Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,145 members, 7,953,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! (5197 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by Nobody: 6:29am On May 17, 2021
Why coming to seek advice now? This should have come after you had your last child but no, you didn't deem it fit as your whole mind is still fixed on pleasuring yourself first.

You better let her have the baby. At least that will make you to sit up and learn to do the right thing at the right time anytime you see the pregnancy or the child.

Also know that your hustle will have to double or triple to meet up with family demands.

Congrats.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by AuroraB(f): 7:54am On May 17, 2021
heniford2:
Let her take drugs and remove the baby use condom next time even though e no dey sweet but manage am till your stable for a child
That woman was intentional on getting preggers. What makes you think she'd agree to take the medication cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by Karleb(m): 8:06am On May 17, 2021
How much is family planning these days?
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by Nobody: 8:33am On May 17, 2021
Jeon:

Why?

Mods don't mind her. I love her that's all

Lollittaa my choco loco
you're not my friend cry
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by heniford2: 9:22am On May 17, 2021
AuroraB:
That woman was intentional on getting preggers. What makes you think she'd agree to take the medication cheesy
he has to speak to her naw woman can be something else but good communication is golden in marriage she will not if she sees reasons
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:14pm On May 17, 2021
CharisEleos:
Why coming to seek advice now? This should have come after you had your last child but no, you didn't deem it fit as your whole mind is still fixed on pleasuring yourself first.

You better let her have the baby. At least that will make you to sit up and learn to do the right thing at the right time anytime you see the pregnancy or the child.

Also know that your hustle will have to double or triple to meet up with family demands.

Congrats.

Thanks for the last line.

I have every right to pleasure myself. My only mistake would have been not taking my wife to the family planning clinic when she asked me to. It's all wishful thinking now, and I can probably handle things more than I would imagine.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:15pm On May 17, 2021
AuroraB:

shocked shocked you may not be far from the truth. Maybe it's not even my fault
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:58pm On May 17, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
Because of the present state of the world economy I have been rationing how I sleep with my wife. I limited this to once In 1 month so as to reduce the chance of pregnancy. I remember I slept with her only about 6week ago now she came to me saying she is pregnant.

My last child only clocked 1 year. What do I do now, how do I survive?, Guymen with multiple children how do you cope? I am just confused, any help and advice would be helpful. Thanks
let her get rid of it.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by elmagnifico411(m): 7:13pm On May 17, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
Because of the present state of the world economy I have been rationing how I sleep with my wife. I limited this to once In 1 month so as to reduce the chance of pregnancy. I remember I slept with her only about 6week ago now she came to me saying she is pregnant.

My last child only clocked 1 year. What do I do now, how do I survive?, Guymen with multiple children how do you cope? I am just confused, any help and advice would be helpful. Thanks
lol. Funny peeps everywhere.. u can sleep with your wife how many times u want, just make sure u guys make use of contraceptives. My wife has refused to go for family planning, saying she doesn't want to get fat. I don't know what makes her think she would.. on the other hand, I have been making use of condoms cos I cannot shout. Thank God there's this one that soothes her so me no dey worry . All I have to do is make sure the house isn't lacking any condom for action. Bruv, woman fit get belle anytime. Even if u only inserted the tip. Loool.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2021
elmagnifico411:
lol. Funny peeps everywhere.. u can sleep with your wife how many times u want, just make sure u guys make use of contraceptives. My wife has refused to go for family planning, saying she doesn't want to get fat. I don't know what makes her think she would.. on the other hand, I have been making use of condoms cos I cannot shout. Thank God there's this one that soothes her so me no dey worry . All I have to do is make sure the house isn't lacking any condom for action. Bruv, woman fit get belle anytime. Even if u only inserted the tip. Loool.

Lesson learnt the hard way.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:50pm On May 17, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
let her get rid of it.

Thanks but my child is a living being, and would never contemplate taking a life. Would rather double my hardwork, and pray for heaven to breath into the work of my hands.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 17, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Thanks for the last line.

I[b] have every right to pleasure myself. My only mistake would have been not taking my wife to the family planning clinic when she asked me to. [/b]It's all wishful thinking now, and I can probably handle things more than I would imagine.

We are saying the same thing.

You're welcome.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by pozehnani(f): 8:59pm On May 17, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
let her get rid of it.

See them. Abortion gang.

How could you tell a family man to abort a healthy pregnancy? And you call yourself a woman?

It goes to show how abortion no longer means a thing to you ladies of this generation. You don't even fear God. Tueh!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:27pm On May 29, 2021
pozehnani:

See them. Abortion gang.

How could you tell a family man to abort a healthy pregnancy? And you call yourself a woman?

It goes to show how abortion no longer means a thing to you ladies of this generation. You don't even fear God. Tueh!

Thanks for your response. I would not even think of aborting a child for a girl friend, let alone my own family. Despite my shortcomings, I would not cope with the thought of taking a life that I cannot create.

God who gives children will make a way for us to take care of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by pozehnani(f): 9:29pm On May 29, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Thanks for your response. I would not even think of aborting a child for a girl friend, let alone my own family. Despite my shortcomings, I would not cope with the thought of taking a life that I cannot create.

God who gives children will make a way for us to take care of them

AMEN.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by Rekhi(f): 10:43pm On May 29, 2021
Wonder why no one is suggesting withdrawal method.
Mr Op,just master how to control yourself with withdrawal method..it's a family planning method too.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by Ishilove: 10:44pm On May 29, 2021
Rekhi:
Mr Op,just master how to control yourself with withdrawal method..it's a family planning method too.
I hear precum can make a woman pregnant
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by Rekhi(f): 10:46pm On May 29, 2021
Ishilove:

I hear precum can make a woman pregnant
I don't know about that,i have tried contraceptives and withdrawal method..I got pregnant when on contraceptive,but withdrawal method has been working fine for hubby and i,no surprise pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by Ishilove: 10:47pm On May 29, 2021
Rekhi:
I don't know about that,i have tried contraceptives and withdrawal method..I got pregnant when on contraceptive,but withdrawal method has been working fine for hubby and i,no surprise pregnancy.
What kind of contraceptive were you on?
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by Nobody: 6:44am On May 30, 2021
Be grateful.... Some dey find Wetin you get for free so

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:24am On May 30, 2021
Rekhi:

You are lucky. Withdrawal Method is not a viable contraceptive method. It may seem to work but it's a ticking time bomb

If I have my next child, I would counsel my wife on doing long term contraception, which would be the best for us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Single Parent / My Friend's Wife Allows Their Kids See Her Nudity. / Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.