Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit (6083 Views)

Peterobi Latest Speech That Made The Nigerians Love Him/ Peter Obi Blast Curren / The Last Straw / President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by tempest01(m): 12:05pm On May 17, 2021
Oyigboupdates dey disguise
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Biafranboys: 12:17pm On May 17, 2021
Thecreatorx:

Brainwashed illiterate, wike will annihilate you guys if you Bleep with Rivers again

Look at this terrorist supporting the killing of unarmed people and people like you are the reason why kanu is always insulting black people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by whirlwind7(m): 12:24pm On May 17, 2021
SEasternVictory:
Many of us have been flirting with Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB for a while now. There is so much injustice and poverty in Igbo land that all solutions are considered in trying to resolve the plight of the people. Massob and other groups that came before IPOB with peace and protest were killed en masse by blood thirsty illiterate and poorly trained soldiers . So when IPOB came with a more belligerent approach to resolving matters, many of us embraced their strategy and began to support some of their policies.

However, Nnamdi Kanu’s broadcasts are filled with unbridled rage, myth, hate and viciousness which becloud the message that he is trying to deliver. While he is indeed admired for this courage in addressing the pertinent issues that affect the South East, and standing up to power without remorse or favour, his constant abuse of Africans , Nigerians and blacks generally is seriously detrimental to any international support or sympathy he may have gained or could gain if he had taken a more constructive approach. Furthermore , calling blacks dumb, monkeys , fools etc is surely not the method a rational, sane and educated person should use to disseminate information to the people he claims to love.

The last straw for me was his speech this evening which appeared to be a call for suicide bombers and suicide missions. This is anathema to Igbo culture and Igbo religion, we don’t encourage suicide. His speech was nothing short of a call for death en masse and by intent, on the basis of myth and delusions. Asking Igbos to accept that there will be huge loss of life without a credible solution and well equipped armoury is irresponsible and shameful.

Nnamdi Kanu has also exposed increasing levels of illiteracy amongst the youth due to rapidly falling academic standards, a decrepit education system and social media addiction; this makes them vulnerable to any wind of doctrine that flows from the mouth of Nnamdi Kanu. Exploiting the youth to achieve your aims with no respect for the value of their life is cruelty.

In addition, the random murder of security forces and call for 2000 heads to bury Ikonso is not what an educated rational leader would ever say , it’s barbaric , diabolical, and creates the impression that all Igbos are savages baying for bloodshed.

I cannot in good conscience allow Nnamdi Kanu lead Igbo youth on a suicide mission; I can no longer in good conscience cheer at the death of security forces and the destruction of property and innocent life.

We want Biafra , we can get it , but it will take time, resources, planning , subtlety , strategy, negotiation and partnerships. Right now we need to protect what we have and move in a more logical and informed direction.

Thank You.

Wow!
I haven't listened to his speech. He actually said those words??
I have never truly supported Nnamdi Kanu.
While I acknowledge the part he has played to raise more awareness among the general Igbo population, most of his bizzarre ideas and postulation are asinine.

So he's calling for suicide missions now?
SMH

Well, he's permitted to strap on a suicide vest and lead the first strike.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Jomonix: 12:28pm On May 17, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is angry and says so much out of anger. However when he says that blacks are dumb and thoughtless I agree with him 100%.
Black people are very dumb and that's key factor putting us down.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Thecreatorx: 12:28pm On May 17, 2021
Biafranboys:

Look at this terrorist supporting the killing of unarmed people and people like you are the reason why kanu is always insulting black people
Zombie, you call me a terrorist whilst your dead brain leader is commanding fools like you to kill yourselves? I don't support killing of innocent people, who cares about nnama spills, he's black so whenever he spills trash he addresses it to his black ancestors and fools like you who listen to him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Sipsum: 12:29pm On May 17, 2021
Staphylococcus:
I don't know why the Federal Government cannot contract the the life of the hunchback albino.

Israel and Russian assassin's will silence this coward for life. And doubt if their services will go over $200k

Some psycho will do it for one dollar.
Trust me I'm dead serious, they will use him to boost their CV.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Alusiizizi(m): 12:32pm On May 17, 2021
Tobrasky:
If Kanu truly said he wants a suicide bombing squad then it's time that lunatic is called to order fast before things get out of hand, I've lost complete faith in this whole IPOB madness, IPOB was a perfect chance and platform to unite all the Igbo groups in the East and Niger Delta, but Kanu been the unstrategic buffon that he is wasted time cajoling, insulting, and forcing toxic minority groups who have no love for Igbos into his warped schizophrenic-induced version of Biafra... now we have useless minorities who were never relevant to the discourse of core Igbo nationalism now insulting the whole Igbo nation on account of the naivety and stupidity of relentless Kanu and his IPOB goons... that's where I completely lost faith in Kanu and his charade, this fool had the right audience based on the millions of followers in IPOB and the perfect platform to set the fire of Igbo consciousness, years wasted with nothing to show for it...no diplomatic outreach, no strategy, no smart lobbying of our political leaders and legislators to promote the interest of Biafra in the senate and house of reps... Nothing, absolutely nothing but insults, insults, insults and then threats if you dare raise a contrary opinion to Kanu and his brainless ducklings. Now here we are wasting lives of security personnels and inviting war-ready Igbo hating barbarians in uniform to unleash war on the peaceful serenity of the East... this bastard has now gone a step further in his unbridled lunacy by soliciting for suicide bombers? Suicide bombers in Igboland of all places? Chei! has it gotten to this point of depravity? I fear for the future of Alaigbo if nothing is done to tame this beast before it blossoms out of control, let's just scrape this whole IPOB nonsense and start all over again with more intelligent, sound minded and strategic people actually leading the lines of the struggle

They already tried "diplomatic outreach", "strategy", "smart lobbying" and nothing worked you slowpoke. At the end of the day, war was always ever the only way out. When they were petitioning UN, EU and such, I dismissed them as a bunch of noise-makers(recall Uwazurike and all). When they finally began effecting the only possible solution(fight fire with fire), that was when IPOB won my loyalty.
Long live IPOB, the noble ESN and unknown gunmen!! May their days be long!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Sipsum: 12:34pm On May 17, 2021
GreenArrow1:

It will amaze you how plenty they are. One can only wish them successful detonations.

I support them on this as long as the bombings will be in Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Biafranboys: 1:12pm On May 17, 2021
Thecreatorx:

Zombie, you call me a terrorist whilst your dead brain leader is commanding fools like you to kill yourselves? I don't support killing of innocent people, who cares about nnama spills, he's black so whenever he spills trash he addresses it to his black ancestors and fools like you who listen to him

What is your pain exactly? Let us know, because I can see that you are in deep pain. Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Thecreatorx: 1:13pm On May 17, 2021
Biafranboys:

What is your pain exactly? Let us know, because I can see that you are in a deep pain. Lol
Bwahaha pain is the delusional word internet wailers use to conceal their grief bwahaahaha imaginary Biafra dog
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by telkevog(m): 1:27pm On May 17, 2021
SEasternVictory:
Many of us have been flirting with Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB for a while now. There is so much injustice and poverty in Igbo land that all solutions are considered in trying to resolve the plight of the people. Massob and other groups that came before IPOB with peace and protest were killed en masse by blood thirsty illiterate and poorly trained soldiers . So when IPOB came with a more belligerent approach to resolving matters, many of us embraced their strategy and began to support some of their policies.

However, Nnamdi Kanu’s broadcasts are filled with unbridled rage, myth, hate and viciousness which becloud the message that he is trying to deliver. While he is indeed admired for this courage in addressing the pertinent issues that affect the South East, and standing up to power without remorse or favour, his constant abuse of Africans , Nigerians and blacks generally is seriously detrimental to any international support or sympathy he may have gained or could gain if he had taken a more constructive approach. Furthermore , calling blacks dumb, monkeys , fools etc is surely not the method a rational, sane and educated person should use to disseminate information to the people he claims to love.

The last straw for me was his speech this evening which appeared to be a call for suicide bombers and suicide missions. This is anathema to Igbo culture and Igbo religion, we don’t encourage suicide. His speech was nothing short of a call for death en masse and by intent, on the basis of myth and delusions. Asking Igbos to accept that there will be huge loss of life without a credible solution and well equipped armoury is irresponsible and shameful.

Nnamdi Kanu has also exposed increasing levels of illiteracy amongst the youth due to rapidly falling academic standards, a decrepit education system and social media addiction; this makes them vulnerable to any wind of doctrine that flows from the mouth of Nnamdi Kanu. Exploiting the youth to achieve your aims with no respect for the value of their life is cruelty.

In addition, the random murder of security forces and call for 2000 heads to bury Ikonso is not what an educated rational leader would ever say , it’s barbaric , diabolical, and creates the impression that all Igbos are savages baying for bloodshed.

I cannot in good conscience allow Nnamdi Kanu lead Igbo youth on a suicide mission; I can no longer in good conscience cheer at the death of security forces and the destruction of property and innocent life.

We want Biafra , we can get it , but it will take time, resources, planning , subtlety , strategy, negotiation and partnerships. Right now we need to protect what we have and move in a more logical and informed direction.

Thank You.
Why not quit silently? Must you come here to spew trash? Ifeajuna of our time!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by sharpsecret: 1:29pm On May 17, 2021
whirlwind7:

Wow!
I haven't listened to his speech. He actually said those words??
I have never truly supported Nnamdi Kanu.
While I acknowledge the part he has played to raise more awareness among the general Igbo population, most of his bizzarre ideas and postulation are asinine.

So he's calling for suicide missions now?
SMH

Well, he's permitted to strap on a suicide vest and lead the first strike.
i listened to his speech....this is what he said
He said britain has told fulani to attack now that israel is under siege by arab nations....he said in the next 14 days men and women will die but after dat biafra will come....he also said we have to option. .option 1 is to sit and fold ur hand and pledge loyalty to the caliphate to be islamized ...option 2 is to fight and die. For ur freedon

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Youngvegetable: 2:05pm On May 17, 2021
SEasternVictory:

Thank You.

Oh no The5DME 1000trillion ammaSTAR 1000trillion Labadi69 PiggyVestTroll Labadi69 The5DME 1000trillion
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by rummmy: 2:12pm On May 17, 2021
SEasternVictory:

Thank You.
created this moncker few days ago just for this purpose......ode
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Biafranboys: 2:41pm On May 17, 2021
Thecreatorx:

Bwahaha pain is the delusional word internet wailers use to conceal their grief bwahaahaha imaginary Biafra dog

You sound so pained, on top biafra matter na wa o. Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Tobrasky: 3:04pm On May 17, 2021
Alusiizizi:

[s]They already tried "diplomatic outreach", "strategy", "smart lobbying" and nothing worked you slowpoke. At the end of the day, war was always ever the only way out. When they were petitioning UN, EU and such, I dismissed them as a bunch of noise-makers(recall Uwazurike and all). When they finally began effecting the only possible solution(fight fire WI.th fire), that was when IPOB won my loyalty.[/s]
Long live IPOB, the noble ESN and unknown gunmen!! May their days be long!!
Online James Bond! carry on sir grin, when the first batch of suicide bombers squad are called upon to carry out their kamikaze attacks, I hope you will show up?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Biafranboys: 3:08pm On May 17, 2021
Unik3030:
the moment he boasted about planning Ekweremadu humiliation is the moment he crossed d line,no sane politician will want to have anything to do with him n his group no matter what they have to say n to add insult upon injury,he called for the head of a mad man like wike

Dude power belongs to the people even oba of lagos could not wait when the people descended on him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:16pm On May 17, 2021
Biafra can only be enjoyed by the Living. I agree with you that more thought needs to go in achieving Biafra.

The first step should be a unanimous call for devolution of power and regional Government. Then move from there in a public diplomatic manner.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by ChikezieU(m): 3:41pm On May 17, 2021
SEasternVictory:

Thank You.
blame the increase in illiteracy level on the tutor's (lecturer's and the society at large) who encourage sorting and laziness but demonize serious minded ones
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Isobug: 4:34pm On May 17, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I pray one day his gullible followers understand how this albino have been using them for their money in the name of fake promise. The stark illiterate can't even realized that Nigeria can't break away.
All because you have a personal interest
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Alusiizizi(m): 4:35pm On May 17, 2021
Tobrasky:

Online James Bond! carry on sir grin, when the first batch of suicide bombers squad are called upon to carry out their kamikaze attacks, I hope you will show up?

Suicide bombers? Did you even bother to listen to the speech? His words are being twisted to push some Anti-Biafra propaganda by the original poster, and you would have discovered this for your self, if you actually listened to his words instead of an interpretation.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by SEasternVictory: 4:50pm On May 17, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Suicide bombers? Did you even bother to listen to the speech? His words are being twisted to push some Anti-Biafra propaganda by the original poster, and you would have discovered this for your self, if you actually listened to his words instead of an interpretation.

To paraphrase what someone said "....for every suicide bomber that Boko Haram produce , IPOB will produce 10 "

Who made the statement above on live radio ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Banmeallday: 4:50pm On May 17, 2021
We believe in Kanu he is is great....

By the way where is Buhari since nah?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Alusiizizi(m): 6:02pm On May 17, 2021
SEasternVictory:

To paraphrase what someone said "....for every suicide bomber that Boko Haram produce , IPOB will produce 10 "

Who made the statement above on live radio ?

Confused by metaphor they seem to be. What that phrase was trying to convey is that IPOB is 10 time more determined to their cause than Boko Haram. Definitely doesn't mean IPOB employing suicide bombers.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by SEasternVictory: 9:14pm On May 17, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Confused by metaphor they seem to be. What that phrase was trying to convey is that IPOB is 10 time more determined to their cause than Boko Haram. Definitely doesn't mean IPOB employing suicide bombers.

And you think everyone understands metaphor ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Alusiizizi(m): 11:02am On May 18, 2021
SEasternVictory:

And you think everyone understands metaphor ?
One can only hope.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP: APC Blackmailing Eminent Nigerians Into Joining Party / 2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. / Appeal Court Strikes Out EFCC ’s Suit Against Orji Kalu's Retrial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.