Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,707 members, 7,813,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? (44610 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Zetty177x: 8:13pm On May 17, 2021
Neighbors eh...I tied a short rope downstairs to hang clothes.. instead of my neighbor downstairs to tied his own, (there's space everywhere) ,he struggles the space with me...and the rope can't take more than 7 clothes so u can imagine how short the rope is..he go even put jeans on the rope..thank God I have my balcony upstairs...I don't even know how to tell him to tie his own to avoid wahala ..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Offpoint1: 8:14pm On May 17, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

The poorest Americans are still richer than 80% of the world.

cool
How are Americans rich? Do you know 95% Americans live on debt their entire lives?

21 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by wintersnow(m): 8:14pm On May 17, 2021
Maryjane001:
Stay off-k in a lodge. Na students dey my lodge and none of us get generator.
Only my landlord's brother has a generator which he placed just few inches from my window. That Gen dey make noise ehn...I hate noise so much reason why I love my lodge cuz it is very quiet. But since this guy got a second hand generator, most times I find myself praying that it never starts....lol. My prayer works sometimes.
Also I don't know why I don't like his current gf. Not like it is any of my business, but there is this bad vibe I start to get when this babe is near me. More like trouble. But,I try to help her anytime she asks for my help - well we are not on talking terms.

Lol of you're in Port Harcourt, come stay with me then.. I reside at alakahia.. but working around Nta

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by ofiko123(m): 8:14pm On May 17, 2021
Noisemaking.... very terrible..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by scribble: 8:14pm On May 17, 2021
vickydevoka:

U are not a natural giver

The guy is not a natural returner. That's the givers problem.

Very depressing giving to ungrateful souls that can't keep their end of the bargain

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Ajimusty2: 8:15pm On May 17, 2021
Mine has been playing the same gospel music for the past 16 months it’s irritating.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Lucas4903: 8:16pm On May 17, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

The poorest Americans are still richer than 80% of the world.

cool

You don't know what u are saying. You are probably high on cheap drugs or trying to score cheap points.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by EmekaBlue(m): 8:16pm On May 17, 2021
Frying Turkey almost every weekend and their kitchen window is by my room

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by bigcee(m): 8:17pm On May 17, 2021
cricifixo:
Always trying to find out where i work & why i didn't go out
Don't ever explain yourself to such kind of people. My face is too strong for them to even question me, lol grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by DAMN99: 8:17pm On May 17, 2021
McStoic:
kiss Too much begging. Today give me charger, tomorrow help me plug my guy phone in your house. Next tomorrow, borrow me your cufflinks, polish, etc.

Me: Please return the charger, polish, cufflinks etc when you are true

My neighbour:Okay.

After a week, he is yet to return any of them. Though thank God that was way back. I have gone beyond that level in life now.
My type of person will never borrow you anything again even tho you dey see am koro koro I no go give. If e pain you go buy your own

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by studentofTruth: 8:17pm On May 17, 2021
Running generator day and night. I'm allergic to noise!
I can't wait to live in my own house!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by fabulous85: 8:17pm On May 17, 2021
rentAcock:
My neighbor is a showoff. Always updating his house while my own just looks abandoned. As I'm typing this right now, the guy is tearing down his old gate and have like 5 guys working in his compound. I suspect he's about to install a new gate, fence and a garden.
stop being jelous so God can also bless you

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by McStoic(m): 8:17pm On May 17, 2021
vickydevoka:

U are not a natural giver

What do you mean by I am not a natural giver? Do you know how many times my things were taken and not returned? So not liking
how someone was abusing a privilege means I am not a natural giver.

Try to comment from a pragmatic and fair point of view.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by TayusKilzEasyjay(m): 8:18pm On May 17, 2021
chatinent:
Mine: Being in good terms with one's neighbour is good.

Sometimes, people will only change when you show them you have principles.

Man'll be the last to come back late and leave the gate unlocked, only to lock his door. Mehn.

I'll always have to go and lock it..even when he knows my apartment has its separate gate from the main. It began to make me feel if man taught I was being paid to lock the gate.

Irritating mehn.

Wanted to talk to him but had to let it slide. It's a trivial issue though.

How about you?

Nah single mother and she get mind request for my bike man number to de come around come carry her nah so my bike man tell her make she ask permission from me and I tell the bike man say NO nah so she know de greet me again ooh lol. If I know come the compound shey she know go get bike man lol I know she want the D but I'm not interested

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by uboma(m): 8:18pm On May 17, 2021
Opistorincos:
My neighbor is a liar. She's always complaining of generator fume entering her room. I've checked several times and reverse has been the case.

You can never be too sure so it is wrong to conclude that she is telling lies....

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by tayo60(f): 8:18pm On May 17, 2021
There is a table at d back of my window that a laundry man uses to press cloth. This my neighbor na Igbo man, anytime he comes back from his shop, that table na his resting zone even as early as 5-6 pm, he will just come and lie on the table. This table is directly opposite my window. His presence won't make me talk or gist freely in my room as he eavesdrops on whatever I say because he understands Yoruba language very well ,but anytime he and his wife want to gossip, they talk in their native language which non of the tenants understand. The two of them have made my window as their gossiping place. They don't talk in their rooms o but will come to my window to gist and gossip.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by DAMN99: 8:19pm On May 17, 2021
JohnieWalker12:
One generator for my window from 10pm to 7am undecided
This is the same thing I'm complaining about bruh. Dem wan use Noise murder me

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by McStoic(m): 8:19pm On May 17, 2021
DAMN99:

My type of person will never borrow you anything again even tho you dey see am koro koro I no go give. If e pain you go buy your own

As in eh. One rubbish guy is even saying I am not a natural giver just because I was disappointed over someone abusing a privilege.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by bigcee(m): 8:20pm On May 17, 2021
msakhere:
Living in a stroey building where my neighbor will not prepare super/dinner on time, but will prefer to be pounding yam at late hours. We no dey fit sleep, always tum tum tum.
Is this your neighbor? grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Multiplier7(m): 8:21pm On May 17, 2021
Hahahhahah.....

I think this is the funniest topic I have seen so far on Nairaland... Guys keep it coming.... It's making my day.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Dmeji4444(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2021
Noisy generator

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by HellAnus: 8:22pm On May 17, 2021
JohnieWalker12:
One generator for my window from 10pm to 7am undecided

Pour salt or hypo in the fuel tank

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2021
Well! She was underage back then, so. I decided to back down and watch from afar while we maintain just a Friend until when she recently clocked 18.... Anyway

. She came and paid a respect to the yards stick.
We just had 4 years differences

10 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Cnach: 8:22pm On May 17, 2021
Pelaiye2703:
Damn! They will refuse to pay for security fee on time, prepaid meter fee, and cutting of flowers to mention a few. Adjacent me is Kay, he will borrow almost everything and won't return it until I approach him. Always asking for herbs to Bleep and won't still return my herbs whenever I have Match. Funny people!
There maybe fun in ur lodge shaa. I'm liking it shaa
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 17, 2021
Multiplier7:
Hahahhahah.....

I think this is the funniest topic I have seen so far on Nairaland... Guys keep it coming.... It's making my day.

I've never had so much fun reading complaints. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by praiseneo(m): 8:23pm On May 17, 2021
letristian:
I no dey for face me I face you
no one asked ooo

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Hotzone(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2021
I don’t have neighbors
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Cnach: 8:25pm On May 17, 2021
rentAcock:
My neighbor is a showoff. Always updating his house while my own just looks abandoned. As I'm typing this right now, the guy is tearing down his old gate and have like 5 guys working in his compound. I suspect he's about to install a new gate, fence and a garden.
Take heart my man
I swear e get people wey don make money
Some of them if I see them I go just burst laugh bc e no easy

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by DAMN99: 8:25pm On May 17, 2021
McStoic:

As in eh. One rubbish guy is even saying I am not a natural giver just because I was disappointed over someone abusing a privilege.
No send anybody, do wetin dey your mind. If not that's how they will proceed on oppressing you

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Lastmankc(m): 8:26pm On May 17, 2021
I have a terrible married female neighbors.They always count the numbers of girls that often visit me in my apartment

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.