Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,914 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? (44679 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:37am On May 19, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Yea i care for it, reach out to ur boy cheesy
Count it done son of man.
Where da hood at?
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by OlawaleBammie: 7:57am On May 19, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Count it done son of man.
Where da hood at?

Edo state grin
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by annyberry: 8:12am On May 19, 2021
BeeBeees:

Funny ....
They ain't comfortable helping to remove others clothes when it rains but always happy when someone helps remove theirs....
I'm a new tenant in the compound..
Things weren't like that in My previous place
That's why it baffles me
Dey are terrible people,same happened to me wen I moved into a new place,but I careless but still removed dere's wen eva I am at home,dey were forced to learn it by force

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Ginomel(m): 9:05am On May 19, 2021
Bmaster:
Why is everybody telling us about his/her neighbors attitude towards him/her,
And no one cares to state that one or two things him/her does to his/her which his/her neighbor Don't like undecided

Did you read the topic before putting up the question. They are on point.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Frenzy01(m): 10:28am On May 19, 2021
My neighbor brings different girls home.. They in turn pepper me with their loud moaning while love making. That has been a big problem for me for the past 1 year.

I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price.
I also offer pet care services
Stud services
Boarding services
Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM so we could have a business
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Kimkiss: 1:41pm On May 19, 2021
Oghenerobo2002:
She sings whenever she notices I'm around. I was on a bad mood one day and then she started singing. I went into depression that day
na my former neighbour be this,sometimes i purposely dey lock my window when i am around so she wont disturb me with her frog voice.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by pipnator00(m): 2:42pm On May 19, 2021
McStoic:

Who you bro?

Confirm if it's the incident that happened at Owerri Market, then I will let you know who I am.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Oghenerobo2002(m): 2:46pm On May 19, 2021
Kimkiss:
na my former neighbour be this,sometimes i purposely dey lock my window when i am around so she wont disturb me with her frog voice.
grin
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by PhilipReigns(m): 5:16pm On May 19, 2021
Borrow me toilet roll, borrow me gas, borrow me Maggi, borrow me tooth pick, borrow me money, bucket to bath, borrow me this borrow me that, in this present day Nigeria? Na small remain make she borrow my toothbrush! for Christ sake I buy these items with money.
I summoned courage and turned down one of her numerous requests one day and the next morning malice starts, she doesn't talk to me till date, me self ignored her completely, it's a win-win for me...at least I don't run outa things I buy with my hard earned money anymore. This is someone I used to dash money o, only one day of refusing, malice is d next thing. Women too get wahala abeg. Very malicious group of people, generally!!!!!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by McStoic(m): 6:22pm On May 19, 2021
pipnator00:

Confirm if it's the incident that happened at Owerri Market, then I will let you know who I am.

You already know, so what else do you wanna know about O O?
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by pipnator00(m): 9:07pm On May 19, 2021
McStoic:

You already know, so what else do you wanna know about O O?

Mehn.. OO.. may his soul rest in peace.

Excerpt for the igbo he sells, dude was a good guy.

You still dey Ikenegbu? Heard E-dey Show and Bede is late now. May God rest their souls.

Which compound were you referring to when you first commented.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:15am On May 20, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Edo state grin
Lagos state, how can the stuff get to u
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by mzhazel(f): 8:37am On May 20, 2021
debbydams:
lol its my business nobody employed me tho..I choose to tak it serious ni..i'd advice to take the job if u see one..country hard o

Try and take things easy. Burn out is real
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by debbydams(f): 9:06am On May 20, 2021
mzhazel:

Try and take things easy. Burn out is real
thanks dear,I know its student area once den are gone I'll much time to rest... dey are going for semester break already
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by OlawaleBammie: 9:10am On May 20, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Lagos state, how can the stuff get to u

Let do it this way bro, i wil PM u, i wil be coming to lagos soon so wen i come i wil get to u bro. Tanks sir.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:50am On May 20, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Let do it this way bro, i wil PM u, i wil be coming to lagos soon so wen i come i wil get to u bro. Tanks sir.
I'm always available to render a help to a brother anytime anyday
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by OlawaleBammie: 9:56am On May 20, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

I'm always available to render a help to a brother anytime anyday

But wetin all of una dey do for lagos na hin a no know
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:12am On May 20, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

But wetin all of una dey do for lagos na hin a no know
My brother na d same question I still dey ask myself ohhhhh
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by OlawaleBammie: 10:19am On May 20, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
brownemmanuel43:

My brother na d same question I still dey ask myself ohhhhh
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by iamL(f): 4:08pm On May 20, 2021
Not much bad experience:
First compound: my immediate neighbor do bring girls in at night and when they have started I just turned deaf, he plays loud music and the whole floor will be vibrating even when he is not at home. Unfortunately for him he became broke, dude became humble till I packed out. while another lady downstairs dating a fellow neighbor moans all over the compound without an iota of shame. Is a bedsitter apartment.

2. A pastor with his frog voice and guiter does not allow anyone to rest in the afternoon.

3. My compound we are just 3 tenant they are very peaceful and bae including a pastor he hardly prays and even plays cool blues.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by iamL(f): 4:13pm On May 20, 2021
BeeBeees:
Imagine drying your clothes and it rains when you ain't home....
You will come back and meet those clothes still on the line whereas they removed theirs ...
So annoying

I don't keep neighbor clothes I can only pack and force them inside their varender if there is none sorry cos I don't want stories.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Born2winnx: 4:35pm On May 20, 2021
iamL:

I don't keep neighbor clothes I can only pack and force them inside their varender if there is none sorry cos I don't want stories.

Yea.

Known a neighbor who someone helped packed her clothes when it was raining....when she came back...she took the cloths... said thank you... went back to her Apartment took buckets and soap and started washing the clothes again.

Cc
BeeBeees
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by iamL(f): 4:45pm On May 20, 2021
Ormorlehwah:
I gave birth to a girl, she gave birth to a boy. Na everyday she go dey sing proverb song.
She make me think everyday as if girl child is not a child.
When she was pregnant the second time, she sings proverb songs alot, I Angrily Got Pregnant After Her, I pray to God to bless me wonderfully.
I started behaving like a fool, anything she do to me, I comot eyes.[color=#990000][/color] She gave birth to a girl and my God silent them and gave me twins.
Now, she is browsing for twins. she keeps malice with me cos I don't show as if I will give birth to twin,I work harder more than before.....
No be the same husband we marry oooooo.

I think u also have issues. Seems that both of u were friends before envy and other things crept in. Check urself too.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Wendy006: 5:36pm On May 22, 2021
HRSweetness:

When I read the boldened part, I confirmed my thoughts that you are actually the one with the problem!

How can you make such a life changing decision simply to "pepper your neighbor"!

God forbid! I bet you have imagined all those horrible things about your neighbor and you are actually the bad neighbor here!

Gosh, such a vile and petty woman. You are even a mother! What will you teach your children

Calling her petty is an understatement, this woman js pure evil,very dangerous to say the least....
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Wendy006: 5:38pm On May 22, 2021
BeeBeees:

Smiles...
Of help to them? I wonder in what way(s)...
Packed in not upto 2 months my dear..
And the few times I have been home and it rained , i do remove for others...
That's why I'm pained why they didn't help with mine ...
So I stopped spreading clothes outside when I'm not home

I will never remove your clothes, that's the hopeless entitlement mentality we crave. Because you remove theirs,they should reciprocate. Absolutely preposterous!!
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by ceaser: 7:02am On May 23, 2021
ceaser:

NGN 1,856.60 39%OFF | Smart Socket Wireless Power Plug WiFi Socket Switch US UK Plug Timing Voice Control with Amazon Alexa Google Home APP Control
https://a.aliexpress.com/_vtjtSB

This one works locally with just the remote control, no mobile phone interphase.

NGN 2,590.48 55%OFF | SMATRUL Wireless Remote Control Smart Socket EU UK French Plug Wall 433mhz Programmable Electrical Outlet Switch 220v 230v LED
https://a.aliexpress.com/_uy3BpP

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Loveknitting: 9:40am On May 23, 2021
Olisehinnocent:
Mine is that he don't know how to pump water but he knows how to use it. We share the same tank, if the tank is full, he will pass beside it and go his way. He won't bother to disconnect it. After pumping the water sometimes, he will on his water tap and the water will be wasting. From my flat I will be hearing the sound of running tap. Before three hours the two tanks will be empty again and we will start waiting when the nepa bring light to pump water again. If any of the water facility spoil, he won't contribute a dime. I will be the one to bear the burden. The thing don tire me sef

I dislike inconsiderate beings, you have to have seriou talk with him/her, for your own peace of mind.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Loveknitting: 9:51am On May 23, 2021
Oshokalo:
Do u people know even in rich urban Neighborhood, u will still find one neighbour who misbehave

These ones you can control, unless you choose to ignore.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Rubbiish(m): 8:44pm On May 26, 2021
debbydams:
I dont know my neighbors, moved in this January nd ever since den I used to leave home for work 7am nd come back 11pm everyday including weekends..the only shit that got Me pissed was the day we I bought 3 kegs of water only for one of them to used it, the next day I had to stay back nd knock their doors only for 1 stupid girl nd her bf to insult Me.. grin
This ur work stressful o
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Rubbiish(m): 8:49pm On May 26, 2021
BeeBeees:
Imagine drying your clothes and it rains when you ain't home....
You will come back and meet those clothes still on the line whereas they removed theirs ...
So annoying
Lol
This depend on the rapport between neighbours though
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Rubbiish(m): 8:55pm On May 26, 2021
Vibesking:

Your neighbors are just being cautious. Not everyone is comfortable with people holding on to their clothes. And you shouldn't.
Exactly!
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Layinkaaah(f): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Pelaiye2703:
Damn! They will refuse to pay for security fee on time, prepaid meter fee, and cutting of flowers to mention a few. Adjacent me is Kay, he will borrow almost everything and won't return it until I approach him. Always asking for herbs to Bleep and won't still return my herbs whenever I have Match. Funny people!

Footballer!! Well done o

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady / My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. / Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.