Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss (33767 Views)

Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker / Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 18, 2021
Edusouls:
Women were cursed and cast away to their master after disobeying their creator, they sided with the devil till the end of time nothing can change that, Christ himself avoided them like plague selecting 12 male disciples, even till today his church on earth abhors female priesthood..

Avoided them like a plague yet came through a woman’s vagina?

Avoided them like a plague yet did the first miracle even when it was not yet time because a woman asked him to?

Avoided them like a plague yet wanted water from a woman with 10 husbands?

Your brain is stinking. It needs deep cleansing.
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by thaoriginator: 12:18pm On May 18, 2021
P u s s y popping crystal bubbling inna di bloodclaat offices dem
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:19pm On May 18, 2021
NoonMasamune:
in a developed country, she could sue the boss for terminating her for such a reason.
Do you think the boss will be stupid enough to state that reason as one for sacking her

He will just create loopholes and slam it on her.
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by dominique(f): 12:25pm On May 18, 2021
The way Nigerians justify/rationalize evil is astounding. Majority of the people insulting the lady on the first page have sick twisted minds are worse than the government they criticize. What kind to friend are you if your friend can't advise you? So the best way to pay back her friend is to plot her unemployment just because she advised her and people see nothing wrong with this? With all our religion, majority of Nigerians are morally bankrupt! Makes me wonder what all these pastors and Imams are preaching

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Fiscus105(m): 12:25pm On May 18, 2021
Slydegeneral000:

As how? Does it mean she should keep encouraging her. She did what was morally right. Advicing a friend when she isn't doing something right isn't a bad thing and let's not make it look like she was intruding. If I see my friend not doing a thing right, I will tell him. If that will cease you from been my friend, then, so be it. Let's stop encouraging and romancing evil. It's disgusting

she came here that she adviced and she got sack and you think that is exactly what happened, oga, there are a lot of underlying issue that resulted to her sack

you can't dictate for adults how to play his or her game, you can only instruct toddler and not full adult.
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by otokx(m): 12:26pm On May 18, 2021
Is this an increasing phenomenon in Nigeria? The mistake appears to be in calling an enemy a friend.
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by spiceadole: 12:27pm On May 18, 2021
letitrainnow:
Lady narrates how she got sacked for telling her bestfriend to stop dating her boss

A Nigerian woman who’s an accountant to a reputable firm has narrated how her best friend succeeded in getting her sacked after she helped her secure a job in her workplace.

According to Adepuje, she helped her best friend secure a job in her workplace. Later on, six months gone after they have been colleagues at work, her best friend began dating her boss.

Adepuje disclosed that she warned her against it, unfortunately, that singular act of hers cost her job at the office.

Here’s what she tweeted;

https://twitter.com/complete_crown/status/1394175827160481792?s=20

Minding one's business has always been golden.
As long as it doesn't affect me directly.. I mind my business 100%.

No friendship for work.. Do your job, go home.. Get paid and face front!
You are lucky you were not killed.
You don't know the extent some people can go.
Good that you have learnt your lesson.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Gerrard59(m): 12:30pm On May 18, 2021
edoairways:

For dating someone's husband

Or the husband indulging in extramarital affairs?
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Fiscus105(m): 12:30pm On May 18, 2021
spiceadole:

Minding one's business has always been golden.
As long as it doesn't affect me directly.. I mind my business 100%.

No friendship for work.. Do your job, go home.. Get paid and face front!
You are lucky you were not killed.
You don't know the extent some people can go.
Good that you have learnt your lesson.

all the aproko she was doing on the issue of her friend dating oga, she fails to mention it here o

infact she might have interest in so called boss and begin envy her friend when oga finally dating her friend, hence she resulted in gossiping and blackmailing calling it advise

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Dhury: 12:30pm On May 18, 2021
SweetCuntess:
So because you helped me, you should now dictate who I choose to sleep with?
she only advice you which means you can choose to stop or continue but you choosed to bring down your helper. she loves you that is why she help you get a job instead of linking you to a brothel house or to a Yahoo boy to use you for money ritual.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Gerrard59(m): 12:31pm On May 18, 2021
Slydegeneral000:

As how? Does it mean she should keep encouraging her. She did what was morally right. Advicing a friend when she isn't doing something right isn't a bad thing and let's not make it look like she was intruding. If I see my friend not doing a thing right, I will tell him. If that will cease you from been my friend, then, so be it. Let's stop encouraging and romancing evil. It's disgusting

Two consenting adults having an amorous relationship is not an evil thing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by LightUpWithKemi: 12:33pm On May 18, 2021
Learnt lesson: mind your business always. However, some friends are enemies in disguise.

Check my signature for exciting video. Many educative contents on the way. Kindly subscribe, watch and share with your friends. Merci!
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Tobechuckwu(m): 12:35pm On May 18, 2021
iswallker:
1 Thessalonians 4:11

and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you,

I'm so sorry to tell you that u are very stupid for quoting the scripture here to justify Ur stupidity.
If I'm ur best friend nd God used me to get u a job in d company I'm working ,why won't I tell you u are doing d wrong thing.
Is it godly to be involved in fornication?
Is it godly to want to spoil someone marriage?

Some pple here are just too stupid to quote scripture that favour their stand.
U cannot be a born again Christian nd talk this way

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by wirinet(m): 12:38pm On May 18, 2021
Offpoint1:
Your official duty and reasons for employment was to contribute to the growth of the company and not to become a moral teacher/adviser.

I don't care if my boss is banging the entire female staff, as long as I'm getting my salary... It's non of my business.

Fact might be you don't really care about your friend, you just jealous your boss didn't found you attractive for all the while you've been working, but you chooses your friend over you.

I believe the main problem of Nigeria is moral and ethical restructuring rather than geographical, political or resource restructuring. What we promote and condone here can never be accepted in other sane climes. We condone and encourage corruption in all its ramifications and then wonder why we are not making progress as a people. We only claim to be religious just because of fake promises of prosperity and problems and not to elevate the mind and spirit.

OP, you made the right call. Even though I do not consider myself a Christian, you did a very Christian thing. You warned your friend at the improprieties of dating her boss. The lady was not really a friend but a Judas. Karma will catch up to her very soon. See the sack as a blessing. I am sure you will get a better job. Or in the meantime improve and update your skills to get a better job.

Bill Gates was forced to resign from his own company because he was accused of having an affair with an employee. Bill Clinton was impeached because he had a sexual relation with an intern working for him.
Nigeria is fast becoming one of the most immoral countries in the world despite our claimed religiosity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Gerrard59(m): 12:38pm On May 18, 2021
macrodata:
Relationship at work environment is a corporate offence anywhere in the world. That's the same issue Bill Gates is facing right now. Know this and save yourself future embarrassment.

This is likely not a corporate environment like Microsoft where there are checks and balances. Probably a one-man business where the boss is the Head in all ramifications. So, how is that an offence? Who will penalise the erring parties? Have you seen why she should have minded her business?

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by cooooooks(m): 12:41pm On May 18, 2021
Well, many relationships in Nigeria are basically prostitution so what's the big difference?
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Offpoint1: 12:45pm On May 18, 2021
wirinet:

I believe the main problem of Nigeria is moral and ethical restructuring rather than geographical, political or resource restructuring. What we promote and condone here can never be accepted in other sane climes. We condone and encourage corruption in all its ramifications and then wonder why we are not making progress as a people. We only claim to be religious just because of fake promises of prosperity and problems and not to elevate the mind and spirit.

OP, you made the right call. Even though I do not consider myself a Christian, you did a very Christian thing. You warned your friend at the improprieties of dating her boss. The lady was not really a friend but a Judas. Karma will catch up to her very soon. See the sack as a blessing. I am sure you will get a better job. Or in the meantime improve and update your skills to get a better job.

Bill Gates was forced to resign from his own company because he was accused of having an affair with an employee. Bill Clinton was impeached because he had a sexual relation with an intern working for him.
Nigeria is fast becoming one of the most immoral countries in the world despite our claimed religiosity.

If she "CARES" about her friend or if she wanna proved she had "MORAL" she shoulda gone to the boss wife and informed her of her husband affair either in person or synonymously.

I can't see beyond what I am seeing.
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by FashionCookie(f): 12:46pm On May 18, 2021
"Mind your business...and look the other way," people will say. And things will continue to go wrong. May God help this generation.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by maasoap(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Next time, she will learn minding her business.

There are some things we don’t have to meddle in as far as the adults are concerned. Adults know what is right from wrong and will always choose which suit them.
As far as life is concerned, if some actions do not affect you, don’t meddle into it.

Thank God she has learnt from her mistake and has been careful doing such again.

So, she didn't mind her business in this case telling her friend which she helped secure a job to stop dating her married boss? Sometimes, when you see something, you have to say something. Not every time is mind your business

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by KazikageSama: 12:48pm On May 18, 2021
letitrainnow:
Lady narrates how she got sacked for telling her bestfriend to stop dating her boss

A Nigerian woman who’s an accountant to a reputable firm has narrated how her best friend succeeded in getting her sacked after she helped her secure a job in her workplace.

According to Adepuje, she helped her best friend secure a job in her workplace. Later on, six months gone after they have been colleagues at work, her best friend began dating her boss.

Adepuje disclosed that she warned her against it, unfortunately, that singular act of hers cost her job at the office.

Here’s what she tweeted;

https://twitter.com/complete_crown/status/1394175827160481792?s=20

Very straightforward. I'd send a comprehensive mail to the top executive of the coy then do a copy for the dude's wife. Let's see how that goes.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by FashionCookie(f): 12:49pm On May 18, 2021
[quote author=fourboys post=101810003]I was at my friend's shop last month and a girl walked in and told my friend dat she needs a job, dat my friend told her at my present that he had one, only that the boss will be Fuc'king her, the girl shouted "God for bid,,, 5mins later she came back and asked my frnd.. Oga the job still dey

Our ladies of nowadays can f*ck anytin and onse u try to advice dem, u are an enemy of progress

B's. All these girls asking op to mind her business are shameless [/qu

Shameless sef is an understatement. And na their type go dey fight tear clothe if they see a fellow woman greet their husband.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by macrodata(m): 12:49pm On May 18, 2021
Gerrard59:

This is likely not a corporate environment like Microsoft where there are checks and balances. Probably a one-man business where the boss is the Head in all ramifications. So, how is that an offence? Who will penalise the erring parties? Have you seen why she should have minded her business?
Don't assume. It might be a corporate structure & he's the CEO.
Small businesses can't afford an inhouse accountant & still mentain other staff.
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by wirinet(m): 12:49pm On May 18, 2021
Gerrard59:

It's a ethical offense even if it's a one man business. In sane societies the society or general public would penalise the company if the news gets out, and they will lose patronage. People would not do business with a company where the owner sleeps with its employees.
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by maasoap(m): 12:50pm On May 18, 2021
Offpoint1:
Your official duty and reasons for employment was to contribute to the growth of the company and not to become a moral teacher/adviser.

I don't care if my boss is banging the entire female staff, as long as I'm getting my salary... It's non of my business.

Fact might be you don't really care about your friend, you just jealous your boss didn't found you attractive for all the while you've been working, but you chooses your friend over you .

Or, perhaps she wasn't interested in her boss wh0re.
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by ogmask: 12:51pm On May 18, 2021
Offpoint1:

Fact might be you don't really care about your friend, you just jealous your boss didn't found you attractive for all the while you've been working, but you chooses your friend over you.

Lets look at it this way for a minute, assuming you assisted your sister to get a job in you place of work and then she starts banging your boss would you say this same thing.
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 18, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Next time, she will learn minding her business.

There are some things we don’t have to meddle in as far as the adults are concerned. Adults know what is right from wrong and will always choose which suit them.
As far as life is concerned, if some actions do not affect you, don’t meddle into it.

Thank God she has learnt from her mistake and has been careful doing such again.
The lady has not done anything wrong.
What are friends for if you can't advise a friend.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Offpoint1: 12:53pm On May 18, 2021
ogmask:

Lets look at it this way for a minute, assuming you assisted your sister to get a job in you place of work and then she starts banging your boss would you say this same thing.
My sister CAN'T bang my boss because I know my sister and where I am from....

If I have issues with her doing that, I go straight to my boss's wife and inform her of her husband illicit affairs.
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Gerrard59(m): 12:54pm On May 18, 2021
macrodata:
Don't assume. It might be a corporate structure & he's the CEO.
Small businesses can't afford an inhouse accountant & still mentain other staff.

Fair analysis but if he's the founder and chairman of the board, it's hard to penalise him.

wirinet:

It's a ethical offense even if it's a one man business. In sane societies the society or general public would penalise the company if the news gets out, and they will lose patronage. People would not do business with a company where the owner sleeps with its employees

No one knows the company in question but majority of Nlders are making it seem it's illegal.

The bold isn't cast in stone.
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by InterpolEyes: 12:54pm On May 18, 2021
and u no tell her husband?
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by ogmask: 12:56pm On May 18, 2021
maasoap:

So, she didn't mind her business in this case telling her friend which she helped secure a job to stop dating her married boss? Sometimes, when you see something, you have to say something. Not every time is mind your business

Exactly. The world is what it is today because good people refuse to speak up.
Just imagine after helping her "best friend" secure a job people still expect her to keep quiet in the face of an anomaly
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by NoonMasamune: 12:56pm On May 18, 2021
kingmsookwagh:
Do you think the boss will be stupid enough to state that reason as one for sacking her

He will just create loopholes and slam it on her.

loopholes that a good lawyer can unravel. its just this nigeria wey no get balance that can allow this kind of thing to happen. if na for america dey for don make her go viral, and people for don donate money for good lawyer using gofundme
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by stupidmod3: 12:57pm On May 18, 2021
mumu if i was the girl, i will write my friends name
the boss name d boss wife name n d company she is talking bout.

toto kill that bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong / A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work / Frustrated Employee Blasts His Employer For Always Messing With His “small” Sala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.