Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit (6080 Views)

Peterobi Latest Speech That Made The Nigerians Love Him/ Peter Obi Blast Curren / The Last Straw / President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Biafranboys: 5:14am On May 17, 2021
Almaigaa:
Let the continue, since they've sworn to turn the land of the RISING SUN (the ZOO) to another SYRIA.

I don't support killings, but what would you do when the full might of the fulani army is coming to kill you? Or didn't you hear of the shoot at sight order? It won't get to the level of Syria and world power would call for peace talk and separation
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Biafranboys: 5:18am On May 17, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I pray one day his gullible followers understand how this albino have been using them for their money in the name of fake promise. The stark illiterate can't even realized that Nigeria can't break away.

If the mighty ussr can break away who is Nigeria? The same Nigeria that could not defeat biafra? Look we don't want war and I was one of the first people against kanu and I am still against some of his utterances but, what do you want igbos to do? Buhari just authorised the military to come down to the south east and kill them, do you want them to sit and be killed?

Kanu changed the game and now the world powers would know it is no longer a joke and this is serious, nobody else in biafra land is doing anything

Uwazurike
Asari
Uche mefor

No nobody is doing anything, all I will say is I hope nnamdi kanu have a plan and he should not allow igbos die for nothing

This is what nnamdi kanu wants for people like the op to piss in their pants. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by MosheDayan: 6:57am On May 17, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

That emboldened is falacious.

1. The people that fused you together, left EU via BREXIT. Why do you feel your fusion is permanent?

2. Nigeria isn't more powerful than USSR. Where is the country now?

3. A slave and docile mentality dares no change for the better hence slavery becomes sweet. For how long?

4. No freedom comes without shedding of blood. Eg. South Sudan, Eritrea and Indonesia. Have you thought of that?

5. Kanu's approach isn't the best but, how long can easterners be on their knees crying without standing up and facing their oppressors?

6. Amidst OP's criticism, he failed to offer any workable solution to this quagmire? A better strategy is needed. Are you(OP), willing to stick out your neck for its implementation and walking the talk as Kanu is doing?

Think again cos freedom is priceless.
While reading through his nonsense, your Number 6 point was what I was actually looking out for. He ended up not saying anything reasonable or sensible.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by MosheDayan: 6:59am On May 17, 2021
[s]
SEasternVictory:
Many of us have been flirting with Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB for a while now. There is so much injustice and poverty in Igbo land that all solutions are considered in trying to resolve the plight of the people. Massob and other groups that came before IPOB with peace and protest were killed en masse by blood thirsty illiterate and poorly trained soldiers . So when IPOB came with a more belligerent approach to resolving matters, many of us embraced their strategy and began to support some of their policies.

However, Nnamdi Kanu’s broadcasts are filled with unbridled rage, myth, hate and viciousness which becloud the message that he is trying to deliver. While, he is indeed admired for this courage in addressing the pertinent issues that affect the South East, and standing up to power without remorse or favour, his constant abuse of Africans , Nigerians and blacks generally is seriously detrimental to any international support or sympathy he may have gained or could gain if he had taken a more constructive path. Furthermore , calling blacks dumb, monkeys , fools etc is surely not the method a rational, sane and educated person would use to disseminate information to his people.

The last straw for me was his speech this evening which appeared to be a call for suicide bombers and suicide missions. This is anathema to Igbo culture and Igbo religion, we don’t encourage suicide. His speech was nothing short of a call for death en masse and by intent, on the basis of myth and delusions. Asking Igbos to accept that there will be huge loss of life without a credible solution and well equipped armoury is irresponsible and shameful.

Nnamdi Kanu has also exposed increasing levels of illiteracy amongst the youth due to rapidly falling academic standards, a decrepit education system and social media addiction; this makes them vulnerable to any wind of doctrine that flows from the mouth of Nnamdi Kanu. Exploiting the youth to achieve your aims with no respect for the value of their life is cruelty.

In addition, the random murder of security forces and call for 2000 heads to bury Ikonso is not what an educated rational leader would ever say , it’s barbaric , diabolical, and creates the impression that all Igbos are savages baying for bloodshed.

I cannot in good conscience allow Nnamdi Kanu lead Igbo youth on a suicide mission; I can no longer in good conscience cheer at the death of security forces and the destruction of property and innocent life.

We want Biafra , we can get it , but it will take time, resources, planning , subtlety , strategy, negotiation and partnerships. Right now we need to protect what we have and move in a more logical and informed direction.

Thank You.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by MosheDayan: 6:59am On May 17, 2021
[s]
PissfulProtester:
God bless you ..

The brainwashed Igbo illiterates shivering at his commands will tag you yoluba moslems or Fulani jihadist now

I wish anyone who chooses to lay down his life for Kanu a safe trip to hell
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by ManuelZuka(m): 7:09am On May 17, 2021
those claiming to be igbos just to cause hatred between us, you better stop it or they stop you, it is biafra or biafra

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Nobody: 7:09am On May 17, 2021
3 .2 .1

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Jman06(m): 7:14am On May 17, 2021
Good morning to you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Thecreatorx: 7:25am On May 17, 2021
Biafranboys:

Is it your life? Why are you people crying more than the bereaved? We say we want freedom, do you guys think it's a joke? Now people know kanu is serious, the Nigerian government should sit down and split this country peacefully , we are tired of this slavery and I am not a member of ipob but I am truly tired of Nigeria, now the game have changed and the army would know its game time
Brainwashed illiterate, wike will annihilate you guys if you Bleep with Rivers again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by CelebCircle: 8:39am On May 17, 2021
Nigerian Evangelist Blasts Chidinma For Wearing Earings After Claiming To be Born Again

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hJk5VMV8ag
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by lastempero: 8:47am On May 17, 2021
Tobrasky:
If Kanu truly said he wants a suicide bombing squad then it's time that lunatic is called to order fast before things get out of hand, I've lost complete faith in this whole IPOB madness, IPOB was a perfect chance and platform to unite all the Igbo groups in the East and Niger Delta, but Kanu been the unstrategic buffon that he is wasted time cajoling, insulting, and forcing toxic minority groups who have no love for Igbos into his warped schizophrenic-induced version of Biafra... now we have useless minorities who were never relevant to the discourse of core Igbo nationalism now insulting the whole Igbo nation on account of the naivety and stupidity of relentless Kanu and his IPOB goons... that's where I completely lost faith in Kanu and his charade, this fool had the right audience based on the millions of followers in IPOB and the perfect platform to set the fire of Igbo consciousness, years wasted with nothing to show for it...no diplomatic outreach, no strategy, no smart lobbying of our political leaders and legislators to promote the interest of Biafra in the senate and house of reps... Nothing, absolutely nothing but insults, insults, insults and then threats if you dare raise a contrary opinion to Kanu and his brainless ducklings. Now here we are wasting lives of security personnels and inviting war-ready Igbo hating barbarians in uniform to unleash war on the peaceful serenity of the East... this bastard has now gone a step further in his unbridled lunacy by soliciting for suicide bombers? Suicide bombers in Igboland of all places? Chei! has it gotten to this point of depravity? I fear for the future of Alaigbo if nothing is done to tame this beast before it blossoms out of control, let's just scrape this whole IPOB nonsense and start all over again with more intelligent, sound minded and strategic people actually leading the lines of the struggle

The guy is just too emotional for my liking n and riding on the account of numerous jobless thugs littered everywhere.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by BigSarah(f): 8:52am On May 17, 2021
Well constructed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by FoolishBoy419: 9:07am On May 17, 2021
You have seen nothing yet
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by AstralBody: 9:16am On May 17, 2021
SEasternVictory:
Many of us have been flirting with Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB for a while now. There is so much injustice and poverty in Igbo land that all solutions are considered in trying to resolve the plight of the people. Massob and other groups that came before IPOB with peace and protest were killed en masse by blood thirsty illiterate and poorly trained soldiers . So when IPOB came with a more belligerent approach to resolving matters, many of us embraced their strategy and began to support some of their policies.

However, Nnamdi Kanu’s broadcasts are filled with unbridled rage, myth, hate and viciousness which becloud the message that he is trying to deliver. While, he is indeed admired for this courage in addressing the pertinent issues that affect the South East, and standing up to power without remorse or favour, his constant abuse of Africans , Nigerians and blacks generally is seriously detrimental to any international support or sympathy he may have gained or could gain if he had taken a more constructive path. Furthermore , calling blacks dumb, monkeys , fools etc is surely not the method a rational, sane and educated person would use to disseminate information to his people.

The last straw for me was his speech this evening which appeared to be a call for suicide bombers and suicide missions. This is anathema to Igbo culture and Igbo religion, we don’t encourage suicide. His speech was nothing short of a call for death en masse and by intent, on the basis of myth and delusions. Asking Igbos to accept that there will be huge loss of life without a credible solution and well equipped armoury is irresponsible and shameful.

Nnamdi Kanu has also exposed increasing levels of illiteracy amongst the youth due to rapidly falling academic standards, a decrepit education system and social media addiction; this makes them vulnerable to any wind of doctrine that flows from the mouth of Nnamdi Kanu. Exploiting the youth to achieve your aims with no respect for the value of their life is cruelty.

In addition, the random murder of security forces and call for 2000 heads to bury Ikonso is not what an educated rational leader would ever say , it’s barbaric , diabolical, and creates the impression that all Igbos are savages baying for bloodshed.

I cannot in good conscience allow Nnamdi Kanu lead Igbo youth on a suicide mission; I can no longer in good conscience cheer at the death of security forces and the destruction of property and innocent life.

We want Biafra , we can get it , but it will take time, resources, planning , subtlety , strategy, negotiation and partnerships. Right now we need to protect what we have and move in a more logical and informed direction.

Thank You.
U claim u have been a supporter n u just registered two days ago to post this trash. Go tell ur fulani terrorist say we don hear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Unik3030: 9:22am On May 17, 2021
Tobrasky:
If Kanu truly said he wants a suicide bombing squad then it's time that lunatic is called to order fast before things get out of hand, I've lost complete faith in this whole IPOB madness, IPOB was a perfect chance and platform to unite all the Igbo groups in the East and Niger Delta, but Kanu been the unstrategic buffon that he is wasted time cajoling, insulting, and forcing toxic minority groups who have no love for Igbos into his warped schizophrenic-induced version of Biafra... now we have useless minorities who were never relevant to the discourse of core Igbo nationalism now insulting the whole Igbo nation on account of the naivety and stupidity of relentless Kanu and his IPOB goons... that's where I completely lost faith in Kanu and his charade, this fool had the right audience based on the millions of followers in IPOB and the perfect platform to set the fire of Igbo consciousness, years wasted with nothing to show for it...no diplomatic outreach, no strategy, no smart lobbying of our political leaders and legislators to promote the interest of Biafra in the senate and house of reps... Nothing, absolutely nothing but insults, insults, insults and then threats if you dare raise a contrary opinion to Kanu and his brainless ducklings. Now here we are wasting lives of security personnels and inviting war-ready Igbo hating barbarians in uniform to unleash war on the peaceful serenity of the East... this bastard has now gone a step further in his unbridled lunacy by soliciting for suicide bombers? Suicide bombers in Igboland of all places? Chei! has it gotten to this point of depravity? I fear for the future of Alaigbo if nothing is done to tame this beast before it blossoms out of control, let's just scrape this whole IPOB nonsense and start all over again with more intelligent, sound minded and strategic people actually leading the lines of the struggle

the moment he boasted about planning Ekweremadu humiliation is the moment he crossed d line,no sane politician will want to have anything to do with him n his group no matter what they have to say n to add insult upon injury,he called for the head of a mad man like wike
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Unik3030: 9:22am On May 17, 2021
Tobrasky:
If Kanu truly said he wants a suicide bombing squad then it's time that lunatic is called to order fast before things get out of hand, I've lost complete faith in this whole IPOB madness, IPOB was a perfect chance and platform to unite all the Igbo groups in the East and Niger Delta, but Kanu been the unstrategic buffon that he is wasted time cajoling, insulting, and forcing toxic minority groups who have no love for Igbos into his warped schizophrenic-induced version of Biafra... now we have useless minorities who were innever relevant to the discourse of core Igbo nationalism now insulting the whole Igbo nation on account of the naivety and stupidity of relentless Kanu and his IPOB goons... that's where I completely lost faith in Kanu and his charade, this fool had the right audience based on the millions of followers in IPOB and the perfect platform to set the fire of Igbo consciousness, years wasted with nothing to show for it...no diplomatic outreach, no strategy, no smart lobbying of our political leaders and legislators to promote the interest of Biafra in the senate and house of reps... Nothing, absolutely nothing but insults, insults, insults and then threats if you dare raise a contrary opinion to Kanu and his brainless ducklings. Now here we are wasting lives of security personnels and inviting war-ready Igbo hating barbarians in uniform to unleash war on the peaceful serenity of the East... this bastard has now gone a step further in his unbridled lunacy by soliciting for suicide bombers? Suicide bombers in Igboland of all places? Chei! has it gotten to this point of depravity? I fear for the future of Alaigbo if nothing is done to tame this beast before it blossoms out of control, let's just scrape this whole IPOB nonsense and start all over again with more intelligent, sound minded and strategic people actually leading the lines of the struggle

the moment he boasted about planning Ekweremadu humiliation is the moment he crossed d line,no sane politician will want to have anything to do with him n his group no matter what they have to say n to add insult upon injury,he called for the head of a mad man like wike
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by superjab247: 9:36am On May 17, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I pray one day his gullible followers understand how this albino have been using them for their money in the name of fake promise. The stark illiterate can't even realized that Nigeria can't break away.
Nigeria can break when the people of the south and east are ready,but MNK isn't qualified to lead the mission to break Igbos from Nigeria

If USSR can break who is nigerriya
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by blamingthedevil: 9:40am On May 17, 2021
Following
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by respect80(m): 9:44am On May 17, 2021
SEasternVictory:

Thank You.
Sensible and truly apt the situation on ground.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by superjab247: 9:47am On May 17, 2021
ManuelZuka:
those claiming to be igbos just to cause hatred between us, you better stop it or they stop you, it is biafra or biafra
Shut up,I am a die hard biafran but for nnamdi Kanu to call for suicide squads in the SE and give our enemies more chance to kill our youths more,then the lunatic need to be banned from making Futher inviting statements and be must be called to order before it is too late.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by superjab247: 9:47am On May 17, 2021
ManuelZuka:
Shut up,I am a die hard biafran but for nnamdi Kanu to call for suicide squads in the SE and give our enemies more chance to kill our youths more,then the lunatic need to be banned from making Futher inviting statements on twitter and be must be called to order before it is too late.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Joromi1: 9:49am On May 17, 2021
You guys are the reason why Conwu is still feeling relevant. Imagine creating a thread to discuss a coward. Is he that important? Tueh! IPOB terrorists.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by freeman5050: 10:06am On May 17, 2021
SEasternVictory:

However, Nnamdi Kanu’s broadcasts are filled with unbridled rage, myth, hate and viciousness which becloud the message that he is trying to deliver. While he is indeed admired for this courage in addressing the pertinent issues that affect the South East, and standing up to power without remorse or favour, his constant abuse of Africans , Nigerians and blacks generally is seriously detrimental to any international support or sympathy he may have gained or could gain if he had taken a more constructive approach. Furthermore , calling blacks dumb, monkeys , fools etc is surely not the method a rational, sane and educated person should use to disseminate information to the people he claims to love.

Thank You.

Never you mind this Northern here using a wrong moniker to deceive and confused some people. People should go and check his profile, when he registered this moniker and what he/she beliefs. All he has been posting is against the south east aim.
Oga stay one side....you are confusing some people...

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Nobody: 10:10am On May 17, 2021
Hate him or like him, he's the only one who can do what he's doing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by zanshi: 10:14am On May 17, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu needs to be tact in the actualization of Biafra, he can do this by trying to promote food security in Alaigbo but making sure Igbos are self reliant in terms of food production also, there Nnamdi Kanu needs to get Igbos to save more in Dollars so it can be transferable to the Biafran currency. He needs to do away with the excessive shouting and yelling.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by gidgiddy: 10:29am On May 17, 2021
SEasternVictory:

However, Nnamdi Kanu’s broadcasts are filled with unbridled rage, myth, hate and viciousness which becloud the message that he is trying to deliver. While he is indeed admired for this courage in addressing the pertinent issues that affect the South East, and standing up to power without remorse or favour, his constant abuse of Africans , Nigerians and blacks generally is seriously detrimental to any international support or sympathy he may have gained or could gain if he had taken a more constructive approach. Furthermore , calling blacks dumb, monkeys , fools etc is surely not the method a rational, sane and educated person should use to disseminate information to the people he claims to love.

Dont make me laugh. You are in a country where Boko haram, killer herdsmen and ISWAP are all armed to the teeth, invading communities, kidnapping hundreds of school children for ransom and slaughtering people on a daily basis, but your concern are the words that come out of Kanu's mouth? Are you for real? Do you know how many Southern Kaduna indigenes are in IDP camps? Do you know how many victims of killer herdsmen Governor Ortom of Benue has buried this year? Have any idea how many people ISWAP is currently holding hostage? And you are here lamenting about the words that come out Kanu's mouth?

Thank You.

Where were people like you when the security forces were busy shooting and killing thousands of unarmed Biafran protesters? Where were people like you when the security forces killing, abducting, detaining, torturing unarmed Biafran agitators? Its only when UGM attacks security forces that you people suddenly realise that to kill someone unnecessarily is a bad thing. Kanu should fold his hands and continually watch innocent people get murdered in cold blood by the security forces so as to remain politically correct?

Your President has never sent Soldiers to go after his AK47 wielding herdsmen brothers who are killing thousands of Nigerians every year, but he has no problem deploying Soldiers to the East all the time

Wherever there is injustice, there is never peace.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by alfasexy: 10:33am On May 17, 2021
Mr dss. Is that all you got?

Try harder.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by dared0637: 10:44am On May 17, 2021
gidgiddy:

Dont make me laugh. You are in a country where Boko haram, killer herdsmen and ISWAP are all armed to the teeth, invading communities, kidnapping hundreds of school children for ransom and slaughtering people on a daily basis, but your concern are the words that come out of Kanu's mouth? Are you for real? Do you know how many Southern Kaduna indigenes are in IDP camps? Do you know how many victims of killer herdsmen Governor Ortom of Benue has buried this year? Have any idea how many people ISWAP is currently holding hostage? And you are here lamenting about the words that come out Kanu's mouth?

Where were people like you when the security forces were busy shooting and killing thousands of unarmed Biafran protesters? Where were people like you when the security forces killing, abducting, detaining, torturing unarmed Biafran agitators? Its only when UGM attacks security forces that you people suddenly realise that to kill someone unnecessarily is a bad thing. Kanu should fold his hands and continually watch innocent people get murdered in cold blood by the security forces so as to remain politically correct?

Your President has never sent Soldiers to go after his AK47 wielding herdsmen brothers who are killing thousands of Nigerians every year, but he has no problem deploying Soldiers to the East all the time

Wherever there is injustice, there is never peace.
So you wrote all this garbage to justify Kanu's open recruitment for suicide bombers in Alaigbo, like do you realize how messed up that is? do you know what that portends for us in the East when we start seeing willing suicide bombing squads signing up to strap explosives to themselves or vehicles to attack security outposts? Have you taken time to process the level of anarchy, chaos and frightening pandemic of radicalization of our youths that will spread all over the East with the type of madness Kanu is on about?

Guy curb your emotions and stop been an unprincipled shameless apologist, slowly but surely we're seeing our peaceful and beautiful East degenerate into another war ravaged North east region soon... ESN should have just quietly stuck to the original blueprint of flushing out criminal herdsmen from our land, now we have absolute madness and chaos pervading the East because we are so partisan and enmeshed in our siege mentality complex that we can't tell ourselves the truth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Tinubuadvocate: 10:54am On May 17, 2021
Stop attaching yourself to the people of niger delta. These people has warned you guys many time even they still did that yesterday.
superjab247:

Nigeria can break when the people of the south and east are ready,but MNK isn't qualified to lead the mission to break Igbos from Nigeria

If USSR can break who is nigerriya
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by gidgiddy: 11:19am On May 17, 2021
dared0637:

So you wrote all this garbage to justify Kanu's open recruitment for suicide bombers in Alaigbo, like do you realize how messed up that is? do you know what that portends for us in the East when we start seeing willing suicide bombing squads signing up to strap explosives to themselves or vehicles to attack security outposts? Have you taken time to process the level of anarchy, chaos and frightening pandemic of radicalization of our youths that will spread all over the East with the type of madness Kanu is on about?

Guy curb your emotions and stop been an unprincipled shameless apologist, slowly but surely we're seeing our peaceful and beautiful East degenerate into another war ravaged North east region soon... ESN should have just quietly stuck to the original blueprint of flushing out criminal herdsmen from our land, now we have absolute madness and chaos pervading the East because we are so partisan and enmeshed in our siege mentality complex that we can't tell ourselves the truth.

Ohhhh, so you now know that unnecessary violence is a terrible thing? But if it was 10 unarmed IPOB who were gunned down in cold blood, you will forget about writting long epistle such as the above. Your federal government brought violence into a peaceful agitation and they will have to live with it.

Years of extra-judicial killings of unarmed people, years of military brutality, years of illegal detention and torture. Where there is injustice, there is never peace.

Those who make peaceful agitation impossible will make violent agitation inevitable - President John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by bkool7(m): 11:32am On May 17, 2021
This is the warning I'm sounding on Sunday. Igboho.
He's fast becoming another Nnamdi Kanu and he's also gaining followership among the jobless ill-informed Yoruba youth by deceiving them with claims of freedom. None of them bother to ask him freedom from what?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit by Valkrie: 11:57am On May 17, 2021
Staphylococcus:
I don't know why the Federal Government cannot contract the the life of the hunchback albino.

Israel and Russian assassin's will silence this coward for life. And doubt if their services will go over $200k

Just because he want freedom for his people? Why is it hard to allow the igbos to go? Kept baffling me...!!

Fact remains that forced marriage never last...it always end either peacefully or with blood..!!

You also should take it into account that the ipob people can equally contract those you are advising the government to contract to assassinate Kanu to also begin to knock out any government official that enters any country abroad...Nobody have the monopoly of madness...if you think you are mad then wait and see when you confront a very hungery, opressed and angry man...!!!
He got nothing to loose fighting you but all to gain..!!

Your comment is childish to say, think carefully before you respond to issues next time...!!

I hope you know how military head have rolled and still rolling uptill now for killing Ikonso..!! Be careful what you wish...!! No pon intended and I hold no brief for the ipob people...just saying fact as it is..!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits / Free Football Betting Tips And Analysis For A Week / We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.