Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) (74805 Views)

My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 16, 2021
Death by poison.
Death by kidney failure
Death by heart failure
Death by CIDs beating
Death by gunshot,,,,,,

What do we believe?

Let the dead rest, abeg. May God console his loved ones.

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Ceenachi: 12:51pm On May 16, 2021
sylve11:

Your parents are wise. cool

✌️
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Zetty177x: 12:52pm On May 16, 2021
yungpowers:
A close friend of mine knows the guy in question. He wasn't poisoned, he died from kidney disease three months afyer his birthday.

See the medical report below.

Are u sure? But they were calling him Oba or so in the video

2 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by grandstar(m): 12:54pm On May 16, 2021
The poison wasn't the problems from what I see. His friends were.

Watch the company you keep the Bible warns (Read 1 Corinthians 15:33)

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by cococandy(f): 1:15pm On May 16, 2021
yungpowers:
A close friend of mine knows the guy in question. He wasn't poisoned, he died from kidney disease three months afyer his birthday.

I was gonna say that’s something very fast poison
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Ishilove: 1:30pm On May 16, 2021
yungpowers:

Bloggers will not make heaven.

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by wumi2017(f): 1:33pm On May 16, 2021
God will merciful us
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by executive12: 1:34pm On May 16, 2021
yungpowers:

You can't rule out poisoning. The poisoning could have caused the kidney damage.

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Bellotelli: 1:54pm On May 16, 2021
He was a cultist.. My God forgive his shortcomings.
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by yungpowers(m): 2:38pm On May 16, 2021
saintgwizard:

Privacy breach. A person's medical record on a public domain?
Pulled down bro
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by maasoap(m): 2:39pm On May 16, 2021
Joromi1:

Jesus is alive. But Mohammed is dead and buried. He died of HIV but the doc said it was malaria. They buried him in Afghanistan. His grave is not deeper than 4.5 ft due to hard soil.

Don't take it too hard on yourself, I was just having fun

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Onyeka2019: 2:44pm On May 16, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

In this life don't trust anybody, trust only your family. Inside the family no be all sef! The earlier you get that into your skull the better you live with a mindset that "Friends fit 'F' you up".

I can't eat what we can't eat together, if we are friends let's eat and drink together. Open the drinks in my front not the other room.

We have to be conscience of the time we are in. No lose guard this life na only one!!

Nah fake news bro this guy dead of health challenges (kidney failure)
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Onyeka2019: 2:44pm On May 16, 2021
tit:
Why the friends cut the dada comot?
them wan take that one too?

It is a lie….he wasnt poisoned…he died from some health issues…he wasnt poisoned…dat video from his birthday was a long tym ago….if u look well he had dreads on hes bday but was on a low cut on his sick bed..rip to him…God protect us all amen

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by ThuGGeR147: 2:55pm On May 16, 2021
Wire cut, light off.... See as this SM take go observe black spot, Omo e pain me ooh...� cry
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by smasher1(m): 3:14pm On May 16, 2021
tit:
Why the friends cut the dada comot?
them wan take that one too?

Watch the video, the dada was on his head in the hospital.
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by smasher1(m): 3:15pm On May 16, 2021
UbongCR7:
You will just be posting rubbish.
Does it look like his death happened on his birthday?
Where did his dada go to.
You won't make a good journalist if you continue this way

Before you comment, watch the video. The dada was on his head in the hospital.
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Ideagatesauto: 3:16pm On May 16, 2021
People just about believing anything. This story lacks substance.
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by nwaezeubom: 3:31pm On May 16, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

In this life don't trust anybody, trust only your family. Inside the family no be all sef! The earlier you get that into your skull the better you live with a mindset that "Friends fit 'F' you up".

I can't eat what we can't eat together, if we are friends let's eat and drink together. Open the drinks in my front not the other room.

We have to be conscience of the time we are in. No lose guard this life na only one!!
So, if the doctor says he was poisoned, with what then? It could have been that he drank too much or ate too much of soured food. In that case, alcohol poison or food poison. Alcohol could trigger heart attack in young people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by dalass(f): 3:36pm On May 16, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Very right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Tokotaya: 3:46pm On May 16, 2021
The admins should correct the misleading headline, now that the people who have correct information has faulted the claim.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Ofadaman(m): 3:58pm On May 16, 2021
The moment things starts to go well for you, the people you started life with, are the least you should trust, they have more reason to succumb to the green eyed monster of jealousy and envy

3 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by lookingfly: 4:08pm On May 16, 2021
Secrecy until the good news shocks enemies is the way to go in this life......one just have to be extremely careful.

2 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by tonididdy(m): 4:12pm On May 16, 2021
I don't play with my drink in my cup.
It goes anywhere I go.
If I don't go with it, then am done with that drink In my cup.

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by SavageResponse(m): 4:14pm On May 16, 2021
Gift52:
Watch video of man who was poisoned on the day he called his friends to celebrate his birthday with him

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5xp6-pbkxI

He later had running stomach and stomach pains as well. He was later taken to the hospital when he was diagnosed, the doctor said he was poisoned.

Na wah o sad
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 4:25pm On May 16, 2021
Hmmmm, some can be very wicked to go to the extent of killing a fellow man
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by LaJoe2: 4:29pm On May 16, 2021
Game over! Time for judgement.
He probably wasn't over 30.
Repent!
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 16, 2021
Onyeka2019:

Nah fake news bro this guy dead of health challenges (kidney failure)

Really ? undecided
How ?
Do you know the guy?
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Puhrs: 5:05pm On May 16, 2021
Jesus
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Freelane33(m): 5:06pm On May 16, 2021
R.I.P KING
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by naija1stnigar(m): 5:07pm On May 16, 2021
It is a known fact that you can't control what people think about you but you can control their influence on your life. It is very common to have arch enemies masquerading as friends especially when you make more progress than they expect, you see them as old friends but they see you as a new enemy. Hmmmmmmm...... Lord teach me how to handle my friends, I can take care of my enemies.
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Joromi1: 5:10pm On May 16, 2021
maasoap:

Don't take it too hard on yourself, I was just having fun
Same here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos / Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? / Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.