Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story (31207 Views)

Drone Pictures Of Governor Ademola Adeleke Campaigning In Modakeke / Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video / Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by 0balufonlll: 12:17pm On May 19, 2021
Christistruth00:

Modakeke and Ife will settle everything Peacefully and even hug each other afterwards this time

We cannot be fighting ourselves while IPOB and Killer Herdsmen are trying to attack Yorubaland

By the Way I am from Modakeke and in case you don’t know the Ooni’s Mother is also from Modakeke and our son must have a Peaceful and Joyous reign.

This is a lie bro/sis.
Ogunwusi is Ife on the left and Ife on the right.

1 Like

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Christistruth00: 12:27pm On May 19, 2021
0balufonlll:

This is a lie bro/sis.
Ogunwusi is Ife on the left and Ife on the right.

If you say so but I will do more research to confirm

Which area exactly is his mother from because some Ife Villages have a lot of Modakeke living in them eg Ipetu
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by 0balufonlll: 2:50pm On May 19, 2021
Christistruth00:

If you say so but I will do more research to confirm

Which area exactly is his mother from because some Ife Villages have a lot of Modakeke living in them eg Ipetu

The mother is from a compound in Okerewe quarters, right behind the palace.
I do not think I need to mention that here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says / Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain / Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.