Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? (44636 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by AmuRubber(m): 2:08pm On May 18, 2021
Bmaster:
Why is everybody telling us about his/her neighbors attitude towards him/her,

It's because that's the topic of discussion.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 18, 2021
Offpoint1:

Go out there on the street and question

Lol. Open mouth waaaa to spill thrash.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:49pm On May 18, 2021
shedy03:

I need the herb too, am your neighbor from across the states. But I will return it sharp-sharp. lols
If u are in Lagos I can give u small free of charge
Is in powdered form MOX with liquid milk 30minutes before action, na u go testify, total herbal
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:56pm On May 18, 2021
[quote author=OlawaleBammie post=101793329]abeg which herb be dat, pls jamisi cheesy grin[/quote

Is called natural/herbal manpower, is in a powdered form, u care for it, u get it from me free
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by HRSweetness(f): 3:05pm On May 18, 2021
Ormorlehwah:
I gave birth to a girl, she gave birth to a boy. Na everyday she go dey sing proverb song.
She make me think everyday as if girl child is not a child.
When she was pregnant the second time, she sings proverb songs alot, I angrily got pregnant after her, I pray to God to bless me wonderfully.
I started behaving like a fool, anything she do to me, I comot eyes. She gave birth to a girl and my God silent them and gave me twins.
Now, she is browsing for twins. she keeps malice with me cos I don't show as if I will give birth to twin,I work harder more than before.....
No be the same husband we marry oooooo.

When I read the boldened part, I confirmed my thoughts that you are actually the one with the problem!

How can you make such a life changing decision simply to "pepper your neighbor"!

God forbid! I bet you have imagined all those horrible things about your neighbor and you are actually the bad neighbor here!

Gosh, such a vile and petty woman. You are even a mother! What will you teach your children

9 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by shedy03(m): 3:08pm On May 18, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

If u are in Lagos I can give u small free of charge
Is in powdered form MOX with liquid milk 30minutes before action, na u go testify, total herbal
Thanks, you are nice guy.
Sadly, am in Abuja.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by HRSweetness(f): 3:08pm On May 18, 2021
SeriouslySense:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy So people have time for this. Funny

Sincerely disgusting! Have you read the update of her petty hallucinations?

Seriously can't deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by HRSweetness(f): 3:14pm On May 18, 2021
Oghenerobo2002:
She sings whenever she notices I'm around. I was on a bad mood one day and then she started singing. I went into depression that day

Hahaha. grin.

What kind of people are these?

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by HRSweetness(f): 3:38pm On May 18, 2021
Asour:

Reverse the case?
As in generator fumes flow from her house into your generator?

Haha. Please ask him! Highly insensitive people.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by HRSweetness(f): 3:44pm On May 18, 2021
Realhommie:
You have said it all. After the meeting i felt really bad for them because things are somehow atm. It was never my intention to get them evicted, I only wanted them cautioned because it had become unbecoming since they were being adamant and unreasonable.

So i had a chat with the man who is an elder to me and i called him senior bros. Told him it wasn't my intention to get them evicted and stuff. He said i was merely preaching, that that's medicine after death because the decision of the landlady was fueled by our ( myself and the other neighbor) actions, lol. And he went on to say many other things and it became very glaring that he lacked education, exposure and understanding.

Bros i just lock up. Such kinda people will hardly change for good. I resolved Never to bother about their incessant night prayers and loud singing anymore, make dem enjoy.

Awwww. So you mean they still carry on?

A lot of Christians are so ignorant. If your actions as a Christian breeds malice and unwholesome behavior, it should be checked immediately.

I understand that passionate prayers can be) uid and one can get carried away but genuine love for your neighbors, which a Christian ought to have will make you seek to apply wisdom.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Realhommie(m): 4:06pm On May 18, 2021
HRSweetness:

Awwww. So you mean they still carry on?

A lot of Christians are so ignorant. If your actions as a Christian breeds malice and unwholesome behavior, it should be checked immediately.

I understand that passionate prayers can be) uid and one can get carried away but genuine love for your neighbors, which a Christian ought to have will make you seek to apply wisdom.
Wisdom is not in their dictionary ma'am. After many occasions of her loud singing, one morning i asked her to please reduce her voice, that it was morning and i could hear her from 2 streets away because i went out to get something.

That was the wrong move by me obviously. She increased the intensity and got her 3 kids to join in. It became like a church service, so loud yet very uncoordinated. It's not like she sings good even, na those kinda 1930's Agbor and English songs, lol. Before long the children couldn't keep up because of exhaustion and hunger, hehehehe. She kept me Malice for 2 weeks and one day she came to me and said she wasn't happy with me. That she noticed Everytime she was praising God i would be angry and i always challenged her, lol.

I tried even educating her on doing it right, except for that I've got no problems with you ma'am. Just do it right, don't disturb with it. She kept insisting she was praising her God. Another thing is, she was making snide remarks as she sang, throwing words indirectly and I'm wondering how can you be praising God like this?

Christianity no be by to tie head and wear buluku gown ooooo, shout fire die from night till morning. What is your relationship with your neighbors, do you have love in your heart? The man, his anger issues is out of this world and he's so close minded. He's like an emperor in his house. After the landlady debacle he locked the wife and kids in the house, they didn't see sunlight for almost 2 weeks, he was the only one coming out and going in. I told him it wasn't healthy for the kids when i reached out to him. Story long abeg.

Like i said, I haven't heard them pray since then. He told me they would stop and i said we didn't ask them to. His response was, "You're not the one we prayed to before so forget it", lol. It's the wife who still sings but not regularly as she did and in a much reduced voice tone, but sometimes she dey cut chain. Lol

Funny neighbors.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by SeriouslySense(m): 4:21pm On May 18, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

AmuRubber:

Sir, I'm sorry to say that your lengthy advice isn't necessary in the slightest. rentAcock was just being sarcastic, that's all. He wanted to gain some attention and the outcome wasn't disappointing — he eventually gained some attention in the end.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by viexcey(f): 5:00pm On May 18, 2021
Why not unfollow her on social media since she's affecting you negatively? I don't like negative energy around me and I'm wondering why and how you keep monitoring someone you don't talk with on facebook.
Again, don't let anyone's behavior get to you for your own mental health.

Ormorlehwah:
play? No oooooo Recently, she always type AMEN on any twins prayer on Facebook. I just have to lay low cos it's not by my power, it's God's wish.
So many things I can't say.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Cnach: 5:06pm On May 18, 2021
My neighbour generator noise nawa o. It heat period and l gat to open the door and germ the protector but the generator it always on my front from 8pm to 6am. The generator has started having fault in which he repairs it every week. But I know what he may do to sustain the generator for a month without servicing. I don't want to tell him, am I wicked?
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Oghenerobo2002(m): 5:19pm On May 18, 2021
HRSweetness:

Hahaha. grin.

What kind of people are these?
Hmmmm
No mind us o lol
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by HRSweetness(f): 5:44pm On May 18, 2021
Realhommie:
Wisdom is not in their dictionary ma'am. After many occasions of her loud singing, one morning i asked her to please reduce her voice, that it was morning and i could hear her from 2 streets away because i went out to get something.

That was the wrong move by me obviously. She increased the intensity and got her 3 kids to join in. It became like a church service, so loud yet very uncoordinated. It's not like she sings good even, na those kinda 1930's Agbor and English songs, lol. Before long the children couldn't keep up because of exhaustion and hunger, hehehehe. She kept me Malice for 2 weeks and one day she came to me and said she wasn't happy with me. That she noticed Everytime she was praising God i would be angry and i always challenged her, lol.

I tried even educating her on doing it right, except for that I've got no problems with you ma'am. Just do it right, don't disturb with it. She kept insisting she was praising her God. Another thing is, she was making snide remarks as she sang, throwing words indirectly and I'm wondering how can you be praising God like this?

Christianity no be by to tie head and wear buluku gown ooooo, shout fire die from night till morning. What is your relationship with your neighbors, do you have love in your heart? The man, his anger issues is out of this world and he's so close minded. He's like an emperor in his house. After the landlady debacle he locked the wife and kids in the house, they didn't see sunlight for almost 2 weeks, he was the only one coming out and going in. I told him it wasn't healthy for the kids when i reached out to him. Story long abeg.

Like i said, I haven't heard them pray since then. He told me they would stop and i said we didn't ask them to. His response was, "You're not the one we prayed to before so forget it", lol. It's the wife who still sings but not regularly as she did and in a much reduced voice tone, but sometimes she dey cut chain. Lol

Funny neighbors.

Wow!!! So sorry. I can so relate. I experienced the worst kind of neighbors before we moved out.

I consciously and specifically prayed for the kind of neighbors I wanted and now we live in Zion. LOL.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Gcool2(m): 5:53pm On May 18, 2021
rentAcock:
My neighbor is a showoff. Always updating his house while my own just looks abandoned. As I'm typing this right now, the guy is tearing down his old gate and have like 5 guys working in his compound. I suspect he's about to install a new gate, fence and a garden.
jealousy.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by HRSweetness(f): 5:54pm On May 18, 2021
chatinent:

What reverse?

The fumes are coming out?

LOL. He's clearly the bad neighbor.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Realhommie(m): 6:09pm On May 18, 2021
HRSweetness:

Wow!!! So sorry. I can so relate. I experienced the worst kind of neighbors before we moved out.

I consciously and specifically prayed for the kind of neighbors I wanted and now we live in Zion. LOL.

It is well ooooo, lol.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by HRSweetness(f): 6:19pm On May 18, 2021
BeeBeees:
Imagine drying your clothes and it rains when you ain't home....
You will come back and meet those clothes still on the line whereas they removed theirs ...
So annoying

Do you help them in anyway? I don't see why they won't be kind to you if you are usually nice to them.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by HRSweetness(f): 6:24pm On May 18, 2021
Ahcu22:
Pls, how do I stop my neighbours that are smoking weed. It is affecting me badly. I have been sneezing for about 1 week now. thanks

Go and anonymously report to NDLEA.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by HRSweetness(f): 6:26pm On May 18, 2021
uboma:

You want me to join in disturbing the peace of others by playing loud music as early as 4:30am?

Nah, not going to happen...

Thank you!
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by HRSweetness(f): 6:36pm On May 18, 2021
viexcey:
Why not unfollow her on social media since she's affecting you negatively? I don't like negative energy around me and I'm wondering why and how you keep monitoring someone you don't talk with on facebook.

So you don't see through her?

She is clearly the envious one stalking her neighbor. Bitterness and envy are so terrible and can greatly impact one's mental health.

I'm just sad for her kids cos this kind of mother will pass on what she has.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by JohnnyBling(m): 7:20pm On May 18, 2021
Pelaiye2703:

Na Agbo jedi and afato jare...
You too much abeg

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by ceaser: 7:35pm On May 18, 2021
chukwugoziegi:

For real? Like this is a thing?

Yes, for real. I use this for a number of my home appliances. In fact, I just took delivery of two pieces last week. Links coming up in a bit.

NGN 1,856.60 39%OFF | Smart Socket Wireless Power Plug WiFi Socket Switch US UK Plug Timing Voice Control with Amazon Alexa Google Home APP Control
https://a.aliexpress.com/_vtjtSB

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by viexcey(f): 7:47pm On May 18, 2021
When she said, she angrily got pregnant because her neighbor was pregnant baffled me. Like seriously?

HRSweetness:

So you don't see through her?

She is clearly the envious one stalking her neighbor. Bitterness and envy are so terrible and can greatly impact one's mental health.

I'm just sad for her kids cos this kind of mother will pass on what she has.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by HRSweetness(f): 7:51pm On May 18, 2021
viexcey:

When she said, she angrily got pregnant because her neighbor was pregnant baffled me. Like seriously?

That was the statement that confirmed my assertions about her. May God protect her neighbors from her.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by McStoic(m): 7:53pm On May 18, 2021
Juliearth:

God bless your heart for helping the widow.

Thanks sisterly. I want to do more of such and I pray for divine provision not to default on that. I tell God, I rather remain poor than have so called wealth I will not share with others.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by McStoic(m): 7:55pm On May 18, 2021
Shellsploit:

God will continue to bless you bro.

Thanks bro. Wish you the same. My prayer to God is any kind of wealth that I will not help others from, let it not come my way..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by emzynuel1: 8:00pm On May 18, 2021
NovusHomo:

SLAP?! Seriously? I'd you drilled the hole, bro.
Nah young gal like 16/17
N she no even dey follow me talk
Nah jux look bro
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by McStoic(m): 8:02pm On May 18, 2021
pipnator00:

The bolded, seems like a something that happened somewhere around Relief Market.... Ikenegbu Extension.
Reply "ya' if it is..

Who you bro?
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:05pm On May 18, 2021
viexcey:

she has already blocked me but she is a friend to my husband on social media.
Her behavior affect me before but now people have taught me how to do eye service, thou am not perfect in it but am learning.
I do greet her but always mind my business.
Yoruba adage says ,'aragbe laye' .

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife / What Is It With My Wife And Her Past Boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.