Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 (17488 Views)

Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) / NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? / Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by Ehiwere(m): 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2009
Am now in PH no longer lagos.But presently in calabar on official visit where i met 2 co corper in jigawa.Ebere Batch A she was in kwaram but most time stays in Dutse( With Zipora in RCCF family house).she is presently married and works with Zenith BAnk Calabar 1 as C&T staff.it was so nice meeting her again after 2 years if am right.

While the 2nd person i met was Samuella,she wasnt in Dutse however but i remember i welcomed her in the camp Batch B,she was posted kazare.and was an exco member of RCCF.

Its always nice when one meet with old friends.

Tayo,Who was my room mate at Nasara quest house is now studying in Uk precisely he is in london.For those Arsenal fans the name Tayo will ring bell,he graduated from Ilorin Civil Eng. Also Deji is now in Maryland in U.S.A. he is presently studying MIS in VIU.Deji stayed in Mopol Base he is also finished from ilorin Physic.

Was with them at the airport when leaving.

Joy!does that name ring bell.For those in prince Klan( Cant remember again o!)very fair damsel she was also into GNLD but at a later period with Gold.Met her when i came into PH,she isnt doing bad too.

Once again am halaing the house o!

JIgawa Ex cofa

Its well with us all
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2009
@jokepearl

good to hear from you again,i hope all is well with you.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2009
@ babyf
hi finola,welcome on board this wonderful thread,i certainly remember the incident of your fainting during parade,but i didnt actually get to know you one -on- one.

@Ehiwere
Bros you are doing good for youself,am not surprised, my encounter with you in Jigawa showed me the kind and gentle soul you are,good to see you guys back to the thread,am so happy for all you.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2009
We are still waiting for current Jigawa corp members to give us a shout on this thread, whats Dutse,Birnin Kudu,Maigatari,Shuwarin,Kazaure and its environs like at the moment
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by babyf: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2009
I think I do. Do u have a small stature?

I DONT HAVE A SMALL STATURE NOW OOOOOH! AM BIG NOW. HOW ARE U DOING?DO I KNOW U? WHICH ONE IS YOUR PICS.I REALLY MISS JG SO MUCH.
JIGAWA COFAS, I SALUTE!!!!!
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by babyf: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2009
NEDUJIZZY, I REALLY LIKE THIS TREND, IT REMINDS ME OF JG COS I REALLY SERVED, I WAS NOT A GHOST COFA,
ALL PLATOON 2 COFAS, I HAIL UNA OOOOO.ONCE MORE MY NUMBER IS 08033552550, FINOLA smiley. I AM CURRENTLY WORKING WITH COBRANET LTD LEKKI,LAGOS STATE.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2009
Hello Finola,am happy to know that you appreciate this thread. It will be very nice if you can upload your picture on this thread so that we can be able to actually know who you are, i cant really say i know you,but seeing yor picture will make it a lot easier.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2009
@babyf
Finola if you know other former colleagues during our days in Jigawa,let them konw of this thread, let's keep the flag flying.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by babyf: 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2009
i ve tried to upload my pics but the system is telling me the size is large. how do i reduce it?
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by Seun(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2009
Returned to the education section.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10)

Corp Members: What Is The Next Step After Your Nysc? / Corpers Saved Secondary Student From Suicide / NYSC: Anambra Corps Members Moved To Ebonyi, Imo Over Lack Of Facilities​

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.