Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide (25187 Views)

Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged / Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) / Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by Savageibile: 11:37am On May 17, 2021
Why you no talk am first ..hmm sense is common in uncommon common ni

Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by markidoo(m): 11:47am On May 17, 2021
Check if her hymen is still intact cos as e be so this creature don madt
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by gr8child(m): 12:03pm On May 17, 2021
Shalaye.

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by prophetfire: 12:28pm On May 17, 2021
Jeromejnr:
What a generation!

Parents these days are trying sha.

People are calling you to find out about your well being, you switch off phone in response.

It is well.
Don't mind that girl. She went to Bleep
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by TheStranger: 12:53pm On May 17, 2021
The future is female tongue tongue :Pl
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by Ayobami7(m): 1:29pm On May 17, 2021
Na wa oooo
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by justtee42k: 2:21pm On May 17, 2021
This generation sha
No shame at all
You travelled all the way from sch to go have sex and you are shouting I went to see my bf as If it's a good thing.
Shame on you

quote author=nwekeugochukwu post=101772778]Previous threads: https://www.nairaland.com/6553172/priscilla-ojong-missing-3-weeks

https://www.nairaland.com/6553606/priscilla-ojong-im-not-missing

https://www.nairaland.com/6554520/priscilla-ojong-still-missing-friends

https://www.nairaland.com/6555643/father-priscilla-ojong-daughter-still

[/quote]
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by tallceejay(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2021
Did I hear , I wasn't under durex ? grin grin
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by dochenaj: 4:53pm On May 17, 2021
This so called boyfriend is he seeing this video?

He had better find a way to return this girl to her family, cos if anything happen to her. He may never be able to explain that he is not guilty.

Flee Fornication.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by Ceeogbaru2: 7:04pm On May 17, 2021
Who cares if you are missing or not ... if you are dead or alive ..

Just see the level of your stupidity and foolishness

You are depressed after sending you to university or b4 ...

You are disgrace

99% of Nigeria ladies are fool and you are on lead �
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by Mojizumototoka(m): 7:42pm On May 17, 2021
If she is depressed and attempted suicide like she said, why not she consult guidance and counseling abi psychologist to guide her and advice her on what to do instead of putting parents and loved one in jeopardy. If she is serious, we would know. For now she is joking.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by Nobody: 5:11am On May 18, 2021
I just pity this girl the way she's going

Na this.kind of waka waka dey end for inside shallow grave
Re: Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide by onome2013: 7:17am On May 18, 2021
Still don't believe she is talking freely. The car she is inside is a big one , meaning the guy is a big boy that can replace her bad phone. I think she is under duress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother And Son Arrested For Killing Their Neighbor In Ogun (Photo) / Nigerian Man Found Dead In A Dustbin In India (Photos, Video) / See The Imposter Who Makes Up To 10K Daily From Extorting Lagos Motorists. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.