Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Marry! Marry! Na Him Be This? Adekunle Gold Reacted As Wife Wears His T-shirt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry! Marry! Na Him Be This? Adekunle Gold Reacted As Wife Wears His T-shirt (4146 Views)

Let's Marry ?marry Me Now? We Can Hustle Together Is A Big Lie Ooo / We Can Have Sex After We Marry. Na You Go Tire. / Man Wears His Girlfriend’s High Heels In Public To Let Her Rest Her Feet (PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry! Marry! Na Him Be This? Adekunle Gold Reacted As Wife Wears His T-shirt by TrunnionNews: 9:26am On May 18, 2021
Simi recently shared a photo wearing shirt and shorts with canvas

Her husband, Adekunle Gold reacted to the photo affirming that the shirt belongs to him

This alone generated mixed reactions about their marriage on social media

Wonders shall never end as Adekunle Gold recently protested about the way his wife Simi wore his brand new T-shirt.

The new mother of one rocked a T-shirt and shorts including canvas to pose for a photoshoot.

Reacting to the post, under the comment section, Adekunle Gold said he is yet to take a picture with that T-shirt but his wife has already taken a picture with it.

In his word "Shirt wey I never snap picture with, you don run am. Marry! marry! na him be this?".

The post generated a lot of reactions from their followers and som reminded them that since they are married, they have become one.

See the Instagram post here>>>
https://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/05/marry-marry-na-him-be-this-adekunle.html

1 Like

Re: Marry! Marry! Na Him Be This? Adekunle Gold Reacted As Wife Wears His T-shirt by Nobody: 9:30am On May 18, 2021
Love is sweet when there's money. It will never be well with poverty

5 Likes

Re: Marry! Marry! Na Him Be This? Adekunle Gold Reacted As Wife Wears His T-shirt by DaddyRochie1642: 9:35am On May 18, 2021
SmellySperm:
Love is sweet when there's money. It will never be well with poverty

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marry! Marry! Na Him Be This? Adekunle Gold Reacted As Wife Wears His T-shirt by Goldbw122(m): 9:44am On May 18, 2021
Love is real
Re: Marry! Marry! Na Him Be This? Adekunle Gold Reacted As Wife Wears His T-shirt by Fasindo: 10:27am On May 18, 2021
shocked

Girls with tiny voice moaning can be highly inspirational during banging.

I wonder how Simi will be moaning with her tiny voice when Adekunle is warming her beans

4 Likes

Re: Marry! Marry! Na Him Be This? Adekunle Gold Reacted As Wife Wears His T-shirt by buchi4action(m): 1:50pm On May 18, 2021
That's the joy of being married

1 Like

Re: Marry! Marry! Na Him Be This? Adekunle Gold Reacted As Wife Wears His T-shirt by captainjerry: 1:59pm On May 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Marry! Marry! Na Him Be This? Adekunle Gold Reacted As Wife Wears His T-shirt by uthlaw: 3:46pm On May 18, 2021
buchi4action:
That's the joy of being married
where is the joy in that!
Re: Marry! Marry! Na Him Be This? Adekunle Gold Reacted As Wife Wears His T-shirt by debbydams(f): 4:02pm On May 18, 2021
This people go just dey make to marry hungry person angry
Re: Marry! Marry! Na Him Be This? Adekunle Gold Reacted As Wife Wears His T-shirt by debbydams(f): 4:02pm On May 18, 2021
uthlaw:
there's if u marry the right person
Re: Marry! Marry! Na Him Be This? Adekunle Gold Reacted As Wife Wears His T-shirt by BraveDesign: 4:16pm On May 18, 2021
You like it die
Re: Marry! Marry! Na Him Be This? Adekunle Gold Reacted As Wife Wears His T-shirt by uthlaw: 4:54pm On May 18, 2021
debbydams:
there's if u marry the right person
90% of my guys are complaining about marriage.... always admire we the single ones!

1 Like

Re: Marry! Marry! Na Him Be This? Adekunle Gold Reacted As Wife Wears His T-shirt by debbydams(f): 4:56pm On May 18, 2021
uthlaw:
90% of my guys are complaining about marriage.... always admire we the single ones!
maybe they married the wrong ones oo..all my friends are married nd I'm always jealous of them non has ever complained or envy me o..
Re: Marry! Marry! Na Him Be This? Adekunle Gold Reacted As Wife Wears His T-shirt by uthlaw: 4:57pm On May 18, 2021
debbydams:
maybe they married the wrong ones oo..all my friends are married nd I'm always jealous of them non has ever complained or envy me o..
because marriage only favour women!

1 Like

Re: Marry! Marry! Na Him Be This? Adekunle Gold Reacted As Wife Wears His T-shirt by debbydams(f): 5:09pm On May 18, 2021
uthlaw:
because marriage only favour women!
even the male among them no complain..marriage is not about money, is not about big ass, big boobs or pretty face its about two people that understand themselves ,ready to take corrections accept their flaws..if na too Marry I'll b married by now but I really don't want to marry the wrong man..money is not love o..understanding is all that matters most of this Married couples thats complaining knew it already how will I be dating someone I don't know, ill make sure I do my findings nd test u..nd see your reactions..a broken relationship is beta Dan a broken marriage o.. When u hear Debby the troublesome girl its a lie,,I'm very calm but if u are dating me forget it Ill disturb u so as to know the real you.. wink

2 Likes

Re: Marry! Marry! Na Him Be This? Adekunle Gold Reacted As Wife Wears His T-shirt by uthlaw: 5:12pm On May 18, 2021
debbydams:
even the male among them no complain..marriage is not about money, is not about big ass, big boobs or pretty face its about two people that understand themselves ,ready to take corrections accept their flaws..if na too Marry I'll b married by now but I really don't want to marry the wrong man..money is not love o..understanding is all that matters most of this Married couples thats complaining knew it already how will I be dating someone I don't know, ill make sure I do my findings nd test u..nd see your reactions..a broken relationship is beta Dan a broken marriage o.. When u hear Debby the troublesome girl its a lie,,I'm very calm but if u are dating me forget it Ill disturb u so as to know the real you.. wink
have tried several relationship but I don't seems to love anyone....all the best Sha!

1 Like

Re: Marry! Marry! Na Him Be This? Adekunle Gold Reacted As Wife Wears His T-shirt by debbydams(f): 5:20pm On May 18, 2021
uthlaw:
have tried several relationship but I don't seems to love anyone....all the best Sha!
I should work on yourself..God created male nd female..all this people shouting dey want baby mama will end up getting married because deep down we want companion..we just com online to pretend..wedding no good nd there's wedding every weekend..

1 Like

Re: Marry! Marry! Na Him Be This? Adekunle Gold Reacted As Wife Wears His T-shirt by uthlaw: 5:29pm On May 18, 2021
debbydams:
I should work on yourself..God created male nd female..all this people shouting dey want baby mama will end up getting married because deep down we want companion..we just com online to pretend..wedding no good nd there's wedding every weekend..
I go marry for sure,but side chick go plenty for me!
Re: Marry! Marry! Na Him Be This? Adekunle Gold Reacted As Wife Wears His T-shirt by debbydams(f): 5:31pm On May 18, 2021
uthlaw:
I go marry for sure,but side chick go plenty for me!
u see, your choice tho
Re: Marry! Marry! Na Him Be This? Adekunle Gold Reacted As Wife Wears His T-shirt by uthlaw: 6:17pm On May 18, 2021
debbydams:
u see, your choice tho
naso my sister,we move!
Re: Marry! Marry! Na Him Be This? Adekunle Gold Reacted As Wife Wears His T-shirt by maiquel: 7:02pm On May 18, 2021
These two that took over the thread, Una funny aswear!
Re: Marry! Marry! Na Him Be This? Adekunle Gold Reacted As Wife Wears His T-shirt by HomerTimpson: 10:23pm On May 18, 2021
debbydams:
This people go just dey make to marry hungry person angry
*in patorankin's voice* I'M AVAILABLE
Re: Marry! Marry! Na Him Be This? Adekunle Gold Reacted As Wife Wears His T-shirt by seanwilliam(m): 7:22am On May 19, 2021
debbydams:

Lol. Easier said than done..

Wait till u enter am.. grin
Re: Marry! Marry! Na Him Be This? Adekunle Gold Reacted As Wife Wears His T-shirt by paulolee(m): 7:41am On May 19, 2021
itz very romantic thing to see. its not about being just married because am not and almost all my different bea dey do am..
Re: Marry! Marry! Na Him Be This? Adekunle Gold Reacted As Wife Wears His T-shirt by buchi4action(m): 12:12pm On May 19, 2021
uthlaw:

There is a joy in Sharing wink

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Eats Me Rough-rough For Over An Hour After Smoking Weed- Lady,video / Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex / Do I Give Her My House Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.