Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React (2814 Views)

Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by Nobody: 10:45am On May 19, 2021
Caaz:
He must be stupidly rich. Dark skinned Husky deep baritone voice. Well mannered Clean in and out. He must be sexily huge below(cucumbate) Chai...He must be tall and slim built. Must know how to KNACK me very well.
And he must be an extrovert and a fun loving guy.
Please keep your mentions to yourselves I ve gone to buy paracetamol. These attributes to me are""husband material**.
all for one man abi...
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React by Jeon(f): 3:00pm On May 19, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I'm Fair In Complexion, Am I Really A Black Man? / Have you seen this abnormal Nairaland emoji? (Pictures) / Two Policemen Fight At Filling Station Over Lady’s Number; Shoot Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.