Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) (74803 Views)

My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 16, 2021
harjay1986:

naa tru you talk, but let urs pray for God to separate those who are after our life but we are blind with friends and relatives, from us ooh have seen someone open a drink for his friend two of them are sitting together but never know that the stupid man has a ring on his hand, he hit the bottle with it and the next story is touching
Amen, God will help us !!

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 16, 2021
zedegit:

They called him "Egede". It's cult related or business related.(Jealousy) or revenge.

This serious oo.
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Queenzizi(f): 5:24pm On May 16, 2021
UbongCR7:
You will just be posting rubbish.
Does it look like his death happened on his birthday?
Where did his dada go to.
You won't make a good journalist if you continue this way

The Dada is still there, they just packed it backwards watch the video well
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by snoopz: 5:57pm On May 16, 2021
beware of enemies pretending as friends, no be everybody like you na just face
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by generalwo(m): 6:06pm On May 16, 2021
maasoap:

Yeah, dead can never harm anyone. Lol
..... My. Jesus is not dead sir...... He's alive forever
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Goldbw122(m): 7:13pm On May 16, 2021
I watch the video, it was a sad event ... That is why I don't drink and eat carelessly in public
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Benda59: 9:23pm On May 16, 2021
Aye wetin dey sup for here ? One of una don go poison una own brother o!!! Shame !! Shame !! Shame!!! Judas everywhere shame. Na him success dey pain the person. Make una fish the motherfucker out and kill him after all una say forgiveness is a sin.
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by OBIPLUS(m): 11:34pm On May 16, 2021
That is why we genuinely accept Jesus, one need to be very careful, the days are truly evil
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by nervorum: 11:54pm On May 16, 2021
Tony142:

Oga shut up, were was God when satan enter into the garden of eden to manipulate Adam and Eve to eat the forbidden fruit? U better shut up there

Wao! wao!! Big boss. This vitriol is unnecessary. Direct your anger at God, who offended you, not me. While at it exercise your choice to run your life how you see fit.
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by hstar: 1:09am On May 17, 2021
terrible
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by PattyMike(m): 1:55am On May 17, 2021
Gift52:
Watch video of man who was poisoned on the day he called his friends to celebrate his birthday with him

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5xp6-pbkxI

He later had running stomach and stomach pains as well. He was later taken to the hospital when he was diagnosed, the doctor said he was poisoned.

Stop spreading false news, the guy nah thick Aye mi Lord. Cartel man for UAE. He died of KIDNEY FAILURE! His birthday is March 30th, he died on the 8th of May. Nah him Squad confirm the news.

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Onyi22(f): 7:47am On May 17, 2021
Sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos / Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? / Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.