Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms (59130 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Police Kill Killers Of Ahmed Gulak, Arrest IPOB/ESN Terrorists, Recover Charms / Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 11:31am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
I can never imagined the kind of mental torment buliwyf misthsbs faced to dedicate his entire life fighting Christians on-line.

This is one whelp who can't keep his frustrations to himself. And buliwyf wants us all to believe he's aboad gainfully employed yet he's not skilled and has no certificate.

The only thing buliwyf has going for him is spreading his contagious frustrations online.

Buliwyf is fully alive online but dead in the real world.

Buliwyf the migrant snowflake vampire hiding behind the thick curtains of Nairaland to rant at people superior to him in birth and breeding grin

More stories upon stories. Unstable as the waters you are. From claiming I am not abroad to claiming I am a migrant vampire. Doesn't know which one to stick with. I haven't even gonr through your post history because you are giving me all the ammunition I need. I am happy to know you went through my history yourself and want to die of envy. LMAO

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers like BadBradley. May they be green with envy.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 11:34am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

More stories upon stories. Unstable as the waters you are. From claiming I am not abroad to claiming I am a migrant vampire. Doesn't know which one to stick with. I haven't even gonr through your post history because you are giving me all the ammunition I need. I am happy to know you went through my history yourself and want to die of envy. LMAO

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers like Bad.Bradley. May they be green with envy.
when you flog buliwyf hard , he calls it stories grin

What manner of man stalks religious threads for 3 years fighting with people who believe in Christ?

Tell me if buliwyf isn't a living, breathing manifestation of frustration and pain!!! grin

The son of a dead dog keeps yapping about going through my posts....I'm no longer inconsequential?

You feeling the heat yet? grin

Mr I'm living abroad. Shit Parker!
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 11:40am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
when you flog buliwyf had , he calls it stories grin

What manner of man stalks religious threads for 3 years fighting with people who believe in Christ?

Tell me if buliwyf isn't a living, breathing manifestation of frustration and pain!!! grin

You keep saying this thing to make yourself feel good. This one thinks he has said anything new. He thinks he has novel insults. All the insults I have heard and said when I was in boarding school and am now completely desensitized to it. LMAO

You will die of frustration today when you realize how hopeless you are in this matter. You have gone through my posts yourself and know for a fact where I am. It is what I am happy about. I didn't even need to bring it up. Now everyone else knows who is the head and the heel between me and you. Lol. That is why you can't stick to one line of attack because you don't believe it.

But me I have tutored you in your failed attempts at grammar. I have opened your eyes to the legend of Buliwyf. I have taught you what FTTH is and I have given you years of education in a few hours.

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers like BadBradley. May they wake up one day and realize they have been failures. Lol
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 11:44am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

You keep saying this thing to make yourself feel good. This one thinks he has said anything new. He thinks he has novel insults. All the insults I have heard and said when I was in boarding school and am now completely desensitized to it. LMAO

You will die of frustration today when you realize how hopeless you are in this matter. You have gone through my posts yourself and know for a fact where I am. It is what I am happy about. I didn't even need to bring it up. Now everyone else knows who is the head and the heel between me and you. Lol. That is why you can't stick to one line of attack because you don't believe it.

But me I have tutored you in your failed attempts at grammar. I have opened your eyes to the legend of Buliwyf. I have thought you what FTTH is and I have given you years of education in a few hours.

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers like Bad.Bradley. May they wake up one day and realize they have been failures. Lol
my pen game is new to you....the combo of my word bonding is new and fresh to your heart...

We know your type...master in self denial, world class pretender and an internet nobody whose dreams and fantasies only come into actuality on line.

Buliwyf , You're as useless as your father's saggy testicles which produce more sweat than sperm to form a disposable Human filth like you.

Soulless retárd.

Frustrated whelp....see this one when life done smash like roadside banana peel dey Nairaland on a self consolation quest.

You never jam.

Nature's purge like you.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 11:50am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
my pen game is new to you....the combo of my word bonding is new and fresh to your heart...

We know your type...master in self denial, world class pretender and an internet nobody whose dreams and fantasies only come into actuality on line.

Buliwyf , You're as useless as your father's saggy testicles which produce more sweat than sperm to form a disposable Human filth like you.

Soulless retárd.

Frustrated whelp....see this one when life done smash like roadside banana peel dey Nairaland on a self consolation quest.

You never jam.

Nature's purge like you.

I have never seen a nonentity try hard to convince himself he's got game that he now writes Epistles and still fail at it.

Answer me this, how hard does it hurt you that I am better than you and you can never measure up. I bet you thought you were chatting with an someone unemployed so you quickly rushed into my profile in your hurt to look for what to get back at me with. Only to end up hurting yourself more and spending hours trying to convince me you are hurting me cheesy grin

So much frustration in one hopeless boy. Show me on this doll where it hurt you so much. cheesy cheesy

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they never know how to end their circle of failure like BadBradley is right now cheesy
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by ohuatc(m): 11:51am On May 16, 2021
helinues:

Very good news

Very unfortunate. People should embrace peace and leave criminality.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 11:56am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

I have never seen a nonentity try hard to convince himself he's got game that he now writes Epistles and still fail at it.

Answer me this, how hard does it hurt you that I am better than you and you can never measure up. I bet you thought you were chatting with an someone unemployed so you quickly rushed into my profile in your hurt to look for what to get back at me with. Only to end up hurting yourself more and spending hours trying to convince me you are hurting me cheesy grin

So much frustration in one hopeless boy. Show me on this doll where it hurt you so much. cheesy cheesy

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they never know how to end their circle of failure like Bad.Bradley is right now cheesy

I am better than you, blah blah blah....I wonder why you haven't told me you're the governor of a state or you own a network company.

But here, buliwyf, it ain't your fault.

It's not no fault from us either that nature chose two thoughtless idiots as a vehicle to project you to the earth.

Look at you a brainless atheist having the time to fight Christians on-line....I have never seen so much lack of self contentment so evident.

But buliwyf will wants us all to believe he's having a good time. grin

Even the earth will reject your corpse when your unremarkable life comes to an uneventful stop grin
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 12:01pm On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:

I am better than you, blah blah blah....I wonder why you haven't told me you're the governor of a state or you own a network company.

But here, buliwyf, it ain't your fault.

It's not no fault from us either that nature chose two thoughtless idiots as a vehicle to project you to the earth.

Look at you a brainless atheist having the time to fight Christians on-line....I have never seen so much lack of self contentment so evident.

But buliwyf will wants us all to believe he's having a good time. grin

Even the earth will reject your corpse when your unremarkable life comes to an uneventful stop grin

More stories. I don't want you to believe anything. You believe it. You have seen it yourself. You went sniffing and you are hurt and feeling despondent. Get used to this feeling because that's how it is always going to be. You will never measure up. You will always try and fail lol.

You will realize I haven't tried to convince you of anything or tell you that my words are hurting. Because I know they are so I don't need to repeat it hundreds of times to get it to be true. But you on the other hand are trying hard to convince me you are not feeling bad and that your words are hurting me lol.

Yet I don't concern myself with what you think. At the end of today, I will still be doing better than you and you will still be trying to convince me you hurt me. But we both know the truth. Lol

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they forever bite their fingers and regret their life's choices while their enemies achievements tower over them like BadBradley is doing now
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 12:05pm On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

More stories. I don't want you to believe anything. You believe it. You have seen it yourself. You went sniffing and you are hurt and feeling despondent. Get used to this feeling because that's how it is always going to be. You will never measure up. You will always try and fail lol.

You will realize I haven't tried to convince you of anything or tell you that my words are hurting. Because I know they are so I don't need to repeat it hundreds of times to get it to be true. But you on the other hand are trying hard to convince me you are not feeling bad and that your words are hurting me lol.

Yet I don't concern myself with what you think. At the end of today, I will still be doing better than you and you will still be trying to convince me you hurt me. But we both know the truth. Lol

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they forever bite their fingers and regret their life's choices while their enemies achievements tower over them like Bad.Bradley is doing now
Buliwyf, the uninformed, 21st century noncompliant animal never bothered to do his homework, get his mental health and emotional well-being sound before bursting into Nairaland to pour out his frustrations on the rest of the online community!

You're bothering the rest of Nairaland community with your violent emotions and unresolved faith.

Nairaland was your last hope to make a meaning out of your life, after perambulating like a stray dog in the vast boulevard of Nairaland sections, fighting Christians who don't care about your sad existence, you began seeking for online help on how to falsify your age and declare fake results.

Now your life is still a mess , enveloped in frustration and unfulfillment. And Nairaland has to put up with your poor life's decisions.

Buliwyf,but why?
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 12:07pm On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
Buliwyf, the uninformed, 21st century noncompliant animal never bothered to do his homework, get his mental health and emotional well-being sound before bursting into Nairaland to pour out his frustrations on the rest of the online community!

You're bothering the rest of Nairaland community with your violent emotions and unresolved faith.

Nairaland was your last hope to make a meaning out of your life, after perambulating like a stray dog in the vast boulevard of Nairaland sections, fighting Christians who don't care about your sad existence, you began seeking for online help on how to falsify your age and declare fake results.

Now your life is still a mess , enveloped in frustration and unfulfillment. And Nairaland has to put up with your poor life's decisions.

Buliwyf,but why?

My life is a mess but I am still doing better than you in life. Then what is your life like I wonder? cheesy cheesy

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they forever remain underneath like BadBradley is now.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 12:11pm On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

My life is a mess but I am still doing better than you in life. Then what is your life like I wonder? cheesy cheesy

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they forever remain underneath like BadBradley is now.
yeah, you're doing better... I guess the only proof is your post conveyed by free data.
But at least you have bantered nonstop from your hole abroad, so you've achieved something.

We all know you got no real friends out there. So you sit back in your dingy shack frenzy-typing away like a frustrated junky.

But buliwyf is working remotely and sending emails and simultaneously doing a back and forth since 7pm last night.

Even the devil will be humbled by your level of shamelessness.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 12:13pm On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
yeah, you're doing better... I guess the only proof is your post conveyed by free data.
But at least you have bantered nonstop from your hole abroad, so you've achieved something.

We all know you got no real friends out there. So you sit back in your dingy shack frenzy-typing away like a frustrated junky.

But buliwyf is working remotely and sending emails and simultaneously doing a back and forth since 7pm last night.

Even the devil will be humbled by your level of shamelessness.

Mumu who works on weekends? You are obviously unemployed and don't know how remote work works. LOL. What a hopeless disgrace. I have free data 24/7 it's not my fault you couldn't upgrade your standard of living to my level lol. Keep crying.

It still doesn't stop the fact I am doing better than you in life though. cheesy grin
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 12:16pm On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Mumu who works on weekends? You are obviously unemployed and don't know how remote work works. LOL. What a hopeless disgrace. I have free data 24/7 it's not my fault you couldn't upgrade your standard of living to my level lol. Keep crying.

It still doesn't stop the fact I am doing better than you in life though. cheesy grin
you've never tried to be anything more than Mr Nairaland troll.

Here's where you exist, because you're dead outside Nairaland.

The roadmap of your frustrations began when you became an atheist, still didn't find peace, so you dedicated your pathetic life attacking Christians for years here.

Still didn't find peace, you're looking for meaning holding the last words in any banter bragging about being a troll when you don't even have the mental strength to produce one clean shot.

E no go better for who do you like this buliwyf!
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 12:18pm On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
you've never tried to be anything more than Mr Nairaland troll.

Here's where you exist, because youvarecdwad outside Nairaland.

The roadmap of your frustrations began when you became an atheist, still didn't find peace, so you dedicated your pathetic life attacking Christians for years.

Still didn't find peace, you're looking for meaning holding the last words in any banter bragging about being a troll when you don't even have the mental strength to produce one clean shot.

E no go better for who do you like this buliwyf!

But how does this change the fact that I am still doing better than you in life? You still haven't answered that question.

And how will it bring back your terrorist brothers in hell? Please reply cheesy

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers like BadBradley.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 12:20pm On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

But how does this change the fact that I am still doing better than you in life? You still haven't answered that question.

And how will it bring back your terrorist brothers in hell? Please reply cheesy

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers like BadBradley.
anyone who comes online to say he's financially better than anyone is as wretched as an alleyway rat!

Dude, you don't have 2 dollars in your name.

the only account you have of any value is your Nairaland profile, Buliwyf!

You're Seun's creation, existing only here. grin
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 12:22pm On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf, Don't ever think of treading this path with me next time; you will end up like every spermatozoa that ran into your mother's acidic püssy: sudden death! grin
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 12:22pm On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
anyone who comes online to say he's financially better than anyone is as wretched as an alleyway rat!

Dude, you don't have 2 dollars in your name.

the only account you have of any value is your Nairaland profile, Buliwyf!

You're Seun's creation, existing only here. grin

Yeah. I am a bot who is doing better than you in life. So two dollars is a lot of money to you? Any more revelations you want to give us?

At the end of the day I am still doing better than you in life. And you know it. That is all that matters. When you go offline you will strive hard not be so disadvantaged but you will still fail and you will remember me smiling and telling you you will never measure up cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 12:24pm On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Yeah. I am a bot who is doing better than you in life. So two dollars is a lot of money to you? Any more revelations you want to give us?

At the end of the day I am still doing better than you in life. And you know it. That is all that matters. When you go offline you will strive hard not be so disadvantaged but you will still fail and you will remember me smiling and telling you you will never measure up cheesy cheesy
only one factor could be responsible for Your level of dumbness and lousy clapbacks: Low quality sperm and poor conception hygiene grin
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 12:26pm On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
only one factor could be responsible for Your level of dumbness and lousy clapbacks: Low quality sperm and poor conception hygiene grin

Ok so how does it make you any less disadvantaged. How does it stop me from doing better than you in life?

Keep talking fiction and I keep spitting straight facts. That is all that matters. You will always never measure up to me but not for the lack of trying though. You won't even reach where I am right now. Lol
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 12:28pm On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Ok so how does it make you any less disadvantaged. How does it stop me from doing better than you in life?

Keep talking fiction and I keep spitting straight facts. That is all that matters. You will always never measure up to me but not for the lack of trying though. You won't even reach where I am right now. Lol
when you slam buliwyf hard on Nairaland's pavement, he begins his reaction with a question or types "story" grin

Somewhere in your mother's halortry and untreated stds is where you left your lack of humanity and social mal-adaptation.

You will heal. I will apply radical therapy as part of your treatment.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 12:31pm On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
when you slam buliwyf hard on Nairaland's pavement, he begins his reaction with a question or types "story" grin

Somewhere in your mother's halortry and untreated stds is where you left your lack of humanity and social mal-adaptation.

You will heal. I will apply radical therapy as part of your treatment.

Always repeating the same shit over and over again. Your mother is a poor woman useless and hopeless. It is why you are always quick to bring her up when you have no point any more.

But how does this stop you from being beneath me and never measuring up to me? Lol
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 12:33pm On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Always repeating the same shit over and over again. Your mother is a poor woman useless and hopeless. It is why you are always quick to bring her up when you have no point any more.

But how does this stop you from being beneath me and never measuring up to me? Lol
you have been repeating I'm better than you, death to terrorists as frequently as your mom recycles her underwear....

The only thing that's evident in your online life is that you're one of Nairaland's most frustrated subscribers!
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by ablejesus26(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2021
gidgiddy:

People who were on drip, receiving medical treatment, tried to shoot at Police? So the Police had to gun all of them down including a Nurse. Dont you find that story a bit strange? How many times have you heard in your life that someone on drip wanted to shoot Police?

If the Nigerian Police have surrounded a place where suspects are, but they still have to go in and kill them, and a Nurse, while they are taking drip, then it moans that the Nigerian Police are a hopeless crime fighting unit.

Don't get me wrong I am not throwing my trust for the police.
But this are also criminals and murderers,they can do the unthinking and deserves no atom of sympathy.

But it would have been more profitable if they had caught one alive to extract more information on how to get the rest of em murderers trying to cause havoc in Igboland.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 12:36pm On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
yoyvrybeen repeating I'm better than you, death to terrorists as frequently as your mom recycles her underwear....

The only thing that's evident in your online life is that you're one of Nairaland's most frustrated subscribers!

Death to terrorists is what I started with that riled you up so much and sent you on a digging expedition that ended up proving my station is higher than you can ever hope to achieve and led you down this path of frustration. You have been cycling through different kind of insults and nothing is sticking but you keep cycling through them. Talk about the definition of insanity.

The question you haven't answered since the beginning is how this all will stop me from doing better than you in life. And how it will help your terrorist brothers in hell right now lol

Wait do you mean to say your mom uses just one underwear? Lol
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by gidgiddy: 12:49pm On May 16, 2021
ablejesus26:

Don't get me wrong I am not throwing my trust for the police.
But this are also criminals and murderers,they can do the unthinking and deserves no atom of sympathy.

But it would have been more profitable if they had caught one alive to extract more information on how to get the rest of em murderers trying to cause havoc in Igboland.

This is not about sympathy, this is about the police following the law. If the Police cannot follow the law, is it me that will follow it?

If the Police go to where people are receiving drip and open fire killing them, that is murder. The act violates chapter 4 of the constitution.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by ablejesus26(m): 12:55pm On May 16, 2021
gidgiddy:

This is not about sympathy, this is about the police following the law. If the Police cannot follow the law, is it me that will follow it?

If the Police go to where people are receiving drip and open fire killing them, that is murder. The act violates chapter of the constitution.

ok it only we had a system that would check mate the excesses of this unprofessional security men.
Notwithstanding I am glad the fulani dss killers have been killed.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by ablejesus26(m): 12:55pm On May 16, 2021
gidgiddy:

If the Police go to where people are receiving drip and open fire killing them, that is murder. The act violates chapter of the constitution.

ok if only we had a system that would check mate the excesses of this unprofessional security men.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 12:55pm On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Death to terrorists is what I started with that riled you up so much and sent you on a digging expedition that ended up proving my station is higher than you can ever hope to achieve and led you down this path of frustration. You have been cycling through different kind of insults and nothing is sticking but you keep cycling through them. Talk about the definition of insanity.

The question you haven't answered since the beginning is how this all will stop me from doing better than you in life. And how it will help your terrorist brothers in hell right now lol

Wait do you mean to say your mom uses just one underwear? Lol
nah you're a king sized idiot.

I made a post how the police killed wounded "terrorists" without proof and even one who was climbing over a fence trying to escape. I decried the unprofessional conduct as the NIGERIA police are known for extra judicial killings and labelling the victims anything they wanted.

I warned this kind of action can move public sympathy against the police. As even the nurse was killed.

You charged forth claiming 99% of South Easterners are supporting IPOB. And claimed they were armed. I asked you how they were armed, you deflected and called me a liar. Even when my second post professed my hate for the melanin deficient nnamdi Kalu, you still wanted to call me an IPOB sympathiser so that you will have a bases for trolling..you never knew then you will die by my hands.

I asked you how you knew 99% of people in South East support Biafra...you still deflected.

This took 2 posts from you and you hadn't gone on your lowgrade, death to terrorists yet.

So why are you such a barefaced liar...a shameless one?

Honestly, your father should have donated his sperm to a cryobank for IVF instead of wasting it in a biological process in your mother's cyst infested ovum to produce a brain-damaged, unfulfilled waste of humanity like you.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by gidgiddy: 1:01pm On May 16, 2021
ablejesus26:

ok if only we had a system that would check mate the excesses of this unprofessional security men.

How do you know they are DSS killers? Because the Police said so? Was the Nurse that was killed a DSS killer also?
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 1:04pm On May 16, 2021
gidgiddy:

just what I was saying all along. With that kind of sct, nobody is safe.

But people like buliwyf the frustrated pig, blinded by hate and frustration, limited by quality formal education can't follow logically any reasonable discuss.

And
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 1:20pm On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
nah you're a king sized idiot.

I made a post how the police killed wounded "terrorists" without proof and even one who was climbing over a fence trying to escape. I decried the unprofessional conduct as the NIGERIA police are known for extra judicial killings and labelling the victims anything they wanted.

I warned this kind of action can move public sympathy against the police. As even the nurse was killed.

You charged forth claiming 99% of South Easterners are supporting IPOB. And claimed they were armed. I asked you how they were armed, you deflected and called me a liar. Even when my second post professed my hate for the melanin deficient nnamdi Kalu, you still wanted to call me an IPOB sympathiser so that you will have a bases for trolling..you never knew then you will die by my hands.

I asked you how you knew 99% of people in South East support Biafra...you still deflected.

This took 2 posts from you and you hadn't gone on your lowgrade, death to terrorists yet.

So why are you such a barefaced liar...a shameless one?

Honestly, your father should have donated his sperm to a cryobank for IVF instead of wasting it in a biological process in your mother's cyst infested ovum to produce a brain-damaged, unfulfilled waste of humanity like you.

More story and explanations. You mean the way your father donated his own sperm and your mother is cyst infested? LMAO.

How does this stop me from doing better than you in life? How does it stop your terrorist brothers from being shred to pieces in Rivers state? Lol
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 1:24pm On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
just what I was saying all along. With that kind of sct, nobody is safe.

But people like buliwyf the frustrated pig, blinded by hate and frustration, limited by quality formal education can't follow logically any reasonable discuss.

And

Mumu is so frustrated he can no longer complete his sentences lol. So much anger and bitterness.

You will never measure up to me and your brothers are in hell biting their fingers. Join UGM like you were threatening so I can read about your news here too tongue

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers like BadBradley. May they keep crying and trying hard to explain to everyone to no avail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians / Senate President: Tambuwal, Orji Uzor Kalu Visit Yari After Defeat / Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.