Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,546 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? (1808 Views)

Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God / Who Did Lucifer Murdered In The Beginning? / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:55pm On May 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again... in the Bible ,the only reference to "Lucifer" that exists in found in Revelation 22 vs 16 and there Jesus Christ supposedly declares that He is the only Lucifer(brighter morning star) that there is. undecided

Spend some time investigating these things before commenting so you are not simply spewing "idle" words that you will stand against you in the end. undecided

"son of the morning" is not the same as "Bright and Morning Star" !

And there is No Connection Whatsoever!
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Kobojunkie: 5:56pm On May 16, 2021
Johnnycastro18:

pick your Bible and read Isaiah 14:12, then close it and meditate on it ok
Whenever you attempt to read from the Bible, always pay attention to context since even what you read in your Bible is written in human language and ought also to be comprehended as you would any other text presented you in human language. undecided

Isaiah 14 is actually a dirge sung by God through His Prophet Isaiah for the King of Babylon - you are told this beginning in verse 4 of the same chapter - there is no Lucifer there but the King of Babylon. undecided

Same goes for Ezekiel 28, which is a dirge, sung by God, to the King of Tyre. undecided

Now, back to the only reference to Lucifer(bright morning star) where John the writer clearly tells us that Jesus Christ is the one and only Lucifer(bright morning star), are you not convinced by what is written in John's book of dream/visions, the book of Revelations? undecided

Revelation 22 vs 16(ERV)

16. I, Jesus, have sent my angel to tell you these things for the churches. I am the descendant from the family of David. I am the bright morning star.
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:58pm On May 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again... in the Bible ,the only reference to "Lucifer" that exists in found in Revelation 22 vs 16 and there Jesus Christ supposedly declares that He is the only Lucifer(brighter morning star) that there is. undecided

Spend some time investigating these things before commenting so you are not simply spewing "idle" words that you will stand against you in the end. undecided

It is not connected to Lucifer in Isaiah!
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I didn't write what is written there in your Bible, in Revelation 22 vs 16. undecided

You are m.ad.
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 16, 2021
Isaiah 14:12-15

New International Version

How you have fallen from heaven,
    morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
    you who once laid low the nations!
 You said in your heart,
    “I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
    above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
    I will make myself like the Most High.”
 But you are brought down to the realm of the dead, to the depths of the pit.

This is the morning star. Lucifer means the morning star. Was Jesus casted down? Was it not devil?
Please, take note...morning star.

Remember when Jesus was tempted that Satan promised to give Him the earth. But when Jesus resurrected, he took over power from the devil and God raised Him far above the rulers and principalities. If you are in the body of Christ, you are with Christ. But if you choose to be denominational, you are controlled by devil. So, Christ has been raised far above the devil.

Now listen, let me explain Rev 22.16

Revelation 22:16 Parallel Verses 

Revelation 22:16, NIV: I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.

Revelation 22:16, ESV: I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.

Revelation 22:16, KJV: I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Revelation 22:16, NASB: I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you of these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.

Revelation 22:16, NLT: I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this message for the churches. I am both the source of David and the heir to his throne. I am the bright morning star.

Revelation 22:16, CSB: I, Jesus, have sent my angel to attest these things to you for the churches. I am the root and descendant of David, the bright morning star.

Only KJV uses  the bright and morning star -- underlined phrase above. All others corrected it to the right phrase: bright morning star.

The bright morning star Vs the morning star
Lucifer is the morning star, but God raise Jesus to the bright morning star. Meaning that Jesus is brighter than devil.

This is why we sing this song:

Sweet Jesus
Sweet Jesus
What a wonder You are
You are brighter than the morning star
You are fairer Lord, much fairer
Than the lily that grows by the wayside
You are precious Lord, most precious than gold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWnJr21JziI
Listen to the song

No one who is spiritually filled will ever say Jesus is that thing this fo.olish devil is saying. He doesn't know the word of God. Run away from him.

Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Kobojunkie: 6:14pm On May 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

It is not connected to Lucifer in Isaiah!
undecided
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Whenever you attempt to read from the Bible, always pay attention to context since even what you read in your Bible is written in human language and ought also to be comprehended as you would any other text presented you in human language. undecided

Isaiah 14 is actually a dirge sung by God through His Prophet Isaiah for the King of Babylon - you are told this beginning in verse 4 of the same chapter - there is no Lucifer there but the King of Babylon. undecided

Same goes for Ezekiel 28, which is a dirge, sung by God, to the King of Tyre. undecided

Now, back to the only reference to Lucifer(bright morning star) where John the writer clearly tells us that Jesus Christ is the one and only Lucifer(bright morning star), are you not convinced by what is written in John's book of dream/visions, the book of Revelations? undecided

Son of demon, you are a confusionist. I rebuke you in the name of Jesus. You are sent to confuse many in NL, but you have failed. I rebuke you in the name of Jesus. Jesus is brighter than the morning star. He is Lord. If you come again to say this rubbish above....anyway, you are already curs.ed. How can you open your mouth and equate Jesus with that thing? Your head no correct at all.
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:08pm On May 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
undecided

So you see now, you Lie and everyone would be right to call you Satan's Prophet!
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Kobojunkie: 7:24pm On May 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

So you see now, you Lie and everyone would be right to call you Satan's Prophet!
What exactly is the lie? undecided

Revelation 22 vs 16(ERV)

16. I, Jesus, have sent my angel to tell you these things for the churches. I am the descendant from the family of David. I am the bright morning star.
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are a wolf in sheep's clothing. A demon you are.
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:59pm On May 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:

You said, Jesus is Lucifer

"Kobojunkie:
Again... in the Bible,..Jesus Christ Supposedly Declares that He is the only Lucifer(brighter morning star)"

When it is rather stated as you have presented it.

They are not the same!
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On May 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You said, Jesus is Lucifer
"Kobojunkie:
Again... in the Bible,..Jesus Christ Supposedly Declares that He is the only Lucifer(brighter morning star)"
When it is rather stated as you have presented it.
They are not the same!
Really? They are not the same? undecided

You are given,in human logic mind you, that ....
1. A is B
2. B is C
3. Yet you conclude that A is not C? undecided

And you wonder why I ignore you every chance I get. undecided
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:11pm On May 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Really? They are not the same? undecided

A is B and B is C does not imply that A is C? undecided

And you wonder why I ignore you every chance I get. undecided

That's why it is legitimate to call you Satan's Prophet for The Law Against Lies (Fallacy) clearly tells All that A is Not C, at All, and can never be stretched so UNLESS IT IS TRUE!

And in this case IT HAS NO CONNECTION WHATSOEVER AS YOU LIEDLY SOUGHT TO PROVE!

Therefore, by your own hand and mouth and Admission you have proven that you are indeed a child of the father of Lies and Satan's Prophet, for you intended to establish your Lies by the Use of Falsehood (Fallibility and Fall'acy)

See, your rotten soul, oh ye Satan-son?

1 Like

Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Kobojunkie: 7:17pm On May 17, 2021
For those who have a functioning noggin and care to learn, the word "Lucifer" is used to refer to the "morning star", and in your Bible, that phrase is clearly found written of in Revelation 22 vs 16
Revelation 22 vs 16(ERV)

Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by hayoholla(m): 7:54pm On May 17, 2021
grin grin grin
BassReeves:
I love this inquiring mind question, it betrays, you have a great interest in learning new things

No one tempted the devil so to speak to rebel against God.
Have you ever read in the bible that Cain was tempted to murder his brother? Or that Pharaoh was tempted to behave in the appalling way he did to the Israelites when God send his servant Moses to deliver them from him?

Good question. It came from within. The enemy, always, is the, inner me. If you read the bible, you'll see how its revealed that sin was found in him etc

No, it wasn't God that planted the notion in his heart.
Yes, sin had already existed back then, but was inactive, in silence and stealth mode until activation

Everything God creates is good. Satan is a celestial creature, creation gone bad

Chew on what's so far being shared

Be blessed beloved

PS: At least DMX, gets to have peace and rest now
BassReeves:
I love this inquiring mind question, it betrays, you have a great interest in learning new things

Have you ever read in the bible that Cain was tempted to murder his brother? Or that Pharaoh was tempted to behave in the appalling way he did to the Israelites when God send his servant Moses to deliver them from him?

Good question. It came from within. The enemy, always, is the, inner me. If you read the bible, you'll see how its revealed that sin was found in him etc

Yes, sin had already existed back then, but was inactive, in silence and stealth mode until activation

Everything God creates is good. Satan is a celestial creature, creation gone bad

Be blessed beloved

BassReeves:

Be blessed beloved

Rotfl. Sin in stealth mode, sin in silence? You must be one heck of a joker
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by hayoholla(m): 8:06pm On May 17, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

you know what? There was a time where we ask about the book of Revelation from a man of God, and the question then was why many pastors and prophets always skip the book in there preaching? The answer he gave us was so terrible one among the answer is 'any body that doesn't understand the book very well if he us it to preach he's going to mislead the people' so me know no say for one corner Jesus is a Lucifer if is real a Lucifer which one be the one wey come tempt am when he go fasting and prayers in the wild? abi luciferu na two e be ni?

If I am to help you out with this answer without leaning to any fucking dogma. I will say the purpoted "Satan" that tempted your Jesus on the mountain is not an actual Satan that you have been led to believe, nor is it a kind of "fallen angel"or demon or what have you. It is an allegory for the craving of the flesh, nothing more! He was prolly engaged in a kind of inner monologue during meditation, a time alone with himself devoid of any other human. it's the voice in his head. I know you will frown at this explanation, but if we are to strip these kind of verses of their lazy literal interpretations and look deeper, it is what it actually is trying to convey.
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by hayoholla(m): 8:10pm On May 17, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
He cannot come. He cannot. Kobojunkie will never come because he knows he is a liar from the bottom of h.el.l. He argues with baby Christians and he defeats them. He should come bold here and say it again that Jesus is that piece of sh.it. He cannot. Dem never born am to say that when I am here. Yes, I am boasting here cos I am 100% sure he cannot come out except he wants to disgrace himself. He has already gotten a cu.rse which he will nurse, except he repents. Fake fake fake words from that idio.ta. You all better shift from that guy. He isnt normal. That guy is terri.ble.

Kobojunkie, I am telling you again. You are m.ad for saying Jesus is that piece of sh.it. You are evil. Evil you are. 100% evil. M.ad man.

stop being emotional bro/sis. calm d feck down and see things from another perspective
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Nobody: 4:07am On May 18, 2021
hayoholla:

stop being emotional bro/sis. calm d feck down and see things from another perspective
Not interested in your other perspective. I have explained the truth, you are free to explain yours and back it up with references. Goodluck and leave me out of your confusion.
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Adamgeneral12: 12:23pm On May 18, 2021
[quote author=PeaceJoyLove post=101751033]@kobojunkie

I am waiting for your answer. Do not run away. I know you as a trouble maker. So come here now. And you have been posting here and there. You have even posted after calling you out. You are a dem.on for saying Jesus is that cur.sed thing. I am waiting for your reply. You can only argue with baby christians. Come and repeat that statement again, you this de.mon. You are a piece of shi.t. Shi.t Shi.t Sh.it. How the heck can you say Jesus is Lucifer? If you dont return here, the curse which will follow you for the rest of your life, you have carried it today in the name of Jesus. How can you twist the Bible to such extent? You are dark. Filled with lies. I am ready for you today. Ma.d man. You will continue to be a junkie for the rest of your miserable life. Ma.d man.

Jesus is far greater than Lucifer. [/quotme.
O ya! kobojunkie come and answer the call of challenge.
Me know say my head no correct but I won't allow a man that I know say my head correct pass him own to come and drive me.
This one know Bible wela come explain how Lucifer come become Jesus.
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by BassReeves: 8:35pm On May 18, 2021
hayoholla:
grin grin grin
Rotfl. Sin in stealth mode, sin in silence? You must be one heck of a joker
Psalm 39:8
'Deliver me from all my sins of rebellion!
Do not make me the object of fools' insults!
'

Abi I lie? About sin in stealth mode, sin in silence? A great sin can enter by a small door
Sin is what you do, when your heart, is not satisfied with God. Do you know that the ultimate objective, of human life, is to free it from sin (i.e. Hebrews 8:12)

Yes, I am one heck of a joker informing and I am informing while being one heck of a joker

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Popes Kneel Down To Worship Black Jesus In Secret (vid) / Please Can You Share Rev. S. A. Sadela With Me / Why Must Christians Suffer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.