Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 (17472 Views)

Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) / NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? / Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by Ehiwere(m): 3:23am On Feb 18, 2008
THEY TRY MY GOD

NEVER DOUBT THE WORD OF GOD!!!
It is written in the Bible (Galatians 6:7): " Be not deceived; God is not
mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Here are some men and women who mocked God:

JOHN LENNON:
Some years before during his interview with an American Magazine, he said:
"Christianity will end, it will disappear. I do not have to argue about
that. I am certain. Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we
are more famous than Him" (1966)".
Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ,
was shot six times.

TANCREDO NEVES:
During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500 votes from his
party, not even God would remove him from Presidency. Sure he got the votes,
but he got sick a day before being made President, then he died.

CAZUZA:
During a show in Canecão (Rio de Janeiro), whilst smoking his cigarette, he
puffed out some smoke into  the air and said: God, that's for you.  I can't
even explain how he died.

THE MAN WHO BUILT TITANIC:
After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic
would be. With an ironic tone he said: "Not even God can sink it".  The
result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic.

MARILYN MONROE:
She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show. He is a
preacher and Evangelist and the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her.
After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said:  "I don't need your
Jesus"   A week later, she was found dead in her apartment.

BON SCOTT:
The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang:  "Don't stop
me; I'm going down all the way, wow the highway to hell".
On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead. He had choked by his
own vomit.

CAMPINAS/SP IN 2005
In Campinas, a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend. The mother
accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her
friends and she said to the daughter - holding her hand, who was already
seated in the car: "MY DAUGHTER, GO WITH GOD AND MAY HE PROTECT YOU", She responded: ONLY IF HE (GOD) TRAVELS IN THE BOOT, COZ INSIDE HERE IT'S ALREADY FULL"

Hours later, news came that they had been involved in a fatal accident,
everyone had died, the car was a total wreck, but surprisingly, the boot was
intact.

The police said there was no way the boot could have remained intact. To
their surprise, there was a crate of eggs inside the boot but none was
broken.

Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that
was given so much authority as the name of Jesus. Many have died, but only
Jesus died and rose again, and he is still alive. JESUS!!!

P.S: If it was a joke, you could have Read it repeatedly. So are you going
to have courage to Read it twice aand spread this news?
I have done my part; Jesus said "If you get embarrassed about me, I will
also get embarrassed about you before my father.

What benefit does it have, if a man gains the whole world but loses his
soul?
What can man give in exchange of his soul? (Mathew 16:26).
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by tucute: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2008
HELLO GUYS ITS ME AUSTINO, I SERVED IN GOVERNMENT HOUSE DUTSE, 2006 BATCH A NYSC.HOW IS LIFE OUTTER THERE . I HOPE WE ALL SURGING FORWARD BY GODS GRACE.I AM WITH A TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY TRYING TO CONTRIBUTE MY OWN QUOTA TO THE BETTERMENT OF NIGERIA.this is my contact 08034236779
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by emmyray(m): 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2008
hi folks, my name is emmanuel agada,i served in dutse too, from 2005/2006.i was with the OBS in camp then i moved to dutse and served in living faith church in the choir, i and friends of mine(nike laoye laoye"batch b 2004/2005" and dayo olajuwon) got together and formed the priesthood clan, (pc129)i served with galaxy itt and presently work with firstbank abuja, twas really fun times in dutse especially with living faith choir and priesthood clan as well as the obs, the experiences where life transforming for me and i dont regret the posting one bit, holler me 08035695629, and bassey, saw your pix, still looking as beautiful as ever.the other bassey works with us in firstbank, holler folks that remember me.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by callher(m): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2008
Hi,
I served in Jigawa state also, Birnin Kudu to be precise for those that would wonder where the hell is Birnin-kudu its under Dutse zone and I really enjoyed my stay all through my sevrice year.
Balogun Kola(Platoon 8 Monkeys)
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by Ehiwere(m): 6:50am On Feb 19, 2008
Emmanuel Agada,i don't think you  know me,but heard about you.Dont be suprise not from Living faith or pc123 because i worshiped with RCCG and was with RCCF as their TOS.However got to know you from Ebele,Nnenna and tolu when you guys chat on messager,then i believed u were in Abuja Then.I also served with Galaxy,
INFO:
Do you know MT Bello and MBA(murta),They are Both in EFCC.MBA is in IT section in Lagos while MTbello is with the research centre in Abuja.Utaz die last week(The engineer with Long bears),was told it was nemonia.
Now back to the our colleague then,Nnenna is now ith slum in PH and Tolu doing his master in Sweden,This i know you might have herad of.

Concidentally my very close pal here where i work Knows you.Himself and one of my boss there attained the same school(University of Agriculture Markurdi).we actually started the same day here ,Princewell Njoku is his name

To the whole house,you guy enjoy!
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by Ehiwere(m): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2008
@callher,whats the name again because i was also in platoon 8(Monmkey platoon)
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 11:10am On Feb 20, 2008
@ tucute
if you are the austino that i know,then you are a tall and dark guy university of madonna graduate, am chinedu,if you know Evans then you certainly know me cos we were room mates in dutse, how far?
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2008
hello guys,whats up?where you all at, this thread is becomming boring again,come on guys,
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by samix(m): 5:40am On Mar 28, 2008
we are here ooooooooooo
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2008
hello samix,how you dey? i hope say the work wey you been de find don shele? how you de jolly for london?i hope say e dey worthwhile,
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by ijeybaby: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2008
My name is Ijeoma, Jigawa Ex corp member batch A 2006. I served in Jss Kudu Kazaure LGA. Lived in Shagari quarters. am currently now with travel Agency in Lagos Island. Just managing anyway and looking unto God for better job. Love and miss u alllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by samix(m): 3:42am On Apr 13, 2008
yeah, i got a job now and am really happy cos i don't have to bug my parents for money again, am really loving it here cos evrything is just right minus the tax anyway, prolly i can't withstand power failure anymore. anyways guy am cool, but this thread is getting boring guys
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by Ehiwere(m): 1:23am On Apr 14, 2008
Samix happy for you!hope you are coping with the two,mean Acada work and the new job.Any way i trust nigga guys dem no dey slack.Its well God will be your strenght.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by samix(m): 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2008
am doin great, trying to cope with both cos both are stressful, really stressful
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by samix(m): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2008
no be so oooooooooo
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by samix(m): 4:58am On May 03, 2008
where una dey?
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by samix(m): 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2008
hey guys, abandoning this thread is like abandoning a life experience, something u can never take away from you, well guys its all good lets keep it alive forever till we old and gray
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2008
HELLO SAMIX,HOW ARE YOU DOING? THANKS FOR STILL HAVING FAITH IN THIS THREAD,EVEN WHEN MOST OF US HAVE LET GO, I HOPE YOU ARE DOING GOOD OVER THERE IN THE UK,TO MAKE THIS THREAD LIVELY IT WILL BE NICE IF YOU CAN FROM TIME TO TIME,TELL US OF YOUR EXPERIENCES OVER THERE,HOW EASY OR HARD IT IS. KEEP THE FLAG FLYING , TO OTHER EX JIGAWA 2006 BATCH A CORP MEMBERS, PLEASE LETS HEAR FROM YOU ALL.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by folushoogu: 2:01am On Jul 24, 2008
name Folusho Ogungbayi

phone 08035307525 or 08073383599

e mail folush2003@yahoo.com

jigawa batch A 2007

zone dutse zone

electrical engr

RCCF, NCCF, DLCCF,

Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by folushoogu: 2:08am On Jul 24, 2008
name Folusho Ogungbayi

phone 08035307525 or 08073383599

e mail folush2003@yahoo.com

web www.geocities.com/folush2003

jigawa batch A 2007

zone dutse zone

electrical engr

RCCF, NCCF, DLCCF,

Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by folushoogu: 2:11am On Jul 24, 2008
web www.geocities.com/

jigawa batch A

zone dutse zone

RCCF, NCCF, DLCCF,

Edited by the moderator.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by folushoogu: 2:14am On Jul 24, 2008
Edited by the moderator.

web www.geocities.com

jigawa batch

zone dutse zone

RCCF, NCCF, DLCCF,
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2008
Hi Folusho, good to meet you,even though i was not opportuned to meet you in Dutse, Am Chinedu Echianu,the originator of this thread,i served in JSS shuwarin in kiyawa LGA,but i lived in Dutse,its good to see all those wonderful pics of yours,you can search the thread for mine too,how are you doing,i hope everything is alright,tell others about this thread and lets share our experiences,you can also search the thread for a piece that i wrote about my experiences in Jigawa state,the early days, God bless you real good.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2008
I saw this funny picture on the net and i thought i should share it with you guys,especially if you are a MANCHESTER UNITED fan

Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 11:58am On Jul 30, 2008
come on guys where are you,
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by Ehiwere(m): 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2008
The first pic is that of Charle,you guys should know him.I snap him when i visited him at maiduguri.He isnt doing bad.Thank God for his faithfulness.The others are mine!

samix how much max. can one make if one engage in part-time job in the uk,when combined with schooling?

Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2008
Hello guys whats up, samix you used to be a regular here, where you at.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by jokepearl(f): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2008
How everybody oh? Its been a long time just want to say hello.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2008
hello joke,good to hear from you again, how are you? and how are you coping over there,
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by naijaborn(m): 12:57am On Aug 18, 2008
Sup guys!dis Bolaji, an ex corp in Jigawa, shuwarin LG under Dutse zone,2005/2006. was in OBS wit Emmanuel Agada, Dayo Olajunwon, Shade Thomas, Emily de star,Brata Igiran, Emmanuel, i can neva 4get that xperience.Thank God i survived Jigawa!
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2008
Hi Bolaji, i also served in Shuwarin j.s.s. 2006 batch A, am also the originator of this thread,i hope you are doing fine whereever you are. Try and up load your picture so that we might see what you look like,i might have met you then,who knows, have a lovely day.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by ucheking(m): 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2008
holla all yah, this is Uche. i served 2005/2006 Husseini Adamu politchnik Kazaure. (KAZI) its good to see all yah here.and thanks to propretor(s) of this forum serving in JG  is a part of me that i can never let Go, Gummel Camp / Kazaure (KAZI) what a funny life, wonderful xpriences and  friends, I thank God that all of you are still alive to see this message after Kazi, I thank God that we all are still hale and alive. where ever u are, Just keep on trying and pray hard Jesus never fails, He is Able.

UChe KING,
ERL Systems Ltd,
Abuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? / Corp Members: What Is The Next Step After Your Nysc? / Corpers Saved Secondary Student From Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.