Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

She Is Intelligent, Respectful And Pretty BUT She Is An Illiterate, Lazy & Dirty - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Intelligent, Respectful And Pretty BUT She Is An Illiterate, Lazy & Dirty (3393 Views)

I'm Pretty But Men Don't Ask Me Out-lady Advertises For A Boyfriend / Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says / Endowed But Ugly Or Pretty But Not Endowed. Men Make Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Intelligent, Respectful And Pretty BUT She Is An Illiterate, Lazy & Dirty by rayahmad: 4:03pm On May 16, 2021
It is not. it would be if I said brilliant and illiterate. But you should know that being intelligent is different from being brilliant. The lady in question is not brilliant but she is intelligent.
Hedone:
Intelligent and illiterate cheesy

That's an oxymoron
Re: She Is Intelligent, Respectful And Pretty BUT She Is An Illiterate, Lazy & Dirty by cRAFTsVEN: 4:03pm On May 16, 2021
Okay, so she's beautiful, intelligent, and respectful but she's illiterate, lazy, and dirty. Simple solve, since she respects you, she should be open to taking directives, tell her "i want you to do this like this", "the correct spelling is this". It shouldn't be to hard to correct her faults since according to you, she's intelligent but uneducated. Respectful + intelligent (usually) = pliability.
Re: She Is Intelligent, Respectful And Pretty BUT She Is An Illiterate, Lazy & Dirty by Harbeeorlar(m): 4:08pm On May 16, 2021
Beauty and dirty can't go together
Re: She Is Intelligent, Respectful And Pretty BUT She Is An Illiterate, Lazy & Dirty by hottadiva(f): 4:11pm On May 16, 2021
EverythingFit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHta5_6mMs8

Love isn't complicated, we humans are.

Everything you mentioned has a solution, the question is, is she teachable?

With the kind of respect you said she has for you, I'm sure she'd want to learn from you.

I totally agree. The good attributes you mentioned cannot be taught to an adult but your pet peeves can be taught. The question is what is your priority? If these pet peeves are priority to you then please don't make that girl and yourself miserable by marrying her.
I know a friend whose wife couldn't cook but she ticked all the other boxes. Homemade food was and is still a big deal to him. They are married today for over 10years. They got a chef. Everyone is happier and he enjoys his wife more than ever.
Chef/cleaner/Education cannot treat you like a king but money can substitute for those
Re: She Is Intelligent, Respectful And Pretty BUT She Is An Illiterate, Lazy & Dirty by Vision101(m): 6:31pm On May 16, 2021
Verdict: She can't be everything. You gain some you lose some.
Re: She Is Intelligent, Respectful And Pretty BUT She Is An Illiterate, Lazy & Dirty by LifeOfTrigga(m): 7:13pm On May 16, 2021
Intelligent and illiterate?

Op din mad since Year BC

Omo!
shocked
Re: She Is Intelligent, Respectful And Pretty BUT She Is An Illiterate, Lazy & Dirty by simplejayy(m): 7:18pm On May 16, 2021
If she doesn't take corrections as insult. Go ahead. But make sure you have the patience required. There will be days you will get angry with her dirty and lazy habits. If it's vice versa it's hard.
Re: She Is Intelligent, Respectful And Pretty BUT She Is An Illiterate, Lazy & Dirty by stupidmod3: 7:40pm On May 16, 2021
u say she's Intelligent, then u say illiterate. undecided
Re: She Is Intelligent, Respectful And Pretty BUT She Is An Illiterate, Lazy & Dirty by end1999constitu(m): 8:16pm On May 16, 2021
Please where is she I want her just OK to my liking
Re: She Is Intelligent, Respectful And Pretty BUT She Is An Illiterate, Lazy & Dirty by end1999constitu(m): 8:17pm On May 16, 2021
rayahmad:
Ok guys, faced with a dilemma here. I have a girl who is very intelligent, hyper-respectful, and truly pretty. But she is illiterate, quite lazy, and portrays the element of being dirty.

Intelligent - She knows how to bring solutions to tough issues...
Hyper Respectful - You can hardly get the kind of respect she gives from ladies nowadays, I'm like a king with her.
Pretty - She is beautiful..very very. Nice ass, lovely legs, pretty face. You can't get tired of laiiing and Ziinng the body.

AN Illiterate - She cannot write a good sentence, but she can speak it though not as good as a literate person. I hate it when I read her WhatsApp chats.
Lazy - I can smell laziness in a person and I have seen the trait in her.
Dirty - her idea of clean is still dirty to me. She does not comprehend clean as I do. The kind of people that will only sweep the floor not the dirt (they are different angry)

SO guys, can you marry such a woman, weighing her plus and minus together. Let me have your view, maybe it could help my thoughts.

Thanks. smiley

Please where is she just OK to my liking
Re: She Is Intelligent, Respectful And Pretty BUT She Is An Illiterate, Lazy & Dirty by frozen70(f): 9:08pm On May 16, 2021
rayahmad:
Ok guys, faced with a dilemma here. I have a girl who is very intelligent, hyper-respectful, and truly pretty. But she is illiterate, quite lazy, and portrays the element of being dirty.

Intelligent - She knows how to bring solutions to tough issues...
Hyper Respectful - You can hardly get the kind of respect she gives from ladies nowadays, I'm like a king with her.
Pretty - She is beautiful..very very. Nice ass, lovely legs, pretty face. You can't get tired of laiiing and Ziinng the body.

AN Illiterate - She cannot write a good sentence, but she can speak it though not as good as a literate person. I hate it when I read her WhatsApp chats.
Lazy - I can smell laziness in a person and I have seen the trait in her.
Dirty - her idea of clean is still dirty to me. She does not comprehend clean as I do. The kind of people that will only sweep the floor not the dirt (they are different angry)

SO guys, can you marry such a woman, weighing her plus and minus together. Let me have your view, maybe it could help my thoughts.

Thanks. smiley

When a woman is lazy and dirty, she is worse than a liability

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Female Model Inside!!! / MEN!! If You Believe In Your Girlfriend's MALE BESTIE, You Are A F00L!! (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Breaks Saudi Arabian Law...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.