Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide (25201 Views)

Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged / Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) / Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:11am On May 17, 2021
Breeze never blow, fowl yansh don dey open...

Who no know go know...
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by pweetylass(f): 10:11am On May 17, 2021
Any small thing like dis dem go dey commit suicide. Oga oo,suicide is now metta #10.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by Nobody: 10:11am On May 17, 2021
At this point I think it's a family plot to gain attention.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by EmperorTolson: 10:13am On May 17, 2021
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:14am On May 17, 2021
Hypo will not kill u, it will only make u to go toilet..just take snipper and make it quicker... ozu
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by chuksbogus: 10:14am On May 17, 2021
Fool!! Just dey speak useless English. Go home u won't go and u come here to say u are depressed and wanted to kill yourself at your boyfriend house after every round of sex abi. Useless girl. Use this time u spent talking nonsense to go home and let all this rumors go u won't go and u won't still kill yourself.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by Eriokanmi: 10:15am On May 17, 2021
This girl isn't in her real frame of mind the way she's talking in that video. Why is she not showing up if truly she's not speaking under duress?
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:15am On May 17, 2021
Are you sure this one dey enter class at all... see English embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by Legendrysailor(m): 10:16am On May 17, 2021
Mtcheeeew, una get time. Babe wey dey on dick diet.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by jossydude(m): 10:19am On May 17, 2021
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by espn(m): 10:19am On May 17, 2021
HellAnus:
Depressed after collecting multiple dicks.. Idiot like her

The future (of fornication) is indeed FEMALE
You see wetin I dey see....Na cover up she dey try do...
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by tedbaj(m): 10:21am On May 17, 2021
Confused human been..no go face ur studies,..na joystick dey confuse u.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:22am On May 17, 2021
Her friends will still insist that she was not protest. That she was forced to say it. sad
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by lastempero: 10:25am On May 17, 2021
They should leave this ogberaga abeg.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by omoyeni37: 10:28am On May 17, 2021
Whose car is she is that self, na her boyfriend own abi?
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by veeceesynergy: 10:28am On May 17, 2021
Something isn't adding up here, how can u be declared missing by ur friends and family, u re alive, in d same Calabar with dem yet u can't walk into ur house to end d whole drama?
Why does she always make her videos from a car??
The Police shuld move in fast, trace d gal and arrest her with those guys.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by simhosting: 10:29am On May 17, 2021
May I never have a child like you
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by Pweetyccee(f): 10:29am On May 17, 2021
Lol Nne biko do whatever u want to do or go back 2 ur parent & tell them wat z bothering u and stop disturbed us
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by yesloaded: 10:30am On May 17, 2021
simhosting:
May I never have a child like you

Amen

May I never have a girl like her too in Jesus name
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by streetsoldier1(m): 10:31am On May 17, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Previous threads: https://www.nairaland.com/6553172/priscilla-ojong-missing-3-weeks

https://www.nairaland.com/6553606/priscilla-ojong-im-not-missing

https://www.nairaland.com/6554520/priscilla-ojong-still-missing-friends

https://www.nairaland.com/6555643/father-priscilla-ojong-daughter-still

This idiot doesnt know that hypo will not kill her, is there no sniper in the area... yeye child of a weak parents, if we say beat ur pikin when e small make e for hear work una go say no, copying oyinbo style, this is the outcome oo
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by Elxandre(m): 10:34am On May 17, 2021
Even from the comments here, it's clear many are depressed and frustrated in Nigeria.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by baralatie(m): 10:51am On May 17, 2021
joey150:
Person say e no dey miss, some other people insist say the person dey miss.

A lot of people have too much free time.
They had information that she been dicknapped and was under dick arrest against her own will!

Well what do I know?
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by baralatie(m): 10:55am On May 17, 2021
veeceesynergy:
Something isn't adding up here, how can u be declared missing by ur friends and family, u re alive, in d same Calabar with dem yet u can't walk into ur house to end d whole drama?
Why does she always make her videos from a car??
The Police shuld move in fast, trace d gal and arrest her with those guys.
Because she has been under the house of guy who has been fucking their brains out and the boy does not want to release the girl and the girl does not want to leave the sucking.
And obviously her friends got to know and are shouting up and down the social media
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by MostIncredibleDFirst: 10:57am On May 17, 2021
She is a classical example of a type with a fish brain.
I don't blame her, I blame those that were overworking themselves over her, just to justify that most guys are bad, and that she must have been kidnapped or killed by the guy who invited her to Lagos. Fellow guys should learn ignore this type of stories about girls on social media so that the stories do not trend.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by Remember1313: 11:00am On May 17, 2021
Wahala

Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by dominique(f): 11:04am On May 17, 2021
What exactly is stopping her from going home knowing fully well how worried her parents are about her whereabouts. She sounded even more nervous in this video than the previous one and like that one, she kept glancing sidewards. There's more to her disappearance than she's letting on. I hope she's released unhurt when the people keeping her are done with her
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by Dextre(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Previous threads: https://www.nairaland.com/6553172/priscilla-ojong-missing-3-weeks

https://www.nairaland.com/6553606/priscilla-ojong-im-not-missing

https://www.nairaland.com/6554520/priscilla-ojong-still-missing-friends

https://www.nairaland.com/6555643/father-priscilla-ojong-daughter-still

All these small small girls, na so so boys matter full their head, there is about only 2% of them that actually thinks about their own lifes. They live for men, just imagine this one, talking like person wey nor get sense, people are actually concerned about your whereabout, you dey talk jargons about them doing rubbish. You cover that kain distance to go lash
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by baralatie(m): 11:09am On May 17, 2021
MostIncredibleDFirst:
She is a classical example of a type with a fish brain.
I don't blame her, I blame those that were overworking themselves over her, just to justify that most guys are bad, and that she must have been kidnapped or killed by the guy who invited her to Lagos. Fellow guys should learn ignore this type of stories about girls on social media so that the stories do not trend.
I don't think this type of stories should be ignored!
This attitude of men holding down young girls in their possession for the sake of free sex should be stopped.
It is this phenomenon that lead to the death of the uni iyo girl and definitely there is a lot of these girls who are either been maimed,killed, trafficked on forced into one form of prostitution or another.
What do you think would have happened if the mother had officially reported this girl as missing!
The story would be a whole different ball game by now
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by baralatie(m): 11:10am On May 17, 2021
dominique:
What exactly is stopping her from going home knowing fully well how worried her parents are about her whereabouts. She sounded even mKore nervous in this video than the previous one and like that one, she kept glancing sidewards. There's more to her disappearance than she's letting on. I hope she's released unhurt when the people keeping her are done with her
That is to let you know that there is a lot that is happening?
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by sammyonal: 11:27am On May 17, 2021
Futurecrypto1:
I wish her well. Depression is real.lets mind what we say or our actions towards people. If you want to earn money online check my signature. All you have to do is roll every hour. My Friend got 8k after two weeks and I am expecting my own soon
bro, she's foolish. Yeah depression is real but that's doesn't mean it's the end of life. Am also depressed and so many other people in this condition, that doesn't mean I should kill myself nah, once there is life there is hope. She foolish in the sense that should at least called a family member even if it ur mum, let them know ur whereabout and ur condition. We re in hard times now and desperate people everywhere so we need to be careful.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by sammyonal: 11:29am On May 17, 2021
ajepako:
Then, why put your worried parents and loved ones through this heart ache?

At least show some consideration for them for caring enough to look for you..
madam thank you ooooo, she no even make one call at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother And Son Arrested For Killing Their Neighbor In Ogun (Photo) / Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos / Sarita Aliyu Bello, Workman Microfinance Bank MD Bags 5 Years For N4.7m Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.