Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story (31206 Views)

Drone Pictures Of Governor Ademola Adeleke Campaigning In Modakeke / Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video / Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Kingluqman(m): 8:18am On May 17, 2021
I don't pray they start that ward again. Ooni and Ogunshua should get sense fa, because I witness that 1997 own and it was terrible. Till today, both Ife and Modakeke are not 100% balance in some areas that were affected then.

War is not good ooo

1 Like

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by ShadowCracker(m): 8:26am On May 17, 2021
pedel:
My uncle was killed in Toro farm four days ago. We are still unable to retrieve his corpse.
You can shove your Yoruba nation up my arse.
This post was to warn people to restrict their movement.
I am not sure if you were born in 1980, 83 or 1997 when the war started.
War doesn't discriminate. If you can't warn people to stay save you should keep your data to watch YouTube videos.

Bro what concerns Yoruba nation with Ife-Modakeke crisis.
I don't understated how this correlate with Yoruba self-determination struggle. sad
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Exclusive101: 8:30am On May 17, 2021
Why not call him for rule 3.

MsAllison:
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by pedel: 8:36am On May 17, 2021
Read the post I replied to.
Someone else brought Yoruba nation into it.
ShadowCracker:

Bro what concerns Yoruba nation with Ife-Modakeke crisis.
I don't understated how this correlate with Yoruba self-determination struggle. sad
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Arda1000(m): 8:45am On May 17, 2021
Sammy07:

Where is Kanu By the way?
his emancipating and lecturing all who love freedom all over the world through his speech,so where is Buhari?
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Kindledlight(m): 9:03am On May 17, 2021
Asgard73:
If true ... walahi.. modaeke go deal with ife o

Yoruba and peace no Dey same sentence..

If not for lugard... them for don kill themselves finish .. fighting those ikiriji .. okitipupa .. wars ... with Dane guns and juju grin

Those their wars Na Sophistication grin

Abeg play us movie jare...

Heard the wars always comes after a period of years ...

How true?

Dem go wan change this thread to igbo bashing

We all know they hate truth .. and will abuse or curse anyone who tell em truth..

You funny die

Sha continue living in your illusion

3 Likes

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Siwisheswereesh: 9:09am On May 17, 2021
[s]
Asgard73:

You need attention Yoruba man...

I don’t do gay... you can cancel yourself... I don’t give a fvck...

Oya cancel and keep canceling.. so typical..
Insecured human.

If you don’t cancel this .... “ then you’re like a fool”

Cancel and let the Yoruba in you radiate well.

Next!
[/s]

Be careful! angry

1 Like

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Exponential101: 9:17am On May 17, 2021
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by EkwulobiaTV: 11:27am On May 17, 2021
Following...
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Olisehinnocent: 11:33am On May 17, 2021
Yes Benin IDP camp is not Ife cheesy wink grin
Sammy07:

Ile Ife isn't Eboyin.
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by GeneralPula: 11:34am On May 17, 2021
There’s no an inch of truth in this dumb analysis..

2 Likes

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Sleekfingers: 11:35am On May 17, 2021
pedel:
Modakeke-ife War Looming Again

Modakeke-Ife crisis unraveling again.
Don't make unnecessary journey to Ife or Modakeke today.
Some Ife farmers were killed in Toro and Oyere farm four days ago.
There was gun shots at Oke Eso and other boundaries last night.
Please let pray for peace and adjust your movements.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4602782599737579&id=100000176524707

keep praying for peace without doing the necessary........i still dont understand why most nigerians always praying for everything......

They pray to pass an exam, they pray to have money, they pray to win a football match without adequate preparation, etc

oga prayers dont put jack on the table.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Sterope(f): 11:49am On May 17, 2021
Here we go again. I thought this matter was already finished and buried.
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Testtest0: 11:49am On May 17, 2021
Enlightening
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Nobody: 11:51am On May 17, 2021
pedel:
It's a waste of time reasoning with cretins like you. I just told you I lost an uncle 4 days ago which is why the crisis started.
Can you dispute the fact that people were killed in the past few days?
Can you dispute the fact that there were gun shots being fired around oke eso over night today?
While there is an ongoing peace talk would you suggest your family members go attend a party around the boundries today?

Northern fool trying his stupid divide and rule tactics.....you've failed.
There's conflicts even within families......how much more an ethnic group, this weak attempt to discredit Yoruba nation agitators is rettarded, because we have our internal issues doesn't mean we should allow external forces overrun our lands......

1 Like

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Danking1: 11:53am On May 17, 2021
Afonja crying chai..... This one makes them shiver in deep down pains.....

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Nobody: 11:53am On May 17, 2021
jneutron4000:
You lost an Uncle, my condolence, Nevertheless let hope for things to be calm, the video I shared with you was done last night by both the Youth leader from Ife and Modakeke, even Ooni has called for calm. What we all need to do is to spread the news of things being under control and not putting petrol into fire by raising up tensions. As at yesterday, youths and men from both sides have sat down and reach a peace accord, people like you now who are not aware of that are still busy spreading fear and tensions all around.

His aim is to spread falsehood and lies....anyone can claim anything online.

3 Likes

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by OMOJOHN001: 11:53am On May 17, 2021
pedel:
It's a waste of time reasoning with cretins like you. I just told you I lost an uncle 4 days ago which is why the crisis started.
Can you dispute the fact that people were killed in the past few days?
Can you dispute the fact that there were gun shots being fired around oke eso over night today?
While there is an ongoing peace talk would you suggest your family members go attend a party around the boundries today?

Is your uncle name or Alias, called OKOLERE AGBE?

I knew the man and I have also done some insider investigation on this war issue as a journalist, I believe everything will be fine very soon.

Those villages needs to be attended to and security should be made available. villages like.
Toro
Alape
Alapata
Yekere
Molodo
Alaka
Aranse
and many others that I can't recall their name for now.

May peace reign at the end.

1 Like

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Yankee101: 12:04pm On May 17, 2021
Dividing nigeria.....hmmmm....if you live alone with your tribe, does that guarantee peace? No
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by vanrichie1(m): 12:04pm On May 17, 2021
It’s true like two ife people was kill in Toro
Some were wounded with cutlass
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by xavuv: 12:06pm On May 17, 2021
jneutron4000:
You lost an Uncle, my condolence,

That's what u should have said the first time. Receive sense bro
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 17, 2021
I have guys in Ife....and this whole matter is being blown out of proportion.

Yorubaland has lost more people and investments to herdsmen attacks than inter communal skirmishes.....the oni and alaafin should prove useful and ensure that peace is restored before this conflict is exploited by enemies of the south west.......since the southern governors meeting the northern fools have stepped up their propaganda and falsehood in other to distabilize the the moral of southerners....it will fail.

4 Likes

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Kosk: 12:08pm On May 17, 2021
Sammy07:

So you even know mayfair.
You've been in Yoruba land as spies

Don't mind him, he's an OAU student. Mo ti ka were di e di e.

2 Likes

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Kosk: 12:10pm On May 17, 2021
Asgard73:

Spend 15 years in Yoruba land .. even do yoruba juju and fought Yoruba war..the betrayed me and jarule..

That’s it.

I know yoruba more than Yoruba people wella .. but will never speak that language

Modakeke go chop ife sallaa..

I pray for peace... not them that wish destruction and death on igbos.
Chijioke, Enugu boy that reside in Ibadan and school in Ife, you lie a lot!!!

7 Likes

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by kampbelo(m): 12:10pm On May 17, 2021
jneutron4000:
You lost an Uncle, my condolence, Nevertheless let hope for things to be calm, the video I shared with you was done last night by both the Youth leader from Ife and Modakeke, even Ooni has called for calm. What we all need to do is to spread the news of things being under control and not putting petrol into fire by raising up tensions. As at yesterday, youths and men from both sides have sat down and reach a peace accord, people like you now who are not aware of that are still busy spreading fear and tensions all around.

The gunshots was in the midnight while peace talk was last night
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by KoshCAD: 12:25pm On May 17, 2021
Sammy07:

Ile Ife isn't Eboyin.
Hahahahaha, salvage

2 Likes

Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by KoshCAD: 12:32pm On May 17, 2021
Olisehinnocent:
Yes Benin IDP camp is not Ife cheesy wink grin
Yes o,ife is motass burial site like ebonyi
Re: Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story by Kreme(m): 12:35pm On May 17, 2021
Sammy07:

1. Which of the Yoruba wars undecided

2. Why you come to Yoruba land in the first place.
Answer to question number 2::::Because where I'm from it's muddy, our village people are enemies of progress and I have to look for greener pastures

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) / Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.