Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,281 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

My Marriage Is Hell On Earth - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is Hell On Earth (7782 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by Meringe(m): 8:17pm On May 16, 2021
sokkatua:
Hi fellow Nairalanders, I want to share my story with you. I have been living in Canada for over 20 years, unfortunately, a Nigerian girl whom I love very much broke my heart in 2005, I was disillusioned and almost died from the depression. In 2007, my father, God rest his soul decided to introduce me to his doctor, a fresh graduate of the nation's premier university. I instantly fell in love with her, we would talk for hours, my phone bill was astronomical, unfortunately, in 2008 I was arrested in a caribean country for attempted smuggling. My wife patiently waited for me till I got out in 2012. We got married and had a daughter, but because of my criminal past, I could not sponsor my wife and daughter till 2019, so I had to travel to Nigeria every year to visit them.
To cut the long story short, i spent almost 15K dollars altogether, everything was great in the beginning but then I lost my 60k a year job in 2020 and that was the beginning of the end of my marriage. My wife would leave home for two days claiming she's working overtime, she would cook for my daughter but not for me , we longer communicate in the house, she refuses to contribute anything towards mortgage or bills because according to her, it's man's job to pay for everything even though I m only making minimum wage working as a concierge. A particular guy drops her off every time she goes to work and when i asked her who he is , she went into a tirade questioning my rights to question her.I tolerated her effrontery till three weeks ago when she was boldly telling a guy she loves him right in front of me . I lost my cool and I ended up in jail for 3 days . Right now I m not allowed to go back to the house or contact my daughter whom she now claims is not mine .I have decided to return to Nigeria with the 25k left in my account,i cant go back to prison again because prisoners often targets anyone accused of harming a woman or a child. I'm appealing to anyone to please hook me up with a job or any hustle in Nigeria.
With the balance you have . If you can rent a factory warehouse, I will direct you to production biz that you can venture in and grow with it.
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by luminouz(m): 8:20pm On May 16, 2021
OyinNurse:

Haaaaa! This narrative gave me goosebumps. As a woman I cannot even imagine a married woman having the boldness to make declarations of love to another man in the presence of her husband. She no dey fear? If she no fear her husband, she for fear his 'eleda'. What she did will provoke any man, with blood in his veins BUT at the same time there is absolutely, irrevocably, and zero percent excuse for domestic violence so, Oga, you no try at all.
I cannot speculate as to whether she ever loved you but from this story it is obvious that she does not currently love you. Most women cannot love a man they do not respect and she no longer has respect for you. Marriage is a mystery so nobody here can tell you wether or not to divorce her but I will advice you to separate from her for now, until tempers calm down for the sake of sanctity and safety.

Nurse Oyin, please lemme know if you're married Biko. I'm available for pickup. No worries o, I am very good gentleman. Just gemme outta this country purhleeaseee! wink
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by SweetCuntess: 8:20pm On May 16, 2021
Oh well, shit happens. When a woman is faced by different options and earns but still loves and respects you as her man, you should be happy and thankful cos we have sooooo many pretenders who just wanna escape from their parents house without even knowing what marriage is all about

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by SweetCuntess: 8:23pm On May 16, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

FRANKLY speaking that woman never loved him.
That's means my wife is a rare gem.
You don't know what you have until you lose it.
I had about 3M when I was marrying my wife.
After marriage she personally gave me 7M to support the project I was doing back home.
Although she's based in the States.
I joined her few years ago.
Despite joining her, her character hasn't changed for one bit, she keeps performing wonders.
She clears bills without any altercation.
Although I give full scale support now.
Yes you are lucky.
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by luminouz(m): 8:32pm On May 16, 2021
SweetCuntess:
Oh well, shit happens. When a woman is faced by different options and earns but still loves and respects you as her man, you should be happy and thankful cos we have sooooo many pretenders who just wanna escape from their parents house without even knowing what marriage is all about

With a name like sweetcuntess, why should I not fear you naaaa?
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by OyinNurse(f): 8:38pm On May 16, 2021
luminouz:

Nurse Oyin, please lemme know if you're married Biko. I'm available for pickup. No worries o, I am very good gentleman. Just gemme outta this country purhleeaseee! wink

LOL
Yes o, I am fully married with certificate of four kids.
God will provide your own, just keep hope alive

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by luminouz(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2021
OyinNurse:

LOL
Yes o, I am fully married with certificate of four kids.
God will provide your own, just keep hope alive

*In shock*

Jesusssssssiiiii

grin grin grin grin grin

N.B: No mind me, just clowning around
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by GboyegaD(m): 8:53pm On May 16, 2021
luminouz:

If you dey canada, link up with that bro and help save his mental life.

Unless the story as usual here,is a fuqin fake

N.B: See what I learned from his past posts below

This is your post of 2020.... Yet in your new story, you said you brought her to Canada in 2019.

Which kain confusion be this na? undecided

If he needs help, he can reach out.
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by airexx: 8:58pm On May 16, 2021
There are always 2 sides to a story. Even if we can't get d story from the other party, my brother don't ever dream of coming back here. You can relocate to another place from your present location but NEVER YOU DREAM OF LEAVING CANADA FOR NIGERIA!!!! EVEN IF YOU HAD $2M
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by Pacesetter2021: 9:14pm On May 16, 2021
Very unfortunate but you are alive. You can't give up on life, on God. Pick yourself up. For me, I rather be alone that to remain joined to a saddle of pain and sorrow.
Take courage and start over, with God this time.
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by pansophist(m): 9:27pm On May 16, 2021
Won't you even feel finally defeated that a woman you brought to Canada is the reason why you're leaving Canada? Canada is the second largest country on earth after Russia, bigger than Nigeria x10, and you can't find a place to relocate within it ? How about Europe? .

If I were you, I'll do this. I'll divorce the woman. Seek paternity test for my daughter, start living alone, get a job to keep me busy and make me feel useful, and give myself time, I'll be in a better place. You're thinking of Nigeria now because you're in heat, but mind you, time has a way of healing us. Be patient.

I've seen cases of men bringing their wife abroad, but it usually ends badly. People think its something so simple, but it's a huge huge sacrifice for a man. Personally I'll never do that. Given that I understand the female psychology well, the chances are really high that it will go bad, and many do go bad.

11 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by pansophist(m): 9:29pm On May 16, 2021
luminouz:

You go marry man? I get package for you grin
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by luminouz(m): 9:36pm On May 16, 2021
pansophist:

You go marry man? I get package for you grin

Ewoooooooo...nyamaaaaa grin

*Runs outta thread with my hands covering my ass*

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by OreoPaschal(m): 9:44pm On May 16, 2021
sokkatua:
Hi fellow Nairalanders, I want to share my story with you. I have been living in Canada for over 20 years, unfortunately, a Nigerian girl whom I love very much broke my heart in 2005, I was disillusioned and almost died from the depression. In 2007, my father, God rest his soul decided to introduce me to his doctor, a fresh graduate of the nation's premier university. I instantly fell in love with her, we would talk for hours, my phone bill was astronomical, unfortunately, in 2008 I was arrested in a caribean country for attempted smuggling. My wife patiently waited for me till I got out in 2012. We got married and had a daughter, but because of my criminal past, I could not sponsor my wife and daughter till 2019, so I had to travel to Nigeria every year to visit them.
To cut the long story short, i spent almost 15K dollars altogether, everything was great in the beginning but then I lost my 60k a year job in 2020 and that was the beginning of the end of my marriage. My wife would leave home for two days claiming she's working overtime, she would cook for my daughter but not for me , we longer communicate in the house, she refuses to contribute anything towards mortgage or bills because according to her, it's man's job to pay for everything even though I m only making minimum wage working as a concierge. A particular guy drops her off every time she goes to work and when i asked her who he is , she went into a tirade questioning my rights to question her.I tolerated her effrontery till three weeks ago when she was boldly telling a guy she loves him right in front of me . I lost my cool and I ended up in jail for 3 days . Right now I m not allowed to go back to the house or contact my daughter whom she now claims is not mine .I have decided to return to Nigeria with the 25k left in my account,i cant go back to prison again because prisoners often targets anyone accused of harming a woman or a child. I'm appealing to anyone to please hook me up with a job or any hustle in Nigeria.

This is quiet sad! I pray you overcome this trial. It's a good thing that you have planned to come back to Nigeria and retrace your steps.

You can hint me up, if your interest in business lies within the Agricultural sector. I am here to help out with little way I can.

I wish you all the very best! Stat strong, your Love will find you and when it does; all the pains you have experienced from loving the wrong ones, will be a foundation to perfect your love for the right one. cool
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by The5DME(m): 9:52pm On May 16, 2021
I just hate women more.
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by MoonWater: 10:52pm On May 16, 2021
This is real life. I hope the young ones learn from it
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by sokkatua: 1:14am On May 17, 2021
May the almighty God bless all of you, thank you all for your encouragement. Please if anyone is in Toronto please reach out to me, it will go a long way in helping me, I m too humiliated to call my friends and siblings because they all warned me but I refused to listen to their advice. I m trying my best not to give in to the temptation of retaliating against this jezebel, the anger is consuming me .

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by SugarCake: 1:38am On May 17, 2021
Can you travel to a better country aside Nigeria? Check your options

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by ghettochild(m): 7:17am On May 17, 2021
Twoclans:

Lumi my love everything in life is not gra gra,its unfortunate things are bad for him now.He needs to survive temporarily. All I am saying is that he should forget love for now, forget if the child is his or not and forget who drops her off .

Staying in the house will give him a roof over his head pending when he puts himself together and gets a new job and gets away from her space.If he even behaves himself she will give him food.

Lumi dear to answer your question earlier yes if you dont have money I will show you pepper,i dont like a man who cant hold his side.They are very disgusting. angry

Which house shd he go back to.
Same house he's not allowed to go back to.
Its not Nigeria o.
He shd just look for menial jobs or keep his concierge job n rent a room to keep surviving.
Coming to naija with his 25k wont do him any good..
He shd fix his life over there n can visit Nigeria to get a woman who wil bore him kids but she probably will be based in Nigeria..
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by d33types: 7:39am On May 17, 2021
QorQe:

Can we talk?

You will see the transformation if we interact.

Knock on me on WhatsApp.. Check my siggy

You can build a 100k Usd per annum company of your own and rebuild your life.

Humans are wicked. You still want to empty him despite his ordeals?
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by QorQe: 7:46am On May 17, 2021
d33types:

Humans are wicked. You still want to empty him despite his ordeals?

Na so.

You people take your poor stereotypical prejudiced evil assuming mind of my mentions.

Fools.
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by d33types: 7:47am On May 17, 2021
QorQe:

Na so.

You people take your poor stereotypical prejudiced evil assuming mind of my mentions.

Fools.
Gtfoh
Opportunistic bloody scammer.

If you're legit, why don't you drop your stuff in the open and let's all scrutinise?

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by QorQe: 7:49am On May 17, 2021
d33types:

Gtfoh
Opportunistic bloody scammer.

If you're legit, why don't you drop your stuff in the open and let's all scrutinise?

Go ahead and publish all your imaginations against me.

I'm busy. Idle poor mind
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by Gloriagee(f): 7:58am On May 17, 2021
He should go back to a cheating wife who contributes nothing and disrespects him. Maka why but more disturbing is the violent relationship between the two. His wife is really annoying but he could end up behind bars for a really long time and what of the impact of criminal records on his job search?
Twoclans:
@ OP please what exactly do you want to come and do in Nigeria .The country has cast ohhh,let me just tell you.

My humble solution to your problem , go back to your wife.Try and turn a blind eye to her trouble and behave yourself .Whatever you do make sure you dont leave canada.

If you come back to Nigeria without Money,naija babes will show you their true colour.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by Gloriagee(f): 8:00am On May 17, 2021
My dear, no words Abeg.

pocohantas:

Hmmm. You want him to die of depression or high BP?
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by Gloriagee(f): 8:06am On May 17, 2021
Success is the best revenge. Reach out to a sibling or anyone your intuition tells you can help you. Ignore their snide remarks and focus on rebuilding yourself.
The downfall of a man is not the end of a man. We move!

sokkatua:
May the almighty God bless all of you, thank you all for your encouragement. Please if anyone is in Toronto please reach out to me, it will go a long way in helping me, I m too humiliated to call my friends and siblings because they all warned me but I refused to listen to their advice. I m trying my best not to give in to the temptation of retaliating against this jezebel, the anger is consuming me .

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by blazepascal(m): 8:27am On May 17, 2021
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by seguno2: 9:14am On May 17, 2021
OyinNurse:

Haaaaa! This narrative gave me goosebumps. As a woman I cannot even imagine a married woman having the boldness to make declarations of love to another man in the presence of her husband. She no dey fear? If she no fear her husband, she for fear his 'eleda'. What she did will provoke any man, with blood in his veins BUT at the same time there is absolutely, irrevocably, and zero percent excuse for domestic violence so, Oga, you no try at all.
I cannot speculate as to whether she ever loved you but from this story it is obvious that she does not currently love you. Most women cannot love a man they do not respect and she no longer has respect for you. Marriage is a mystery so nobody here can tell you wether or not to divorce her but I will advice you to separate from her for now, until tempers calm down for the sake of sanctity and safety.

Is this not the type of story you hear and say Fear Women
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by TheGreatIYANU: 9:39am On May 17, 2021
sokkatua:

May God strengthen you in these times. Try with all your might to focus on getting another job (or skill... IT?)

It would take your mind off all you have faced. Also always remember your daughter when those evil thoughts come. Dont render her motherless
..and fatherless.
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by OyinNurse(f): 11:24am On May 17, 2021
seguno2:

Is this not the type of story you hear and say Fear Women

One can as well read this story and say, "Fear Men". The point is that anyone is capable of making poor choices or decisions, wether it be a man or woman. Please don't demonize all women and I will try not to demonize all men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by Melokuhlea: 3:11pm On May 17, 2021
Sad
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by Shokoloko(f): 3:18pm On May 17, 2021
sokkatua:
To cut the long story short, i spent almost 15K dollars altogether, everything was great in the beginning but then I lost my 60k a year job in 2020 and that was the beginning of the end of my marriage. My wife would leave home for two days claiming she's working overtime, she would cook for my daughter but not for me , we longer communicate in the house, she refuses to contribute anything towards mortgage or bills because according to her, it's man's job to pay for everything even though I m only making minimum wage working as a concierge. A particular guy drops her off every time she goes to work and when i asked her who he is , she went into a tirade questioning my rights to question her.I tolerated her effrontery till three weeks ago when she was boldly telling a guy she loves him right in front of me . I lost my cool and I ended up in jail for 3 days . Right now I m not allowed to go back to the house or contact my daughter whom she now claims is not mine .I have decided to return to Nigeria with the 25k left in my account, I cant go back to prison again because prisoners often targets anyone accused of harming a woman or a child. I'm appealing to anyone to please hook me up with a job or any hustle in Nigeria.

1. Are you sure you have told the whole truth

2. Are you willing to relocate out of GTA? Send me a message or go on Alterna savings website, send your resume for the position open (they always have positions open for bankers, and then send me your name via DM. I can ask someone to send your name as a referral. Least position starts at 40K. You have no business in the GTA if your family income is not up to $90,000

3. Nigeria is messed up. Do not go back

4. Who is paying the mortgage right now? Talk to a realtor/bank about your inability to pay

5. Children always look for their parents

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? / Can You Live In Ur Father In Law's House????? / Cohabitation: A Recipe For Successful Marriage - Live Debate - Group B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.