Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,013 members, 7,825,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) (54876 Views)

Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? / Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by makemoneywbsite: 6:17pm On May 16, 2021
Spicycat:

Change your character first and everything will fall into place, you shamelessly talk down and constantly attack Muslims thread and you're talking about peaceful protest.
How can someone full of hate towards others be clamoring for peaceful protest?

Talk of hatred. Who are more hateful than Muslims on this earth? Terrorists that can blow themselves up to kill others with the promise of a false paradise? Christians actually love people and what you think is hatred is their attempt to make you see your error leading you to certain hell.
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by streetzdreamz(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Just tell your government to fix the road, be transparent in inspecting car importations, road worthiness and Driver’s skills, accident will reduce drastically.

You are here thinking God saved you because of the chaotic motoring system that has created myriads of problems.
lol, dunno why I find this funny, yea right there would be a drastic reduction in road crashes,but it doesn't mean accidents won't still occur, no machine is 100% efficient and same goes for humans also,moreover if the poster decides to attribute his/her safety to God,I don't see why it's anyone's business to debunk such claims,it's always the norms on this forum to throw peoples believe and opinion out the window especially when its about religion,whatever religious inclination anyone has shouldn't be a problem to anybody, atheists here call people out with derogatory words,Christians, traditionalists and Muslims try their best to explain their views,I see all as much ado about nothing,let whoever believe whatever, nothing that lives,lives forever!!! at death we all know what the other side holds in stock.
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 16, 2021
wildikeman:
Nairaland, Why is it that before commenting on a Christian post they don't warn persons like the Muslims?
It's a none fact that Christians tolerate better.
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by sfx9ja(m): 8:34pm On May 16, 2021
Miracle works hand in hand with faith. I once had hematuria of unknown origin as concluded by doctors. When I realised that science had nothing more to do for me, I put my faith in God and prayed a heartfelt prayer. The result?... I got healed. Your faith has to be on the same page with God to see the results. Shalom.
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by fridayakpos: 10:11pm On May 16, 2021
seunlayi:
Let me start. There was a time around 2 years ago when I always have discomfort after going to toilet and pains in the anus area with pool of blood in my waste for over 6 months. Infact, this made me lost my job then. It became very embarrassing to me, I can't use toilets outside, a bad odour always comes from my bottom area, stained boxers, etc I became worried and on a Wednesday, I decided to take a mirror and see what has happened to my anus. What I saw was disgusting...like wound, boils, something like a piece of flesh from inside..... I immediately took my phone to Google it, I saw haemorrhage, pile, cancer, etc has likely cause. I became sad, took the key to our church and went inside to cry to God in prayer as of my life depended on the ailment for over 2 hours.

Getting home, I discovered I can sit, stand without discomfort, and a urge came to me to go to toilet which was always afraid of but to my surprise, I finished from the toilet without discomfort. What is happening? I took the mirror again to check. The whole thing was gone, the wounds, the boils, everything was clear like the skin of a newborn baby same day. No doubt, I knew this is the supernatural hand of God.

Another was when sitting under a tree with a friend, this old woman about 15 metres suddenly asked me and my friend to come help her take down the load on her head. We stood, started moving towards her but she told us not to worry, we turned back and ask if a sudden, a big black cobra feel on where we were sitted earlier. The snake was killed. And many more seen and unseen miracles.
I know you have a more power experience. Kindly share to lift others faith in God.

Happy Sunday
Sir /ma, pls I go need your help, cus am moved by this your testimonies, I would want you to pray for me, cus am depressed and suicidal, I have kidney infection , which led to uti, and I dont know your church would have love to come, I have been praying for almost five years but no solution b
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by dazzlingd(m): 10:14pm On May 16, 2021
gaius01:

Bible is my proof .
If you don't believe in it, just avoid me, thank you!!

That's why you are among the majority of blacks with low IQ
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by cardoctor(m): 10:35pm On May 16, 2021
Crazy people have invaded this space. Oya continue
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by oluwatosin070: 10:58pm On May 16, 2021
The issue of Religion is a critical case in Nigeria.

Christians allows freedom to choose while Islam do not.

I mean literally, every bad thing happening in the world is connected to Islam.
Well, I won't be surprised because they regards themselves as slaves of god while christians are Child of God..

Is Islam really a religion of peace??

A religion who fight for its god while GOD fights for His children (Christians)
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by FatherOfJesus: 11:14pm On May 16, 2021
streetzdreamz:
lol, dunno why I find this funny, yea right there would be a drastic reduction in road crashes,but it doesn't mean accidents won't still occur, no machine is 100% efficient and same goes for humans also,moreover if the poster decides to attribute his/her safety to God,I don't see why it's anyone's business to debunk such claims,it's always the norms on this forum to throw peoples believe and opinion out the window especially when its about religion,whatever religious inclination anyone has shouldn't be a problem to anybody, atheists here call people out with derogatory words,Christians, traditionalists and Muslims try their best to explain their views,I see all as much ado about nothing,let whoever believe whatever, nothing that lives,lives forever!!! at death we all know what the other side holds in stock.
The problem here is that there’s no evidence that his god exist.
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by streetzdreamz(m): 11:42pm On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
The problem here is that there’s no evidence that his god exist.
I'm not at liberty to argue with you as regards your opinion,I just don't get how that "said problem" affects you....you don't belief,yet you won't let those who belief have their peace? I'll never understand you humans!!!
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by hstar: 12:50am On May 17, 2021
will come read later
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by NLmopol(m): 12:53am On May 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:
You all know who I'm waiting for...

lalasticlala ����
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by fridayakpos: 3:42am On May 17, 2021
seunlayi:
Let me start. There was a time around 2 years ago when I always have discomfort after going to toilet and pains in the anus area with pool of blood in my waste for over 6 months. Infact, this made me lost my job then. It became very embarrassing to me, I can't use toilets outside, a bad odour always comes from my bottom area, stained boxers, etc I became worried and on a Wednesday, I decided to take a mirror and see what has happened to my anus. What I saw was disgusting...like wound, boils, something like a piece of flesh from inside..... I immediately took my phone to Google it, I saw haemorrhage, pile, cancer, etc has likely cause. I became sad, took the key to our church and went inside to cry to God in prayer as of my life depended on the ailment for over 2 hours.

Getting home, I discovered I can sit, stand without discomfort, and a urge came to me to go to toilet which was always afraid of but to my surprise, I finished from the toilet without discomfort. What is happening? I took the mirror again to check. The whole thing was gone, the wounds, the boils, everything was clear like the skin of a newborn baby same day. No doubt, I knew this is the supernatural hand of God.

Another was when sitting under a tree with a friend, this old woman about 15 metres suddenly asked me and my friend to come help her take down the load on her head. We stood, started moving towards her but she told us not to worry, we turned back and ask if a sudden, a big black cobra feel on where we were sitted earlier. The snake was killed. And many more seen and unseen miracles.
I know you have a more power experience. Kindly share to lift others faith in God.

Happy Sunday
ma/Sir I was moved by hr testimonies pls I will like you to pray for me

1 Like

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by FatherOfJesus: 7:06am On May 17, 2021
streetzdreamz:
I'm not at liberty to argue with you as regards your opinion,I just don't get how that "said problem" affects you....you don't belief,yet you won't let those who belief have their peace? I'll never understand you humans!!!
a belief in God kills critical reasoning and has a negative effect on the society. It doesn’t promote curiosity because all the gaps will be filled with god.
It also doesn’t allow the growth of science and technology e.g. most antivaxxers are religious people. We have to limit the influence of religion in key decision making.
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by JenniferEkubo(f): 8:30am On May 17, 2021
SapphirePRINCEX:
God has always been faithful to me, I don't know how he does it but he treats me like the apple of his eyes. Financial blessings effortlessly and you say there is no God? All the expenses and bills I need to pay, I pay them in good time despite not having a good paying job.

Alot of healing miracles but this one was just too fast and forward like that of Op
Okay the one that shocked me most was in 2014, I had this very severe pelvic pain. Scan, lab test none could pinpoint what was wrong with me. I took drugs upon drugs, antibiotics was flowing and over flowing in my system but nop, the pain won't go away...

I remembered my lodge mate mocked me that mocked me that fateful morning, he said I would die, that people are tired of my pity party, said a lot of things and in all, I was just shedding tears.

I locked myself in my closet, carried a cup of water, added salt to it and started praying into the water. I cried and prayed, my tummy was hurting but I wasn't relenting. I threw my bible on the ground and I remembered stepping on it and saying *standing on the word of God I declare my instant healing*.

I was still standing on the Bible when I took d cup of salt water and drank it. Immediately I took the last drop, I felt a huge stuff lifted from my tummy and I got my healing at that spot.

There is nothing, absolutely nothing that God cannot do, question is, have you asked with faith?
I lost my job sis, haven't been eating well.. And I'm owing a loan company 6k too.. I'm just so depressed
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by AntiChristian: 9:08am On May 17, 2021
gaius01:

Thank you sir, dont mind him !!
grin
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by AntiChristian: 9:36am On May 17, 2021
Ttorp:

Go and read the book of Job chapter three very well and meditate well on verse 25. You will see that all what happened to Job was not from God nor Satan. It was all caused by his own mouth.
With regards to Isaiah 45:7.
Go and read Genesis chap 1:31. You will see that all what God made was good. It was sin that brought evil to humanity.
To buttress that, read the book of John 10:10.

Peace be unto you. May the eyes of your understanding be enlightened.

Yeah. Isaiah 45:7 was also wrong. God does not cause calamity and prosperity.
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by AntiChristian: 9:38am On May 17, 2021
capnies:

Please note that it is not God that inflicted pains on Job but God allowed the devil to inflict pains on Job. GOD CANNOT INFLICT PAIN ON ANYBODY BUT OUR SINS ALLOWS SATAN TO HURT US. but the case of job it was like a challenge from the devil that the righteous only worship God because of the benefits of riches and protection

Read Isaiah 45:7
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by AntiChristian: 9:44am On May 17, 2021
Allwell96:

There are things God told us in the Bible to do in order to get long life, which means if we don't do them, we are likely not to enjoy long life. This means God has given us some capacity to elongate our lives if we so wish. The Bible also tells us a story of a king whom God told he would die, but he prayed earnestly and God elongated his life. That is what the Bible teaches us, but since you are already and antichrist, you can never see it that way until the day God decides to open your eyes. Moreover, the Bible warns us to be wary of antichrist...

I am antichristian not antichrist that is being expected. Face the issue and leave the name!

So why do faithful people have miscarriages?

Why do your pastors die young?

Why do sinless infants, toddlers die?

Who controls death? Who controls all things?

Explain Isiah 45:7 I am the LORD, and there is no other. I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by AntiChristian: 9:47am On May 17, 2021
Joromi1:

Like the first Muslim terrorist called Mohammed. He collapsed on top Aishat during a sex bout and died shortly after. RIP Porofet Muhammad.

Na so Jesus taught you to lie and abuse. You can even abuse your dad on top Muslim matter. Uncouth youth!
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Joromi1: 9:54am On May 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

Na so Jesus taught you to lie and abuse. You can even abuse your dad on top Muslim matter. Uncouth youth!
I have the right to insult all terrorists, whether IPOB, Fulani Muslims, all bloodletting entities with their supporters. You're all cursed. Tueh!
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by AntiChristian: 9:57am On May 17, 2021
Joromi1:

I have the right to insult all terrorists, whether IPOB, Fulani Muslims, all bloodletting entities with their supporters. You're all cursed. Tueh!

Define terrorism?

Do you think Yahweh supports terrorism in the old testament?
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Sleekfingers: 11:26am On May 17, 2021
seunlayi:

Mr Ajala.

thank u........but the fact still remain the same ......most nigerians have programmed their brains to function like the brains of a chicken......they attach their brainwashed religions to everything......can you tell me ....is there any sense in the concorted story you wrote? Or let me simplify it ....is there any sense in it?
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by seunlayi(m): 12:58pm On May 17, 2021
Sleekfingers:

thank u........but the fact still remain the same ......most nigerians have programmed their brains to function like the brains of a chicken......they attach their brainwashed religions to everything......can you tell me ....is there any sense in the concorted story you wrote? Or let me simplify it ....is there any sense in it?
maybe you can help me rewrite my personal experience.
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Marisujuaku(f): 2:37pm On May 17, 2021
Miracles are God. Miracles are God's way of revealing his presence around us in every situation. Mine was on 6/7/2017. I got pregnant for my then boyfriend. It was a five years relationship filled with love and endless blessings until the inevitable happened. My man made it clear to me that he's with me cause I'm more like a strong adviser and so he's keeping me around. I looked to the heavens, it was cloudy. I wasn't seeing clear too. I noticed it at 6 weeks cause my period was irregular. The man whom I've devoted the years to loving even when everywhere was rough, said he's with me OUT OF PITY. My family is not in for forced marriage. I took my problems to God. His girlfriend moved in with him just to spite me more. I always wet my pillow with uncontrollable tears. I just gained admission into Unizik through direct entry and was preparing for my second semester exams. He called one day and said he's willing to give me any amount of money, just to terminate my baby's life. I told him OVER MY DEAD BODY. He left me to fate. I was always battling in dreams with the girl he's living with, telling me that I'll never have that baby for him. It was a regular occurrence. I took everything to God. When my baby was three months, I started antenatal cause I was having constant headache. He sent me money for it. The female doctor that attended to me counselled me and motivated m more to birth my blessing. She said I have malaria and recommended quinine. That was the beginning of my wahala
Immediately I got home, I ate and took the drugs. At midnight, I saw blood dropping out of my body. I became scared. I went to another private hospital in the morning, doctor ran an extensive tests and said my baby is good; that it's the quinine was given rather too early. I went home and it continued, later it stopped.
On that fateful day, we were waiting for our lecturer in Multipurpose hall to administer quiz, I felt pains all over my body, like menstrual cramps, but I don't want to leave to see the doctor till after the test. It became unbearable, then I called my loving roommate (Mimi, you're an angel in a human form), to Meet me at the school gate. Immediately I alighted from the Keke, water gushed out of my private. And it was hot. I broke down in tears. That was my baby's water. I told her that I'm heading to Onitsha to see my doctor at Gozie, that it's obvious that my life is on the line. I can't risk it. I embraced the inevitable.
When we got to Igbariam, I had this urge to urinate badly. The women in the bus helped me. Immediately I spreaded my legs, my baby pushed out , followed with lumps of blood. It was placenta that was left. A woman volunteered to cut it and I refused. Nobody will conduct any experiment on me. I couldn't cry anymore cause tears have dried up. I couldn't shout anymore cause I've lost my voice. I held my chaplet in one hand and use the other to hold my baby still outside my private.
When we got to Dozie, I was given hot drip to induce labor. My body was just calm. The doctor and evacuated the baby. Afterwards, he asked me what propelled me into taking a risk of going all the way with that foetus, that I could've bled to death? I said, ' The only thing on my mind then was Gozie and indeed I got my miracle'. He said that a lot of women have died cause of related circumstances talk more of carrying a baby of four months outside my womb for hours.
Nairalanders, I'm still alive. Though It affected my g.p cause I graduated with 3.83 while in NCE I had first class, but I'm a conqueror. I never walk alone. Munachimso. Hold God tight. He never fails.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Olibboy: 5:00pm On May 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Mine happened in 2015, how God saved me from believing Buhari's lies during his campaign for President

He opened my eyes and I saw the lies through him and today may his name be praised for revelation..

I am grateful to almighty forever.

He is a great God...
We are together

1 Like

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by KingDash: 5:41pm On May 17, 2021
ruzell86:

It seem as story to you, but truly, it's people's reality. Miracles happen bro.
ever happened to you??
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by streetzdreamz(m): 6:30pm On May 17, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
a belief in God kills critical reasoning and has a negative effect on the society. It doesn’t promote curiosity because all the gaps will be filled with god.
It also doesn’t allow the growth of science and technology e.g. most antivaxxers are religious people. We have to limit the influence of religion in key decision making.
a belief in the supernatural doesn't restrict ones curiosity,it rather gives closure to some questions science cannot answer, why else do doctors in some very rare cases go " this is beyond medical science,we have no answer to how this happened,it must be a miracle" I'm not in anyway trying to convince you to belief otherwise,just saying a belief in God doesn't restrict ones inquisitiveness, it rather gives certain events that defy the laws of science a meaning..."extraterrestrial, supernatural,miracle.......the list is endless" but! to each his or her own.
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by FatherOfJesus: 7:19am On May 18, 2021
streetzdreamz:
a belief in the supernatural doesn't restrict ones curiosity,it rather gives closure to some questions science cannot answer, why else do doctors in some very rare cases go " this is beyond medical science,we have no answer to how this happened,it must be a miracle" I'm not in anyway trying to convince you to belief otherwise,just saying a belief in God doesn't restrict ones inquisitiveness, it rather gives certain events that defy the laws of science a meaning..."extraterrestrial, supernatural,miracle.......the list is endless" but! to each his or her own.
The supernatural doesn’t exist, it limits the brain of those who think it exist irrespective of the person’s level of education. That’s why an uneducated person is capable of believing the supernatural, you have to be extra intelligent to grasp science properly. There’s no single atom of evidence to say it exist, it’s all lies.

There’s nothing there to hide, it simply doesn’t exist. You guys are creating imaginary problems for yourselves.
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by seunlayi(m): 7:35am On May 18, 2021
Marisujuaku:
Miracles are God. Miracles are God's way of revealing his presence around us in every situation. Mine was on 6/7/2017. I got pregnant for my then boyfriend. It was a five years relationship filled with love and endless blessings until the inevitable happened. My man made it clear to me that he's with me cause I'm more like a strong adviser and so he's keeping me around. I looked to the heavens, it was cloudy. I wasn't seeing clear too. I noticed it at 6 weeks cause my period was irregular. The man whom I've devoted the years to loving even when everywhere was rough, said he's with me OUT OF PITY. My family is not in for forced marriage. I took my problems to God. His girlfriend moved in with him just to spite me more. I always wet my pillow with uncontrollable tears. I just gained admission into Unizik through direct entry and was preparing for my second semester exams. He called one day and said he's willing to give me any amount of money, just to terminate my baby's life. I told him OVER MY DEAD BODY. He left me to fate. I was always battling in dreams with the girl he's living with, telling me that I'll never have that baby for him. It was a regular occurrence. I took everything to God. When my baby was three months, I started antenatal cause I was having constant headache. He sent me money for it. The female doctor that attended to me counselled me and motivated m more to birth my blessing. She said I have malaria and recommended quinine. That was the beginning of my wahala
Immediately I got home, I ate and took the drugs. At midnight, I saw blood dropping out of my body. I became scared. I went to another private hospital in the morning, doctor ran an extensive tests and said my baby is good; that it's the quinine was given rather too early. I went home and it continued, later it stopped.
On that fateful day, we were waiting for our lecturer in Multipurpose hall to administer quiz, I felt pains all over my body, like menstrual cramps, but I don't want to leave to see the doctor till after the test. It became unbearable, then I called my loving roommate (Mimi, you're an angel in a human form), to Meet me at the school gate. Immediately I alighted from the Keke, water gushed out of my private. And it was hot. I broke down in tears. That was my baby's water. I told her that I'm heading to Onitsha to see my doctor at Gozie, that it's obvious that my life is on the line. I can't risk it. I embraced the inevitable.
When we got to Igbariam, I had this urge to urinate badly. The women in the bus helped me. Immediately I spreaded my legs, my baby pushed out , followed with lumps of blood. It was placenta that was left. A woman volunteered to cut it and I refused. Nobody will conduct any experiment on me. I couldn't cry anymore cause tears have dried up. I couldn't shout anymore cause I've lost my voice. I held my chaplet in one hand and use the other to hold my baby still outside my private.
When we got to Dozie, I was given hot drip to induce labor. My body was just calm. The doctor and evacuated the baby. Afterwards, he asked me what propelled me into taking a risk of going all the way with that foetus, that I could've bled to death? I said, ' The only thing on my mind then was Gozie and indeed I got my miracle'. He said that a lot of women have died cause of related circumstances talk more of carrying a baby of four months outside my womb for hours.
Nairalanders, I'm still alive. Though It affected my g.p cause I graduated with 3.83 while in NCE I had first class, but I'm a conqueror. I never walk alone. Munachimso. Hold God tight. He never fails.

This is touching.... After 5 years of relationship
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by seunlayi(m): 7:50am On May 18, 2021
fridayakpos:
ma/Sir I was moved by hr testimonies pls I will like you to pray for me
Bro, am not a pastor, I believe in the Bible and the message in it, not in religion or any pastor - as I earnestly contending for that faith of old with focus of "achieving Heavens Goal. Bro, Seek Him and you will find Him, Acknowledge Him as your saviour, Walking in the Light of His Word, doing His Good Will, knock at His door, He will open it, ask Him and he will give you. Don't relent, Hold the Fort. Check Matthew 6: 5-7 for a clue

I pray God will prove Himself in your life
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by fridayakpos: 8:02am On May 18, 2021
seunlayi:
Bro, am not a pastor, I believe in the Bible and the message in it, not in religion or any pastor - as I earnestly contending for that faith of old with focus of "achieving Heavens Goal. Bro, Seek Him and you will find Him, Acknowledge Him as your saviour, Walking in the Light of His Word, doing His Good Will, knock at His door, He will open it, ask Him and he will give you. Don't relent, Hold the Fort. Check Matthew 6: 5-7 for a clue

I pray God will prove Himself in your life
thanks bro, but ave been praying for year now no sign, but u just prayed one day and everything started working for you,,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija / Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) / Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.