Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React (2817 Views)

Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by eljayson(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2021
Truth is, every man has a woman for him. So does every woman.

However, some qualities are defining factors in being husband material.

Like it or not, money, among many things, gives you as a man, the upper hand when ladies are selecting.

So, do you have the qualities of a husband material? Asides money?

Watch what the ladies say and answer this yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eITKp9tzJFE

mynd44, Rocktation, farano
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by Fahdiga(m): 12:23pm On May 16, 2021
Deep pocket and 18 inches dick
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by Caaz: 12:23pm On May 16, 2021
He must be stupidly rich.
Dark skinned
Husky deep baritone voice.
Well mannered
Clean in and out.
He must be sexily huge below(cucumbate)
Chai...He must be tall and slim built.
Must know how to KNACK me very well.

And he must be an extrovert and a fun loving guy.

Please keep your mentions to yourselves I ve gone to buy paracetamol.
These attributes to me are""husband material**.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by XXXXTENTACION: 12:28pm On May 16, 2021
Money money money cry
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by Chloraseptic: 1:08pm On May 16, 2021
Caaz:
Dark skinned
Well mannered
Clean in and out.

And this could be the person behind this comment oh

16 Likes

Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by vanhelsing1(m): 2:53pm On May 16, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Chaiiiiii....Guy....U wicked ohhhhj
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by lovchalice(f): 3:33pm On May 16, 2021
A husband material should be at least a hundred yard
Very expensive george

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by profilemessages: 5:47pm On May 16, 2021
He must be tall like kanu nwankwo

he must be rich like dangote

he must have six packs like the rock

he must be funny like eddie murphy

he must be friendly like facebook and instagram

he must be lovely like GOD THE ALMIGHTY

MADAM JUST TELL GOD SAY NA ANGEL GABRIEL OR MICHEAL YOU WAN MARRY

At the end of the day

they will carry mens pictures to shiloh

when they have became EVENING NEWSPAPERS

VAGINA PEOPLE

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:04pm On May 16, 2021
Caaz:
Dark skinned
Well mannered
Clean in and out.

Good character and give a woman peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by Caaz: 6:07pm On May 16, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
Good character and give a woman peace of mind.
You just capped every every dockie
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by Vision101(m): 6:13pm On May 16, 2021
Is there anything like husband material. Just have money and a long and strong dick. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by Jeon(f): 6:53am On May 17, 2021
Has no negative scandal
Very expensive
Positive in any aspect
Handsome
High bridge and pointed nose
Tall
Funny
Thick cankles
Thick thighs
Respect
Responsible
Humanity
Open mind
Introvert
Value every human no matter what

Like Lollittaa my candy bear
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by Jeon(f): 6:59am On May 17, 2021
Positive in any aspect
Handsome
Tall
Funny
Thick cankles
Thick thighs
Respect
Responsible
Humanity
Value every human no matter what.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by Nobody: 8:33am On May 17, 2021
Jeon:
Has no negative scandal
Very expensive
Positive in any aspect
Handsome
Tall
Funny
Thick cankles
Thick thighs
Respect
Responsible
Humanity
Open mind
Introvert
Value every human no matter what

Like Lollittaa my candy bear
you're a bad geh. You're looking at a man's thighs angry
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by Jeon(f): 10:45am On May 17, 2021
Lollittaa:

you're a bad geh. You're looking at a man's thighs angry

Yes, that's what turns me on
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 17, 2021
Jeon:

Yes, that's what turns me on
and you said you're a boy. angry
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 17, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Gush you wicked
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by Lady97: 8:20pm On May 17, 2021
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by Jeon(f): 2:00pm On May 18, 2021
Lollittaa:

and you said you're a boy. angry

Yes, I'm a boy
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by debbydams(f): 3:59pm On May 18, 2021
Lady97:
Oh, how I need a sweet charming man. From the eastern part that is loving, caring, and understanding. A serious-minded person that is through with flirting and wants something beautiful.
I'm 25, a graduate of medical laboratory science. I live in Abuja

07060607273(WhatsApp only)
u sounds familiar..but this isn't a good idea ...I v across some of them nd It was a bad experience.. I doubt if there's any good man here o..
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 18, 2021
Jeon:

Yes, I'm a boy
angry
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by JOSH54: 4:18pm On May 18, 2021
debbydams:
u sounds familiar..but this isn't a good idea ...I v across some of them nd It was a bad experience.. I doubt if there's any good man here o..
WE STILL HAVE GOOD N RESPONSIBLE GUYS HERE because U MET D WRONG ONE DOES NOT MEAN THERE IS NON
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by debbydams(f): 4:54pm On May 18, 2021
JOSH54:
WE STILL HAVE GOOD N RESPONSIBLE GUYS HERE because U MET D WRONG ONE DOES NOT MEAN THERE IS NON
I strongly doubt that oo..non has bn good.. I got PMS daily I replied some nd ignored some, but the once I replied ehn..lemme just do keep quite..I hate pretenders most of all this online guys especially nairalnder are pretenders they pretend to be good when u get to meet them one on one..u will regret it dats if u are lucky not be used for ritual..I'm in Ilorin I don't have friends around I'm always bored but I'll Neva in my life go and meet nairalnders who stays in Ilorin..I'd rather die in boredom..tho my hot line has bn stolen
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by JOSH54: 5:22pm On May 18, 2021
debbydams:
I strongly doubt that oo..non has bn good.. I got PMS daily I replied some nd ignored some, but the once I replied ehn..lemme just do keep quite..I hate pretenders most of all this online guys especially nairalnder are pretenders they pretend to be good when u get to meet them one on one..u will regret it dats if u are lucky not be used for ritual..I'm in Ilorin I don't have friends around I'm always bored but I'll Neva in my life go and meet nairalnders who stays in Ilorin..I'd rather die in boredom..tho my hot line has bn stolen
BUT I HOPE U ARE STILL USING UR WHATSAP. I WILL CHAT U UP
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by debbydams(f): 5:25pm On May 18, 2021
JOSH54:
BUT I HOPE U ARE STILL USING UR WHATSAP. I WILL CHAT U UP
I lost my phone
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by JOSH54: 10:47pm On May 18, 2021
debbydams:
I lost my phone
SO SORRY FOR D LOST OF D PHONE BUT CAN U DROP UR DIGITS IN MY EMAIL N WE TALK
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by Obagoal4u(m): 2:13am On May 19, 2021
All I know is....
For proper observations
Join Skool2Tv� +2349074900910
� Free betting TIPS �
� Hot JOB vacancies �
��leaked videos �
�Catching cruise and trending updates
�Giveaways ��
�Hookups n Nudes �
�ADVERT of any type �
�And lots more
�You deserve nothing but the best
�We kill boredom by giving you endless entertainment!
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by Idoko1156: 2:57am On May 19, 2021
Any Nigerian lady here bass around Houston or Dallas?
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:34am On May 19, 2021
profilemessages:
He must be tall like kanu nwankwo

he must be rich like dangote

he must have six packs like the rock

he must be funny like eddie murphy

he must be friendly like facebook and instagram

he must be lovely like GOD THE ALMIGHTY

MADAM JUST TELL GOD SAY NA ANGEL GABRIEL OR MICHEAL YOU WAN MARRY

At the end of the day

they will carry mens pictures to shiloh

when they have became EVENING NEWSPAPERS

VAGINA PEOPLE

Stop calling women vagina people
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by Magnoliaa(f): 4:59am On May 19, 2021
Caaz:
Dark skinned
Well mannered
Clean in and out.

Chop knuckle. If he looks anything less than those ripped men on romance novels' covers, fogerrit. Never approach me. I will come to add more of mine to this list... but I can freely tell you to go in peace as you've successfully done a good job of a spokesperson on behalf of us Nairaland Association of High Maintenance Chicks, the Disillusioned and Real (NAHMC-DR).
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by phazotron(m): 7:00am On May 19, 2021
debbydams:

You answered the wrong person simple

All this your generalizing no make sense
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by debbydams(f): 7:19am On May 19, 2021
phazotron:

You answered the wrong person simple

All this your generalizing no make sense
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me / Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. / When She Says Shes A Strong Beautiful Independent Black Woman #picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.