Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss (34095 Views)

Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker / Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by wirinet(m): 9:22pm On May 18, 2021
fourboys:
I was at my friend's shop last month and a girl walked in and told my friend dat she needs a job, dat my friend told her at my present that he had one, only that the boss will be Fuc'king her, the girl shouted "God for bid,,, 5mins later she came back and asked my frnd.. Oga the job still dey

Our ladies of nowadays can f*ck anytin and onse u try to advice dem, u are an enemy of progress

B's. All these girls asking op to mind her business are shameless

You and your likes must really hate women. A young girl is being blackmailed with sex for job and you and 140 fellow men are blaming the girl instead of the man. Harvey Weinstein is still serving jail time in the US for blackmailing and sexually harassing young actresses before giving them acting roles.

I doubt you guys had mothers or sisters or had very uncaring wicked ones and hence your rabid hatred of women.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by wirinet(m): 9:32pm On May 18, 2021
seunmsg:
I’m glad she learnt her lesson the hard way. People must learn to mind their business when it comes to relationship issues. Fvcking keep your opinion to yourself.

A female colleague fúcking your boss is your business. How do you relate with them both in the office? What will determine responsibilities, assignments and promotion in the office? How will she navigate the delicate relationship between the boss's wife and friend in the office. If gbege happens between wife and friend, will she not be affected by the fireworks?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by seunmsg(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2021
wirinet:

A female colleague fúcking your boss is your business. How do you relate with them both in the office? What will determine responsibilities, assignments and promotion in the office? How will she navigate the delicate relationship between the boss's wife and friend in the office. If gbege happens between wife and friend, will she not be affected by the fireworks?

A female colleague fvcking my boss is none of my business. There is absolutely nothing to navigate with my boss’s wife. It is the business of my boss to navigate his wife and side chick and not mine. I do my work strictly in the office and if I ever meet my boss’s wife anywhere, I will greet her respectfully and move on.
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by fourboys: 11:55pm On May 18, 2021
wirinet:

You and your likes must really hate women. A young girl is being blackmailed with sex for job and you and 140 fellow men are blaming the girl instead of the man. Harvey Weinstein is still serving jail time in the US for blackmailing and sexually harassing young actresses before giving them acting roles.

I doubt you guys had mothers or sisters or had very uncaring wicked ones and hence your rabid hatred of women.
she was Neva forced or blackmailed... The guy was even sincere enof to tell her. Pls I was only trying to discourage our girls to desist from such immorality not supporting it. Pls
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Nobody: 12:18am On May 19, 2021
She is even luck!

If I was the Boss, I will not only sack her, I will also xxxx her

Cos she might want to get back at me through my wife.

Better to just keep her silent forever.

I repeat again, she is lucky for getting only a sack letter. She should go for thanksgiving
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Babyg0123: 3:54am On May 19, 2021
In as much as it's wise to mind her business i think she told her because they are friends .
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by gforce5: 10:42am On May 19, 2021
I know that it's a waste of time. I only do it so as to satisfy my conscience. It's pointless educating Nigerians about ethics and other issues. They aren't different from their leaders. They are just hypocrites. Nigerians go to church & mosques and pray from morning to night yet they don't practice what they preach. I am not a saint but at least I am not a self righteous hypocrite. Forget these people bro and do you.
wirinet:

You are preaching in vain. They can never see the link between Our falling moral and ethical standard with our failing country. How do you expect progress and development when the citizens themselves are so corrupt. And these same people will later go on to criticize Buhari and government officials of nepotism and corruption.
I now wonder if they also support a lecturer sleeping with his students because they are legal adults.

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by wirinet(m): 1:08pm On May 19, 2021
Euouae:
She is even luck!

If I was the Boss, I will not only sack her, I will also xxxx her

Cos she might want to get back at me through my wife.

Better to just keep her silent forever.

I repeat again, she is lucky for getting only a sack letter. She should go for thanksgiving

You are lucky you are in a lawless and moraless country like Nigeria. In more sane countries, if you as a company owner sack a lady unjustly, you will pay damages through your nose. If you blackmail a worker with sex or make inappropriate sexual advances, you will rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by wirinet(m): 1:16pm On May 19, 2021
fourboys:
she was Neva forced or blackmailed... The guy was even sincere enof to tell her. Pls I was only trying to discourage our girls to desist from such immorality not supporting it. Pls
Liar. You are encouraging men in authority to use their power and position to blackmail girls for sex. You are no different from the Unilag lecturers BBC exposed.

If your job seeking sister tells you that a director in a ministry is blackmailing her for sex before she can get her appointment letter after passing all qualification procedures, what will be your advice? Will you advice her to give in and get the job or refuse and continue remain jobless and depend on your parents?

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by fourboys: 1:46pm On May 19, 2021
wirinet:

Liar. You are encouraging men in authority to use their power and position to blackmail girls for sex. You are no different from the Unilag lecturers BBC exposed.

If your job seeking sister tells you that a director in a ministry is blackmailing her for sex before she can get her appointment letter after passing all qualification procedures, what will be your advice? Will you advice her to give in and get the job or refuse and continue remain jobless and depend on your parents?
I told dat story to discourage our girls from such jobs,, I don't understand u oooo
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by wirinet(m): 2:23pm On May 19, 2021
fourboys:
I told dat story to discourage our girls from such jobs,, I don't understand u oooo
Why blame girls instead of the dirty men requesting dip their dicks into any hole that moves? Why not try and discourage men from requesting for sex before doing business with ladies?

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by fourboys: 2:40pm On May 19, 2021
wirinet:

Why blame girls instead of the dirty men requesting dip their dicks into any hole that moves? Why not try and discourage men from requesting for sex before doing business with ladies?
I also did the same
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by damesilver(m): 3:26pm On May 19, 2021
Haba, Bros. Softly softly

lol

DecanRice:

You are a full. If she minded her business as you spewed so ignorantly that betrayal wouldn't have had that job

Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traveling To Uk For A Homecare Nursing Job From Nigeria / Barbing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? / 400k Salary, but nothing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.