Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story (31208 Views)

Drone Pictures Of Governor Ademola Adeleke Campaigning In Modakeke / Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video / Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by pedel: 12:39pm On May 17, 2021
Are you the author of the attached Facebook post?

Sleekfingers:

keep praying for peace without doing the necessary........i still dont understand why most nigerians always praying for everything......

They pray to pass an exam, they pray to have money, they pray to win a football match without adequate preparation, etc

oga prayers dont put jack on the table.....
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by jneutron4000: 12:51pm On May 17, 2021
[s]
xavuv:

That's what u should have said the first time. Receive sense bro
[/s]goat
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Gamesmart: 1:01pm On May 17, 2021
pedel:
Modakeke-ife War Looming Again

Modakeke-Ife crisis unraveling again.
Don't make unnecessary journey to Ife or Modakeke today.
Some Ife farmers were killed in Toro and Oyere farm four days ago.
There was gun shots at Oke Eso and other boundaries last night.
Please let pray for peace and adjust your movements.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4602782599737579&id=100000176524707

What a moronic thread title!

Where is "The Real Story"?
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by xavuv: 1:02pm On May 17, 2021
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]sorry my brother, i have been a real goat. Please forgive me

Ok ok i forgive u. Let me rest
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by LiesSlayer007: 1:05pm On May 17, 2021
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]keep quiet and stop spreading falsehood. I posted a video done last night by both men from Ife and Modakeke and you are blabbing. The right thing to do is to de escalate and stop building up tension you Fooolll.
i witnessed the 1997 and early 2000 ife/modakeke war,and you can only pray it doesnt happen again.was even caught in crossfire at urban day secondary school. spreading of false stories shpould be a capital offence

1 Like

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by officialmario(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2021
pedel:
Modakeke-ife War Looming Again

Modakeke-Ife crisis unraveling again.
Don't make unnecessary journey to Ife or Modakeke today.
Some Ife farmers were killed in Toro and Oyere farm four days ago.
There was gun shots at Oke Eso and other boundaries last night.
Please let pray for peace and adjust your movements.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4602782599737579&id=100000176524707
where did you get your own story from?
this is not the main cause of the ife/modakeke crisis, you don knw the real story of how it all started, if you are a true indigene of ife or modakeke, go and consult your elders, they will give you more clue.

2 Likes

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by jneutron4000: 1:46pm On May 17, 2021
[s]
xavuv:

Ok ok i forgive u. Let me rest
[/s]
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by WorldRichest: 1:58pm On May 17, 2021
Asgard73:
If true ... walahi.. modaeke go deal with ife o

Yoruba and peace no Dey same sentence..

If not for lugard... them for don kill themselves finish .. fighting those ikiriji .. okitipupa .. wars ... with Dane guns and juju grin

Those their wars Na Sophistication grin

Abeg play us movie jare...

Heard the wars always comes after a period of years ...

How true?

Dem go wan change this thread to igbo bashing

We all know they hate truth .. and will abuse or curse anyone who tell em truth..

And this unfortunate child too na somebody's pikin. What a loss.

2 Likes

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Kenny9857(m): 2:01pm On May 17, 2021
Asgard73:

Forget those humans... when the land burn with those their egg bomb dem use destroy akarabadaa..
Them go used am on that oduduwA Head for Mayfair roundabout cheesy

They hate truth... even in 21century grin
Please stop this bro cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by DenreleDave(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2021
MsAllison:
but I thought Avanja are peaceful and love themselves cheesy

thunder fire all Tinubu urchins in the mighty name of Jesus AMEN

Sammy07 just gave u a savage reply with Pic..

Chai shame on you grin grin

Hard core unrepentant Tribalist

1 Like

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Dpaulie(m): 2:13pm On May 17, 2021
What you don't understand is that, if this comes to be true, then not only ife/modakeke will be affected.. some of u we're not born in 1980, 83, 97.. those who witnessed it can relate
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by NOwazobia: 2:20pm On May 17, 2021
Does anyone wish to fight a war before it's fought? War is just the outcome of intolerable failed agreement. It happens accidently. The once that have been fought before now, no one sat down and wish them.

Intolerable attacks that leads to reprisals is what cause war whether you don't want before now, doesn't not matter again, when wrath overflows.
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by MsAllison(f): 2:27pm On May 17, 2021
DenreleDave:

Sammy07 just gave u a savage reply with Pic..

Chai shame on you grin grin

Hard core unrepentant Tribalist
my love how are you kiss
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Tdotbluejays: 2:27pm On May 17, 2021
Modakekes again ?
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2021
MsAllison:
but I thought Avanja are peaceful and love themselves cheesy

thunder fire all Tinubu urchins in the mighty name of Jesus AMEN
Una no even get shame? grin

Every other day their is a report of communal clashes in one igbo state or another. Just yesterday...na for Anambra dem burn burn people houses and properties. Dey try get sense, this is 21st century grin

2 Likes

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Tdotbluejays: 2:48pm On May 17, 2021
jneutron4000:
[/s]Nothing like that, it is the plan of the enemy because of the growing agitation for Yoruba Nation but wise people from both Ife and Modakeke has stepped in to calm the situation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOqqThqsxjY
Thanks for posting this video.

2 Likes

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Christistruth00: 2:48pm On May 17, 2021
The Politicians deliberately restarted the Crisis to distract attention from Yoruba Nation there has been Peace for more than 15 years

At the end of the day Modakeke and Ife are Children of the Same Mother

1 Like

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Christistruth00: 2:52pm On May 17, 2021
Asgard73:

Spend 15 years in Yoruba land .. even do yoruba juju and fought Yoruba war..the betrayed me and jarule..

That’s it.

I know yoruba more than Yoruba people wella .. but will never speak that language

Modakeke go chop ife sallaa..

I pray for peace... not them that wish destruction and death on igbos.

Modakeke and Ife will settle everything Peacefully and even hug each other afterwards this time

We cannot be fighting ourselves while IPOB and Killer Herdsmen are trying to attack Yorubaland

By the Way I am from Modakeke and Ooni must have a Peaceful and Joyous reign.

3 Likes

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by sultry69(m): 2:59pm On May 17, 2021
yanabasee1:
Good one.....

Next time, they should try to locate their brothers in Benin Republic......

Until their governor get sense, their matter is none of any same Nigerian business....
This terrorist has started rejoicing, while his hell called territory had been ravaged by war.
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by pedel: 3:13pm On May 17, 2021
I am certain I am old enough to be your father.
Only a child born after the year 2000 writes and make assumptions the way you did.
The person killed is my uncle and we are yet to get his body.
You don't have to be insensitive. You don't have to comment on every post.

officialmario:

where did you get your own story from?
this is not the main cause of the ife/modakeke crisis, you don knw the real story of how it all started, if you are a true indigene of ife or modakeke, go and consult your elders, they will give you more clue.
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by CocoaOla: 3:37pm On May 17, 2021
Modakeke, Oyo and are oromiyan defendant one of oduduwa son
Oromiyan was once a king in ile ife
Modakeke and ife are bloods all yoruba are bloods families same ancestors same people same language

Only fools fuels violence among families

The fighting news is a political propaganda

Great yoruba nation!
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Pauladex(m): 3:50pm On May 17, 2021
I am in Modakeke as we speak, nothing like war again. We are for peace. We can settle our differences and we will.

3 Likes

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by officialmario(m): 4:03pm On May 17, 2021
[quote author=pedel post=101782815]I am certain I am old enough to be your father.
Only a child born after the year 2000 writes and make assumptions the way you did.
The person killed is my uncle and we are yet to get his body.
You don't have to be insensitive. You don't have to comment on every post.

Dapada alaye... Your statement telling me you are old enough to be my father is more than your stinking mouth. Are you okay? How old are you? Do you share the same age with Nigeria? I guess you dont have a father or probably you dont have respect for your father at home or you always beat your father at home...
swallow your words, and to hell with your age..you cannot just come to nairaland and tell us fake stories...may the soul of your brother that died during the war never rest in peace...
i spent over 5years in owode at modakeke and i am familiar with those old areas you have mentioned.
go back home and go and learn from your elders...oponu.

1 Like

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Mutaultope(m): 5:31pm On May 17, 2021
just heard from RAVE fm in osogbo that it's all fake news .... nothing like such happened

1 Like

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by ofiko123(m): 7:41pm On May 17, 2021
Who is the governor of osun state?? He should do something about what is happening in osun state ASAP...
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Christistruth00: 8:03pm On May 17, 2021
ofiko123:
Who is the governor of osun state?? He should do something about what is happening in osun state ASAP...

Modakeke and Ife are both peaceful

Go and Sleep
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by ofiko123(m): 9:44pm On May 17, 2021
Christistruth00:

Modakeke and Ife are both peaceful

Go and Sleep

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by delpee(f): 9:49pm On May 17, 2021
pedel:
My uncle was killed in Toro farm four days ago. We are still unable to retrieve his corpse.
You can shove your Yoruba nation up my arse.
This post was to warn people to restrict their movement.
I am not sure if you were born in 1980, 83 or 1997 when the war started.
War doesn't discriminate. If you can't warn people to stay save you should keep your data to watch YouTube videos.

Condolences on the sad loss of your uncle.

The killers may not be Ife people considering what is going on everywhere these days. It's wiser and safer to remain calm and avoid another round of war which could ruin the whole town.

Ife and Modakeke people will live together in peace against the evil plan of detractors. The vigilantes on both sides should work harder towards containing the criminals on both sides and external aggressors who are mischief makers.

1 Like

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:51pm On May 17, 2021
This could be the handiwork of some foreign elements who want to set Yorubas up against themselves. Though there will always be mutual suspicion between the people of Ile Ife and Modakeke,but I'm of the strongest opinion that nobody wants war again.

We ( Yoruba) must not allow our enemies to infiltrate our camp with the intent of setting us up against ourselves. We have to stand together as a united force against our enemies while we settle whatever differences we may have as family affairs. I was at both Ile Ife and Modakeke today and I was extremely happy with what I saw in all the places I visited. Oodua afewonro,a gbe gbogbo omo Yoruba o !

Baba Ooni and Baba Ogunsua,o dowo eyin agbaagba meji l'otu ife o ! We don't want any war among ourselves again. Ife and Midakeke are one ; indivisibly one ! All Yoruba are one ! We are a wise and intelligent people. Why should we allow some senseless wanderers from sahel to set us up against ourselves in order to weaken our ranks ? They already know their game is up in Yoruba land. We therefore,can't afford to walk into their trap,please !

Omo Yoruba r'onu re o !

2 Likes

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by kabillionaire(m): 12:48am On May 18, 2021
So where is the real story?
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Dapson73(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2021
kabillionaire:
So where is the real story?

I wonder ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain / Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast / Kelvin Ibinabo Beaten For Refusing To Sing APC Candidate Campaign Song In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.