Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Two Policemen Fight At Filling Station Over Lady’s Number; Shoot Themselves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Policemen Fight At Filling Station Over Lady’s Number; Shoot Themselves (2814 Views)

Lady Finds Love At Filling Station, Thanks The Government (Video) / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Policemen Fight At Filling Station Over Lady’s Number; Shoot Themselves by GrahamBrown: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
In one of our African countries, two policemen have fought and brought an end to their lives over a lady's number.

In the short video that starts with the police officers battling it out, they could be seen throwing heavy punches at each other.

It all happened after a lady stopped in traffic for a quick search gave them her number.

Instead of agreeing to dial the number on their phones, one decided to hijack the number and that led to their fight which resulted in them in their earlier grave.

After exchanging words and could not do it anymore, they picked up their weapons and exchanged shots.

Watch the sad video below

https://www.allgistroom.com/two-policemen-battle-filling-station-over-popcorn-hawker/

1 Like

Re: Two Policemen Fight At Filling Station Over Lady’s Number; Shoot Themselves by Jeon(f): 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Policemen Fight At Filling Station Over Lady’s Number; Shoot Themselves by Aloydei: 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
Wahala!!!
Re: Two Policemen Fight At Filling Station Over Lady’s Number; Shoot Themselves by Demigod22: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
What conji cannot do does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Two Policemen Fight At Filling Station Over Lady’s Number; Shoot Themselves by SOZINN: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
MJBOLT
Luminouz

This is not funny anymore.
Re: Two Policemen Fight At Filling Station Over Lady’s Number; Shoot Themselves by Shalommy(f): 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
That's the power of kpekus.. Chaii cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Policemen Fight At Filling Station Over Lady’s Number; Shoot Themselves by LordHashira: 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
They followed the age old wisdom of Charles Bukowski. No shaking!
Re: Two Policemen Fight At Filling Station Over Lady’s Number; Shoot Themselves by Nwodosis(m): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
Women are not really the weaker gender!

1 Like

Re: Two Policemen Fight At Filling Station Over Lady’s Number; Shoot Themselves by etrange: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
It's not adding up, OP. They shot themselves or shot each other?
Re: Two Policemen Fight At Filling Station Over Lady’s Number; Shoot Themselves by 40fy: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2022

**For real?? If so, they weren't real niggas!! They were just a couple of mothafuckas!!

**Nevertheless, fück the government!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Policemen Fight At Filling Station Over Lady’s Number; Shoot Themselves by postbmd: 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Stop lying ur blog no dey ever talk truth.

Police officers ko army ni.

Dey hung each other @ d end of the video.
Civilians showing dem selves

May my hand never click any ad on the site

3 Likes

Re: Two Policemen Fight At Filling Station Over Lady’s Number; Shoot Themselves by luminouz(m): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
SOZINN:
MJBOLT
Luminouz

This is not funny anymore.

Lol...

I don't think the story is true because that's a level of witchcraft or simpery/stupidity that I have never ever ever seen in my life.
Re: Two Policemen Fight At Filling Station Over Lady’s Number; Shoot Themselves by Emibolt: 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
I don't understand

Daddy mee take control
Re: Two Policemen Fight At Filling Station Over Lady’s Number; Shoot Themselves by blinking001(m): 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
Finished men.
Re: Two Policemen Fight At Filling Station Over Lady’s Number; Shoot Themselves by FreeSpirited: 2:36am On Jun 29, 2022
My consolation is that it dint happen in Nigeria.
Nigeria men are not this useless. I trust us. Two men can even bang on babe sef, and passher over to another hornny dude secretly.
Re: Two Policemen Fight At Filling Station Over Lady’s Number; Shoot Themselves by BBBricks: 4:02am On Jun 29, 2022
N500 to.to for Ariya hotel ,Coca-cola road miss

Wey the Ash.awos go dey beg you come fxck them saying :Fine boy come fxck now, my to.to is sweet!
Re: Two Policemen Fight At Filling Station Over Lady’s Number; Shoot Themselves by Chris2863(m): 6:39am On Jun 29, 2022
All these stupid blogs. Totally misleading oooo. Watched the video and I saw otherwise. The stupid post, headline was just to draw you to check his/her stupid blog.

1 Like

Re: Two Policemen Fight At Filling Station Over Lady’s Number; Shoot Themselves by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:03am On Jun 29, 2022
GrahamBrown:
In one of our African countries, two policemen have fought and brought an end to their lives over a lady's number.

In the short video that starts with the police officers battling it out, they could be seen throwing heavy punches at each other.

It all happened after a lady stopped in traffic for a quick search gave them her number.

Instead of agreeing to dial the number on their phones, one decided to hijack the number and that led to their fight which resulted in them in their earlier grave.

After exchanging words and could not do it anymore, they picked up their weapons and exchanged shots.

https://www.allgistroom.com/two-policemen-battle-filling-station-over-popcorn-hawker/

Not in Nigeria...our law enforcement ladies are mature and conscious of their environment

Re: Two Policemen Fight At Filling Station Over Lady’s Number; Shoot Themselves by Rickmann: 10:32am On Jun 29, 2022
GrahamBrown:

Shot themselves?

grin grin
Re: Two Policemen Fight At Filling Station Over Lady’s Number; Shoot Themselves by Authoreety: 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Useless men!
Re: Two Policemen Fight At Filling Station Over Lady’s Number; Shoot Themselves by meobizy(f): 8:23am On Jul 08, 2022
I like the write-up. The story is fake, though.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Deemed To Be 'enough' For A Proper Wedding? / Am I The Only One That Has This Gift? / How Many Ladies Can Do This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.