Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide (25186 Views)

Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged / Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) / Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by RMoneyInTheBank: 9:50am On May 17, 2021
You went to see your boyfriend and was also expressed at the same time... His dick must be too small

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by GeneralPula: 9:50am On May 17, 2021
In China and some sane countries, both she and her family would have been arrested for causing public nuisance..

9 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by BanevsJoker(m): 9:50am On May 17, 2021
I couldn't get beyond the first 5 seconds because of the stupid lie. "Not a hookup but you went to see your boyfriend". This girl mumu sha.

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by Oluwaseunkuti: 9:51am On May 17, 2021
See her big head like ibadan Coconut, Running away from URS family is now the way out abi...The police need to detail this girl because I don't think she normal... Village People at Work!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by tiswell(m): 9:51am On May 17, 2021
something is fishy about her whereabouts

3 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by DModeCntStopMe: 9:53am On May 17, 2021
All of them are mad.

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by ibechris(m): 9:53am On May 17, 2021
When they want look for pity,they will claim to be depressed.

For me,every Nigerian is depressed and sick under this Buhari,just that we all managing our depression economically.

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by SmartyPants(m): 9:55am On May 17, 2021
solosamste:
How are we sure that she is not even doing this video under duress and command of her kidnapper?
Because even as she is talking she looks uneasy and tensed up and keep on looking at a particular direction for what to say.

This is straightforward. She said she told her room mate where she was going. So if she is missing according to all ye detectives who read body language professionally, then start from there. Somebody says I'm going to so and so place. After a while you declare them missing and refuse to accept their word for it. Why? Okay, go to the place and check!

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by Olisehinnocent: 9:55am On May 17, 2021
She should allow agbero boys to knack her over wide pussy till she die than to be giving us problem here. We wey dey this naija no geh joy. Person no go enjoy his weed in peace undecided
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by tgmservice: 9:56am On May 17, 2021
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by OmoOshodi(m): 9:56am On May 17, 2021
The guy will soon send her away after he's tired of her hole....stup.id girl....she's dickmatized

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by Fuckyoumod: 9:57am On May 17, 2021
Mynd44:

If she wants to end this, she should walk into a police station and sign a statement. That will put everyone at peace as to duress or no duress
this advice you are dishing out, who are you dishing it out to?

I.T.K.....
What's your business in all of this?

The mumu girl said she is not missing.
So you people should leave the girl alone. Ahhhh.... Abi is she the solution to the multiple problems of this country?

3 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by Charmingrascal(m): 9:57am On May 17, 2021
She is a wayward child who leaves Calabar to go and f*ck in Lagos.

Nothing will change that fact

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by majamajic(m): 9:58am On May 17, 2021
Believe girls , your wahala

Depressed , u go from Calabar to Lagos , off phone join

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by Rickylambert: 9:58am On May 17, 2021
When ppl who had seen how stupid some wayward ladies could be,Some ppl will come here to attack them.This is an idiot putting her family and friends in trauma while she’s enjoying prick somewhere.
Here her out.....She heard she’s missing,So she switch her phone.

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by vower(m): 9:58am On May 17, 2021
Am I the only one who watched the video. That girl has been kidnapped and is forced to say those things. She's not at ease, blinking, touching her eyes and I think sweating. It's as if she was forced to say those things

4 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by chatinent: 9:58am On May 17, 2021
Jeromejnr:
What a generation!

Parents these days are trying sha.

People are calling you to find out about your well being, you switch off phone in response.

It is well.

Many people want to trend at their life's risk.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by denuga01: 9:59am On May 17, 2021
This lady is a terrible lier. Some very close to her friend was forced to show me the screen shots whatsapp messages she & that her friend chatted when I insisted she was missing right from when she was asking for directions from school to ikorodu in lagos. She went ahead to showed me the chat on Saturday that she was still in lagos & planning to go back this last Saturday and she claimed she didn't come to lag. This new twist of depression is just to fool the public when she has been exposed.

3 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by Nobody: 9:59am On May 17, 2021
FRUSTRATION by THE APC administraton.

She dey next level.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by Ernesthugo(m): 10:00am On May 17, 2021
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by don3e(m): 10:00am On May 17, 2021
Critical analysis Don't you think she is under gun-point while making that video?
It is possible that she is depressed and it is also possible she is under duress to make that video.
Don't you think they created that video to stop proper policing to be made: I meant proper investigation.
God Help us all

3 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by idiagbo86(m): 10:02am On May 17, 2021
power of preek. ladies of these days chill off with preek,what a world.

Tufiakwa!!!

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by JooEeL(m): 10:03am On May 17, 2021
She said she went to her boyfriend's place.

Wow. So the masochist Nairaland guys were right all along. Lol. grin

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by Mattsilva: 10:03am On May 17, 2021
moscobabs:
Is like something dey worry u guys, we have over 200,000,000 Nigerians with alot of issues dealing with us as a Country and one yidiot is giving us problem, how many people don die since the first day her news came up?

Why Nairaland moderators dey do like this sef? Must everytin about the attention seeker come on frontpage?
must you comment Or the moderators force you to comment cool shocked

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by jaxxy(m): 10:04am On May 17, 2021
Is she quarreling with her dad? Let her call him and explain where and who she is with. Also the people holding her better explain their roles or else they may get into trouble themselves if this gets out of hand.

Lastly if she’s fine she should be allowed to say wherever she is comfortable and her depression issues addressed.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by PussyKing(m): 10:06am On May 17, 2021
Her business, we have bigger issues of Buhari receiving calls from his territory brethren president against is Isreal
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by Angrygoat: 10:07am On May 17, 2021
I might be depressed on a daily,but my pay day na once. The country is depressed and so is everyone. What do u expect. I bought a drink yesterday,the lady that sold it to me yelled at me just cos what I bought was 220. She added her own 30 naira and started yelling at me when ibgave her 1000naira note,I bone. While going home another idiot mistakenly stepped on me and instead of her to apologise,she yelled at me. Well everyone yells. I had to yell at the stupid generator repairer that scammed me last month,he later started begging me. Everyone is just mad under thus buhari era. And we yelled too much over trivial issues. I have no pity for stupid bastard idiotic runs gals. Idiot. So there is no guy in the whole of calabar that u can date and fuc k. You had had risk your life all in the name of I love traveling and zoom u ran to lag. Well na u know. oponu
This generation is cursed

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by Coldie(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2021
Nigerians must cast the process. You say you are depressed and attempted suicide and your phone is bad and then u run to your bfs house.

Next thing u know feminists would start up go fund me for her
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by goodman1987: 10:09am On May 17, 2021
IPOB always be a problems to this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother And Son Arrested For Killing Their Neighbor In Ogun (Photo) / Nigerian Man Found Dead In A Dustbin In India (Photos, Video) / See The Imposter Who Makes Up To 10K Daily From Extorting Lagos Motorists. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.