Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike (38885 Views)

100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians / Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution / Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:38pm On May 16, 2021
Jones4190:
Only 2% of Israel Population are Christians(177,000) of which 74 % are Judaism, 17% are Muslim, 1.6 person are Draze (Ismael religion). While 20% (2,600,000)of Palestine Population are Christians.
Palestine christian (Gaza) has the largest number of Christian in Arab world.

But my friends in Nigeria think Israel is a Christian state while Palestine is a Muslim state.
They know na...you don’t think we are ignorant of this do you? Lol
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by felixnkubi: 5:38pm On May 16, 2021
I know we all want to support Israel because its a beloved place in the bible for nigeria Christians even tho the population in Israel is actually predominantly Jews, the killings are getting too much, and I don't support how Israel is going about it
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Sammiecrown(m): 5:39pm On May 16, 2021
[God bless you]
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by qualityovenbake(m): 5:39pm On May 16, 2021
CSTRR:

Vladimir Putin said there is no point of having a world if Russia would not be in it.

If Russia dies, he would take the world with it.

Their recently unveiled "Poseidon" ( an intercontinental -capable nuclear powered turpedo) is enough to destroy every life in the world's oceans and the shock waves the detonation will create will obliterate mankind.

Just one class of Russian nuclear missiles.

Man has truly dominated man to his injury.
Leaders like him that wield so much power and has the same mentality like him makes the immediate outlook of human race remains bleak.

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Ewedegubbler: 5:40pm On May 16, 2021
Jones4190:

You means the Fulanis should reclaim Benue?

if its theirs, then let them reclaim it and you can as well help them in that..

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by ima4sure(f): 5:41pm On May 16, 2021
Jamesrock:
While Hamas has shot over 300 rocket and killed 10 Israeli civilians, Israel just fired a rocket in retaliation and killed 23 people!

You can’t fight those God himself made a covenant with.

Go punish them na.....
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by stanliwise(m): 5:41pm On May 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

Hamas is fighting with toy and balloons
Well now you don’t see anything in it.
But when a thread about if a Christian should defend his community, many confused so cAlled Christian where saying things like
A Christian shouldn’t bare arms
Turn your cheek to the left if enemy slap at the right.

Double standard
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 16, 2021
Pls Israel finish them we dont take rubbish We d Israelites

2 Likes

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Martins9756: 5:43pm On May 16, 2021
The God of the innocent ones, I pray to you Lord let peace rain in Nigeria and everywhere in the whole world, because you said in your words, that if the people I called by my name should humble themselves and change from their weaked way, you will heal our land, Almighty God I'm one of the people that stay in the gap for all the sins committed in this country and the world at large, please hear our prayers and heal our land Ho Lord, I have know place to go or other country to call my own expect Nigeria, I'm poor and needy have mercy Jehovah and minister to the heart of all this men and their sponsored to change for good, I know you can do it, you're the only option we have, our leaders are confused they don't know what to do, help them Ho Lord and give them wisdom, knowledge and understanding they need to put a stop to this problems in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 16, 2021
Dem never c anything de go c fire
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by bewla(m): 5:44pm On May 16, 2021
DasaintHope:
Death to all Islamic terrorists, Northern Nigeria, Fulani, and Yoruba head slamming Moslems.
U slap me and expect me not to retaliate then u say am a good guy

But remember even in the Bible it is the Israelites that kill the Palestine and take over there land with the impression
God give us this land

Rape them women and kill them fathers

There will not be peace except isreal make a peace with them

Just because u are in your comfort zone does not say u should say bad about others

Because bomb does not separate christens from pegan or Muslim from Jew
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Sammiecrown(m): 5:44pm On May 16, 2021
Hush
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Righteousness2(m): 5:44pm On May 16, 2021
stanliwise:

Well now you don’t see anything in it.
But when a thread about if a Christian should defend his community, many confused so cAlled Christian where saying things like
A Christian shouldn’t bare arms
Turn your cheek to the left if enemy slap at the right.

Double standard
You can't be involved in a war and say you won't strike your Enemy!

2 Likes

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:44pm On May 16, 2021
IYANGBALI:
E never do, biko bomb all the modafokas and let peace rain in the world

Antiapc2023
Nice to see old Nairalanders cheesy
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by lexy2014: 5:45pm On May 16, 2021
stanliwise:

There was a thread that should Christian be a soldier?
About 80% were saying all sort of non sense. No Israel is using military artillery and they stand with it.
Confused set of Christians

Oga, u haven't answered d questions:

1 Should Israel fight with catapult?

2. Pls what is Hamas fighting with?

2 Likes

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by IMAliyu(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2021
DasaintHope:
Death to all Islamic terrorists, Northern Nigeria, Fulani, and Yoruba head slamming Moslems.
You are no different from the very thing you hate.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by stanliwise(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

You can't be involved in a war and say you won't strike your Enemy!
Well I am not against self defense. I am addressing the double standard when it comes to our daily life
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Onewazobia(m): 5:46pm On May 16, 2021
[quote author=chaloskyx post=101753213]Now let me give you a bit of a history lesson, do you know?

there's an ancient Macedonian phrase that's become a common principle in politics and power "divide et impera" known to us all as" divide and rule" it is the strategy in which rulers promote political division within the people of conquered nations so they'll begin fighting each other instead of imperial rule.

Israeli and Lebanon crisis came about when the British decided to bring both countries to share one land: Pakistan in 1947 and Israel in 1948 following the retreat of the British empire. Prior to that British was in control of the area after the fall of the ottoman empire in ww1 which was inhabited by a Jewish minority and arab majority.

in Nigeria north and southern protectorate was also amalgamated in 1914. unification was done for economic reasons as the north had a budget deficit and the colonial administration sought to
And more than a century you still blame the BRITISH
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by barbstee(m): 5:46pm On May 16, 2021
Joromi1:

And where in my comment did I say Israel are Christians? I'm unrepentantly against terrorism. I detest them. Police kill IPOB tellolists, I cheer police. Israel kill Muslim terrorists in Gaza, I cheer Israel. Anything to reduce, if possible, put an end to terrorism, is welcome by me.
Thanks!!!
So Palestinians are the ones terrorizing Israel? Even when Israeli force could be dispersing people with guns from the Aqsa Mosque even during Ramadhan?
Now I understand your definition of terrorism

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:46pm On May 16, 2021
mamaafrik:
The Southern Nigeria needs to start training His people with Israeli military style
And fight Nigeria military with stick and stone.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by stanliwise(m): 5:47pm On May 16, 2021
lexy2014:

I am not against Israel fighting with artillery. I support self defense.
I am addressing the double standard judgment we have on our everyday life and how the narrative changes when it is now war time and Israel is involved
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by lexy2014: 5:48pm On May 16, 2021
stanliwise:

I am not against Israel fighting with artillery. I support self defense.
I am addressing the double standard judgment we have on our everyday life and how the narrative changes when it is now war time and Israel is involved

2 Likes

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by subcbouy: 5:49pm On May 16, 2021
Imagine all the rockets fired by Hamas landed in Israel territory many here condemning would have been happy, but now that Israel intercepted many of the rockets and fired their own, it becomes a calamity. Shior!

5 Likes

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Farki: 5:51pm On May 16, 2021
DasaintHope:

I am keeping this quote as reference, if they should say the same about you, you will scream "marginalisation".

When Nigeria does the same thing as Israel I'm sure you will have the same energy.

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by GEEBITE: 5:51pm On May 16, 2021
2020 estimated population of Palestinians in both Gaza and West bank is about 5million .So how can Christians there at 20% be 2.6m. The current skirmishes is happening mainly in Gaza .
You have stated a wrong stats on religion demograohy here. Palestine is made up of 93% muslims,6% Christians and 1% Druze.
Jones4190:
Only 2% of Israel Population are Christians(177,000) of which 74 % are Judaism, 17% are Muslim, 1.6 person are Draze (Ismael religion). While 20% (2,600,000)of Palestine Population are Christians.
Palestine christian (Gaza) has the largest number of Christian in Arab world.

But my friends in Nigeria think Israel is a Christian state while Palestine is a Muslim state.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by NewDawn2O21: 5:53pm On May 16, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
You Have the tiny Country of Israel. About the same size of a state in the USA. Surrounded by Enemies and has over 2000 rockets fired at them Since Monday.

Despite all these, Israel is called all sorts of Names because they are Defending themselves and striking the Targets firing rockets towards them.

Things are Backwards folks! But this should not Suprise us! The Holy Bible Foretold that the World will come against Israel. But we know Israel will not and Cannot be Destroyed .

JESUS Christ will rule and reign in JERUSALEM when HE touches down on Mount Olives and Establishes His Millienial Kingdom!

Readiness for the RAPTURE should be the top Pirioty of anyone who values His/ Her Soul. Being Ready entails a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

Prayers For Israel!
Prayers for the Peace of Jerusalem!
Prayers for the Enemies of Israel that their eyes be opened to know the evil they are doing to themselves.
Prayers for the innocent Victims in the Crosshairs because Hamas is hiding behind Civilian buildings and Firing these rockets.
[/s] this mentally sick fellow is a disgrace to Christianity.
Just look at the rubbish you type you don't even read your Bible.
I'm even sure you're not aware that Israel is an unbelieving nation.
You lots on this forum makes me sick
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by IMAliyu(m): 5:59pm On May 16, 2021
CSTRR:

Vladimir Putin said there is no point of having a world if Russia would not be in it.

If Russia dies, he would take the world with it.

Their recently unveiled "Poseidon" ( an intercontinental -capable nuclear powered turpedo) is enough to destroy every life in the world's oceans and the shock waves the detonation will create will obliterate mankind.

Just one class of Russian nuclear missiles.

Man has truly dominated man to his injury.
I know this is counter intuitive, but these weapons of mass destruction have actually been what has prevented a world war 3

As any open aggression will just end most human life.
Mutually assured destruction.

It's like if you owned a gun and your neighbor owned a gun. You may have disputes, but non of you would be stupid to out right fight one another.
That's why most wars now a days are economic wars, cold wars, or information wars.

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by ima4sure(f): 5:59pm On May 16, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
No excuse, this is wickedness - if you support this evil, you have no God or love in you.

Someone needs to punish Israel for this ethnic cleansing.

Go punish them na....
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:06pm On May 16, 2021
MUSLIM LEADERS WORLD OVER ARE WATCHING WITH FOLDED HANDS AS IT SEEMS THAT THEY HAVE LEARNT TO HIDE UNDER THEIR BEDS AFTER THEIR MANY DEFEATS IN THE HANDS OF ISRAEL.

3 Likes

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by thebar: 6:07pm On May 16, 2021
barbstee:

Imagine this kind of post
You people only hate evil when you're not the beneficiary!
Mind you jews ain't christians!

But that's Christian Holy land

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by West2019(m): 6:10pm On May 16, 2021
Only 23 people's
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by nitt: 6:10pm On May 16, 2021
May Allah grant them paradise.

The Terrorist state of Israel will be condemned as that is a promise made by God.

These numbers are free compared to when God decides to deal with the zionists murdering his servants in Palestine.

Allah is sufficient for the believers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Maryland Man Wins $100,000 After Skipping Work / Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS / Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.