Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) (74807 Views)

My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Twelfthman: 7:39am On May 16, 2021
Pathetic
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Samcoflex75(m): 9:17am On May 16, 2021
Another story said he was killed by Dubai police
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Offpoint1: 9:19am On May 16, 2021
Listening to "friends" by Nas featuring Damian Marley

2 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Emk5556: 9:20am On May 16, 2021
The word of God was clear; woe unto any man that puts his trust in his fellow man. It went further to say; the heart of a man is desperately wicked, who can know it. Unless you have decided to make the word of God a standard for living, we would continue to hear such stories. Let the living learn.

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by DModeCntStopMe: 9:20am On May 16, 2021
LoudLord:
Trust nobody my brother

Nothing like he's my best friend,I no dey do fake famzy

I swear

2 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by KingDash: 9:21am On May 16, 2021
trust no man... omo even my family members I no trust them.
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Noblewealth(m): 9:21am On May 16, 2021
Learn how to discern people around you, let your inner nose sniff bad people around and pray against unfriendly friend..

7 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Gravity56: 9:21am On May 16, 2021
Either a bitter girl or an envious guy
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Kingrefreshed: 9:22am On May 16, 2021
UbongCR7:
You will just be posting rubbish.
Does it look like his death happened on his birthday?
Where did his dada go to.
You won't make a good journalist if you continue this way

Will you shut the Bleep up! They had to cut off his dada. He had his birthday yesterday and died yesterday.

Why are you trying to divert our attention towards your nonsense meaningless comment.

6 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by PatienceJames(f): 9:22am On May 16, 2021
The heart of man is desperately wicked

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by arantess: 9:22am On May 16, 2021
Friendship goals indeed

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by MurphyG1(m): 9:22am On May 16, 2021
JuanJO:
Dem no cut the hair. Watch the video very well

True.. the dada hair still dey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:22am On May 16, 2021
He looked cute even in his deep sleep cry
Farewell fellow....
Sooo sad cry

4 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by iykofias(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2021
betcoin16:
Are you Lossing alot in betting? Get this VIP sure betting app with 80% daily winning... Check my signature and WhatsApp me if you're interested. App is affordable and Price is negotiable...
please send today’s game to your mother

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by stanliwise(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2021
nervorum:

Except God watches over a city, the guardsmen keep vigil in vain. Security is in God, let's learn to take refuge in Him.
Yet God would not do for man what man will do for himself. You have to do things by principle and be vigilant when necessary. God gave us our brains for a reason and we using it is also another way of worshipping him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
The word "Friend(s)" really doesn't exist.
Food poisoning is the number one reason I don't eat in parties (whether mine or not), meetings, conferences, church and all. I go with my own food and water.
It's only those we love we know, we don't know those who love us. Not everyone who laughs with us really loves us. Lots of frenemies on the prowl, Stay safe out there!
May his soul rest in peace.
Dad taught me a valuable lesson while going out for a function..

That old man ensure he's well fed before stepping out, as a rule of thumb, you can't force him to eat out at your function and gradually, it has become part of my starter pack while heading out for a function.

A little 'red-oil rice and a cup of water' is enough to quench my salivating tongue and the preying eyes from feasting on the choice party jollof rice and the 'orisirisi' on top..

7 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Olayetan(m): 9:24am On May 16, 2021
UbongCR7:
You will just be posting rubbish.
Does it look like his death happened on his birthday?
Where did his dada go to.
You won't make a good journalist if you continue this way

But the dada still dey hin head, them/him pack am come bind am together.
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by stanliwise(m): 9:24am On May 16, 2021
Kessythegeek:
My only concern is that does the mods of nairaland do background checks about a story before posting? Because this story isn't adding up.

Anyone interested in a free Jumia Voucher Code?

Use this: JMSTYLER

it gives you a 10% off when you buy anything on the Jumia App
Nairaland mods have been known to post rubbish from day one. If not for comment section Nairaland would go the dustbin
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by DAramis: 9:25am On May 16, 2021
Saboteurs everywhere.
Most times, sailing alone is far better than trying to sail together with people in same boat.

His night watch has ended on this earth.

4 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by CSTRR: 9:25am On May 16, 2021
There is this Yoruba mother that likes to shine teeth whenever she sees me.
Laughing and playing.

She lives close to my area.

But I have sensed that she hates me.

All her smiles does not move me. I am too old to be fooled by fake smiles.

14 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by West2019(m): 9:26am On May 16, 2021
Oya. Make him or she eat the dead body .hrlest set of people
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Missyajoke(f): 9:27am On May 16, 2021
Gift52:
Watch video of man who was poisoned on the day he called his friends to celebrate his birthday with him

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5xp6-pbkxI

He later had running stomach and stomach pains as well. He was later taken to the hospital when he was diagnosed, the doctor said he was poisoned.

I don't trust people that's why I don't have friends at all. If you try to get close to me too much I'll begin to suspect you.

9 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by berrystunn(m): 9:28am On May 16, 2021
Say no to cultist

Called his friends... Meaning
Aye killed Aye ?

Reason,

Jealous.
Hate.
Business unto Yahoo .
Women.

3 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Sailorsoldier1: 9:29am On May 16, 2021
tit:
Why the friends cut the dada comot?
them wan take that one too?
Them wan make him enter heaven nau, wit dada dem go bounce am for Heavens gate. Atleast make him look responsible enter heaven...but he died a scammer ... So hell is d case

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by berrystunn(m): 9:29am On May 16, 2021
Missyajoke:

I don't trust people that's why I don't have friends at all. If you try to get close to me too much I'll begin to suspect you.

Are you a rich boy ?
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Flier: 9:31am On May 16, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

In this life don't trust anybody, trust only your family. Inside the family no be all sef! The earlier you get that into your skull the better you live with a mindset that "Friends fit 'F' you up".

I can't eat what we can't eat together, if we are friends let's eat and drink together. Open the drinks in my front not the other room.

We have to be conscience of the time we are in. No lose guard this life na only one!!

See this one,who told you what you eat together can not kill only you? beside family are the most dangerous
You still have a lot to learn about life

6 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:31am On May 16, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
The word "Friend(s)" really doesn't exist.
Food poisoning is the number one reason I don't eat in parties (whether mine or not), meetings, conferences, church and all. I go with my own food and water.
It's only those we love we know, we don't know those who love us. Not everyone who laughs with us really loves us. Lots of frenemies on the prowl, Stay safe out there!
May his soul rest in peace.
E no go easy for me ooo, me that like party food like this embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by sweetkev(m): 9:31am On May 16, 2021
SapphirePRINCEX:
He looked cute even in his deep sleep cry
Farewell fellow....
Sooo sad cry
Admiring a dead body? Aunty wey mumu undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Promiseibritam: 9:34am On May 16, 2021
His offence?
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by 12345baba(m): 9:35am On May 16, 2021
Death day, birthday
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by anselm791(m): 9:36am On May 16, 2021
sweetkev:
Admiring a dead body? Aunty wey mumu undecided

You have problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos / Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? / Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.