep them because ipob Don burn everything. They only option is to kill them. � Now ipob sympathizers are crying already

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:04am On May 16, 2021
gidgiddy:
Assuming this story is true, then what the Police did was extra-judicial murder. If you have gone somewhere and surrounded the place, then there is no need to kill anyone. All you have to do is smoke them out. But if you surrounded the place, went in, and gunned down people recieving drip on their beds, plus the Nurse, that is cold blooded murder by the Police
Imagine the audacity! It wasn't cold blooded murder when those animals were slaughtering the members of the forces right? Guy be careful o.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Komu1048(m): 8:05am On May 16, 2021
gidgiddy:
Assuming this story is true, then what the Police did was extra-judicial murder. If you have gone somewhere and surrounded the place, then there is no need to kill anyone. All you have to do is smoke them out. But if you surrounded the place, went in, and gunned down people recieving drip on their beds, plus the Nurse, that is cold blooded murder by the Police

Sure them grin
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2021
Veqtor:

Lie la e la la ....all na lie.

Nothing true can come out of their mouths. Hope they haven't killed innocent people nd placed allegations on their heads.

Cos they are evil.
Yeah, innocent people like Ikonso grin Awon werey
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Akuruoulo(m): 8:34am On May 16, 2021
Abdul05:
grin they Couldn't arrest any of them, Not even one.what a shame to all the biafrans

Ipob/esn are easy to target, locate and easy to kill.No doubt about that

grin grin awon omoyeebo

no doubt about ur poor reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Akuruoulo(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Did they follow due process when they were murdering unarmed policemen, soldiers , custom officers, prison warders etc?

Nonsense!

Do u mean that our police men are unarmed even in their station ?
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Akuruoulo(m): 8:40am On May 16, 2021
gidgiddy:

Then that means that the authorities can tag anyone a terrorist and kill them, which is even worse than terrorism its self.

The Police have no business killing someone on drip receiving treatment, only a barbarian will support such a despicable act

U HAVE TIME FOR THIS EVIL MINDED DUDE.
I WONDER WHERE HE COMES FROM
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by gidgiddy: 8:43am On May 16, 2021
Akuruoulo:

U HAVE TIME FOR THIS EVIL MINDED DUDE.
I WONDER WHERE HE COMES FROM

It is quite shocking that some people who claim to be intelligent will actually support that the Police should commit crimes.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by pquaver(m): 8:44am On May 16, 2021
wingmanIII:

Prove they are the same people that killed the policemen

Where did they get the bullet wounds they were treating from?
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by alizma: 9:03am On May 16, 2021
nzeobi:
I doubt injured Ipob members will go to the heart of the town to take treatment
Please tell us, Irene is the heart of which town?
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 9:05am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Few months ago like 24 months right? Monkey. Masters of 1 year 6 months that I just round up with LMAO. You obviously were shocked when you looked at my profile and realized I wasn't hopeless like you are so your tears clouded your eyes the way it clouded them when you couldn't read that the guys in the hospital were armed. I am sure you will ransack my profile history again and cry more bitterly lol.

Go and check again and cry. Lol
Good morning Mr Snowflake!!!

The tormented pig who revealed all about his life within 24hrs after getting beaten like a common market thief at my hands.

How's your miserable life going?
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by pquaver(m): 9:08am On May 16, 2021
WesternOligarch:

The cases you're stating aren't even domestic cases like that of Nigeria they're purely international occurrences involving a foreign army or foreign national.... it's why your whole argument is flawed and illogical...the US army may not be at gold standard but they've definitely hardly ever shoot at their fellow US citizen, even if it happens it's with rubber bullets....stop defending a cowardly incompetent army.

When did Biafra agree to be Nigerian citizens ��.. Shebi una don dey see una stupidity small small
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 9:15am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
Good morning Mr Snowflake!!!

The tormented pig who revealed all about his life within 24hrs after getting beaten like a common market thief at my hands.

How's your miserable life going?

That's if you call making your life feel meaningless revealing one's life. I only shared what is readily available in my post history that a pig like you were trying to sniff. You just ended up compounding your life's worthlessness by showing everyone I am actually doing better than you in life. I will keep reminding you that. LMAO
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by airminem(f): 9:18am On May 16, 2021
helinues:
Very good news
Yes ofcourse. Good to the core
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by airminem(f): 9:18am On May 16, 2021
helinues:
Very good news
Yes ofcourse. Good to the core
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 11:12am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

That's if you call making your life feel meaningless revealing one's life. I only shared what is readily available in my post history that a pig like you were trying to sniff. You just ended up compounding your life's worthlessness by showing everyone I am actually doing better than you in life. I will keep reminding you that. LMAO
Your effort at trying to make me believe you aren't what you are was very laughable.

At a point I felt genuine pity for you.

Nairaland has been the Jesus missing in your life. No wonder you're here seeking relationship advice, moral road maps and guidance on how to complete admission form.

And you think you're not cursed!

Check your history, battling with people who believe in Jesus.

You're the very alter of your village deity.

Na frustrated make you a Nairaland permanent squatter grin
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 11:21am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
Your effort at trying to make me believe you aren't what you are was very laughable.

At a point I felt genuine pity for you.

Nairaland has been the Jesus missing in your life. No wonder you're here seeking relationship advice, moral road maps and guidance on how to complete admission form.

And you think you're not cursed!

Check your history, battling with people who believe in Jesus.

You're the very alter of your village deity.

Na frustrated make you a Nairaland permanent squatter grin

He has gone back to talking about Jesus Christ. Lol. I don't care about Jesus and your religion it is meaningless and foolish to me. You can cry all you want but it still won't bring back your terrorist brothers in hell. I don't even believe in a village deity either. They are as useless as your religion lol

If I am cursed and I am doing better than you in life then what are you? You are damned lol. I like the fact that despite your belief it really eats you up that you don't measure up to me. I have never sought relationship advice on Nairaland. My created topics are there for all to see. I bet when you started digging my profile you thought you find something to shut me up. Now here you are hours later feeling worthless inside. cheesy

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers like BadBradley. May they be perennial losers like BadBradley
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 11:27am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

He has gone back to talking about Jesus Christ. Lol. I don't care about Jesus and your religion it is meaningless and foolish to me. You can cry all you want but it still won't bring back your terrorist brothers in hell. I don't even believe in a village deity either. They are as useless as your religion lol

If I am cursed and I am doing better than you in life then what are you? You are damned lol. I like the fact that despite your belief it really eats you up that you don't measure up to me. I have never sought relationship advice on Nairaland. My created topics are there for all to see. I bet when you started digging my profile you thought you find something to shut me up. Now here you are hours later feeling worthless inside. cheesy

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers like Bad.Bradley. May they be perennial losers like Bad.Bradley
I can never imagine the kind of mental torment buliwyf must have faced to dedicate his entire life fighting Christians on-line.

This is one whelp who can't keep his frustrations to himself. And buliwyf wants us all to believe he's aboad gainfully employed yet he's not skilled and has no certificate.

The only thing buliwyf has going for him is spreading his contagious frustrations online.

Buliwyf is fully alive online but dead in the real world.

Buliwyf the migrant snowflake vampire hiding behind the thick curtains of Nairaland to rant at people superior to him in birth and breeding grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) / Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital / One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.